Sexting with a Co-Worker Ch. 02

Story Info
Man and co-worker sneak off to consummate their relationship.
1.3k words
4.11
18.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers

It was Wednesday morning, but this day seemed different. The previous night I had not only discovered that my dream woman, a coworker and friend whom I'd been fantasizing about for years, felt the same way about me, but we'd had a steamy message exchange that resulted in her quietly cumming while sitting in a crowded restaurant. The evening ended with her telling me she wanted me first thing in the morning. And God knows that was a proposition I was not about to turn down. My dreams suddenly seemed to be a tangible reality.

Seven-thirty AM, in the lobby of the bank building next to our place of employment, I stand impatiently near the elevators, waiting for Melissa to arrive. 7:32. God I hope she didn't change her mind. 7:33...as I look at my phone and see it switch to 7:34 I hear the click of heels from the other side of the lobby. I look up and see Melissa walking toward me. Her dishwater blonde hair done in curls falling just below her shoulders, her blue eyes sparkling. She is wearing a button up white shirt tucked into a knee length black skirt with large pleats. The shirt is buttoned appropriately for a bank lobby, but the button on her blouse is struggling to hold her shirt closed over her breasts. She is barelegged, wearing a pair of open toed mules with a clear strap, short heel, and little bows on top.

She approaches me and stands close. It's obvious we're both a little nervous, but excited that our relationship is moving to the next level. "We used to have offices on the 27th floor," she tells me, "we still rent the space but they are sitting unoccupied. I have a key."

She guides me to the elevator. We stand close as we wait, board the car, and swipe the card for the 27th floor. I want to kiss her, but I feel like if I start here is no way I can stop. 18...21...25...26...27. The door opens into a large empty room with desks in the center and offices along one wall of windows. She grabs my hand and leads me to the nearest office.

We close the door, I grab her other hand, and pull her in close. Noses touch, she giggles, my lips press against hers. A short kiss, experimental. Another kiss, lips opening, I taste her breath. We pause for a moment and look into one-another's eyes.

I place my hand gently on the back of her neck, wrap my other arm around her waist, and pull her in for a deep, long kiss. I feel her breathing quicken as our lips press together, our mouths open, tongues beginning to explore. I feel her teeth, her tongue warm against mine, her arms around me as our bodies press together. I'm slightly embarrassed, as she must feel my erection against her hip, but as the kiss deepens, our mouths wider all my worries fall away. Her breasts tight against my chest I feel her hand on my ass, grabbing me, pulling me tighter as her body begins to sway.

I move my hand, under her skirt, I feel the backs of her legs, the lace on her panties as I squeeze. I've stared at her ass almost every day for the past four years as she walks down the aisle next to my desk, imagining what it would be like to hold. My erection pulses as my senses take in every bit of this experience.

I can feel the tension and desire rise between us as we catch our breath for moment. I begin to kiss her cheek, her neck. My hand continues to push our hips together while my other hand looks for the button on her shirt, struggling to release her breasts while I open my mouth and begin to suck on the base of her neck. I hear her begin to breathe harder, a whimper with each exhale. I gently bite and nip, eliciting a gasp of pleasure. I look down and see her cleavage, a leopard print bra barely concealing the tops of her areola. I feel her hand move to the front of my hips, finding my erection in my loose fitting khakis She slowly strokes me through the material as I continue kissing, finding her cleavage, freeing her right breast from her bra and taking it in my mouth. I kiss and suck, feeling her nipple harden as I run my tongue across it, playfully nipping, biting harder with each moan.

Her stroking is becoming more aggressive, my cock tight in her hand, the material providing just enough friction. I begin to sway my hips, meeting each down stroke with a thrust. I guide her backward, up against the wall, one of her shoes falling off her foot. My hand moves from her ass to between her legs. I feel her panties, hot and damp. I begin to rub as I stare into her eyes. She lets go of my cock and places both hands palm down on the wall, her body suddenly tense with my fingers in such a sensitive area.

I push her panties aside and part her lips, finding her clitoris swollen and slick. I begin to slowly massage with my middle finger, sliding up and down, varying the pressure, occasionally bumping my finger against the head of her clit. Each time this happens she jumps, her hands pressing harder against the wall. Still standing with one shoe she loses her balance, dropping a quarter inch forcing my finger a little deeper inside. I hear begin to moan, softly, building as my finger moves faster, deeper, until soon my finger is inside her up to the knuckle, her hips bucking against my palm as she begins to come, "Oh god god god god OH GOD!" she cries as her entire body convulses, her face red and her eyes wide as they stare into mine and she bears down into my hand.

I hold my finger there, deep inside of her as she comes down from her orgasm. Slowly, sliding my finger along her clitoral shift I gently bump its head as I remove my finger, causing her to jump. I put my finger in my mouth and suck, tasting her wet as I lick my finger clean while she collects herself from her moments of pleasure.

She kisses me, another long kiss, once again grabbing my cock. She breaks the kiss and spins me around, pressing me against the wall as she kneels down and unzips my pants, pulling my cock out from my boxers.

She starts by kissing the tip, a flick of her tongue, just the head in her mouth, her hand around my shaft, she slowly begins to bob. I look down and see her curls swinging as she works me, taking me deeper, her tongue moving, her lips tight. As she moves faster my hips begin to buck. She moves faster, deeper, soon she has my whole dick in her mouth, her tongue licking, the suction on my shaft. I can feel my orgasm building as I begin to moan, "Oh God, Melissa, Oh God, I'm going to cum soon, It's building."

I feel my cock between to twitch, which she takes as a sign to suck even harder. I put my hands on the back of her head and cry out "OH GOD, OH GOD!" as I explode in her mouth, my knees weak, barely catching myself as I bob up and down, each twitch a shot of semen down her throat.

As my orgasm dies down she slowly removes my cock from her mouth, pausing to lick, this time making ME jump as her lips glide over the head. Standing she stares at me a moment, then we kiss again. This time not so much a kiss of lust and desire, but a lovers kiss, slow and gentle.

She sits, back against the wall. I collect her shoe and kneel, placing it back on her foot, then sit next to her, holding her hand.

"Is this the start of something?" I ask her.

"God, I hope so," she responds.

And we sit quietly, enjoying the after glow of and affection of new lovers.

damkkr
damkkr
23 Followers