SEXtuplets

Story Info
Jessie gets pregnant and decides to have sex in other ways.
5k words
4.56
42.5k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,801 Followers

Author's Note: Requested by KC55. WARNING! This contains weird pregnancies, including; Breast Pregnancy, Ass Pregnancy (not the cheeks that'd be... too weird somehow), and Testicle Pregnancy. This all involves futanari of course. Read on if you so desire.

*****

Jessie cooed softly as she slid off her latest partner. They were a real beauty, big tits and hips to die for, not to mention a foot-long cock. Just perfect for the promiscuous futa, whose body radiated with satisfaction. She curled around her nameless lover, nestling into her pillow-like breasts, and dozed off to the warmth seeping from her well-fucked cunt. Her own cock drooled out the remnants of its climax onto her snoring lover.

"Again?"

"I've never been pregnant, Maggie, just making sure," Jessie rolled her eyes as she waited for her friend to ring her up. The futa's period was a few days later than she would've liked, and patience was never her forte.

"I'm surprised you don't have a closet of these things," Maggie chuckled, "Who's the lucky mother?"

"Dunno, never bothered getting her name. Saw her cock and I just, hmm..." Jessie trailed off, biting her lip at the memory of that bulge. She trailed her gaze along the redhead's body, lingering on her tightly stretched shirt and bulbous pants, "When's your next break?"

"Tonight," Maggie smirked and winked, "I'll be down by nine, then you can tell me the good news."

"Don't jinx it. The last thing a child needs is a parent like me," Jessie sighed and took the test kit from her friend, "How much?"

"I think you'd be a great mom. The birth would be easy at least," Maggie teased.

"Skank," Jessie laughed and leaned in for a quick peck on the lips, "Bring that attitude with you tonight. I'm feeling frisky."

"Gladly. Oh, and it's on the house. But I'll expect a favour in return," Maggie winked mischievously."

Jessie flopped down onto her couch with a huff, tossing the pregnancy test on her coffee table, and stared at the ceiling of her inexpensive apartment. She fondled her crotch, groaning at how full her balls felt in her palm. Pent up only began to describe the sensation, yet she'd cum just that morning. It was a good one, too. The thought brought a smirk to face as her skinny jeans strained against her member.

She slid down her pants and pulled her heavy shaft from her panties. Half-erect, it still outmatched her fist in length and girth. The purple head peeked out from its home, swelling with her lust as she slowly stroked it. Her spare hand slid down to cup her testes, each the size of a grapefruit. Cum churned within their confines, just waiting to fly free and cover her again.

The futa's thoughts turned back to her earlier one-night stand. She dipped her fingers under her balls and traced them along her puffy lips, then slid them inside her tunnel, moaning as her walls gripped them tight. Her cock throbbed in her hand, rising to its full glory. Pre-cum leaked profusely from the tip, lubricating her masturbation. Deep breaths turned fast and airy as she worked herself to the swift climax her body craved.

Jessie's hips bucked in the air and sank her lips onto her fingers. Four were buried in her undulating snatch, jerking about as her cock blew a viscous rope of seed across her apartment. It dwindled and collapsed on top of her. The second was stronger as it splatted against the furthest wall. A third and fourth did the same, until the fifth weakened to pour across her face. Streaks of white obscured her lightly bronzed flesh.

When her orgasm faded to a pleasant afterglow, Jessie extracted her fingers and licked them clean. In the glorious haze of her climax, nothing tasted better than her copious juices. The taste was stronger than normal, she thought as she suckled the last drop from her digits. Jessie, then, gathered her viscous seed and shovelled it into her mouth. It stuck to her maw, saturating it in the delicious jizz.

"So good," Jessie murmured, then tilted her head to see the pregnancy test sitting before her. She groaned and sat up, "Just get it over with." The futa muttered. She idly rubbed at her belly as she stood, pondering the possibility that she might become a mother. It wouldn't be too bad, she thought. Jessie had a decent job managing the local Victor's Secret store, and she didn't have many bad habits that she knew of.

"Might even be fun," she chuckled softly. Women and futa often said their hormones went haywire during pregnancy, usually leading to some kinky sex marathons. And bigger boobs wouldn't be amiss, Jessie decided with a glance to her own handfuls, which rode the cusp of being too big for her hands just right.

It wasn't likely to happen, however. Jessie was known for her libido and allergy to all forms of contraception - admittedly, she hadn't tried them all, but after the rest several she deemed it a fare assumption - yet, she never got pregnant. Even now, at twenty-four and with lovers numbering in the hundreds, she'd remained remarkedly clean.

"Oh... fuck," Jessie whispered as she stared at the positive symbol on the test. A wry smile raised her lips, "This is making me horny."

"No way, really?!" Maggie exclaimed at the news, pushing her joyful face up against Jessie's.

"Yeah," the dark haired futa nodded. She could barely believe it herself, even though it was a matter of when, given her sexual appetite. Her redheaded friend pulled her face down and kissed her fiercely, tongue driving past her lips. Jessie returned the kiss just as powerfully, tasting her occasional lover.

"This calls for celebration," Maggie smirked against her lips, hands travelling across the pregnant futa's figure.

"Hmm, yeah," Jessie moaned as she clapped her hands upon Maggie's glorious ass. Her fingers sank into the cheeks, savouring it through her thin lycra pants. She pulled her tight, their crotches rubbing against one another. Both felt the other harden, respective pants straining to contain them.

"Fuck, you're still so big," Maggie groaned and nipped at Jessie's lip, suckling on it enticingly.

"And your ass is still perfect," Jessie reciprocated, "You up for some dirty fun?"

"Hell yeah," Maggie instantly agreed, "But first, I'm calling in that favour."

"Okay, what's your price?" Jessie continued the kiss, silencing her friend and pressing closer.

"I want your ass," Maggie mumbled against her lips, incapable of pulling away out of her own inane desire. A fact that Jessie gladly exploited, groping the redhead's ass excitedly.

"That's a pretty big favour," Jessie gasped when they pulled apart, panting softly.

"Please?" Maggie breathed, breathless as the front of her pants grew damp with her pre.

"Well, since it's you," Jessie pinned her friend and straddled her, resuming the kiss while her hands yanked Maggie's strained pants down. The smaller futa's cock flopped free and splattered pre-cum across Jessie's shirt. Its scent swirled around them, exceptionally potent to Jessie. Her pussy grew hot as she worked to undo her jeans without breaking the kiss.

She let her technique wane in the face of her unbridled lust. Jessie's tongue lashed at Maggie's as she moaned deep in her chest, forgetting to swallow as her drool leaked from where their plush lips met. Spit leaked down the sides of Maggie's face and onto the couch. The redhead's back arched and her hips rolled against Jessie, rubbing her slimy pre-cum into her shirt.

"Get me ready," Maggie gasped when they came apart once more. She pushed Jessie until her brunette sweep of hair obscured the rigid spire, before plushness met her hardness in a sloppy kiss. Those luscious lips trailed along Maggie's prick, then raced up to envelop the engorged tip. Vibration travelled across her nerve endings as Jessie hummed in approval, then slid lower with practised ease. Spittle heralded her lips and spilled around Maggie's crotch to streak down her thighs.

Jessie held her mouth at the base and held herself there. Gusts of hot, lustful air seethed from her nostrils as she struggled to breathe, before she wrenched herself free. Several bridges of saliva hung between her and Maggie's cock, which glistened tantalisingly in the low light. The mother-to-be stood, her jeans dropped, and her cock shot free. She spun around and bent forward, hands clasped on her ass. Her fingers pulled the large cheeks apart to reveal a lightly puckered star. Like a blackhole, it attracted Maggie's twitching cock.

The brunette gasped as her tight ass pressed into a swollen, spit dripping cock. She looked back at Maggie, who stared down at her parted cheeks in worship, and bounced her hips gently, sending her rear jiggling around the rigid cock.

"Come on," Jessie breathed, huskily, "Give momma's ass a good. Hard. Fucking." She punctuated each word with a soft buck of her hips, the final push just enough to open her wrinkled star to Maggie's insistent cock. That opening was the last straw for Maggie. Her hands replaced Jessie's on the rich derriere that faced her and tugged them towards her thrusting hips. Both groaned in their individual sensations.

Heat seared through Jessie's body as her ass was impaled. Pain was prevalent as it roared along her nerve endings, yet she craved it. Without the discomfort, it wouldn't be any different from her pussy being fucked. This was what made anal such a delight for her. It made her feel tighter than any virgin, while her anus squeezed around something so deliciously hard. The veins throbbed in tandem with her heart.

A loud clap silenced the pair as their skin smacked together. Maggie panted hotly from above, bent over with her hands resting on Jessie's penetrated ass, while the bottom futa cooed and rolled her hips in longing. Jessie turned her head and met her lover's gaze. This was far from their first time together. Understanding passed between them instantly as Maggie reared back and surged forward.

Every inch pulled on Jessie's insides before they were shoved back into place. The brunette cried out at the powerful thrust, feeling it like a swift punch to her gut from the inside. Maggie's balls swung with the momentum and flew into Jessie's snatch, finding her engorged clitoris. She moaned lowly in delightful agony.

Maggie moved slow, yet no less powerful. Her hips slammed into Jessie's ass and sent ripples through the delicious layer of fat. It'd only get bigger with her pregnancy, as would her already full tits. The redhead's hands flew under Jessie's shirt to cup her breasts, sinking her fingers into the soft expanse. Her fingertips pushed and flicked at the brunette's nipples, bringing a low string of moans from her.

"Ah... mmm... my nipples," Jessie groaned through clenched teeth, reaching down to pull on them through her shirt, "Finger them."

"With pleasure," Maggie gasped and adjusted her angle, pressing her index fingers on her friend's long nubs. They slowly opened and swallowed the digits, "Fuck, your body's so fucking hot."

"Thanks," Jessie laughed and moaned simultaneously, savouring the fullness that pervaded her. Few people, futa or otherwise, could experience this feeling. She bucked her hips, sliding her taut anus along Maggie's throbbing shaft, while her back arched and filled her nipples with the redhead's slender fingers. Fingernails lightly scratched the near constant itch inside her tits as she sped up.

"Fuck, so tight," Maggie moaned, her own hips thrusting hastily. Her cock pounded deep within Jessie, whose insides responded in kind, gripping and milking the hard length for all it was worth.

"Harder," Jessie panted, one hand darting to her cock. She stroked it in time with her lover's erratic thrusts, adding another layer to the lewd orchestra that played through her body. Their breaths quickened and fell in sync with one another, reaching a fever pitch. Jessie's fingers coiled about her bulbous head and dipped a finger into her slit, "Mmm, ah! Fuck! Cum in me, Maggie! Cum in my fucking asshole... get my ass pregnant!"

"Kinky," Maggie giggled breathlessly as her own pleasure ascended its crescendo until it crashed upon her. A series of quick, powerful smacks preceded her final cry. Jessie's lips fell open and her head reared back as she, too, shouted in bliss. Fire washed through her bowels as cum gushed into the futa's rear. Her friend's pulsating length throbbed against her prostate. Jessie's cock swelled in her grasp and cum tried valiantly to escape, yet her finger kept it trapped. With nowhere else to go, it was forced back down into her balls, swelling them to even greater sizes until she released it.

Arcs of seed flew across the room when her finger slid free. The tide ebbed and flowed with each jerk of Maggie's cock, massaging her prostate to force greater amounts from Jessie's prick. Holding herself back was one of the greatest sensations for Jessie. The sudden relief made her legs wobble, which made her ass clench, forcing Maggie to release even more cum. A glorious cycle.

When it was all over, Jessie laid on her back with Maggie's cheek against her breast. It was shiny from the fluid that leaked from her swollen nipples, a side effect of her body's unique anatomy. A blessing, Jessie thought as she lightly stroked her belly. Her pussy would be off-limits for a while. Futanari didn't quite understand the concept of 'gentle' when they got going. And nothing set them off more than a pregnant chick.

Fortunately, she had a mouth, ass, two nipples and a cock all perfect taking a nice, hard prick. Good thing that she didn't have wombs for them all. She chuckled at the thought and hugged her friend close, listening to sound of her gentle snores. They lulled her off to her own dreams.

"Anywhere but my pussy and ass, okay?" Jessie cautioned the two futa standing before her. They were new acquaintances met at the local bar, though she was about to go much further with them. A few drinks were all it took, and Jessie was rearing for sex. Just as she'd heard, her libido was insatiable now that she was pregnant, not to mention a week of only masturbating had her practically chomping at the bit for some real satisfaction.

"Then where are we supposed to fuck?" Her new 'friends' frowned at the request, stroking them cocks to the naked beauty before them.

"Oh, I have my ways," Jessie smirked proudly and inserted her fingers into her nipples, showing off how the nubs stretched with ease around them. She wriggled her digits around, revealing their shape through her breasts, "Or..." the impossibly fuckable futa licked her lips and moved a hand to her cock, then inserted herself into the tiny slit.

Jessie couldn't entirely understand why, but her ass and pussy both felt unsuitable for her usual activities. Like her body was screaming at her to make full use of the craziness she'd been born with. Not that she had a hard time being persuaded. She'd never taken a cock in her nipples before and, with her constantly burgeoning sex drive, she was more than eager to lose one of her few virginities.

"Holy shit! Jackpot," the two futa beamed at the sight. They glanced to one another and squatted down in front of Jessie, their cocks level with her tits.

"You sure they can handle us?"

"I'm sure that I want to find out, now fuck my titties!" Jessie growled, almost insane with her satisfaction so close at hand. They shrugged and pressed into her nipples. Like a well-trained slut's mouth, they opened obediently and swallowed the pair, surrounding them in a slick warmth so tight that barely any water could escape.

They gawked for a moment, then set up a steady rhythm, clearly used to threesomes together. The two leaned over, breasts handing low enough for Jessie to lean up and suckle on them, while her hands massaged their cocks through her own tits. She moaned blissfully as they fucked her chest, amazed at the sensation of pre-cum pouring into her. Her hands were replaced four others that groped her expertly. Jessie quickly set to jerking her foot-long cock, eager to reach orgasm.

"Shit, too tight," one futa groaned, throbbing sporadically inside Jessie's tit.

"Can't hold it," the other agreed, her own shaft pulsating.

Jessie popped her mouth free and stared up at them, "Do it. Cum in my boobs as much as you want. Make them swell with cum. Replace all my milk with your seed."

They followed her command excitedly. Both worked in tandem to reach their climax, ramming to the hilt inside her unique tits, then unloading every ounce of cum from their swollen balls. Jessie screamed in ecstasy and arched her back, twitching erratically as their jizz spewed deep into her breasts. Her head fell forward as her muscles grew lax. A dazed grin broke across her face as she saw that her tits had, as per her demand, swollen with their cum.

"Another round?" A partner inquired, still erect in her taut tit.

"Oh, fuck the hell yes..." Jessie moaned.

About a month passed after that, and the morning sickness began. Jessie noticed a slight bump to her belly now, though it was hardly noticeable to anyone else. Even her keen eye would lose track of it. She was amazed at how much time she could pass just by rubbing her baby bump. Time always caught up to her, however, usually in the form of her libido or cravings. Jessie couldn't restrain herself very well before the sudden rocket boost to her desires, now she was helpless against them.

She'd spent the past few weeks calling up friends or meeting people at the bar and fucking them senseless. For whatever reason, her nipples, pussy and ass all set off her anxiety if she thought about using them. Jessie didn't linger on the 'why', only considered with sating her ravenous libido as much as she could. Yet, no matter how often she came in a day, she was always left unsatisfied. So, tonight she would try something she hadn't even considered before.

All her friends were busy that evening, putting her back at the bar. Jessie scanned the scenery, eyes tracking every futa with eerie precision. They couldn't be too big for what she had in mind, somewhere around the average area would be ideal. She soon found her target; a mousy young woman in the corner, nursing a martini. Her pants had a massive bulge to them, though Jessie was certain it was because of a huge pair of testes.

"Hey there," Jessie grinned and gracefully sank into a chair opposite the futa.

"... hi."

"Just gonna be straightforward here," Jessie began and leaned forward, locking her eyes on the futa's, "I'm horny as fuck."

"So?"

"Wanna go back to my place?" Jessie wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"Not really. I'm not interested in fucking anyone right now."

"Oh?" Jessie arched her brow and relaxed, genuinely curious, "Bad breakup? Studies?"

"No... it's just gotten kinda boring," the futa shrugged.

"What if I could change your mind about that?"

"I doubt it."

"Ever fucked a dick before?" Jessie bartered.

"Uh, yeah. That's nothing new," the futa rolled her eyes, fixing them on her drink.

"I mean putting your cock and sliding it down mine. From the inside," Jessie elucidated, licking her lips, which then raised in a knowing smirk as the futa's eyes widened.

"You better not be fucking with me."

"No... not yet, anyway."

Jessie stroked the futa's cock as they stood face to face. She was about four inches taller than her current partner, whose prick was easily about half the size of her own. The expectant futa moved to her member and aimed at the mousy futa's, breathing deeply in anxious lust.

"I never caught your name," Jessie breathed.

"Clary," the futa whispered, eyes locked on what was about to happen. Their tips met, Clary's kissing the taller futa's slit head-on.

"Jessie..." With that, Jessie pushed forward and, just like her nipples, her urethra opened hungrily to devour Clary's cock. Despite the size difference, Jessie's prick bulged obscenely. Her passage was spread hugely, wider than ever before.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,801 Followers
12