Sexting With Sister In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ben kissed his wife his hand moved down between her legs and he rubbed her pussy.

"Holy shit...you're soaking wet. Thinking about Steve's dick must have really got you going."

"It IS making me horny thinking about it..." she admitted.

"I bet you wanted to suck that big cock when you saw the picture."

"MmmHMM," she purred.

Ben pushed his boxers down, moved up to the head of the bed, and put his now rock-hard dick up by his wife's face.

"Show me how you'd suck Steve's cock," he said and Lisa opened her mouth.

My dick was as hard as Ben's was and I rubbed it through my pants under the desk as I watched Lisa began licking the swollen head of Ben's cock. She then took it into her mouth and began sucking it.

"That's it...suck your brother in-law's cock," coaxed Ben as he put his hand on Lisa's head and guided her head back and forth on his rod.

Soon Ben moved over Lisa, into a 69, and pushed her panties down. He began eating her as she went back to work on his dick. I couldn't see much when they were in this position because their legs and arms got in the way, but they were both going at it with gusto. Soon Lisa began moaning loudly and pulled Ben's pole out of her mouth to announce, "I'm cumming....I'm cumming...ooooooohhh..." as Ben ate her to orgasm.

After Lisa came Ben moved down between her legs and pushed his tool inside her pussy.

"Did you imagine Steve shoving his hard cock inside your pussy after you sucked it?"

"Yes," she answered. Ben repeatedly plunged his rod into his wife's hot box, steadily fucking her in the scene playing out on my computer monitor. He must have been pretty worked up because he didn't last long. Ben's body stiffened and he shot his load inside Lisa's pussy. After a few more thrusts and he fell on top of Lisa panting.

Ben kissed her deeply, then moved off and lay beside her on the bed. "Wow, it didn't take you very long to cum imagining I was Steve," he chided.

"Oh, whatever...you weren't exactly the Energizer bunny! You must have got off on the idea of Steve fucking me, too. Besides...you've had a hard-on for my sister since before we were married so I don't want to hear it," Lisa shot back.

"True...on both counts," he confessed. "Maybe we can make our fantasies become reality when we visit Steve and Angie during Spring Break," he said hopefully.

"Steve would probably go along with it, but I don't think Angie would. I've always been the wilder sibling, she's pretty straight-laced." Steve then got up and walked toward the camera. He disappeared for a moment and then the movie ended.

So... it appears Ben has the hots for Angie and is open to trading partners when they visit in a couple weeks. Three out of the four appear to be up for it but, like Lisa said in the video, I don't think Angie would ever go for it...unless...unless she's TOTALLY shitfaced drunk. Over the years we'd chatted about what gets us hot, and other people we were attracted to, during sex so I know she's thought about doing things with other guys. But there's a big difference between mild fantasy or role-playing in bed and actually going through with hooking up with another guy.

I took the DVD out of my computer, put it back in its case, and stuck it in my briefcase. I knew I'd be horny for the rest of the day after seeing my in-laws fucking and couldn't wait to get ahold of Angie later that night. But, first things first. I needed to text Lisa and let her know I got, and saw, the DVD she sent me.

Me: Got the DVD...WOW THAT'S HOT!!!!

Lisa: Hey there! Thanks. I thought you'd enjoy what was discussed ; )

Me: Does Ben know about the pics and our phone activities while you were away?

Lisa: No, I only told him I saw the pic on Angie's phone. He's mentioned swapping spouses on our trip periodically since the night of the video. I even did a little role-playing and pretended to be Angie. He came VERY quickly that night!

Me: As hot as I think it would be, I don't think Angie would go for it unless she was so drunk she was bordering on being unconscious

Lisa: I think you're right

Me: We'll see...

Lisa: Want me to tell Ben you're on board and then we can see what we can come up with?

Me: Sure

Lisa: I'll keep you posted on any ideas we come up with, and you do the same

Me: Will do. Talk to you later

Lisa: TTFN

Over the next couple weeks I tried to figure out how to go about setting up a situation that would have Angie going along with hooking up with Ben while I hooked up with her sister. She's always thought Ben was a good-looking guy so we had that going for us. If she thought her brother in-law was a toad, or was completely turned off by him for some reason, it would be next to impossible to get her to do it. As it was, it was highly unlikely it was going to happen, but that didn't stop us from trying.

We ran a few ideas and scenarios back and forth but nothing definite was settled on. Every idea involved getting my wife VERY drunk because we all agreed she would need to be highly intoxicated to go along with something like this. We settled on a few possibilities and, after going over the details of each plan, we decided to play it by ear and go with what presented itself... or just scrap the idea altogether if things weren't looking promising (or Angie loudly objected when the moment was at hand).

Spring Break arrived quickly, and along with it my in-laws. They flew in and I picked them up at the airport. While I was doing this, Angie was dropping the kids off at their friends' houses. As was part of my plan, I had arranged sleepovers for our kids so we could have some alone adult time with Ben and Lisa.

After Ben and Lisa put their things in the guest room and got situated, the four of us relaxed in the living room with some snacks and drinks. Later I grilled some shrimp and scallops and we had a nice dinner out on the back patio. The libations flowed freely and every time I made a round of drinks I made sure to put a little more alcohol in Angie's drink than in ours so she'd be more open to suggestion later in the evening.

Night fell as we chatted around the dinner table, catching up with what was going on in our lives, and it was apparent Angie was getting drunk because she began slurring words after a few drinks. After another drink I suggested we get our suits on and relax in the hot tub.

Ben and Lisa went to their room to change and Angie and I headed to ours. Angie was so tipsy already that she actually bumped into the walls a couple times when going down the hallway to our room. Along with plying her with alcohol, part of my plan was to get Angie's motor running so she'd hopefully be drunk, and horny, enough to go along with our wife swapping plan.

I came up behind my wife, began kissing her neck, and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Steve...not now, Ben and Lisa are waiting for us," she protested.

"What? I'm just helping you get out of these clothes so you can get your suit on."

"Mmmhmm..." she suspiciously remarked.

After unbuttoning Angie's blouse I pulled it back over her shoulders and took it off. Then I undid her bra and slipped it off. After tossing it aside I moved my hands to her bare breasts and gave them a quick squeeze, then moved my hands down and undid her shorts. After unbuttoning and unzipping them I slid them, and her panties, down and Angie stepped out of them.

She had to pee so she asked me to grab her blue floral one-piece suit as she walked to the bathroom. I quickly changed into my trunks and opened Angie's swimwear drawer to retrieve her suit. Instead of getting the suit she asked for, I pulled out the smallest suit she owned. Most of the time she wore very modest bathing suits but during an anniversary trip to Jamaica I talked her into getting a pretty skimpy bikini. We were drunk a majority of the time we were there and spent a good amount of our time at the beach and in the water. Part of the pitch I used to get her to buy and wear it was that we didn't know anyone there so it didn't matter who saw her in a skimpy bikini. They were all strangers, most of whom were dressed in next to nothing too.

Since there were no friends and neighbors to gossip about the immodest suit she felt safe enough to get it and wear it during the trip. One night during that trip, when we were making love, she told me she enjoyed the extra attention she received from other men while she was wearing her skimpy suit, claiming she must have a little bit of exhibitionist buried deep down beneath her Catholic upbringing. The bikini sat in her drawer and hadn't been worn since we came back from our trip. There was no way she was going to wear it around people we knew back home.

When Angie emerged from the bathroom I held up her bikini and asked, "Why don't you wear this one instead?"

"Really, Steve?" she asked incredulously.

"Why not? You know Lisa will be wearing something just like it, I don't even think she owns a suit that covers more than this does. Hey, we're all family here. Besides, I'm sure Ben will appreciate this suit more than the blue floral one," I added with a wink.

"I bet he would," she wryly said. After thinking about it for a moment, the alcohol and Angie's exhibitionist streak must have won out over her modesty and she said, "Oh, what the hell," and took the bikini from my hand.

Angie put on the bottoms, tying the second string at her hip, and I stepped behind her to help tie the string on her back. After finishing the bow I planted kisses on her bare shoulder and said, "I always thought you looked so sexy in this on our trip. You turned quite a few heads on the beach," I said as I ran my hands over her breasts.

She let me grope her boobs and kiss her shoulder and neck for a moment and then pulled away saying, "Let's go you horndog," and went to grab her pool cover-up, which is basically a short terry cloth robe with a belt at the waist. She put on her robe and tied the belt as I grabbed some towels and we headed back out.

When we got to the kitchen Ben and Lisa were already waiting for us in their bathing suits. As expected, Lisa's was wearing a skimpy bikini that covered about as much of her body as Angie's did...and that was perfectly fine with me! I fixed more drinks and the four of us went out back to the Jacuzzi. When Angie removed her cover-up Ben's eyes practically popped out of his head. He had never seen my wife in anything as revealing as the bikini she was wearing and he definitely enjoyed getting a better look at her body.

His eyes were glued to Angie's body as she stepped into the hot tub and sank into the warm water. I turned on the Jacuzzi jets, got in, and then sat next to my wife. I ran my hand up and down her thigh under the water, getting teasingly close to her pussy as I stroked her skin, and we drank and chatted some more. Our glasses were soon empty and I offered to get another round of drinks but Lisa told me to stay seated, saying I'd been cooking and making drinks all night so she offered to get the next round.

After Ben and Lisa were inside the house I asked Angie, "Did you see Ben's reaction when he saw your suit? His eyes nearly popped out of his head and he was practically drooling."

"Really?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. He couldn't take his eyes off you. I don't blame him. He probably had a hard-on under the water, just like me."

"Come, on...," she said in disbelief.

I took her hand, placed it on my erection, and asked, "Believe me now?"

"Oh, my..." she responded. She felt my boner through my suit as I moved my hand between her legs and stroked her pussy through her bikini.

We rubbed each other's crotches for a moment but were interrupted when Ben came out with a tray of drinks.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked.

"She had to use the ladies room," he answered.

Angie chimed in, "Speaking of the ladies room..." and got up to go to the bathroom as well.

"You and your tiny bladder," I joked as she stepped out of the Jacuzzi.

Ben gawked at Angie's glistening form as she emerged from the water. He continued watching her as she stepped out of the hot tub, grabbed a towel, and walked toward him. As the two passed each other my brother in-law turned his head to look at my wife's ass as she headed to the back door. It was pretty dark between the hot tub and the back door to my house so I'm sure Ben couldn't see much as Angie walked away, but he was sure trying. Angie turned her head slightly to look over her shoulder and she caught Ben looking at her butt. Ben's head snapped back toward me when he saw her looking behind her and he continued walking to the hot tub. Angie disappeared inside as Ben reached the hot tub.

"Nice suit," he said, referring to Angie's bikini, and he handed me another glass and said, "This one's for Angie."

I set the second drink down in a cup holder at the edge of the hot tub and said, "I thought you might approve of my choice of bathing attire. She had only worn that during our trip to Jamaica because she thinks it's too skimpy to wear around here. It looks like Angie's well on her way to being hammered. We'll see how it goes."

There was only the small porch light by the back door and the light inside the hot tub on when we were out back. That's why it was so dark out there. When the girls came back out it was hard to tell which of them was which as they walked toward the Jacuzzi because all you could make out was their shapes. Just then I got an idea. "Follow my lead," I whispered to Ben as the girls strolled back to the hot tub. "Say you can tell, even blindfolded, you'll know what I mean in a second."

"Gotcha," he whispered in response.

"Welcome back," I said to the girls as I took my wife's hand and helped her get back in the hot tub.

I gave Angie her specially made drink and she took a drink as she sat back in the hot tub. As Lisa settled in next to Ben I started my playacting.

"You know, it's really dark out here. When the two of you came out I couldn't tell which one of you was which because your bodies looked identical when all I could see was your silhouettes."

A look of recognition came on Ben's face and he played along perfectly, "You mean to tell me you couldn't recognize your own wife?" he replied, his tone making it sound like it would be an easy thing to do.

"Could you tell them apart when they were walking over here?"

"Of course," he boasted.

To that Lisa said, "Oh, come on, Ben. You told me a ways back that from behind you couldn't tell us apart."

"That was YEARS ago, babe. I've memorized every inch of that body of yours since then. I'm so familiar with it that I could tell you from Angie even if I was blindfolded."

Angie and her sister are the same size in EVERTHING...shoes, clothes, bras, and she recalled Lisa telling her about Ben's comment years before so she blurted out, "Bullshit." She must have been pretty drunk because she doesn't curse much, but when she gets drunk the words seem to fly a bit more freely.

"Get me a blindfold and I'll prove it," he said.

I got up, grabbed the belt from Angie's cover-up and said, "Here you go. This is going to be funny."

Ben got up and stepped over to me so I could put his blindfold on. I wrapped the blindfold around his head a couple times, making sure his eyes were completely covered, and then started spinning him. "Ok, while I'm disorienting him, like in pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, you girls move over to the other side. Stand next to each other and don't make a sound," I instructed. "He'll recognize your voice or laugh so you need to remain silent."

Lisa stood on the left and Angie was on the right. Once they were in place I stopped spinning Ben and had him step right in front of his wife. I then took Ben's hands and placed them on Lisa's shoulders and said, "Ok...here's number one."

He slowly slid his hands down the fronts of her arms, then when he reached her wrists, he moved his hands around to the backs of her arms and slid them back up to Lisa's shoulders. He felt the back of her shoulders and then slowly ran his hands down her back. Ben's hands glided over his wife's lower back and then over her butt. They lingered at her ass, gently squeezing her cheeks, then moved to her sides. He then ran his hands up, past Lisa's waist, and up to the sides of her breasts.

Ben's hands slid up to her shoulders and then slowly moved down over her bikini-clad breasts. He lightly squeezed them, and then slid his hands in a circular motion, cupping them, seemingly checking their weight, and he continued to gently knead and massage his wife's breasts. After getting the full measure of her mounds, Ben began lightly running his fingertips over the front of Lisa's bikini top, causing her nipples to stiffen beneath the fabric. He made little circles around them until they were fully erect, feeling the little nubs, and then Ben gave Lisa's boobs one more grope for good measure before moving his hands down to her stomach.

Ben slid his hands to her sides and knelt down as he traced all the way down the outside of her bare legs, submerging all but his head and shoulders under the bubbling water, stopping at her ankles. Once at Lisa's ankles, he slowly moved his hands up, with one hand on the outside of a leg, and the other on the inside of it. He slowly slid his hands up her calf, past her knee, and up Lisa's thigh, stopping just as his fingers were about to touch her pussy. Then, he moved his hands over and did the same with her other leg, his hand getting dangerously close to her crotch, and then stopping.

He then stood and said, "Ok," and I had him step in front of Angie.

At that time my wife got an odd look on her face. It appeared to be a look of concern. I surmised it was because she had just watched how Ben went over Lisa's body with his hands, touching her butt and massaging her breasts, and she knew that now he was about to do the same thing to her. I don't know if she was more nervous or turned on by this but she didn't say a word.

"Ok, now number two," I said and I placed Ben's hand's on my wife's shoulders.

Ben repeated the same movements he had done with Lisa, moving his hands slowly over her arms, down her back, then over Angie's ass. Again they lingered there a moment, giving my wife's butt a little squeeze, then slid up her sides and back up to her shoulders. Angie's breathing quickened as Ben's hands moved over her bare skin. Once his hands reached her shoulders she knew what was coming next...she was about to get felt up by her brother in-law. I wonder if she regretted calling "bullshit" at that point, or was she so turned on by the anticipation of what was to come that she was looking forward to it? Given her intoxicated state, I'm betting she was as turned on as Ben must have been. I don't know if he knew which one was his Angie and which one was Lisa but, either way, he was getting to fondle my wife.

Angie visibly gulped as Ben moved his hands down her bikini straps and covered her breast with them. He kneaded them briefly, then moved his hands around and cupped her mounds. Again he appeared to weigh them, and then massaged her breasts for a time. I must admit it was quite a turn-on watching Ben feeling my wife up and by that point my dick was standing at full attention. Ben began lightly moving his fingers over the front of Angie's bikini top and, just like with Lisa, her nipples stiffened. He felt her nipples with his fingertips and gently pinched them. I could tell by the look on Angie's face that she was enjoying every second her sister's husband was spending running his hands and fingers over her mounds.

After manipulating Angie's hard nipples Ben ran his hands over her mounds a little while longer and then moved them down her body. He went down her stomach, kneeling as he continued down her legs, and again stopped at her ankles. He slowly ran his hands up my wife's leg, sliding them up her smooth bare skin, over her knee and up her thigh. When he reached the top of Angie's leg he appeared to graze her bikini bottom with the hand that was on her inner thigh as he moved to the other leg.