Sexting Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"Works every time, we actually work things out and then Chip does what I want," said Jennifer with a big smile.

"Changing the subject; are you part of the Dawson clan that is building the new business building at the University?"

"It wasn't quite aquid pro quobut mom and dad decided that they needed to do something for the university since I graduated from school and law school," said Barbara. The school could not get me my m-r-s but the law degree was a good substitute," said Barbara. She leaned over and kissed Bret.

Jennifer kissed Chip; "I love you Major Johnson, I may act like a bitch at times; but you are the best thing in my life."

Chip rose to his feet and pulled Jennifer to her feet. He embraced her; he felt her nipples press against his chest and kissed her. He gathered the empty plates and took them into the kitchen. Bret followed and assisted Chip. Chip got another plate and opened a box on the counter and took several large chocolate ship cookies on the plate. Bret reached in to the cooler and pulled out a bottle of champagne He and Bret walked back to the deck and found the two women cuddling.

"I guess we are not needed Bret," said Chip.

"Do not leave you two you both have something that we want!" said Barbara.

Jennifer stood and allowed Bret to take her place. She sat next to Chip and her hand explored his crotch. Barbara's hand found Bret's cock and they kissed.

The sun was behind the hill and the moon was rising through the trees in the distance. There was a sudden pop and Bret poured the sparkling wine in to red plastic cups. Everyone took a cup and a cookie and sat back together.

"We are being so decadent, drinking champagne and being naked," said Barbara.

"Drinking champagne while naked and out of red plastic cups. That is true decadence," said Chip.

"When the bottle is over we could play spin the bottle and see was happens?" said Jennifer.

"I have a better idea, lets walk off dinner and the booze, we can follow the trail around the pond," suggested Chip.

Chip and Bret got up and went inside and came out with shoes for the women. Everyone followed Chip as he followed the trail. Barbara and Jennifer left their robes back on the deck and were except for shoes completely naked. The boys opened their robes and let their cocks dance in the wind. Jennifer slid next to Chip and he leaned down and kissed her. Bret and Barbara were holding hands.

Chip took a turn around the tree and inspected the area to see if the early morning visitors left any signs of coming or cumming. Chip found the condom packet but the contents were nowhere to be seen, at least in the dim light. Jennifer took the lead and the group continued along the trail back to the house.

"Were you two having some outdoor maneuvers?" asked Barbara.

Everyone returned to the deck and the boys slipped out of their robes so everyone was naked.

"I couldn't sleep this morning and we are talking about 03:00 and after contemplating my husband's cock in the moonlight I got up and got some water. I walked outside just the feel the climate and as I was returning to the living room, I heard a splash. I thought it was some critter but it turned out to be a young couple that found away on to the property and were swimming naked and then the woman performed a decent head on the guy and then they fucked. The condom pack was them adding protection."

"We decided to go to our favorite dinner," Jennifer interrupted Chip

"You are missing some of juiciest parts, Darling. What he skipped was that he has a set of night vision binoculars, and he let me have a ringside seat on the couple. Then he picked me up and he put me on the bed and fucked me really well. Then we went to the Iron Skillet for breakfast. I will let Chip pick up the story," said Jennifer

We were seated on the same side of a booth and behind us were two younger women, and one proceeds to tell the other one about her late night early morning tryst. I was having a hard time to not laugh. But Jennifer kept me under control. Our food came and the two women got up and when they were out of the place I exploded in laughter. I made such a scene the waitress came by and checked up on me," said Chip.

"The woman had the temerity to call the house creepy," added Jennifer.

Barbara was stroking Bret's cock. "Would you all be scandalized if I threw my leg over my friend here and rode his cock?" said Barbara.

Neither Chip nor Jennifer said anything and watched Barbara guide Bret's erection safely into her cunt. "I was going to fuck him whether you said yes or no," said Barbara.

Jennifer stood and walked over to Barbara and kissed her, she kissed Bret, "Chip and I are going to bed we will see you in the morning."

Jennifer grabbed Chip's arm and they walked back in the house. Chip turned toward the two lovers "Bring the stuff back in the house when you are finished."

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12