Sexting with the Secretary

Story Info
Gina's dildo secret is discovered.
1.8k words
4.16
28.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob Sanders was sitting at his desk on the top floor of a skyscraper staring out the glass at the city below. All he could think about was his wife Gina. They had not been getting along lately. He was confused by the package that he had found in her part of their large walk-in closet. He was stunned when he discovered the big veiny dildo while looking for one of his ties.

He felt like he had been cheated on when he saw it. It was so big and grotesque. He knew it meant something was wrong in their marriage. It also turned him on a little for some reason. Deep down inside he wanted to watch her use it.

He hadn't told her that his test results came back from the fertility clinic with an extremely low sperm count. His failure to impregnate her had put a wedge in their relationship. Lately, a not so good sex life had become worse. They only had sex once a month and she never came. He knew he didn't satisfy her, and that made him very sad. He loved his wife very much.

Gina was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was amazed when he met her and found out that she wasn't seeing anyone. It took several dates for him to get to see her magnificent tits. It took a lot longer before he finally got to screw her perfect virgin body. Right after that he asked her to marry him.

A knock on the door made Bob look up. It was his secretary Michelle. She was dressed in a business appropriate suit and black pumps. Her hair was tied up in a bun. Bob admired her curves for a minute. He loved his wife but couldn't help but ogle the incredible curves of his busty secretary. She was a little over five foot tall with a huge chest and shapely butt she kept concealed as best she could for the office.

"Bob I have a full list of clients to see you this afternoon. Would you like anything for lunch before they arrive?"

"Actually Michelle, I want to run home for an hour or two, can you push back some of the appointments?"

"Yes, I'll figure it out. Is anything wrong?"

"No Michelle, just want to check on a few things. I'll be right back."

Michelle gave him her sexiest gaze. He didn't even notice. Bob was Michelle's favorite kind of man, rich and married. They were so fun to play games with. She paid her way through college working at an escort service, teasing and flirting with old rich men. She had seen his beautiful wife and knew it would be tough to lure him away from her. Gina was sexy enough to turn her into a lesbian. She watched as he walked to the elevator to drive off in his new European sports car home.

Bob opened the door and stepped into his home by the sea and walked up into the bedroom. He wanted to see if there were any clues around about what was going on with his wife. She had hidden her diary somewhere. He checked her computer but found nothing. Bob went over to look at the drawer with the dildo in the box. As soon as Bob opened the drawer and smelled the musky scent of his wife he knew something was up.

Bob reached in and took out the dildo that was now out of its package. He could see her cream and fine pussy hair all over the shaft. He smelled it and savored her amazing musky scent. There was no mistaking that she had put this in her snatch. He took a look for the first time at its length. No man could ever measure up to this, he thought. Could it all even fit in her tight little pussy?

Looking back out into the bedroom he saw the telescope had been moved and hooked up to the huge widescreen television above the fireplace. Bob walked over and turned on the TV and then the recorder.

The executive was shocked when he saw two young people kissing on the rocks below his window. Did Gina know them? Had she filmed this?

Watching them was exciting and Bob felt his neglected penis rise against his business slacks. He undid his belt and pulled down his zipper when he saw the action heating up on the screen. He reached in and pulled out his cock just as his phone rang. He looked down, it was Michelle. Why now Michelle? He thought. He looked back up just as a hot blond was pulling an enormous cock out of the boy's shorts.

"Hi Bob is everything okay? You ran out of the office and I was worried something was wrong."

"Hi Michelle, no everything is fine, just here at the uhh house." Bob didn't take his eyes off the TV. Without realizing it he was moaning a bit as he stroked his tool.

Michelle knew something was up and so she decided to take a chance and pry a bit.

"Bob, is something wrong between you and Gina? Is she cheating on you? I'm worried about you."

"I uhh don't know," said Bob as he watched the amazing sex show on the television. Bob was half listening as he stroked his now erect cock and talked to Michelle. "She has been acting strange lately. I found some odd things in her drawer."

His voice had a strange sound to it and she wondered why he was moaning and Michelle decided to take a chance and ask a question she may regret.

"Bob, are you masturbating? It sounds like it on this end of the line."

"I-uh-no-I am yes is it that obvious? Please keep this between you and me." Bob was confused and vulnerable and Michelle was closing in for the kill. He knew he shouldn't have answered her. His cock responded and grew rock hard in his hand. For some reason For some reason he needed to hear Michelle's voice as he jerked off.

Michelle went into her office and shut the door. She was so turned on by the situation she found herself in. She sat on the edge of her desk and pulled her skirt up over her stockings and garter. Between her legs was a pair of frilly lace thong panties. She aimed her phone and took a picture and sent it to Bob.

"Bob you have me so turned on I am going to finger myself too! Look at what I just sent."

The executive was stunned to see his secretary's gorgeous thighs and panties on display for him. He looked between the TV his phone while he stroked his cock more vigorously. Wow that is sexy-he thought. He looked back up at the TV as the blond girl lowered herself on a huge rod in broad daylight.

"Send me a picture of your cock so I can see what I am missing," the horny secretary said.

Without thinking the horny businessman took a selfie of his erect and pulsating cock. After he clicked send he wished he could have taken it back. But the excitement was getting to him. He was not thinking with his right head anymore.

"What are you watching Bob? Are you watching porn on the computer? I wish I was there to suck your great big cock!" Michelle lied. She knew what to say to a man to get his attention.

"No my wife filmed someone on the beach having sex on the rocks below my bedroom window. Gina must have filmed it with the telescope."

"Send me the video Bob," she demanded. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Okay, I'm sending it to your laptop."

As Michelle watched the video she tore her panties aside and thrust two fingers in her oily hot cooze. She reached up with her other hand and began to undo her blouse. She unlatched it and let her huge tits spill out. She picked up her camera and snapped another picture of her lewd body and sent it to Bob.

Bob looked at his phone when it vibrated and gasped when he saw Michelle's big tits and yummy pussy with two fingers shoved in. He felt his cum begin to rise up his shaft. He groaned deeply into the phone as he tried to hold off his load.

Michelle heard it and knew Bob was close.

"Don't cum without me," she said. "Wait one second I am almost there too!"

Bob decided to take a picture of the big dildo to see what Michelle would think. He reluctantly took his eyes off the picture of Michelle and clicked and hit send. Michelle looked down at the picture and gasped.

"Bob, Is that what your wife has been using? I want you to cum on that dildo, cum with me right now! AHHHH..." She said as her hips pumped up and down on her desk. She had not sexted with anyone before, she hadn't needed to.

Bob aimed his cock at the dildo and pumped furiously. Cum burst out of his cock and sprayed all over the latex cock. He moaned into the phone as he exploded. He hadn't cum like this in years. Michelle came too as she heard Bob doing everything she said. It was such a turn on to have power over her boss.

As Bob relaxed after his orgasm he began to struggle with guilt. Had he cheated on his wife? How could he look at his executive secretary now after what they did? Somehow Michelle knew he would feel this way and she began talking to him as her own orgasm subsided.

"Bob, I don't want you to worry, what we did was just sexting. People do it all the time. It was really fun. Don't think that anything has changed between us. I care about you a lot. I do think that we should put some hidden cameras in your house and see what your wife is up to. Put the dildo away, cleanup and come back to work. You have a meeting in an hour. I'll have everything ready for you. See you back at the office, try not to worry."

Michelle then hung up and began to fix her clothes. She licked her creamy juices off her fingers. She would have to proceed slowly to fuck Bob. Hopefully she could catch Gina cheating and steal Bob and his money away.

Bob put the big dildo covered with cum away in Gina's drawer. If that was what his wife wanted he knew he could never measure up. He looked down again at the pictures Michelle had sent him. God she was hot; he thought.