Sexting Pt. 04

Story Info
The Major and Jennifer explore their relationship.
2.5k words
3.91
7.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Two weeks have passed since the party at Barbara's. Jennifer found out that Cindy and Barbara did go for a visit to Barbara's parents. Jennifer got an email saying that she would be back before school started.

Jennifer woke up and cursed the clock. Even on Saturday she could not sleep past 5:00am. She felt around an unfamiliar bed wondering where she was and then remembered that she spent the night with the Major. Her feet hit the floor and she made a beeline to the bathroom. After taking care of business she found a long t-shirt and threw it over her head. She went out to the living area but the Major was not there. In the kitchen there was a note tapped to a cabinet door. "First run of the semester, decided not to wake you up back soon, Maj."

"Well that was nice of him. Her purse was in the living room and she looked for her phone and looked at her calendar. Class started in two days. She would need to go on Blackboard to get her reading assignments for the week. Law school was not like undergraduate where they eased you into the semester. You hit the books before you went to the first class.

She fished around the Major's pantry and found some bread and put a few slices in the toaster. The dinning hall would not open before 9:00 and that was a few hours away. The toast popped and she spread some jam and munched. After she ate she wandered back to the bedroom and fell back in bed. She was soon asleep again.

Jennifer suddenly felt someone brushing her lips with theirs. She opened her eyes seeing the Major's mug filling the scene. "You need to shave," said Jennifer.

"Is that the thanks I get for not rousting your butt out and make you run with us this morning?" said the Major.

"Thank you, now shave," said Jennifer.

The Major kissed her again and then walked into the bathroom. She heard the shower run and she decided that the Major needed some help and she silently stepped in to the bathroom and waited for him to get out of the shower. She wrapped him in a towel as he exited and sat him down on the toilet. She shook the can of shaving cream and dispensed a quantity of cream and spread it over the Major's face. She sat on his legs, "Don't worry I don't have a barber's razor," she said. The Major used Army issued disposable razors and Jennifer started to run the blade over his face. Jennifer swatted his hands away from her breasts. "Remember I am holding a sharp object," said Jennifer. She bent his head back to get angle on his throat. She carefully ran the razor over his upper lip "Stay!" she commanded and went to find a face towel. She wiped the remaining soap off of his face and moved the back of her hand over his face.

"Now you can kiss me," said Jennifer.

The Major stood and picked her up and kissed her. "Get out I need to dress," said the Major.

"Your welcome," said Jennifer with a slight laugh as she walked out of the room.

Jennifer walked in to the living room and found the spare pair of panties and put them on. She found her jeans and her bra and the top she wore last night. The Major came out and kissed her again. "Where did you learn to shave?" asked the Major.

"When I was a teenager my hormones must have been screwed up and I had heavy facial hair. I taught my self to shave. Freaked my father out. Those hormones faded and my facial hair got thinner and thinner, but about every three months I need to shave.

"Come on, we're dressed let's get something to eat; and I don't mean the campus dining hall," said the Major.

The Major escorted her to his car. He drove a few miles to a hole in the wall restaurant that was touted as the best breakfast in the city. Luckily they got a table quickly. "Hey after we eat do you mind taking a drive with me?" asked the Major.

"I need to get back in the afternoon so I can buy books," said Jennifer. "

"Sounds good."

They finished their breakfast and the Major paid the check. They were in the car and heading out to the west. The Major pulled the car into a large park located on the edge of town. He found a shady picnic area and they got out and sat around the table.

"This is a nice place but we didn't get any supplies," said Jennifer.

"Major Connolly, I really really like you and I hope that the feelings are returned," said Roberts.

"I was wondering if and when we were going to have the talk. Major your feelings are returned. Despite the weird way the relationship started I have come to like you very much. I am reserving the other L word to see how this relationship builds."

"So there is more than sex," said Johnson.

"Major, before we got together I had a few affairs but the guys just wanted to get in my drawers. There was no there, there. I thought that you were going to be another. Sex the first night was fantastic. The second time was great. Then you went to camp and I had my reserve commitment. I was so happy when you returned. Even though I was invited to an orgy the day I returned from camp. It was not the same as being with you. "I hate to say it but I think that I am getting too old casual hook ups."

"I was wondering if you wanted to find an apartment and move in together?" asked Roberts.

"Yea let's discuss that. Major I would love to move in with you but I am in my last year of school and I am carrying a 3.5 GPA. In order to maintain that I will need to bury my nose in the books. I don't mean to say that I will become a hermit again but we will need to really need work around both of our schedules. I know that you are interested, and I am interested but you don't know how much time I will be devoting to school,

"Moving in together was just a spur of the moment thought. But I want this relationship to grow if you want it to?"

"There is always good sex on the weekends," said Jennifer.

"Let us agree to work on the relationship," said Johnson

The Major walked to where Jennifer was sitting and picked her up, embraced her and they kissed. "Come on let's get back to campus so you can get your books."

The Major drove back to campus and dropped Jennifer off at the bookstore. Lines of students were leaving the place carrying large bags of textbooks. Jennifer said that she would come over at about 4:00. She got out of the car and disappeared into the mad thrall of students.

An hour later Jennifer was in her room looking at her courses on Blackboard and referencing the books creating a reading list. Her computer beeped indicating that she had an email. It was from the reserve unit announcing a fall formal benefitting a national charity. "Well I will need to check with the big guy to see if he want's to rent a mess uniform," she said to herself.

She closed the message and closed the computer and grabbed her purse and put a spare set of cloths in the bag that she carried the books in and walked over to the Major's apartment. The door was open standing in the living room was the Major and two students dressed in BDU pants and the college battalion t-shirt. One was a female cadet the other a male cadet. The Major was finishing up the meeting when Jennifer walked in.

"Mr. Jackson, Ms. Brown I would like you to meet a friend of mine from the tenth division. Major Jennifer Connolly US Army Reserve she is studying law here and we got reacquainted at the end of last semester. Jennifer this is Cadet captain James Jackson and Cadet Lieutenant Jill Brown."

"Don't salute I am not in uniform it is nice to meet you both," said Jennifer.

"We were finishing ma'am," said Jackson.

Jennifer walked past them and into the kitchen and got a glass of ice water. She waited for the conference to end and watched the Major close the door.

"They seem like good kids," said Jennifer

"They are some of my best, both are good leaders. Well there will be a lot of scuttlebutt in the unit about me and you," said Johnson.

"They don't expect you to be a monk do they?" asked Jennifer.

"What's in the bag?"

Change of clothes I wanted to be prepared," replied Jennifer.

The Major walked over and again kissed her. He directed her to the bedroom and they kissed again. The Major pulled her shirt over her head and reached around an unfastened her bra, freeing her breasts. He unbuttoned her jeans and pealed them off. Jennifer stepped out of her shoes and dropped her panties. She lay out on the bed and the Major parted her legs and went down on her pussy. "Major Connolly you smell marvelous." His tongue went to work on her pussy and captured her clit.

Jennifer moved her legs over his shoulders and clamped her legs around his head. He responded by inserting his tongue in her twat and sucking on her pussy lips.

Jennifer cringed every time he hit her pleasure spot. "Major Johnson, you have me at a disadvantage. I am naked and you are not!"

The Major rose and kicked his shoes off and dropped his pants and underwear. He crawled on top of Jennifer and gently inserted his shaft in her cunt. He eased it all the way in and kissed her. "Mmm I love that feeling. Your cock feels so good inside me," she said.

Jennifer attempted to move her pelvis but the Major went to work fucking her. He started with several slow strokes followed by two or three rapid. He paused, and kissed her. "What do you want for dinner, Major Connolly," said Johnson.

"Two inches of scotch and your cock, darling," Jennifer replied as her breathing quickened.

The Major started to really fuck Jenifer and her contractions encouraged him to cum. The Major climaxed and he rolled off of Jennifer. She moved over and kissed him. Grasping his cock she massaged the shaft and took it in her mouth. She tasted her and the Majors cum that coated his cock. The Major's cock began to convulse and deposited another load in her mouth. She kept sucking on it until it lost its erection.

She got up and walked out of the bedroom. She returned with two glasses of scotch and kissed him again. She left and went to the bathroom and returned with a warm damp washcloth and began to clean up his cock.

"That feels good," said Johnson as he took a sip of the whiskey.

"Where do you want to eat? I'll drive," asked Jennifer.

"How about take out and eating here, we can be naked," said Johnson.

He got up and picked up his phone and dialed a number, "I need an order of sweet and sour shrimp and sweet and sour chicken, also an order of fried rice. Last name Johnson."

Major Johnson pulled on a t-shirt and his pants and walked out of the apartment. "I will be back in a few."

"The next time I will pack one of my dildos to tide me over while your away," said Jennifer with a laugh.

Jennifer walked around the apartment and found a bathrobe. She slipped it on and then went to the kitchen. There was a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the fridge and she pulled the cork. Looking in the cabinets she found two real wine glasses. She poured a glass of wine and put the bottle back in the fridge.

She was sitting in the living room sipping the wine when the Major returned carrying a bag. They walked to the kitchen and she poured a glass of wine for Johnson. He pulled some plates down from the cabinet and they sat around the dinner table.

"Is being naked a requirement for eating?" asked Jennifer.

"No let's eat," responded Johnson.

There were five containers two of the chicken and two of the shrimp and a large container of rice. They took some of each dish and some of the rice. Johnson handed Jennifer a set of chopsticks. She attempted to manipulate the Chinese utensils but it did not work. She got up and found a fork.

"Well I found out something that you can't do is use chopsticks," said Johnson.

"I do all the other stuff you want," She responded.

They finished and Major Johnson put the leftovers in the fridge and Jennifer divided the wine between them. He came up behind her and started to kiss her earlobe. He then sat down across from her and put his bare foot between her legs. "That feels nice," said Jennifer.

Jennifer finished her wine and got up she walked to the living room. She thought that they would continue the talk started this morning but the Major just followed her and sat next to her embraced her and kissed her. He didn't go farther but just held her.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Jennifer.

"No nothing wrong everything is right. I just can't believe the situation that I am in."

"Hey dude let's concentrate on us; you have a wild and crazy lady here and she wants a kiss in the worst way."

Jennifer leaned over and kissed the Major. He stood and pulled her up and kissed her and walked to the bedroom. He pulled off his shirt and dropped his pants and then removed the bathrobe from her. They both got on the bed and embraced. Johnson moved Jennifer on top of him and they kissed. Jennifer took his pole and guided it into her pussy and then lay on top of him just resting. She kissed him again. She then got on her arms and started to jog up and down on his cock.

Major Connolly you feel mighty nice," said Johnson.

Jennifer rose up straight and continued to move up and down his cock. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. She felt him move under her and she quickened the pace. He went stiff and she felt the spasms of his cock shooting her full of love juice.

"Don't stop now I haven't cum yet Major," said Jennifer as she continued to massage his cock. Her climax was sudden and hard and violent. She fell on him and they kissed.

"You are so good," said Jennifer.

They lay together for a time kissing and he nibbled on her ear that caused her to laugh. Jennifer fell asleep and the Major got up and shut the lights off and came back to bed and fell asleep.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers