Sexplorations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am both frightened and thrilled. This could be a big climax.

"Don't hurt me with it, but I want something big in my ass. Just be careful."

He gets some K-Y jelly out and starts smearing it on the dildo. Then he starts smearing it on my anus and soon I feel his greasy fingers in my ass. I feel well lubricated.

I feel the head of the dildo against my anus. He twirls it around but keeps putting pressure on it. I push my ass out which makes it easier to get by the sphincter. Soon I feel the head inside me. My ass feels really hot and I'm getting ready.

"I'm going to start slowly, just like when my cock is in your ass. I know you want it all, so I'll soon speed up. I'm going to fuck your brains out with this."

It starts to go into me. My anus and pelvic muscles are clenching on it. It keeps on coming and I feel a slight cramp. He pulls back and then starts it in again. It still feels tight, but I'm getting more used to it. It really is going to drive me out of my mind. I feel myself loosing control and just wanting more. He seems to sense this because it starts moving faster and deeper.

And then everything gets really tight - he has managed to slip his prick into my pussy. He does alternating strokes - when the dildo pulls out his prick goes in. I've got the entire region moving around and start to feel I need even more of it.

"Come on now, you're filling me up but fuck me harder. Make me come so hard." He switches strokes, now they both come in at the same time. I shake my ass, and twist it around. I've got a feeling starting deep in my gut. I push my pelvis back to him and try to get more in me. He feels me do this and really picks up the pace. My ass is getting fucked hard but I can't seem to get enough. And then my pussy is aching for more. I want to be so full.

"Fuck me!" I'm groaning and panting. My pussy and ass feel like they are on fire and only my climax can put out the flames. I feel his prick pushing way into me and then he holds it there. I want him to keep stroking but before I can say anything I feel him pull the dildo almost all the way out. I look back at him, what is he going to do? And then he starts fucking my ass with the dildo as fast as he can move it. I feel it rub against his prick inside my pussy as it enters and leaves. He's massaging his prick using the dildo in my ass! It feels like his prick has gotten bigger inside me, he must be getting close. My ass is both a little sore and absolutely inflamed with lust. It's like it has a mind of its own. And now even the big dildo in me is not enough. I want more and I feel so loose and tense that I've got to have more.

"Take the dildo out. It's big but I want more. Your hand isn't that much bigger, grease it up and put it in my ass. Then you can jerk yourself off with your hand!" I can't believe I'm saying this at the same time I want it to happen. I know he'll be careful and my ass is so loose now that I can take it.

I look at his eyes, they're now fired with lust. I hope he can hold onto his cum until we can do it. He slowly pulls the dildo out, it meets some resistance when the molded head gets to the sphincter but he gets it out. My guts are shaking, I'm so excited about it I can't wait. He greases up his fingers and the rest of his hand and wrist.

"OK, babe. I'm going to make you come so big with this. My cock is ready to explode but I'm going to hold on." I feel his fingers at my anus. He's pushing in and the four fingers start in. He's got his thumb tucked between his fingers. I push out like crazy. I want more. The knuckles have now reached my anus. It feels really stretched and it hurts. But I want more, my pussy muscles are clenching his prick like crazy. I push out some more and he's in! I feel so stretched, and I'm still on fire. He slowly starts to push more in and I feel him moving his fingers around. The inside of my pussy is on fire from the pressure of his hand and prick. He starts to rub his prick with his fingers. I feel his prick head bang up against me. I start shaking my hips like crazy.

"Make a fist. Get your hand up me. Fuck me so hard with everything."

I am beside myself. My ass is hurting but the pain is adding to the climax. He starts pumping his hand in and out. The movement in my guts is indescribable. My clitoris feels like it is a foot long. My pussy is grabbing his prick so tight I can feel his climax moving up it and spraying my insides. My climax has me groaning and screaming. He keeps trying to put the fires out - more cum sprays into me. With a final backwards lunge I get even more of his hand up my ass. It's a good thing he greased his wrist and forearm!

I finally start to end my climax - my body slows its shaking. He senses this and starts to remove his hand and arm. What an empty feeling I get, but at the same time I feel my muscles relax and collapse.

We both gradually regain control of our bodies and head for the shower. We agree that we have outdone ourselves, but I tell him this won't happen very often - my ass is still aching from all it received.

12