Sexploration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr. grey
mr. grey
106 Followers

Nancy started to lift her butt into the air to give her brother better access. When her ass was a foot or so above the ground, Billy's tongue abandoned the anal hole and licked its way down to the crack of her pussy.

"Oooooh. Ooooooh. Shiiiiit. Feels so fucking goooood. Oooooh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ooooooh. Yes. Lick my cunt bro. Lick your sister's cunt bro. It feels so fucking good. "

Billy's face completely disappeared between his sister's ass cheeks while his tongue completely disappeared between her swollen vaginal lips. The youth was savagely licking her pussy on the inside. But her anus was not forgotten, however. Billy's left hand returned to it. He inserted two fingers inside and started to finger fuck her asshole.

The girl was in seventh heaven. With two holes being stimulated all at once, it took her only seconds to achieve spending and mighty orgasm.

"I'm commmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg! Ooooooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Goooooooooooooood! Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus! Saint fucking Mary! I'm fucking coming. Oooooooooooooooh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Oooooooooh!"

The girl's body was still going through post orgasmic spasms when her brother turned her around. At first, Nancy thought that the pleasant feeling around and inside her pussy was a physical memory of her orgasm, but the feeling did not subside. In fact, it was increasing in intensity. Eventually, the lifted her head and saw her brother's head between her legs. Billy was busy furiously licking her swollen and reddened vagina.

She also noticed that he was totally naked. Seeing his beautiful, athletic body didn't bother her in the least, but she did nevertheless ask herself when did he take off his close. When he started massaging her, he was fully clothed. His hands had never left her body. How did he undress without using his hands? Good question, but right now she didn't care all that much.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Mmmmmm. Ooooooh! That's right. Lick my fucking pussy. Ooooh. Lick my cunt bro. Make me come again you sick little fuck. Oh god yes."

Billy inserted his finger into her hot, juicy snatch. The intrusion was received with a stream of inviting and flattering obscenities.

"Fuck Billy. You do know how to please a woman. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This feels so fucking good. Keep going you little sister fucker."

The young man brought his left hand into action. The fingers of the left hand found and began to play with Nancy's clitoris. At the same time, a second finger joined the one ramming Nancy's vagina.

Nancy grabbed her breasts and started to play with them. Her small feet with their curled toes found their way to her brother's muscular back where they began to rub his young flesh.

The stimulation provided by Billy's fingers was quickly sending his sister over the edge.

"Oh yes bro. Oh yes. Fuck my pussy with your fingers. Fuck yes. Fuck my pussy. Finger fuck me bro. Finger fuck my hot, wet pussy. Your whorish sis needs it real bad."

The girl grabbed her huge right tit and brought it to her mouth to suck on the hard, swollen nipple. This was the spark that set the powder keg off.

"Oooooh! Ooooooooooh! I'm fucking cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggg! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Gooooooooooooood! Oooooooooooh!"

While the young girl was still trashing and moaning, her brother greedily drank her juices ejaculating from her orgasming cunt. However, his digits didn't stop even for a second to finger fuck her. When Nancy returned to her senses, she realized that she was still being finger fucked, and now there were four fingers entering and exiting her. Her overstimulated body didn't mind at all. She wanted to fuck and fuck and fuck and never stop.

"Mmmmm. Very nice Billy. You do know what a girl needs. Keep doing that bro. Keep your fingers in my cunny. Fuck me with your hand bro. Please fuck me and don't stop. Oh, and please make it faster."

Billy's thumb joined his four brothers in their vaginal adventure. His fist slammed in and out of her dripping pussy. Nancy, still not fully recovered from her previous orgasm, went completely crazy.

"Ooooooo! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmming! Oooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooooh!"

Billy couldn't pull his hand out because Nancy's orgasming cunt held it tightly like a vise. When he finally did manage to free it, it made a popping sound as it evacuated the hot, wet pussy.

Billy stood up and grabbed his mighty rock hard and viciously throbbing cock. Nancy was lying on the lounge chair. Her eyes were closed. Her hands slowly and sensually caressed her chest and the sensitive, swollen tits while a satisfied grin decorated her red lips.

"Suck my dick whore," Billy ordered.

His sister opened her eyes and her grin widened. She was glad that he was calling her like that. She was a whore. By now she realized and accepted that she loved and lived for sex. Sex was going to be the whole purpose of her existence. The fact that she had such handsome, well equipped and horny brother was only going to make her life better.

"Of course Billy," she said with angelic smile and voice sweet as honey. "I love you little brother and it will be a pleasure to suck this monster here." She playfully tapped the dick's giant, red, swollen head with her finger.

She sat up on the lounge chair in front of her brother and grabbed his pleasure stick with both hands. It was almost hot and so hard. Her small hands could feel blood rushing through the cock's huge veins.

Nancy started to slowly jerk Billy off with both hands. Almost immediately, a large droplet of precum emerged from the piss hole. The girl quickly licked it off and closed her eyes to better savor its taste. She couldn't wait to taste and drink her brother's semen. The precum was only a mere appetizer.

"Mmmm. Tastes so good," she said and planted a quick, playful kiss on the tip of the swollen dickhead. Another droplet of precum appeared. This one was bigger than the previous one.

"My goodness. You just keep on giving and giving."

Billy grabbed her head and forced his rock hard beast into her mouth. Nany felt a little bit of resentment at the rough treatment, but her brother's cock tasted so good that she quickly put all bad feelings aside. There was no need for Billy to hold her head. Nancy willingly, eagerly and passionately moved her mouth up and down along his meat. Her right hand remained on its lower part and jerked it off in rhythm with the movements of her hungry mouth. Her left hand grabbed Billy's impressive balls and started to caress them.

"My god. They're so big and full. I bet you can't wait to shoot your load inside your whorish sister, can't you Billy? You would like that Billy? You would like to come all over me, or inside me? Where do you want to come Billy? Don't worry. You'll come everywhere."

"Less talking, more sucking," Billy ordered.

His sister was happy to oblige. She managed to enter half of his ten inch sausage into her mouth, but deepthroating the other half proved to be beyond her cocksucking abilities. But that was okay. The part that was left out had a small, warm hand to service it. With each second, the girl's movements picked up in speed and energy. Her mouth began to produce loud slurping noises while her hand furiously moved up and down along her brother's shaft.

With this kind of loving sisterly care, Billy was bound to erupt any second now. Indeed, Nancy's cum hungry mouth didn't have to wait too long for the salty meal. The first blast hit the back of her throat. The girl pulled back until only to ejaculating head of Billy's pole remained in her mouth. This created space for Billy's hot seed, but only temporarily. The youth was cumming too fast and too much for his sister to keep up with swallowing. Soon she had no choice but to release his cock. As soon as she did so, a large, thick rope of cum hit her nose, but she managed to aim Billy's firehose at her huge jugs just in time to receive the second blast, and the third, and the fourth, etc. It took the young man a good moment to exhaust his supply of cream. When he was done, Nancy's chest was covered with a thick layer of cum.

The girl giggled. She lay back on the chair, picked up the bottle of suntan lotion and poured a generous quantity on her already soaked, sticky bust. The thick, clear oil mixed with her brother's cum. She rubbed both all over her torso, arms, legs and feet. Within minutes her divine body glistened from neck to toe. During all this time Billy stood over her and slowly, but steadily, pleasured his erect meat with his hand. His cock didn't deflect even for a second. Once Nancy was finished, she looked at her brother and sent him a loving, but also mischievous grin.

"My goodness. What is this thing here?" She reached out and wrapped her hand around his throbbing pole. She squeezed it playfully. She had seen rocks that were softer.

"Jesus Christ. You're still hard. Well, good. You already came in my mouth, so why don't we try another hole," she lustily suggested.

***

Mary was slowly walking through the garden. The place was an ingenious labyrinth with two meter tall bushes formed into walls. Small patches of flowers, statues and tiny fountains surrounded by benches were all over the place.

And yet, Mary was not enthralled by the beauty around her. In fact, she barely registered her surroundings. Her mind was solely focused on the recent experiences she had with her son. These fantasies (for she refused to acknowledge them as real events) could not have been real. Yet, they seemed so real. Her pussy was still a little bit sore from the last tryst she had with her son this morning in the bathroom. If none of these experiences were real, then why did her womanhood feel like it got pounded by a horsecock? But if it was real, then how was it that Billy always disappeared afterwards and later had no knowledge of what had happened? The more Mary thought about it, the more she became convinced that she was losing her mind. How else could she explain the experiences with her son?

The poor, distraught mother was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't at first notice the screams. Eventually, they got so loud that even her preoccupied brain had to take notice.

"That sounds like Nancy."

At first she thought that her daughter was in pain, but as she listened, she realized that the screams were of sexual nature. Intrigued and worried, the mother started to run through the labyrinth. It took her a moment to find the right path, (it was a labyrinth after all) but guided by the screams, she eventually managed to reach the vicinity of the pool.

She happened upon a spot where one could peek his head from behind one of the green walls and have a full view of the pool while himself remaining hidden. She peeked, and her jaw dropped. For a moment her brain went blank and all she could do was to watch. Not far from her were her two children. Nancy was on all fours on a spread blanket. She was completely naked. Behind her crouched her brother. He too was naked. He was furiously fucking his sister's wet and very willing pussy with his giant manhood. The two of them were glistening in the sun; Billy from sweat and Nancy from suntan lotion. The girl had her eyes closer and alternated between moaning, screaming and uttering one obscenity after another.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Fuck yes. Fuck me Billy. Oooooh! Oooooooh! Fuck my cunt! Fuck your sister Billy! Ooooooh! Fuck yeah! Fuck your whorish sister you little fuck!"

Billy was completely silent. He was fucking his sister with fury, but also somewhat without passion – like a robot. Still, the girl didn't mind. As long as she had his giant tool drilling her, she was one satisfied woman.

Billy was holding his lust crazy sister by her slim waist. He was pushing her forward and pulling back to increase the power of his strokes. But Nancy had another idea. She raised herself and put her arm around Billy's neck. Billy moved his hands to her large jugs, which were bouncing like crazy, grabbed them and started to roughly play with them.

"Oh shit Billy. Squeeze my titties. I love it so fucking much. Ooooh. Ooooh. Fuck Billy. Play with my nipples. They need it so fucking bad."

Nancy opened her mouth and turned her head to get close to her brother's lips. He leaned down and they kissed. Their tongues danced around each other as they traveled from one mouth to another. During all this time the young man continued to drill his sister without missing a beat. With her pussy, breasts and mouth being stimulated all at once, it took only seconds for the girl to achieve the tipping point.

"Goooood! Oh my fucking Gooooooooood! I'm cummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinggggg! Fuuuuuuuuck! Meeeeeeeeeeee! Oooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Her vaginal walls grabbed her brother's cock as if they wanted to crush it to pulp. It was precisely what the young man needed to be sent over the edge himself. Nancy's orgasm only increased in intensity when she felt the massive flood of her brother's hot seed being pumped into her orgasming cunt. The boy kept cuming and cuming. His seed mixed with Nancy's juices and started to pour outside. By the time Billy's eruption was over, the towel underneath the incestuous lovers was soaked with their combined fluids. But neither of them cared. In fact, they were just getting started.

***

Mary could not believe her eyes. She was witnessing her daughter and her son fucking each other. It must have been one of her fantasies. This was not real. This could not be real.

She was shocked to realize two things. One, she was aroused by what she was seeing. She noticed that her hand on its own volition was rubbing her breast. Her hard nipples were peeking through the fabric of her dress (she was wearing no bra) and her panties were wet. Two, she felt jealous. She envied her daughter for having that young, virile, monster cock all for herself.

Since none of this was real (so she thought), she might as well enjoy it. It just so happened that there was a bench nearly. Mary could still spy on her children while lying on it. This she did. She pulled down the top of her dress, thus exposing her splendid, round, firm sweaty orbs to the warm summer air. Her left hand went to her left breasts and started to caress and play with it. Her right hand lifted her dress and sneaked under her panties where it immediately got busy.

Mary wasn't the only one who changed her position. Billy was now lying on his back while his sister sat on top of him with her back towards him. She was riding him hard. Her tits bounced madly as she impaled herself on her brother's giant love piston. Billy was holding her hips and lifting his ass up to better meet his sister's descending pussy. The boy's large meat penetrated the girl to the hilt when she descended and evacuated her almost completely until only the giant head remained inside when Nancy lifted herself.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Fuck me bro! Fuck my hungry pussy with your horse meat. Oooooh. Feels so fucking good! Ooooooooh, fuck, yes, fuck, oh my God."

The moans and obscenities were like music to Mary's ears. She couldn't believe how beautiful, sexual and liberated her children looked right now. Nancy was gloving with lust and love for her brother, as well as with oil and sweat. Encouraged by her daughter's example as well as her fingers playing with her pussy, Mary began uttering encouragements.

"That's right Billy. Fuck your sister. Fuck her good and hard. Drive that beast into her snatch. Give the bitch what she wants."

Mary was soon rewarded with the opportunity of observing her daughter orgasm. The mother could not believe how beautiful her girl was when she was climaxing. The girl impaled herself like a madwoman on her brother's pleasure pole while her body was climaxing.

"Ooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooooooh. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! I'mmmmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmming! Goooooooooooooood!"

At some point Nancy lifted herself too high and Billy's cock completely popped out from her orgasming pussy. As she descended, the giant phallus rested on her belly where it started to erupt. Mary, who saw everything, could not believe how much cum her son could produce. Within seconds Nancy's belly and tits were covered with her brother's thick cream. The sight proved more than sufficient to send Mary over the edge. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming aloud. She did not want to interrupt her children.

Nancy's orgasming body collapsed on her brother. While she was still going through the last spasms, Billy placed her underneath him and spread her legs. Despite cuming like a firehose seconds ago, the youth was still hard like a rock. His beast was throbbing and demanding a tight, hot, juicy hole to fuck. He showed his meat into Nancy with one single thrust. At this point her pussy was so lubricated and stretched that penetrating it was not a problem; not even for someone of Billy's massive size. The girl started moaning as soon as her brother resumed fucking her. The young man's ass moved up and down, up and down, up and down, ever faster and faster. He wasn't holding back. His cock became a blur as it pumped in and out of his sister.

Mary, despite her orgasm, was ready and willing for a second one. Her panties were restraining her hand and making self pleasuring difficult. Frustrated, she got up and allowed her dress to fall to the ground. She then kicked off her sandals and took off her panties, almost tearing them. Her eyes never left her children. She lay back on the bench naked as on the day she was born and resumed her previous activity. Her right hand went to her wet pussy and began rubbing furiously. Her left hand grabbed her tit and started to play with it.

Back at the pool, Nancy was becoming more and more animated. Her left leg was resting on Billy's shoulder while her right leg wrapped itself around his back in order to make his thrusts more powerful. Her hands roamed on his sweaty back while her lips were encouraging him.

"Mmmmmm. That's it bro. That's the way I fucking like it. Hard and quick. Fuck me harder you little shit. Fuck me faster you sister fucker. Mmmmmmm. Keep going bro and I'll come in no time. You would like that, don't you? You want to see your sister cum, don't you?"

Mary inserted a finger into her hungry pussy. Who was she kidding? One finger was not even remotely sufficient to satisfy the sex starved MILF. Almost immediately she inserted a second. That too was not enough. After few strokes she put four digits in her hot, juicy snatch while her thumb furiously rubbed her clitoris.

While her hand was mercilessly and savagely working on her horny cunt, her other had was busy with her pleasure demanding tits. She massaged and squeezed her melons. From time to time she focused on one of her hard nipples. Her body was on fire and she had trouble pleasuring herself fast enough. Even if she had ten hands to explore her body, it still would not have been enough to satisfy her.

Mary looked at Billy's massive tool as it pumped in and out of his sister's stretched pussy. The mother moaned from frustration.

"Why is this little bitch getting this huge horse cock and I'm not?"

Had her body weren't already flushed from sexual stimulation, she would have gone green with envy. She so badly wanted to be at her daughter's place, being impaled with her son's giant penis.

Nancy started screaming. She was having another orgasm.

"There you gooooooooo! You maaaaaaade meeeeeeeeee cuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm! Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooooooh!"

Seeing and watching her daughter come pushed Mary over the edge. (Her hands helped too.) She came, struggling to make it as quiet as possible.

While Nancy was climaxing, Billy kept fucking her furiously without slowing down. In fact, he was increasing his tempo. Large droplets of sweat were forming all over his body and flowing down in small stream. His dick became a blur. He grabbed Nancy's foot, the one resting on his shoulder, and started kissing and licking it. When he put her toes in his mouth and sucked them, the girl came almost immediately.

mr. grey
mr. grey
106 Followers