Sexploration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers

"Here cooooooooooomes another oooooooooooooooooooooone! Oooooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooooooooh! Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!"

Her mother came few seconds later.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk hhhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!"

The fucking went on for long time. Having come twice already, Billy's sexual endurance was formidable. The two women kept having one orgasm after another. But all good things must come to an end. Even with his impressive sexual stamina, Billy could not last forever.

It happened when Nancy was approaching one of her numerous orgasms.

"Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus. Jesus and sweet Virgin Mary. This feels so fucking good. Fuck me bro. Fuck me like you never fucked before. My cunt needs more. Oh Jesus. More. More! More!!"

The girl suddenly felt her brother's already mighty cock swell inside her. The physical sensation of her lover's cum shooting inside her well fucked pussy combined with his furious thrusting was sufficient to make her explode.

"Oooooooooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooooooooh! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Meeeeeeeeeeee! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Goooooooooooood! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!"

Billy made few more violent strokes and then pulled out. His ejaculating rod kept on pumping out his cream. Even though he was located between Nancy's legs, his blasts reached all the way to her face and hair. The girl closed her eyes and concentrated all her attention on the delightful sensation of her brother's hot jizz being deposited all over her body.

Mary could see every detail from her secluded spot. Seeing her son's firehose in action was just what she needed to be pushed over the edge.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! So fucking beautiful. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Give it to her. Give it to your sister. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Mary didn't know how long her orgasm lasted. When she finally opened her eyes, Billy was gone. There was no trace of him, except for his cream smeared all over his sister. Nancy was lying where he had left her. Her legs were parted wide and all sorts of fluids slowly leaked from her womanhood. Her yes were closed and her face bore the expression of a woman who had just been thoroughly satisfied sexually.

Mary slowly raised herself from the bench. Her knees were weak. She picked up her dress and panties in one hand, her sandals in the other, and started to walk towards the house. Nancy didn't see nor hear her. Mary decided not to bother her daughter at this point. She understood that the girl needed rest.

She entered the house and walked naked all the way to her room. She felt absolutely no shame. In fact, she was proud of her body. She no longer cared about being seen like this. She could not explain what was happening. Was she losing her mind? If she was, then that was fine with her. By now she had accepted that she was sexually attracted to her son and wanted to fuck him. In fact, she might as well fuck Nancy too. She felt like a shameless whore. It felt liberating; it felt good.

mr. grey
mr. grey
107 Followers