Sexpot Niece And Friend Seduce Uncle

Story Info
Uncle gets very, very lucky!
1.5k words
4.12
127.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to far in the recent past this event actually took place. Something out of the ordinary for sure.

Day one:

Wonderful summer time and my work was slow like normal. Lot's of time to spend online in the mornings, and still be able to go do some work in the afternoons. The only down side was having my niece Diana come stay for two months while she was off for the summer before starting college. Not that I minded all THAT much. After all she was a little sexpot, and I did enjoy many a good JO session visualizing her young nubile body spread before me.

A rather typical day, I went into the room I use as an office and fired up the computer. As I was checking out the various websites, chat rooms, etc, along came Diana, the sweet young goddess, in all her morning frumpiness.

Dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, with all too apparently nothing else on, she plops her gorgeous little butt down on the desk in front of me. I immediately noticed her nipples pressed hard against the shirt, and the smooth young skin of her tummy where it was exposed.

It's so maddening, sitting here with a growing hard on, wanting so badly to reach out and feel of her soft silky skin. But of course there's no way that I can do anything other than attempt to hide my sexual arousal, and keep my hands to myself.

Then as abruptly as she entered the room out she went proclaiming "I'm off to take a shower".

That action of course brought even more nasty thoughts to my rather dirty mind.

Thinking of this sweet young thing in the shower naked and me running my hands all over her beautiful body as if I were actually helping her bathe.

Coming back to my senses I got my things together and headed out for the day I yelled through the bathroom door to Diana "I'm leaving now" as I headed down the stairs.

No sooner than I had driven out of the neighborhood than I discoved that, in my haste, I had left my cell phone back in the office so I quickly turned the car around and headed back to the house.

Got back to the house in about 10 minutes. Quietly go up the stairs and into the office where I grab the cell and turn to head back out.

As I walk out the office door, Diana comes bopping out of the bathroom.

Naked as a jaybird!

She screams out "Damn Unc, I thought you were gone" and then runs off to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Not sure what to do I left for work once again again, and Diana was gone when I returned for the day.

Didn't hear anything from the wife all evening, and when Diana returned for the night, she made made no mention either, so I thought it had all passed over.

Day two:

Another day, another slack ass morning.

Up in the early hours after the wife has left for work. Play on the computer for a bit, and then everything in my normal routine changes.

Here comes Diana again. Only this time she's not wearing the sweats. She only has the t-shirt on!

Plops herself down on the desk again. Only now I have a plain view of her bare, shaven pussy!

She just sits there like nothing at all is out of the norm. Seemingly oblivous to the problems she's causing me.

I'm having a hard time functioning. I feel like my breathing is getting a bit erratic.

Diana asks, "Are you okay, Unc?"

Finally finding my voice,I mention that she is, after all, rather EXPOSED in front of me.

To which she retorts. "Well, you saw me naked yesterday, so I figured it wouldn't be a problem."

She waits a moment and adds. "Is it?"

I stuttered. "I, I guess not Diana, but better not let anyone know about it, okay? I don't think it would go over to well with other family members."

As I was about to say more she jumps up and says "Great, I'm gonna go take a shower now. And by the way, my friend Nicole is going to be coming over later today. Aunt June said it was okay if Nicole came over and spent the night."

With that, she bounced down the hall and into the bathroom.

Again, I collected myself, then headed out the door for a short days work. Thinking about how it went yesterday, I immediately ran back to the office and grabbed my cell.

Didn't want another mishap to occur did I?

As in the previous evening, after my return home, nothing at all was said by my wife, and I went to bed prior to Diana and her friend arriving .

Day three:

Ah, just another fine summer morning. Up to see the wife off and then into the office for a few minutes of online play.

As in the days before, along comes Diana. This time clad only in the t-shirt of the day, bare pussy exposed once again, followed immediately by her friend Nicole, who wore nothing but a sheer little teddy.

Both plop down on the desk right in front of me and make like nothing is out of the norm.

Damn! I can't breath. This is so fucking unreal!

Two obviously devilish little young, slender and nearly naked girls sitting right in front of me.

Bare pussies exposed, and in the case of Nicole, perky little breasts clearly visible.

I couldn't help it, this had to change.

I said, "Damn girls. I can't take this shit. You come in here nearly naked, and I'm going to do something I shouldn't."

Diana looks me right in the eyes and says "Do what Unc? Touch me like this?" As she slides her hand up her leg and places her finger in her little pussy. "Or touch Nicole like this?" As she reachs over and places a finger in Nicole's little sweet pussy as well.

Diana then said, "You can do this if you want. No one's gonna tell." "Why you can even do more if you like."

That was all I could take!

I reached out towards Diana and slid my left hand up her smooth young thigh, while I slid my right hand up Nicole's leg in the same manner.

Feeling the wonderful silkiness of their skin as I made my way up to Diana's tight shaven pussy, and Nicole's little pussy with it's small amount of soft wispy curls, I was lost in the moment.

Slowly I leaned forward, inching in closer and closer, until my face was close enough that I could now smell the glorious aroma coming from Diana's little twat.

I gently extended my tongue and tasted of her. Savoring the flavor of her young pussy. Tweaking her clit, feeling her spasm as I did so. With wild abandon I began fucking her pussy with my tongue.

At last Diana came to orgasm. I could feel it rifle through her little body. She jerked and spasmed, then screamed out loud, as I tasted the pungent flavor of her cum.

"Oh god, Unc. That was SO good. Do it to Nicole now too. She needs to feel how good that is."

As I turned my head in Nicole's direction, having nearly forgotten she was there, she looked at me with eyes that were very nearly closed, yet filled with lust. "Yes, please do me too", she pleaded.

With a crazed mania, I moved into a position between her thighs and began licking around her tiny little bud.

Nicole must have been fully aroused by having watched me eat Diana, because she had an orgasm almost immediately. Again, I savored the taste of a young, nubile beauty. But with Nicole it was more like a flood. Rivulets of cum oozed out of her tiny pussy, and I was barely able to lap it all up.

Finally, my tongue aching from the exertion, my face covered in their juices, I leaned back in my chair, rubbed my rigid cock through my pants.

Diana slid off the deaktop and dropped down to her knees in front of my chair. Slidding her tiny little hand up my legs, she felt of my engorged member, and then began unzipping my pants.

As I raised my can up off the chair, she pulled my pants and underwear off in one swift move.

My cock sprang free, waving in the air. As she reached for it, Nicole now dropped to her knees in front of me as well.

Both Diana and Nicole grabbed my cock, feeling of it's hardness, when Diana simply leaned in and let her tongue lick across the tip of it, followed immediately by Nicole leaning in and doing the same.

"It's your turn now Unc."

Ah, the blissful feeling of having two young girls suck your cock!

Needless to say, as they tag teamed my cock, I didn't last very long at all.

Finally I erupted. Unleashing a gigantic load of cum all over both their faces. Each taking a turn licking and sucking me clean and then licking the cum off of each others face.

My last thought?

Wow, another month of this, I'll never survive.