Sext Me! Won't You Be Mine?

Story Info
A Valentine Fairy Tale.
11.5k words
4.57
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my second and last submission for this year's Valentine's Day contest I am pleased to present a romantic fairy tale. Happy Valentine's Day! And may you receive all the Love you so richly deserve. Enjoy...

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a land not so far away, there lived a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Princess yearning to find her Prince Charming. Only she didn't know she was a princess and not so convinced she was beautiful.

But fear not. Cupid was on his way. Preparing for a Very Special Day!

************************************************************

Saturday, February 9th

( Musical Introduction: "birds chirping, violins playing, lots and lots of happy music to lift the spirit...this girl needs it!)

Jenna trudged up the the long stairway to her upstairs apartment with her hands full trying not to lose her grip on her briefcase, Chinese carry out, newspaper-sized junk flyers and mail she hadn't collected for days.

Letting herself in she barely made it to the kitchen counter where she dropped everything still forced to reach down to the kitchen floor for a couple bills that didn't make it.

Catching her breath she exclaimed, "What a perfectly shitty day!"

It had been a pretty rough trip back to Reagan National. The turbulent flight, lost luggage, a rude airline employee, and an Uber driver who barely spoke English and couldn't find her street.

"There should be laws against being treated like that," she thought.

Of course, Jenna was being irrational, but she did know something about the law. She was a paralegal for a highly respected law firm in Washington, DC. However, she wasn't privileged to be one of the 'respected' employees. Her job included everything nobody else wanted to do and if it didn't get done yesterday there was hell to pay. The pay wasn't that great, either, for the workload and hours she was required to work. Jenna didn't understand what all the fuss was about the 'deep state.' It was well buried under paperwork or waiting for her to transfer it to computer.

She had moved from Chicago after graduating college only months ago and was already second guessing her initial passion to leave home, her mother, and friends just to start an exciting career in the nation's capitol. Her job kept her so busy she had next to no time for a social life.

"But there is only so much a pretty girl can do," Jenna said after completely disrobing and standing in front of the full length mirror she had hung on the back of her bedroom door.

(a magical mirror, that is...she didn't yet know it, but she was the fairest of them all).

It was time to check in with her imaginary roommate. Checking her reflection in the mirror, Jenna and her mirror image were still looking hot. A little tired perhaps but still the cat's meow. "What lucky guy wouldn't like to ravage that body," she thought. If only she could find one.

Jenna struck a sexy pose pushing her sandy blonde hair up behind her head. "You naughty girl. I know all your dirty thoughts. If you don't behave I'm going to make you do disgusting things to yourself while I watch."

After several moments of eyeing her roommate from head to toe and lightly massaging her body Jenna was unable to initiate enough arousal in spite of not pleasuring herself for several days. Her brief vacation home to visit her mother had been too exhaustingly short. She needed a long hot shower, another one of her favorite places for sex, but there, too, nothing could bring her carnal passion to a climax.

Standing under the refurbishing hot spray Jenna contemplated her rough day. She was having too many of those lately. However, she couldn't blame this one on her job. Or could she?

Jenna had just returned from Chicago. Her ungracious employers had blessed her with only a few days leave to celebrate her mother's birthday. It was the first free time away from work she had experienced since the holidays over a month ago.

In her attempts to emulate her mother, who was a federal judge in Chicago, Jenna didn't have a keen legal mind. She made up for it, though, with her youthful energy and a tenacious commitment to her work. She had a talent for research still unrecognized in her current assignment at the firm. For the present she was working her way up from the bottom up transferring old hard copy case studies and files to computer.

Finishing the shower and slipping into a robe, Jenna poured some Chardonnay and decided to put her glasses on to sift through her mail. Her downstairs neighbor and coworker, Matt, had collected it for her while she was away. He was really nice that way.

After opening a couple bills from the cluttered pile on the counter, she spotted a small rectangular box poking out under the pile.

"Oh, thank god!" She exclaimed. Her replacement iPhone had come. She was tired of fidgeting with the one she had borrowed from work. She had accidentally ruined the new phone her mother had given her for Christmas in the laundry. Fortunately her mother had thought to insure the phone but Jenna was still miffed she had to fork out a couple hundred bucks for the replacement.

The small box had oddly been taped over as if opened and closed during shipping. "Great. It's bad enough they told me I'd get a refurbished phone right after Mom had just bought it new."

Struggling to open the box with a steak knife and taking time out to mend a cut finger, Jenna managed to finally open the box to discover her new phone. "That's not the color I ordered!" Jenna hadn't gotten a break all day.

"Whatever!" Jenna had been too embarrassed to tell her mother about giving her expensive Christmas gift a run through the rinse cycle repeating her lifelong propensity for being slightly clumsy and somewhat forgetful. For this trip home Jenna had convincingly explained to her mother she had just forgotten her new phone.

Jenna was stubbornly independent and had insisted on moving to D.C. and supporting herself without her mother's financial assistance. While she had managed to get her own apartment she was still barely making ends meet. Expenses in D.C. were realistically beyond her meager salary but Jenna was getting by for the present. She didn't want to admit it, but she was ecstatic when her mother had given her a new phone to replace the old one well overdue.

Even though it wasn't prefect Jenna decided she'd give this one a try.

She pressed the button to turn it on. It lit up and surprised Jenna with a screen of numbers waiting for a passcode.

"That doesn't make sense." The polite customer service girl had given Jenna specific, step-by-step instructions on how to set up and download her backup from the cloud. She had even repeated the instructions a couple times with the service rep. But this phone was already past the initial setup.

Then Jenna had an idea. She entered her passcode for her old phone. Maybe the replacement had somehow already been set up. As unlikely as that idea seemed, she couldn't dismiss the possibility. It was the first time she had ever replaced a phone.

The passcode didn't work.

Now, at that point, most people would have given up and called their service provider to complain. Not Jenna. As stated earlier, she was tenacious and was never accused of lacking curiosity.

She turned on her laptop googling 'most used password for iPhone'. She tried 111111...then 121212...555555 - THAT WORKED!

Jenna's eyes opened wide startled to see numbers give way to a spattering of proprietary apps. "What next?"

She went to 'Settings' and discovered 'Whitney's Phone'. "Aha!" Jenna could finally deduce that the phone belonged to someone else and probably had made its way to her by mistake.

Her interest peaked, Jenna clicked on the 'Phone' icon. If she was going to track down the actual owner, that would be a good place to start.

Only two contacts were displayed - David and Susan. No last names and only one mobile number each. Jenna pondered calling Susan but still felt she was navigating uncharted territory. She decided to check for texts.

There were two texts. The first was from Susan, "Hi, Whitney! Hope you got this phone without any difficulty. David set it up for you. Remember! Don't use this phone for anything other than our own private communication as promised. We were disappointed you had to go to Europe on business but, frankly, that only intensifies our desire to be with you! Have a safe trip and hurry back! We can't wait to meet you and have fun. David has planned a very special Valentine's Day for us!"

Jenna went to the second text. It was a group text including both Susan and David. Susan said, "BTW! David loaded some photos of us as you suggested. We hope you like them. You were right. We really enjoyed taking them. David said, "Yes. And thanks for the ones you sent. You're so beautiful! I can see why we chose you! I enjoy looking at them everyday. Hurry back!"

Of course, Jenna immediately checked photos! And if Jenna's heart was beating faster peeping into the secrets of Whitney's life, her heart was racing in overdrive with her eyes glued flipping from one seductive photo to another. They pictured a man and woman gradually undressing.

The photos were carefully presented to protect the subjects' identity except for uniquely matching wedding bands leading Jenna to the assumption Susan and David were married.

The photos were tasteful. The couple's bodies were very attractive. No faces, of course, only increasing degrees of teasing exposure. The clothing they wore looked classy and expensive. The man looked professional in a pinstriped suit demonstrating a prominent bulge in one photo. A closeup of the woman revealed she was braless in a thin see-through blouse translucently suggesting the rounded outline of one beautiful full breast with the shape of a hidden nipple and areole pressing against the fabric.

Jenna caught her hand searching to find its way inside her robe. The photos were unlocking suggestive thoughts in her mind. It was the first moment she felt like she had put her long trip and unpleasant adventures behind her and was back home in the privacy of her own apartment. Except for her imaginary roommate, of course, who spent all her time in the bedroom.

Jenna promptly went to the bedroom and closing the door got on the bed opening her robe. There she was in the mirror. Her imaginary roommate and best friend. They had a perfect view of each other. No words were necessary. They could read each other's minds. Especially when it came to sex.

Understandingly, neither of them complained as Jenna turned her attention to holding the new phone in one hand flipping through pictures while she lost herself in visual imagery fantasizing Jenna, David and Susan freeing themselves of each other's clothing and inhibitions. Jenna's free hand sensually explored every part of her exposed body that she could easily reach. It only took a few minutes to bring herself to a very pleasant climax finally releasing all the frustration of her bad day.

She looked over to see her fictional roommate in the mirror, the only person she trusted with all her sexual secrets. They had come together. Jenna chuckled at the thought looking at herself, running her fingers gently through the soft bush of hair that was ready to be trimmed back into the shape of a heart. She relaxed, allowing her body to slow down. Moments later, her thoughts returned to reality considering the mind boggling ramifications of her new phone predicament.

She laid in bed thumbing through the photos over and over, rereading the texts, trying to read between the lines to decide a course of action. Surely a couple so attractive would never want to have sex with someone like her. Unable to reach any conclusion, she eventually turned the phone off. "I'll decide what to do tomorrow."

********************

Sunday, February 10th

(Musical Introduction: "something like Beethoven's Fifth...dark...brooding)

Yes, Jenna was required to go to work on a Sunday. Her department was required to work overtime, without extra pay, of course, being she was salaried. Her slave driving supervisor was requiring everyone in their department to finish filing hardcopy into the firm's mainframe before the assigned deadline. Of course her supervisor would get a bonus if everything was completed ahead of schedule.

Jenna was unable to think about anything but the phone riding the Metro to work. In fact, she was extremely distracted the entire day. She just wasn't herself. Twice she had been in the ladies room masturbating in an attempt to remove the distraction, but she couldn't get those images out of her mind. It wasn't so much the photos themselves as the fantasies of sexual opportunity they suggested. And who was Whitney? What did she look like? What kind of get together was this threesome planning?

Jenna was struggling so much to keep focused on her work, she didn't notice Matt being especially nice and attentive her first day back, "You were missed around here, kiddo. I'm really glad your back."

Matt treated Jenna better than anyone in the office. He brought her coffee just the way she liked every morning from the corner coffee shop. He opened doors and took piles of old files from her when he saw her struggling down the hallway. He even winked at Jenna when Sofia was reaming her out.

Jenna had the maddest crush on Matt. And it only fueled her passion having him living right downstairs in the same apartment building. They were constantly crossing paths. They spent time together almost daily, sometimes riding the Metro to or from work together. They had become "best buds" as Matt referred to them.

But Jenna had been too shy to consider their relationship could be anything other than friendship. She assumed Matt was too far out of her league to hope he could be romantically interested in someone like her. And while sex was an intricate part of her daily life, Jenna dreamed of so much more with Matt.

She was unlike her mother, who had raised her as a single parent following a disastrous marriage to Jenna's absent father. Jenna's mom had little interest in romance judiciously conducting short term relationships with several men and women to satiate her voracious sexual appetite.

It seemed like every month Jenna would be introduced to a new man or woman in her mother's life. And while Mom always conducted her carnal affairs behind closed bedroom doors, she never tried to hide from her daughter what was actually happening. Those moments were simply referred to as Mom's 'personal needs time.'

During those moments, Jenna wore headphones watching tv or listening to music in her room. Of course, as puberty progressed Jenna couldn't help being more curious about her mother's bedroom activities and began paying closer attention. Eventually, in an apartment they moved to so Jenna would be closer to school while attending Loyola, Jenna couldn't resist secretly drilling a hole in the closet wall between their bedrooms. And while the two women never intensionally discussed the 'birds and bees,' Jenna got an extensive sex education watching her talented mother in action.

Jenna's mother never directly indicated or complained her daughter might be a peeping tom, but there were smiles and an occasional raised eyebrow when discussing sex that left Jenna wondering if her mother knew.

However, enthralled as Jenna was by the physical pleasures of her body, she dreamed of one day finding romance with her Prince Charming. And Matt's kindness, not to mention those golden locks and large bright blues, filled the bill perfectly! People repeatedly compared Matt to a famous actor, but in Jenna's eyes Brad Pitt had nothing on Matt.

"Jenna! Wake up! You're daydreaming again!" Sofia said. Yes, Sofia! She was Jenna's supervisor. Sophia reminded Jenna of Cinderella's stepmother.

Sophia had been with the firm a year longer and had no conscience dumping her work on Jenna - knowing Jenna would 'suck it up' without complaining. Sofia must have assumed, born with her Italian heritage, she was entitled to speak her mind and boss everyone around.

And with a body like hers, no one was complaining, especially the men. Every time Sofia strutted past, men stopped to ogle what new revealing outfit she might be wearing. Her sugar daddies in the firm kept Sofia enshrouded in a new look everyday. She actually was pretty hot - great legs, tight round ass, and outfits cut so low her cleavage advertised "Eat Me."

None of that bothered Jenna so much as the fact Sofia had Matt wrapped around her little finger and, if she could have her way, around her whole body. But there was only so much the office etiquette would tolerate about flirting. That allowed Jenna to hold onto to her romantic fantasy of Matt snatching her up in his arms and carrying her off into his apartment.

Matt had also given her his apartment key (a magical key) to pick up her mail he was kind enough to collect in his apartment during her absences to Chicago. She kept his key hidden on a long necklace assured to never lose it, wearing it under her clothes close to her heart.

That evening, shortly after dinner and a couple glasses of Chardonnay alone in her apartment again, Jenna was finally brave enough to readdress her issues with the new phone. She turned it on and entered the passcode. Almost immediately it notified the receipt of a text. It was from Susan.

It read, "If it's at all possible that you've received this phone yet, I need to ask a big favor of you. Can you possibly sext a couple more sexy photos of yourself. David is taking me out to dine at the Bistro Cacao tomorrow evening and I'd like to surprise him with them. If I'm lucky, it might lead to some hot sex for us. Just remember NO faces. We all agreed to remain anonymous and use fictitious names. Thank you, sweetheart. I can't express what this has meant to our marriage. I can hardly keep David off me!"

Reading that Jenna suddenly lost her pleasant alcoholic buzz. "My god. What the FUCK!" An array of conflicting thoughts crowded her mind. "I should have called and ridded myself of this damn phone last night. But if I do that now I'm going to always live with the guilt I might have damaged a couple's marriage?

Besides, how the fuck would I be able to send photos of Whitney, or whoever she is, when I have no way of knowing what she looks like? She surely looks nothing like me!"

Jenna was quickly realizing the exposure and depth of trouble she was slipping into.

And then, as if Susan was telepathically answering, the phone vibrated notifying another incoming text. "Here's David's favorite photo of you. Something like this would be great. You're so BEAUTIFUL! Be creative. Just make it HOT and SEXY!"

Jenna scanned down to the nude headless photo of a young woman Jenna's age sitting on the edge of a bed. She was seductively leaning back supported by her arms behind her pushing her chest forward and crossing her shapely legs. Jenna sat in shock. It felt like she had just been showered with fairy dust.

Her surprise wasn't so much about actually getting to see Whitney as the remarkable resemblance the girl's body had to her own.

Whitney had to wear a bra close to her own size as Jenna cupped a similar amount of her own breasts in each hand. Their areoles and nipples were also identical enough to pass for each other in a photo. Whitney's legs were a similar match and they seemed about the same height as best she could tell from a photo.

Jenna's self image was getting a surprisingly pleasant boost. Her mother had always commented on how "hot" her daughter was. But something inside Jenna never felt it. Perhaps it was the glasses. Slightly nearsighted all her life, Jenna had stumbled around and done poorly in grade school until her less than perfect vision was discovered and eyewear provided for correction.