Sexting Mistake

Story Info
Texting a picture to mother-in-law leads down a new path.
979 words
4.26
235.8k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what I am wearing under my dress to the business dinner tonight. Thinking of you." said my wife's text. It was followed by a bathroom mirror selfie of Kaitlyn in a pink push-up bra and matching thong. Even 500 miles away, her well-toned body could get me hard in an instant.

I took off my shorts and slowly stroked my cock until it was almost stiff. I then snapped a picture of it with my phone. As I was about to send it to Kaitlyn, the phone vibrated with a text from her mother. "Are you two coming over for dinner on Sunday?" Lousy timing, Janie, I thought, as I replied with a curt "Yes - see you then." Good thing she couldn't hear what else I was saying.

I quickly texted my cock picture to my wife, hoping that she wanted to sext a little more before her dinner. A few minutes later, though, all I got back was a "No reply?" and a frown emoji. Puzzled, I re-checked my phone and saw that I had sexted my mother-in-law instead. Holy shit!

I replied to Kaitlyn, "Sorry. Out for dinner. You look great. Wish I was there!"

I then sent a frantic text to her mother, Janie, "That was supposed to go to Kaitlyn. Sooooo sorry & embarrassed. Please delete!"

Her reply caught me off guard. "No worries. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Kaitlyn is one lucky woman." I almost dropped my phone as that text was followed by a picture of my mother-in-law's bare breasts and the comment "Tit for tat."

Janie is a 55 year-old woman, and she has taken great care of her body. She is curvier and bustier than my wife, and now I could see that her nipples were about twice the size of Kaitlyn's.

Now she was the one apologizing, saying that no one wanted to see her saggy tits.

Feeling a little frisky, I thought with my cock instead of my brain. I went into the bathroom, pulled my tightie-whities into my ass crack, and snapped a picture in the mirror of my pale ass cheeks.

I sent Janie the picture with the comment, "Thanks for understanding - and the sexy picture. You are beautiful. No BUTS about it!" I added an emoji of a pair of lips.

"Haha! Does that mean I should kiss your ass?" my phone buzzed. "As long as you kiss mine first," she added. Next, a picture of my mother-in-law's very kissable ass lit up the screen.

Not sure where this was going, I told her we should stop and delete all pictures before we went too far. She said, "You're right. No harm, no foul. See you on Sunday."

Ten minutes went by with a quiet phone. My wife must have left for dinner, I thought.

Suddenly my phone buzzed with a new picture. It was a close up of a panty-covered pussy, with a large wet spot in clear view. I smiled at the thought of Kaitlyn rubbing herself in her hotel room.

Wait... that wasn't a pink thong. Looking closer, I saw that this pussy had more pronounced lips and definitely more hair than my wife's neatly trimmed pussy. The text had the name "Janie" above the picture, too. Wow. Just wow.

"Sorry, can't stop myself. It's been a loooonnnngggg time since I've been turned on like this." was her comment. How the hell should I respond to that?

I did what any responsible son-in-law would do: I took a short video of my hand stroking my cock, and sent it right to Janie with the words, "Thinking of you, too." We were both horny, so we might as well help each other to cum, I rationalized.

Her reply knocked me for a loop. "Kaitlyn is gone tonight, right? Can I come over?"

That really upped the ante. I knew my reply could change everything. "Sure," I said.

Ten minutes later, Janie was at my door. I let her in, wearing only my athletic shorts. She was fully dressed, but shaking with nerves. She broke the awkward silence first, saying, "I am so sorry to put you in this position, but I am very horny right now. Your texts have excited me like I haven't been in years. I promise I won't tell a soul, but I need you. I really need you. Now."

My response was, "Yes, we can't tell anyone." as I pulled down my shorts to give her a view of how hard I was. Immediately, she dropped to her knees and started to stroke and lick my cock. I soon found out that my wife's mother was a master cocksucker! In minutes, Janie was swallowing my cum.

I took her hand, and led her to our bedroom. Janie sat me on the bed and did a slow striptease as she shed her clothes. We then fucked and played like teenagers for a couple of hours.

Janie took some more pictures of my cock - in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. She even snapped one of me wearing her bra and panties. I was a little freaked out by all of these pictures in my bedroom. She kept assuring me they were for "one-time use only" when she got home, and that she would delete them later tonight, just like she had deleted the others.

When it was time for her to head home, she gave me a long, sensuous kiss and a big hug. She whispered in my ear, "That was incredible! By the way, I am going to need this from you once a week from now on. If we ever miss a week, I will send some of these pictures to my daughter. Understand?"

Well, damn, I thought.

It's been ten weeks now, and we have not missed a week yet!