Sexting Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

With Jennifer draped on his back they walked to the deck. She dropped off and looked at the cooler that Darr brought. There was a full bottle of wine still sitting in it. "That would be for later," she though.

Jennifer stretched out on the lounge. She opened her legs. Chip bent down and petted Jennifer's muff and inserted a finger in her pussy.

"I think that you don't love me as much as you tell me, darling," said Jennifer with a small laugh.

The Major gave her a frown as he moved to kiss her. He slipped on top of her she reached down and directed his cock in her cunt. "Major Johnson why does it take you so long to get to the main event?"

The Major kissed her and began to suck on her ample breasts. He moved to her mouth and they kissed. "Because I enjoy the appetizer as well as the main event, darling."

The Major began to fuck his wife rising up on his arms he moved his cock in and out of her pussy. "Yes darling harder. Don't think it just do it, darling," said Jennifer.

The feeling began to build in him and he started to move in and out of her faster and harder. He stopped and he felt his cock shoot into his wife. He collapsed and kissed her. Tears began to form and run down his cheek. Jennifer pushed him up, "Why are you crying babe? You are fabulous."

Jennifer got up and walked to the edge of the deck and jumped in. Chip followed her and again he regretted the maneuver the moment he hit the water. He swam behind Jennifer and put his cock between her legs. "Well something is warm," said Jennifer as she turned and kissed him. She suddenly took off for the other side of the pond. Chip followed her. He kept up with her pace until he felt the bottom of the pond. They stood and waded to the shore. The breeze cooled them down further. Jennifer and the Major sat in the sun but it disappeared behind a hill.

Chip stood and waded back in the pond and started to swim back to the house. He heard splash behind him and Jennifer pulled beside him. It felt like an hour but it was only a few minutes until they reached the ladder and climbed up to the deck. Chip hugged his wife and they walked in to a bathroom. Jennifer ran the shower until the water warmed up and they both got in. The warm water felt great and loosened their muscles. Chip reached around and massaged Jennifer's breasts.

"Keep doing that and we will never get dinner," said Jennifer.

She turned and kissed him. "You can take me after we get something to eat," said Jennifer.

They were soon dressed and in the BMW, I guess we need to flaunt our supposed wealth," said the Major.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12