Sexploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid back, talked some and dozed off until we heard our parents opening the front door. She hurriedly picked up her clothes and scooted off to her bedroom.

We had taken our 'sexploration' to the next level that day, and we were both extremely pleased with ourselves, and each other. Neither of us had expressed any regrets or guilt feelings.

Even though our brother-sister relationship had begun to improve after the first masturbation session, it took a giant leap forward after that first oral experience. We began joking around with each other every chance that we got.

"I want to eat that delicious pussy of yours," I would whisper when I was sure no one could hear us.

"Only if I get to taste the cock juice of yours," she would reply.

We would both chuckle, and eagerly anticipate the next opportunity.

Our parents took notice of the difference in our behavior toward each other, but they attributed it to the fact that we were growing up, maturing, if you will. They were very pleased, and commended us several times. We merely smirked and told them that we were just 'discovering' what each of us had to offer.

Little did they know!

The sexual experimentation with Carol had a profound effect on me. I became much more confident in myself, and actually began to talk to some of the pretty girls at school, but I still didn't date any of them. It wasn't that I was afraid to ask them out any more, but the truth was that I preferred Carol, my sister.

Was I sick, or what?

I'll admit to being very confused about my feelings at the time. I didn't understand why I so wanted my own sister, to the point of not wanting to get involved with any other girls. I still found the other girls to be attractive, but I felt very comfortable with Carol, and enjoyed our relationship immensely. I didn't want anything to change, except I wanted to fuck Carol, of course. Even though she had told me that it was impossible for several reasons, I still held out hope that she'd change her mind, but I didn't push the issue.

One evening, several months later, when we had reached a break in our oral action, she asked me a strange question. "I know how bad you want to go 'all-the-way' with me, I want it very much, too. But I think we both understand why we can't. Not only am I determined to be a virgin when I get married, but intercourse between brother and sister is wrong. Sooo," she paused for several seconds, smirked and asked, "I was wondering if you might be interested in doing it with Alice?"

"What?" I responded, shocked but very excited. Alice had been Carol's best friend for many years. She had spent a lot of time at our house and I had gotten to know her somewhat, but she wasn't the type of girl that I fantasized about. She was just plain old Alice, Carol's frumpy little friend. If Carol was plain, Alice was even more so.

Carol went on, "Since she and I are best friends, we confide in each other and I know that she really wants to lose her cherry. She doesn't share the same desire as me, to hold out for her husband."

Thinking that maybe Carol had told Alice more than she should have, I nervously interrupted, "Does she know about us?"

"No, she doesn't, please let me continue. She's told me that she's still a virgin, but doesn't want to be any more. She has no boyfriend and her prospects of getting laid anytime soon are slim. When she told me that, a light bulb went off in my head, I thought of you and how frustrated you must be at not being able to do it with me."

I drooled as she continued. "She's told me several times that she thinks that you're a cute guy. I told her that I've accidentally seen you in the nude a few times and that you have a very sexy body. She wanted all the details regarding your body, and I told her a few things, just to whet her appetite. She became very excited and wanted to know more. Other than that, I've not told her anything about us. Before I set this up, I first wanted to know if you would be interested, as if I had to ask," she chuckled.

I was more than a little dumbfounded, I had deliberately avoided the girls in my class because of Carol, and then she offered me her best friend. What was I to think? 'She apparently doesn't feel the same way about me as I do her. Maybe she was merely using me to satisfy her lust, and now she's trying to get rid of me. I don't know, I just don't know,' I thought to myself.

After some contemplation, I finally came to the conclusion that, as long as Carol didn't want me, I'd take Alice. I mean, I really did need to get laid, I was so horny.

"I prefer you, but since you aren't available, I'll do Alice," I responded. "Just what did you tell her about my body?" I demanded, although somewhat flattered that she thought of me as being cute.

"Let's just say that she's very anxious to see you naked," she replied, as she laughed.

"You're sure this would be OK with you?" I asked, as I drooled and panted at the prospect of getting my first piece of ass.

"Of course, silly, I love you dearly, but we are brother and sister and can't pursue our sexual activity any further than it's already gone. I have a chance to do something to please you as well as my best friend. Believe me, she'll enjoy you as much as you'll enjoy her. Just be sure to eat her pussy before you, you know, stick it in her. You'll drive her wild little brother," she added with a gleam in her eye.

"Oh, by the way, Alice is on the pill, so you won't have to buy any condoms," Carol informed me as she turned to leave. I was so excited at the prospect of getting my first piece of ass that I hadn't even thought about the possibility of getting her pregnant.

Alice, like Carol, was not very pretty. She was shorter, had a decent body, a little fuller and bustier, but not as nice as Carol's. Still, she wasn't a dog by any stretch, and it was a chance to get laid. "What do I need to do?"

"Just let me handle it, I'll set the thing up. Mom and dad are going out again Saturday, I think I'll invite Alice over. Stay cool little brother, stay cool." She chuckled and winked knowingly.

I couldn't wait to talk to Carol after school the next day; I asked her if she had talked to Alice.

"Yes, everything is arranged," she responded with a decided smirk.

"What did you tell her?" I quizzed, almost pissing my pants with excitement.

"Well, I told her how horny you were," she chuckled.

"Very funny," I retorted.

"Well, you are, aren't you? Anyway, I told her that you and I would be home by ourselves Saturday night, and asked her to drop by. I also told her that I would find some excuse to go out and leave you two alone. She was very excited, and there's no doubt that she wants to get into your pants as much as you want to get into hers. It'll be the first time for her too, so be very gentle. Don't forget to eat her pussy first, you must drive her as wild with your tongue as you do me."

"I will, I will," I promised, excitedly.

Saturday finally arrived, our parents left, and Alice showed up on schedule. She was dressed in a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt, with no bra. She looked especially sexy and ready for action. Her rigid nipples stood at attention, as evidenced by the little bumps on her shirt.

'Carol was right; she's as excited as I am. I wonder if she notices the bulge in my pants,' I thought.

We sat on the couch as if to watch TV, and Carol made sure that Alice and I sat next to one another. After about 15 or 20 minutes of inane conversation, Carol made an excuse for leaving us alone. Neither Alice nor I minded that her excuse was quite lame.

Then we were alone, the time had come for action and my heart was beating fast and loud. 'My gosh, what do I do now?' I thought to myself. I didn't know where to start, since I had no experience with putting the make on a girl. The only thing that I could think of, besides getting laid, was her sexy outfit.

"I like your outfit," I finally said, to break the tension.

"Gee thanks, my mom said it's too revealing, what do you think?"

"I think it makes you look very sexy."

"You do?" she giggled. "You're not just saying that are you?"

"No, I really mean it." My bulge was growing by then, and I watched as her eyes moved to my crotch.

She smiled and said, "Maybe you are telling the truth," she giggled again.

'What do I do now? I think she gave me the perfect opportunity, but I still don't know what to say.'

"Would you like to see it?" I just blurted out. 'Damn, why did I say such a stupid thing? I really blew it now, damn, damn, damn!' I fretted.

She surprised me by giggling some more and saying, "Oh, yes!" The crude, direct approach apparently suited her just fine.

I stood up to un-snap and un-zip my pants and she moved closer. I pulled my pants down and her eyes widened at the more defined bulge in my briefs. I slowly lowered them until my hard-on sprang right out in front of her. "Ooh," she gasped, somewhat bug-eyed. "I-it's fantastic," she stammered as she kept her eyes glued on it. "I've never seen a hard penis before, may I touch it?"

Feeling confident and in control of the situation, I replied, "Sure, but not before you take off your clothes. I'm dying to see your, naked body too." She smiled, jumped up and quickly removed her t-shirt, revealing her lovely mounds capped by those beautifully erect nipples. They were bigger than Carol's and shaped a little differently, but beautiful nonetheless. "They're beautiful," I told her sincerely. She smiled and lowered her shorts and panties at the same time. As she stepped out of them she asked again if she could touch it. "Turn around and bend over first," I said, and she did so willingly.

As she bent over and gave me a fantastic view of everything she had, just as Carol had done that first night that we had revealed ourselves to one another. Her ass was much broader than Carol's, but looked wonderfully enticing to my horny eyes, as I focused on her pussy lips. I could see a glistening at her hole, indicating that she was aroused, wet and ready for action.

"Fantastic view, Alice," I offered, grinning from ear to ear.

She straightened up and said, "Now, please, may I touch it?"

I instructed her to come closer and kneel in front of me. "OK, it all yours to do with as you please," I told her. She got down on her knees and positioned herself so that she looked straight at it, inching up until it was only a few inches from her face. She reached over and touched it, and I moaned, as I mentally compared her touch to Carol's, it felt almost as good.

"It's so masculine, so hard, I love it. May I kiss it?" she asked lustily.

"Oh yes, by all means. Kiss it, lick it, suck it, but don't bite it," I warned with a chuckle, and she grinned. Her mouth was on it in a flash. She kissed it, licked it and began sucking on it with a zeal I hadn't expected.

She backed off for a second and asked, "I've never done this before, am I doing it right?"

"Ooh yeah!" I replied. Her mouth on my cock gave me a different feel, a different sensation than I had been experiencing with Carol. It was very exciting, and it wasn't long before the floodgates were ready to burst. "I'm going to cum," I grunted. She tried to smile and I saw a sparkle in her eyes, as she kept on sucking. As predicted, I exploded into her mouth, and she caught and swallowed every drop.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

When she felt like she had gotten it all, she looked up at me and asked "Tastes great! Did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

"Oh yes, yes indeed," I replied. She wasn't as accomplished as Carol, but she hadn't had the practice that Carol had had.

"I want you to teach me how to do it better. I want to give you the best blow jobs that you've ever had," she said sincerely.

"We'll need lots of practice for that," I stated with a shit-eating grin on my face.

She smiled and nodded in agreement, "I'm all for it."

I was spent, my cock went semi-limp and I sat back on the couch. She got up off her knees, sat next to me, looked straight into my eyes and asked, "What now?"

"Well, for starters, as soon as I recover from that great blow-job that you just gave me, I'm going to eat that delicious looking pussy of yours. Then I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"I can hardly wait, but I've never been fucked before," she said with an innocent looking sheepish grin.

"Have you ever been eaten out?"

"I had my dog lick my pussy once, it felt good, but I don't think that counts. Does it?"

"No, it doesn't," I laughed.

I knelt in front of her, positioned her on the edge of the couch, asked her to spread her legs and dove in for my evening snack. I used everything that I had learned with Carol, and drove Alice wild. She moaned, squealed, and quivered the entire time I licked, sucked and tweaked her clit with my lips and tongue. I didn't know if it was one big orgasm or a series of smaller ones, but she seemed to have been cuming continuously.

She finally had had enough, pushed my head away from her pussy, looked me in the eye and said, "My God! That was so much better than I had ever imagined it would be, where did you learn to do that?"

"I have a natural sweet tooth for sweet pussy like yours, and I've read a few good books," I lied.

The pussy eating experience had gotten my cock rock hard again. After she rested up for a few minutes, I looked at her and said, "Look at what you've done to me again." I pointed to my rigid cock.

She smiled, obviously pleased with the effect she had on me and said, "What do you want me to do about it?"

"Lay back and spread those gorgeous legs, show me that pink pussy hole," I instructed.

"Yes! Fill me with your hard cock, I want you to take my ripe cherry. I've been wanting, waiting for this moment for a long time."

She laid back and I mounted her in a flash. Her pussy was sopping wet and my cock slid part way in effortlessly. When it met with a bit of resistance, I backed off and pushed it in again. As I nudged her cherry on the second thrust, she lunged forward with her hips, and I was home, buried to the balls. We both let out a low moan as I slid in past her cherry. I didn't know that women often feel varying degrees of pain when they lose their cherry, but she didn't give any indication of being in any pain. I marveled at how good it felt to finally have my cock buried in a wet pussy, natures cock garage.

"You broke my cherry, and it didn't hurt at all," she moaned. "Well, maybe a little bit, but only for a few seconds."

"Good," I replied, as I began rhythmically thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. In a short while her groans grew louder and I felt ready to explode again. She gave one loud moan, clamped her legs around my torso and dug her heels into my ass cheeks. I couldn't hold it any longer, and I spewed every bit of cum that I had left into her wanting pussy. She convulsed almost out of control as I continued to pump until I was as limp as a wet noodle, at which time she relaxed her scissors grip, and we both laid back, totally spent.

After a few minutes I asked, "How was it?"

"Wonderful, absolutely wonderful, I dreamt that it would be like this, and it was," she replied.

"It was fantastic for me too," I told her.

"I'm so glad," she said. "I so much wanted to please you."

"You did more than please me, you made me ecstatic and took my male cherry in the process," I told her with all sincerity.

"We took each other's, now neither one of us are virgins any more," she chuckled.

"Do you think we could do this again sometime?" I asked.

"Ooh yes! Yes! Yes! I could do this every day with you." She was very sincere and I was most pleased with myself. 'My first piece of ass, and she's asking for more, what a wonderful world this is!' I thought. We hugged each other for a few minutes, until a knock on the door got us scurrying for our clothes.

We scrambled to get our clothes back on, and Alice moved over to position herself over the wet spot on the couch while I went to the door. It was Carol, as we expected. "I thought I'd better knock, just in case," she snickered. "You two weren't up to anything were you?" She smiled knowingly.

"Oh, no," we both smiled as we answered simultaneously.

After Alice left that evening, Carol cornered me and had me give her all of the details. She seemed to show a mixture of self-satisfaction for having gotten me my first piece of ass, and a hint of jealousy. She placed her hand under her dress and rubbed her pussy through her panties as I detailed the events of the evening.

Watching her trying to pleasure her self got me horny again. "How would you like me to eat that delicious pussy of yours?" I stated as I shoved her back onto the bed. I didn't wait for an answer, I took her silence as a positive response, as I pulled her panties off and ate her pussy like it was the last one on earth. I could tell that she really wanted that, needed it in fact. She was especially responsive and had one hell of an orgasm.

When she recovered, she reached over to undo my pants. "You don't have to do that tonight, Sis," I told her.

"I want to, I really want to," she replied sincerely, and proceeded to give me the best blow-job that she had ever given me. It seemed to me that she might have looked upon Alice a rival, and felt the need to outdo her, to show that she was still queen of the blow-jobs in our house.

"Your cock tasted like pussy tonight," she said somberly. "I'm just sorry that it wasn't my pussy." With that utterance, she picked herself up and went off to her room.

I wished it was her pussy, too.

Our relationship changed, yet again, that night; Carol became increasingly moody and began distancing herself from me. She was rarely willing to get together for sex, and was never willing to talk the way we had been. Every time I tried to talk to her, she excused herself, saying that she didn't feel like talking.

Over the next couple of months Alice and I got together as often as we could, which was about once or twice a week. I continued to sense that Carol didn't like the attention I was paying to Alice, but she said nothing. Since I couldn't get Carol to open up and talk to me, I took advantage of Alice to keep my young, virile horns trimmed.

In the meantime, Carol met a guy that she liked, and began dating him steadily. Her attitude changed somewhat after meeting Mike, she loosened up a bit, but she still wasn't the same Carol that I had come to love. I could understand why we didn't have sex very often, but I just couldn't understand why she wouldn't talk to me. 'She must be getting what she needs from her boyfriend,' I thought.

One Friday night Carol was out on a date with Mike, my parents were in bed and I was watching late night TV. Shortly after midnight, the front door opened abruptly and Carol stormed in.

"Hi Sis, a bit early for you to be home, isn't it?"

"So, what business is it of yours," she snapped and went straight up to her room. 'Must be having problems with Mike,' I surmised.

I decided that if I went up to her room to see if I could comfort her, maybe let her vent a little, our relationship might improve. I proceeded up the stairs to her room, found her door unlocked, walked in and closed it behind me. She was lying on the bed, face down, sobbing away.

"What is it Sis, what's the matter?"

"Nothing, it's nothing," she replied with a sniffle.

"Something is obviously bothering you, c'mon, tell little brother all about it."

"Go away! I don't want to talk about it," she said, sobbing loudly.

"Having problems with Mike?" I continued anyway.

"None of your damn business, I just don't want to talk about it," she retorted.

Undaunted, I pushed on, "What can I do to help? It'll do you good to talk about it. You know you can talk to me any time, I love you and I want to help if I can."