Sexting Pt. 03

Story Info
Jennifer attends an orgy at a friend's house.
3.6k words
3.84
25.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

The two majors have been seeing each other though half of the summer. Jennifer came back from her two-week reserve commitment at the end of July but Roberts was not on campus. She had received a message that he was going to be away.

Jennifer started to unpack her stuff and got ready to take her clothes down to the laundry area at the end of the hall. She loaded the machines and started them. She went back to the room and opened her computer to see if there were any messages. The school sent her class schedule and she noticed that the infamous Professor was teaching one of her classes. She hoped that it was a misprint because the last she heard he was in the Middle East starting a satellite campus for the law school. This was her last year and she would need to bear down to finish. Then it was the six-week long bar review course. This semester she would get with the army to see where she would be stationed after next May.

She sent a text Cat to see if she had returned from her trip, but didn't get any response. She called her friend Barbara from the clinic.

"Well I am back from the Army what been going on since I left?" said Jennifer.

"It is good that you called I have some friends over at my house; the folks are a way for months, would you like to come over?" asked Barbara.

"It will be a few hours I have my clothes in the laundry send me a text with the location and I will get there as soon as I can," replied Jennifer.

Jennifer faintly heard the buzzer from down the hall and went to move her clothes from the washer to the dryer. She came back and dropped on her bed and fell asleep. She was up an hour later and gathered her clothes that consisted of several sets of BDUs and army green underwear and socks. She looked at her boots and noted that she would need to clean and polish them.

She reached in her drawer and pulled out a set of very short shorts and the tank top that she wore for the Major. "God I hope this isn't a formal affair," she said to herself.

She slipped on some shoes and headed for the parking lot. She got in the Green Prius her one splurge before she headed to law school. She looked down and saw wisps of pussy hair peeking out of her shorts. Jennifer followed the directions to Barbara's house. She almost drove by the place. Barbara's parents' house was on at least two acres and looked like it was 6 or 7 thousand square feet. There were several very expensive cars in the driveway. Jennifer hoped that she was in the right place. She followed the noise to the back and found a giant swimming pool. Several people were sitting under a shade structure without a stich of clothing on. Barbara was topless and came over and gave her a hug.

"I see that you can get in the swing of things easily, take you cloths off and enjoy the sun. One of the boys will volunteer to coat you in sunblock." Barbara turned to the crowd and introduced Jennifer to the party.

A naked young man walked up and handed Jennifer a drink, Jennifer threw all caution to the wind and proceeded to massage the young man's cock. "What is you name?" asked Jennifer.

"Keith, just Keith."

"Well Keith, just Keith how would you like to put that thing between your legs where it will do the most good?"

"I think I would like that," he responded.

Keith led Jennifer over to a chaise and Jennifer dropped her shorts and shirt. Since she was with out underwear she lay back and allowed Keith to climb on top of her. She directed his cock into her pussy and allowed him to move in and out. He had little experience but he felt nice being in her vagina. "Calm down Keith just lie still, let me enjoy you just being inside."

Another male walked up and Jennifer started to massage his cock and positioned him so she could take him in her mouth. The scene gathered a crowd of lusty young ladies and men wanting to see Jennifer take two men at the same time. The cock in her mouth shot a load of cum and she calmly took a drink from the margarita to wash it down. Keith could not hold any more and he rammed Jennifer over and over again finally cumming with a flourish. Keith kissed Jennifer and stood up and then launched himself into the pool followed by a young lady with very prominent breasts.

"Well I guess I made an entrance," said Jennifer to Barbara who was sitting across the table from her.

"You must have something, I've never seen Keith like that before," replied Barbara.

"Who is the woman that ran after him?"

"That is Cathy, she has been trying to get in his pants for the longest time; It looks like she may score," said Barbara.

Barbara came over to Jennifer's chair and sat next to her, she kissed Jennifer and moved her hand down to her pussy. "Your not offended are you?"

"No not at all, but with all the cocks in the area why me?" asked Jennifer.

"Because I wanted to feel what it was like to kiss a beautiful woman," replied Barbara.

"And was it good?"

"The best, would you like me to rustle up another cock or are you ok for now?"

"I'm ok but I would like another drink?"

"George, can you get my friend here another drink and me also?" said Barbara.

A tall young man walked up with two glasses and kissed Barbara. He leaned over and kissed Jennifer. He walked away and both women watched as he walked away. "The man has a nice butt don't you think?" asked Barbara.

"How is his other equipment?" asked Jennifer.

"He is in high demand, as long as you are a man," said Barbara.

"He doesn't spread his joy around," said Jennifer.

"No he is in a committed relationship," said Barbara.

Another young man walked over with his crotch wrapped in a towel. "What are you hiding Harry?" asked Barbara.

Jennifer reached up and felt the towel and nodded approval. She pulled the towel off and reached up and massaged his cock. "Would you mind if I sucked this beautiful shaft?" Jennifer asked Barbara.

"I have no objections but you might asked him," said Barbara.

Before the young man said anything she had his cock in her mouth. She moved her legs between his and spread them causing him to move his legs apart. She moved her hand under his balls and played with his bunghole. This caused the young man to cum in her mouth. "You taste very good sir. Come back later and I will let you fuck me," said Jennifer.

"I Love cocks," said Jennifer as the guy left.

"Are you the same person that I met in law school?" asked Barbara.

I was wondering about you. You say that you are thinking about joining the Navy and it doesn't look like you are not hurting for money. My apologies if I offended you," said Jennifer.

"No offence. My family has in interesting story. Have you heard of Tally Energy? My folks are the majority shareholders. My mother also holds a significant position in Global Communication. Neither one worked a day after he was released from the navy. So they live here during the winter accept for trips to Vail and in the summer they go to France where mom owns a vineyard. The family's net work is hovering around one Billion."

"But you are going to Law school?" asked Jennifer.

"Yea and it is pissing them off. They wanted me to marry a lawyer not be one. I was to be the perfect wife, but I need more in my life. So they allow me to live here and will support me but I got loans like you and I will need to pay them off. Look Jennifer I am a good student and I think I will make a good lawyer but I am not Law Review material. And the thought of me being a junior in some big firm is not appealing. Plus you run up against guys like the professor."

One of the young men pulled him self out of the pool and walked toward the women; he kissed both Barbara and Jennifer. "Brad do my friend, then if you can still make it you can do me," said Barbara.

Brad got between Jennifer's legs and was fascinated by the blond bush he ran his hand over the hair and then bent down and started to suck on her vulva. He then moved up and kissed her. Jennifer found his cock and directed it into her pussy and allowed him to slide in. He rose up on his arms, "How do you want it baby?"

"You can address me as Ma'am, or Jennifer, or Major Connolly, but I am not your baby."

The young man was poised over Jennifer and looking stupid, "And another thing, if you cum and I hope you will. Do not spray me I will take it inside my twat or my mouth."

Brad collapsed and began to move his cock in and out of Jennifer's pussy. Every time he moved forward he would hit her clit and send shocks through her. Finally Brad went stiff and she felt him strain to cum in her cunt. "Come here Brad you've be a good boy kiss me!" said Barbara.

Jennifer felt Brad fall out of her pussy. "Brad, Barbara needs some attention and I want to take a swim."

Brad got off and Jennifer dove into the water. It was cool and her breasts quickly became aroused and her nipples stiffened. One of the women swam over to her and they embraced and kissed. "Your breasts feel nice, Jennifer, I'm Cathy Holly we took evidence together last semester. I am glad that you came. How do you like the boys?"

"On balance they are nice, is one yours?" asked Jennifer.

"The one that just fucked you, I put him up to it. I see that he passed," said Cathy

"He could use a little seasoning, but he does have some good techniques. Thanks for sharing," said Jennifer.

Brad was busy eating Barbara's pussy and Jennifer went to retrieve another drink. There was a gaggle of three women and three men standing around the built in bar. Spying the bathroom Jennifer went in and peed wiped her self off and washed her hands. There were two new Margaritas on the bar and she grabbed them and walked past Brad who was walking back to the group. He saw Cathy and he dove in to the pool.

I can offer you a blunt as I have some killer weed; but I guess that would be out of the question for you," said Barbara.

"Not into drugs illegal or semi-legal; as you can see I do enjoy a good cocktail," said Jennifer.

Barbara got up and walked into the house she returned with two martini glasses and handed one to Jennifer. "This is a change from bad margaritas," said Barbara.

The gin was a refreshing change from the sugary cocktail mix and Tequila. Jennifer sipped the martini. "Can I give you a tour of the house," asked Barbara.

The two naked women stood and walked toward a sliding glass door. Barbara guided Jennifer to a long maple bar and walked behind the counter and soon produced another set of martinis.

"Gin is such a civilized spirit," said Jennifer.

"I think the bitter flavor is the taste of summer." Said Barbara.

Barbara directed Jennifer to a long couch. They sat next to each other and Jennifer leaned over and kissed her host. She moved farther down and began to suck on Barbara's breasts. Barbara's breathing picked up and Jennifer's hand moved between the other woman's legs.

"You do know where this is going to go if you continue Jennifer?"

"I will stop if you want me too," replied Jennifer.

Barbara stood and finished her drink. Jennifer stayed seated and looked admiringly at Barbara's ass. She also finished her drink in one swallow, stood and followed Barbara into another room that had a day bed. Barbara lay down and Jennifer climbed on top of her with her mouth poised over the other woman's pussy.

"Sorry you will need to deal with my muff," said Jennifer.

"It feels nice, dear," replied Barbara.

Both women explored each other's cunts almost matching lick for lick. "You smell nice Jennifer," said Barbara.

Barbara applied several fingers in Jennifer's cunt and found her pleasure center and started to suck on her clit. Jennifer stiffened and suddenly inundated her friend with her cum. Jennifer doubled her efforts and was rewarded by Barbara cumming. "Now that we are lubricated, lets find some cocks," said Jennifer.

"So you don't love me?" said Barbara with a laugh.

"No I do like you but I haven't seen you with a lusty cock in your twat. You have breasts that most men pine for as they are still attached to their mothers," said Jennifer.

"I will have you know that I can get any man I want just by snapping my fingers," said Barbara mockingly.

Barbara got off the bed after kissing her friend. Come let me show you my father's pride and Joy. The two women descended down a spiral staircase to the basement of the house. "Got to love dad he has a flair for the dramatic," said Barbara.

In the basement was a replica of the bar upstairs and Barbara again got behind the counter and mixed two martinis. She poured the perfectly clear liquid into triangular cocktail glasses and handed one to Jennifer. "This time Vodka so the vermouth will be the prominent flavor," said Barbara as she directed her friend to a wooden door. She opened the door and a wave of Tabaco and humidity engulfed the women.

"My dad has the equivalent of a cigar store humidor down here. When he does work which is not often he meets in the bar but supplies the men and women with cigars from here, " said Barbara as she closed the door.

Barbara leaned over and kissed Jennifer and took her in a long embrace. She opened another door that led to a smaller room with floor to ceiling shelves for wine bottles. "Dad likes cigars and Mom loves wine. So when they built the three housed, here, Colorado and France, there are large wine and cigar storage rooms, " said Barbara.

She went back to the humidor and pulled two very large very long cigars and walked to the bar. "Cut the cigar darling it has been awhile since I have smoked a fine cigar," said Jennifer.

Barbara found the cutter and a lighter; she clipped the end of one of the cigars and handed it to Jennifer. She brought it to her lips and Barbara ignited the lighter and held it for Jennifer. A couple of puffs and the cigar was lit. Barbara followed and she made a fresh set of martinis. "How about we take these bad boys and the martinis up and see what kind of reaction we cause," said Jennifer.

The women grabbed their drinks and Barbara picked up a large glass ashtray and the women climbed the stairs and walked out to the patio. They sat down on the lounge chairs under the umbrella. Jennifer took a large puff off of her cigar. She expelled a giant cloud of smoke. Two men walked over from the shade structure.

"Do you two ladies want some attention?" asked one of the men.

"I don't know Jennifer, do you want some attention?" said Barbara as she took a puff on her cigar.

Jennifer motioned to the young man that had blonde hair. He was at her side in a flash. Jennifer took a puff from the cigar and reached out and began to massage the man's shaft. The ladies trying to be cool asked each other if they wanted anything from the blonde headed man. Jennifer's hand moved down to the man's balls and the pulled on the skin surrounding his testis. "You can suck my pussy sir," said Jennifer. She looked over and Barbara had the other young man between her legs sucking on her cunt. Jennifer took a sip on the martini and a puff on the cigar. The young man knew how to use is tongue and she began breathing rapidly building to a climax. The blonde found her clit and began to attack her pleasure center.

Jennifer saw a woman that she thought was new to the group. She had long black hair that fell to her ass crack, a very black full muff pussy, and very prominent breasts. Even at a distance the nipples looked like they stuck out an inch from the areoles. She made her way over to Barbara and leaned down and kissed her. "I am forgetting my manners, Cindy this is my friend from Law School Jennifer Connolly; Jennifer this is my friend from high school Cindy Rainer."

The pleasantries were passed and a new young man brought a chair for Cindy. She sat back and started to massage his cock. He was not introduced.

"Mommy and daddy still in France?" asked Cindy.

"They told me to tell you that you are welcome to come over," said Barbara.

"Yes but with out you it would not be any fun. You and I should go over, I can get a jet, Just tell me when," said Cindy.

"Cindy is the daughter that my parents wanted," Barbara said to Jennifer.

"Would you stop that you make me sound like an air-head," responded Cindy.

Cindy reached into her bag and pulled out a silver pipe, unscrewed one end and filled it with some fluid from a tiny bottle. She took a few puffs from the vape pen and handed it to Barbara. "It is killer THC darling," said Cindy. Barbara manipulated the pen and inhaled what seemed to be a giant quantity of vapor held it in her lungs and then exhaled. "Nice" was her only remark. She handed the pen back to Cindy who did the same thing.

Cindy handed it to Jennifer but she indicated that it wasn't for her; "I am subject to unannounced drug tests, so I better not, but thanks."

"They drug test you in Law School?" asked Cindy.

"No the Army Reserve; It's how I am getting through school," replied Jennifer.

Cindy took the vape machine and took another hit, she passed it to Barbara but she declined. "More for me," said Cindy.

The sun was midway between noon and set when Jennifer arrived and the day was turning into evening. The day was catching up with her and the several drinks took a toil on her. She leaned over and asked if she could crash for the night.

"Of course I wasn't going to let you drive back to campus," said Barbara, as she took the vape pen from her friend and took another hit. Jennifer looked at the cigar and noticed that it had gone out. She wanted another martini but didn't need the cigar. She rose and directed the young man with blonde hair toward the house. "If you don't mind I am going to mix a decent drink for my friend here and have another and maybe another after that."

Both women laughed and Jennifer rose and put her arm around the blonde haired young man and they walked toward the house. When they got in the room, with the bar; the young man found the light switch and walked behind the counter and asked if Jennifer wanted Gin or Vodka. "Bombay Sapphire and easy on the vermouth."

Jennifer watched the man mix the martini for her. He poured it into a fresh cocktail glass and walked over to where she was sitting. He handed her the glass and got between her legs and resumed eating her pussy.

"Man you are talented; you know how to mix a drink and eat my pussy. How is that thing between your legs?" said Jennifer.

The young man rose and moved Jennifer on the couch and straddled her. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her cunt and gently pushed inside. He continued until their pubic hairs met. The young man kissed her. He brushed her lips again and then inserted his tongue in her mouth. He then began to move his cock in and out of her cunt.


"What is your name sir?" asked Jennifer.

"Gregory ma'am. I went to high school with Barbara, and Cindy."

"Gregory, I need to cum so pick up the pace. But I am loving what you're doing."

Gregory started to thrust in and out of Jennifer's pussy. She started cumming and her vagina clamped around his shaft. "Don't you pull out I want it all inside of me!" exclaimed Jennifer.

She felt Gregory discharge and they kissed. He got up and walked outside and jumped in to the pool. Jennifer swallowed the last of the martini that Gregory mixed for her. She got up and staggered upstairs and found a vacant bedroom and fell asleep.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers