Sexslave Acadamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think the best way is at the clubs.' James whispered into Lexi's ears, causing her to giggle.

'James is right.' Lexi agreed, 'Lets find out who your tester is and we will see what we can do.'

Seeing that I'm confused, Lexi just laughed, 'You will like it, or at least, you will like the outcome of it.'

She kept flipping the pages until she spotted the appointment time. 'Scoring: Room 6, 4:30. Prep: Room 8, 5:15.' She read out loud. 'Perfect! The timing is just right. If only we know who is in charge of Room 6.'

James squeezed her nipples and she yelped out. Before she can react, James quickly said 'It's Asher.' and shielded himself with his hand as Lexi started to playfully punch him. I suddenly feel quite out of place and really jealous of Lexi.

After they've calmed down, James told me something about how Asher will listen to him, and I just need to say that James if taking me to the clubs. As it is already 4:20, I walked downstairs and to the prep building.

Chapter 4: Score and Prep.

The prep or the scoring building has a way simpler lobby, more like a gym or swimming pool entrance than anything else. A lady at the front desk typed in my details and directed me to room 6.

Along the way glass windows showed what's happening in the other rooms. Some just have a row of men and women talking and writing, but some have a guy fucking a girl in different positions, or asking her to turn around and such. In Room 5 a girl is crying and struggling while being fucked in the ass by another tester, and the row of judges were shaking their heads. I wonder if that happens to everyone, and maybe what James said will prevent that from happening.

The lady took me to the waiting couch opposite of room 6, and soon after a guy with black, ruffled hair came out. He was in a suit like James's except he has a silver badge instead of gold.

'You must be Amber. Ready for your appointment?'

'Hi Asher, I'm pretty ready.'

Asher looked surprised. 'How did you know my name?'

I grinned. 'James told me.' I paused when Asher started to look disappointed.

'Now you are going to tell me that you are gonna go to the clubs tonight, aren't you?'

I nodded.

Asher look pissed. 'Fuck you James. Every time, every bloody time!' He sat down, obviously annoyed, and pulled me on to his lap.

I tensed up and Asher teased. 'Do you know how you were going to be tested if not for James?' I shook my head, and then nodded when I remembered the girl in room 5.

Asher raised an eyebrow. 'How then?'

'Am I going to be fucked by you and the judges will score me?'

Asher nodded. 'That's part of it. But since you are obviously a pretty virgin, and a friend of James, I miss out, again.'

A light that I haven't noticed before shines green, and Asher helped me stand up. 'Well, I still get to see you naked. Anyways, good luck.'

As soon as I walked in, the judges started to talk.

'Nice face, I give that a 9, maybe even 10.'

'Good posture, 8 or 9?'

'Emerald's daughter, give her status a 9 and wealth a 10 please.'

Asher went to one of the judges and whispered into his ears. The judge nodded and Asher went and pushed some equipment out.

'Please take all your clothing off.' A judge said. I complied immediately. I need a good score so I can't show any hesitation.

Immediately they start to comment on my boobs and ass, and my body in general.

'Good size on the boobs, not too big, not too small.'

'What a nice ass. Slim waist and long torso.' Thanks to my 'mother' starving me, my waist was at least thin.

Asher came over and started to play with my boobs, and at the same time make oral report to the judges. 'Smooth, the nipples erect very quickly, bouncy and nice.'

He moved on to my ass and pussy. I'm already wet as he sticked one finger into my cunt.

'Very wet.' Asher commented. I was surprised at how serious he is. 'The ass is tight, very bouncy as well.'

He touched my clit and I immediately started to moan. 'How very sensitive she is.' A judge commented. 'We can really use that.' The others nodded in agreement.

Next, he took a probe, no thicker than three fingers, and asked me to turn around and kneel with legs slightly apart. I did what he told me and realised that my cunt and ass is entirely in the view of the judges, and that just made me wetter.

Slowly, I can feel the probe slowly going into my ass. The metal is cold and smooth in my ass and the slow speed is torturous, plus there is no lube on any sort on the probe so it's not comfortable, not to mention that the sensation of something inside is extremely strange. I fought the urge to either run away or beg Asher to go faster. Being fucked will surely feel better. The probe stopped and started to vibrate, and I lost control of my voice and start to moan. Soon, I can see from the reflection from the mirror a score formed on a screen: 19/20. The judges seem pleased.

With the probe in my ass still vibrating and intact, Asher took a second probe, this time only about one finger thick, and slowly inserted into my pussy. It wasn't as difficult, as my pussy was already dripping wet. The score came faster this time, a 18 out of 20.

Asher removed both probes and asked me to stand up, turn around, and kneel back down again. I obeyed and he put the probe, the one that has just been in my pussy next to my mouth. I didn't resist and opened my mouth so he can put it in. The judges looked surprised at how willing I am.

I sucked slowly at the probe and enjoying the taste of my own juice. The score came up as a 9 out of 10.

After Asher removed the probe I was asked to stand up and put my clothes back on. I was dripping wet and Asher handed me some paper towel to wipe myself clean and escorted me to the door.

'You did so well.' Asher said. 'I've never seen a 19/20 or a 9/10 on anything that past two years I've been doing this.'

I blushed at his compliment. 'Thanks. My mother was the only one who got full marks on all three holes. I'm no where near as good.'

Asher looked at me and hesitated, 'About that, do you want to meet this Sunday or something and we can have a little bit of fun? I mean nothing is decided now, but if you think that it's a good idea, find me through James.'

I was about to refuse, but then I thought about credits and my mother, so I quickly decided that it's fine. Lots of people will be fucking me anyways, and in 3 years I will not get a choice as to who buy me, plus Asher is pretty hot. I nodded. 'I think it would be great. I'm really looking forward to it.'

Asher grinned. 'See you in a bit then, Amber.'

The prep rooms are on the other side of the building. My prep appointment was at 5:15 and the scoring took up longer than I expected.

By the time I got there, a team of people was already waiting.

'Hi Amber,' A guy in a doctor's clothing with glasses shook my hand. 'It's a pleasure to meet you.'

Before I can say anything, he kept on, 'There isn't much time so I go through what will be happening and we will get started.'

'First, we will sedate you so you can't feel any pain.' He pointed to the syringe next to him. 'Not that this is very painful, but you are getting a few piercings and a tattoo. We are going to inject some medications in you that will make you very sensitive and responsive, as well as stop your mensuration for three years. Also we are going to give you two nipple piercings and also a gem on your clit. The tattoo is of course of the Academy's Coat of Arms, located beneath your arm-pits. After all that, we are going to lock your custom tracking watch on. We will explain that after you wake up.'

I laid on the surgeon's table and closed my eye. A small sting on my right arm and I started to drift into sleep.

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was how wet I am. The simple motion of my panties rubbing against my pussy was too much to bear. The next thing I noticed was a slim, pretty pink watch like device on my wrist.

'Welcome back Amber.' The surgeon brought my attention back. 'It's been around an hour and everything is perfectly done. The numbing on your breast and clit will wear off in half an hour and you will fill a little pain. By the way you might want to avoid wearing panties and tight jeans from now on on a daily bases unless you are one of those girls who enjoy orgasming every 10 minutes.'

I nodded and took my panties off. It's not an exaggeration to say that it's soaked. Now I'm wearing a skirt without panties on, and I'm not sure if the sensations increased or decreased but I seem to only have gotten wetter.

'Now I'm going to explain your watch to you.' The surgeon brought up a screen and a watch, like mine, was hovering around. 'To turn it on, simply tap on the screen. At the top, as you can see, show you the time and the date, all the ordinary stuff. But at the bottom right corner, it shows your lessons and appointments and schedule, as well as if any tutor or the headmaster summon you, it will show there. At the bottom left corner, it shows your credit, which is currently zero, and your prices, which you will need to set yourself. At the centre, as you will see, will show your score.'

I tapped on my watch. It opened up. 6:11 pm, January 10th, no schedule today, no appointment today, credits zero, price n/a. At the centre, a big 91.5, and in a small font, out of 100. I grinned happily, that's pretty close to my goal of 95 already, and I trust that I will improve a lot in the year.

'Anyways, your appointment is over now. I think your friends are waiting outside.' The surgeon waved me off the table and out of the door, 'See you later!'

-To be continued. If you have any suggestions, comment to let me know. The next chapter is about getting rid of her virgin problems and introducing main characters. Look forward to that. xxxxx love you all -

12