Sexploration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers

"Bent over the table doll. I want to take you from behind."

Nancy placed her hands on the edge of the table, took a step backwards and bent down until her ass was nicely pointing upwards.

"Give me pleasure," his sister demanded.

"I'm going to you whore. I'm going to give you ten inches of pleasure."

He put his hand between her legs and tested her vagina with his fingers. Nancy moaned. Her pussy was hot and well lubricated. She was hundred and ten percent ready to be fucked.

Billy took his penis in his left hand, stroked it few times and placed the huge head at the entrance to his sister's pussy. He was too horny for any sort of foreplay. He needed relief and he needed it right now. Because it was just a dream, satisfying Nancy or being gentle was not a concern to him. He regarded her as his fuck toy and nothing more.

He thrust his meat inside her. She was very tight, but also very well lubricated. His fuck took had no problem penetrating inside. On his first thrust, Billy managed to stick his dick halfway inside his sister. On the second thrust, he managed to force ever inch of his shaft inside.

The two lovers quickly settled into a rhythm. Billy grabbed Nancy by her hips and started to pump her pussy with savagery. His balls made loud noises as they repeatedly slapped against the girl's flesh. Her juices were forced out of her pussy and tricked down on her legs and his balls.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Feels so good. Keep fucking me. Give me pleasure. Oh. Oh. Give me pleasure. Give me pleasure Billy."

"I am fucking giving you pleasure bitch. I'm going to fuck you real good. Do you feel it bitch? Do you feel my cock inside you? Do you like it whore?"

"Yes. Give me more. I want more!"

"You'll get it cunt. You're so going to get it you cock loving slut."

Nancy's big, sweaty breasts bounced like crazy. Both lovers were soon covered with a layer of sweat that made their bodies shine in the moonlight.

"Shit bitch. I'm going to explode. I'm going to shoot my load in your tight little pussy. How does that make you feel bitch?"

"Give it to me. Shoot your fucking load in my tight cunt. I want you. I want your jizz so bad."

Billy felt that his orgasm was very close. He grabbed Nancy's hair with his right hand and forced her head up. His thrusts became furious and violent, but the girl loved it.

"Oh. Ooooooh! You're so strong. I love you Billy. I love your cock inside me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, damn you. Why the fuck are you not fucking me harder?"

"You want harder whore? Here you go." He grabbed her huge tit with his left hand and squeezed. Even though his hands were moderately large, he could not contain all of her tit flesh in his palm.

"Shit. I'm coming. I'm… Aaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhh!"

"Ooooooooh! Oooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee! Gooooooooooooood!"

Their bodies tensed and spasmed as their orgasms fed on each other. Billy shot a massive load inside his sister. The feeling of hot semen gushing inside her pussy sent the girl wild. Her vagina clasped hardly on her little brother's not so little cock and started to squeeze it repeatedly. This caused Billy to shoot more loads. Eventually, his milk leaked outside and dripped to the floor.

Like all good things, their mutual orgasm had to end. Tired and drenched in sweat, the young man sat down with his back leaning against the wall. Nancy remained standing.

"This felt wonderful. I felt pleasure. You felt pleasure. Let's have pleasure one more time."

"Sis, I love you," Billy was too tired to speak normally. His voice dropped to a whisper. He was still struggling to catch his breath, "but I'm spent. I need time to recover."

Nancy came to him and with her foot started to rub his limp dick.

"I need pleasure."

At first Billy wanted to tell her that she had to wait for her pleasure, but then he felt his lust and horniness return. Much to his surprise, Nancy's sexy little foot quickly provoked his penis to wake up, rise and get stiffer. New blood was rapidly being pumped into the member through the massive veins covering it. The little soldier rose to full attention and became a big soldier.

"Well, fuck me," Billy said in shock while looking at the tower rising between his legs. The young man knew better than to question his luck. He got up, took Nancy's hand and led her to his room where he fucked her three more times before falling asleep with his dick buried balls deep in her hot pussy.

mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers