Sexsomniac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid that you're right. I sensed her pulling away - which was stressing me out - long before this Cindy thing. Maybe it's best that we just go our separate ways."

"It would make me sad, but I still hope that you'd be my friend," I said, actually putting my hand on Brandon's - a real rarity for me, initiating physical contact (at least with someone who was awake).

"Of course I will remain friends with you," he chuckled. "You treat me better than anyone else."

I blushed.

"You know one thing that is really weird, though, about my relationship with Ashley?" he inquired.

"No," I remarked.

"I haven't had sex with her for three weeks, yet I don't feel horny. Normally if we skipped more than a day it was all that I could think about," he matter-of-factly replied, staring into space.

I though hard before I mumbled, "Maybe you're pulling away from her too."

"You may be right," he responded, staring me in the eye. "Well I guess I need to have a talk with Ashley and find someplace else to live."

"Please, Brandon; please stay here until you have everything sorted out."

"You don't mind?"

"No, actually, it's nice to have someone else around," I replied making only brief eye contact.

****************

A week after my talk with Brandon, he and Ashley decided to get divorced. They were as amicable as possible. I had several heart-to-heart talks with Ashley to make sure that she did not object to Brandon staying at my place until everything settled.

"Does he make any sleepwalking visits to you?" she asked me the second time we talked about it.

This time I did blatantly lie. "The one time he did I steered him away without incident, and now I lock my bedroom door so I don't know."

Brandon's late night visits were so frequent that I knew that something eventually had to happen to disrupt things; however I loved the constant, fulfilling, toe-curling sex so much that I was sanguine about it.

*******************

It was about two in the morning on a Thursday. Thunderstorms were forecast. Sexsomniac Brandon was vigorously fucking me and I was giving back as good as I was getting. Suddenly there was an enormous clap of thunder - it actually shook my walls. A lightning bolt must have hit nearby. Brandon was shocked awake.

I could tell that he was conscious, but confused. I really wanted to orgasm, so I clasped my now almost powerful thighs around him, and squeezed my pussy on his dick, pulsating it as energetically as I could. After a short interruption of his activities when he was shocked awake he seemed to make a decision to continue - I hope because he was really enjoying himself. A couple of minutes later we were hit by massive substantially simultaneous orgasms. Since I didn't have to worry about him, or anyone else, hearing me, I screamed.

Once we came down from our orgasms, Brandon rolled off to the side. For the first time after umpteen fucks I was able to snuggle up to him. "We're going to have to talk about this," he grumbled.

"Not tonight, please," I begged. "Please can we just enjoy each other tonight and talk tomorrow."

After a short delay he mumbled "OK."

I shinnied down the bed and sucked his cock clean as he emitted pleasure groans. Unlike previous nights when I did that he got hard again. He turned me onto my hands and knees and fucked me doggy until I was virtually comatose.

The next morning he remained naked and insisted that I do too. As we ate breakfast I was as self-conscious as my always self-conscious mind ever was. After clearing the dishes we sat down in the living room

"Come clean," were his only words.

Those words were like opening a floodgate in my brain. I told him everything, most of the time while staring at the floor. The few times that I did make fleeting eye contact his expression was difficult to read. When I finished with a sigh he had a few more words.

"Now I know why I wasn't horny missing Ashley."

"I'm...uh,...sorry," I mumbled.

"You've been bad," he said with a diabolical smile as he rose from the couch. "I'll have to punish you."

With that he picked me up, carried me to my bed, gave me oral for the first time in my entire life - I came three times - and then he fucked me doing something called The Wheelbarrow. It seemed like his cock was splitting me in two during The Wheelbarrow and much to my surprise I came harder than I ever had before.

****************

Brandon and I ended up with a perfectly acceptable arrangement. After his divorce with Ashley was final, he moved into his own apartment. I understood that even though I was no longer an ugly duckling, I wasn't a swan either, and had no hope for a permanent relationship with someone as awesome as he is. However, Brandon did tell me that I fucked better than Ashley ever had, and unless he found some other marriage or exclusive girlfriend material in the future, he wanted to maintain a sexual relationship with me.

That was a little more than a year ago. Brandon still hasn't found someone else. We fuck each other senseless an average of three nights a week, and twice have gone to a resort together for three days of almost constant fucking. My social anxiety is close to being a thing of the past, and I've actually been asked out on dates by three different guys. Even though emotionally I am now to the point that I am able to go on a date, I kindly turned them down. Until Brandon stops fucking me I don't want anyone else.

Ashley doesn't know about Brandon and me. Even though she has no right to complain, I still don't want her to find out since it would likely hurt our relationship. Don't tell her, OK?

12