Sexual Adventures

Story Info
Invisible man gets girl of his dreams.
1.4k words
3.84
40.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beauty was one he had always admired from a far, never able to hold a conversation never able to make eye contact with the woman he so desired.

It's a Tuesday afternoon in mid October and Susan is now regretting her decision to work late, she steps outside into the bitter wind, only to realise that she has left her coat in her office, which is on the 31 first floor of the towered building. She decides that the train station is less than five minutes away and she can brave the walk, cold and pissed off she marches towards the station, all she can think of now is getting back to her new cosy apartment on the other side of town.

Waiting at the station she is alone as this is the last train and the platform is deserted, the train is already ten minutes late and Susan's patience is running extremely thin.

He stands in the darkness of the shadows watching her intently, focussed on her, his eyes explore her slender shivering body. Her nipples are stiff. Her legs are goose pimpled. But his gaze is interrupted as the train screeches to a halt. He moves out onto the platform.

Finally, Susan sighs in relief as she makes her way towards the opening train doors, she minds the gap, and finds herself in a small smoky compartment, which appears to be occupied by a small man smoking a large Cuban cigar. She knows its Cuban as these were her Fathers favourites. She carefully places her briefcase down and perches on the edge of a fold down seat. This is necessary, as her knee length skirt is somewhat revealing when sat properly. She notices out of the corner of her eye and through the screen of smoke, that the man opposite her seems to be staring directly at her hardened nipples, and although the thought of this to Susan was disturbing, she was flattered by the attention. Subconsciously Susan slowly began to pin her shoulders back giving the onlooker a better view of her c cup breasts.

Standing un-noticed in the corner of the compartment he wonders at her flirtatious behaviour, carefully watching her unsupported breasts wobble from side to side with the movement of the train. Her silk top clung to her curves, her tight skirt to her thighs. Once again the screeching of reality, it was her stop. Time to depart.

Susan knew the small beady eyes of the cigar smoking pervert would follow her tight arse off the train and she didn't care. She bent down to pick up her briefcase as the train pulled in at the station, in doing so, pointing her pert arse in the direction of the pervert. She felt the skirt pull tightly over her cheeks to show the outline of her thong through the black material. Susan blushed as she left the train knowing that she had just shown the man the most action he'll see for a long time.

Susan's new apartment was only two blocks from the train station. It was a good neighbourhood and she felt safe walking home, but tonight was different it felt like she was being followed or watched, she picked up the pace to a brisk walk.

He followed her quietly, he kept close behind so that he could not lose her from his sights.

Susan approached her front door, she called for her cat tabs, as she fumbled in her briefcase for the keys.

He had seen her do this before, she would leave the door open and unattended whilst waiting for the cat to enter this would be his chance.

Susan left the door open for tabs to come in whilst she put her briefcase down and then quickly shut the door to stop the draft cooling her lovely warm apartment.

He followed her closely from the hall into the lounge where she took off her high heels, then into the bathroom where she took off her tight black skirt to reveal a lacy black thong. He speedily shuffled into the bathroom before she shut the door, He stood unseen against the door while she stripped. First removing her silk top to reveal her firm c cup breasts. Her long blonde hair was now unclipped from her ponytail and laid lazily across her back. She slid both of her thumbs down the line of her curvaceous hips and hooked them into her thong bringing the lacy lingerie to the floor. She stood up and admired herself in the full-length mirror. Her bare shaven pussy was two foot from him. His cock began to rise as she climbed into the shower.

Susan climbed out of the shower and gathered her clothes from the bathroom floor and headed to the bedroom, all she wanted now was to sleep, she dried her hair and climbed between the sheets of he queens sized bed.

He stood and watched, she fell into a slumber very quickly, and the sound of her heavy breathing surrounded the room. This is the moment he has been waiting for, he quietly strides over to the bed, she is definitely asleep and her mouth is lying open. He uses his finger as a tester to see if it will awake her, he slide his index finger into her mouth her lips close around it, she begins to lick it and he slid his finger out and to his surprise its under extreme suction. His cock stiffens to within an inch of her face. He gently grabs his cock and presses his head against her lips, her mouth opens wide to accommodate his fat cock. He pushes his throbbing dick inside her mouth, her tongue begins to circle his helmet he cant stop himself, his hips begin to thrust forcing his length further and further into her mouth. His balls begin to swell the throbbing of his dick is getting harder and harder. But he stops suddenly and withdraws his penis on exploding point.

He stands back and looks at the saliva now dripping out of her mouth. He grabs the corner of the cover and slowly draws it back to reveal her naked body. He places his right hand on her breast and starts to tweak her nipples, his left hand moves down towards he now sopping wet slit, she is wet and waiting for him, he slides his fingers between her lips. She begins to stir. He stops everything. Her legs start to spread further apart. Now is the time. He takes out a pair of handcuffs and cuffs her hands to the bedpost gently as not to wake her. He then carefully ropes her legs apart to each bedpost. He then places his pussy juice covered hand over her mouth firmly, and climbs on top of her.

Susan awakens suddenly she can feel herself being violated by a strong hand. She opens her eyes but she can't see any one. She tries to move but she has been secured to the bed. She cant speak something is covering her face. Strong fingers begin to thrust inside her. She can hear someone breathing, she can feel what she thinks is a penis at the entrance to her vagina, and with one strong thrust something is now deep within her. She is trying to moan with pleasure but her mouth is covered.

He can feel her writhing around beneath him he can't tell whether she is enjoying it or trying to escape. But he doesn't care he just proceeds to pound away at her tight pussy his throbbing balls slapping wildly against her ass, he takes his hand off of her face to hear an enormous scream of pleasure.

"Oh my god, give it to me! Fuck me harder! Your dick is so huge!"

He under instruction continued to drill her perfect pink pussy. He could feel his nuts swelling and dick began to throb, but he wanted to cum all over her dirty little face. He withdrew his cock and climbed off of her. He then order her to suck his cock clean.

Susan obeyed his wishes, although she could not see his huge dick she felt the same masculine hands grab the back of her head and she was pulled towards his dick. He just kept thrusting and thrusting his dick to the back of her throat, she could feel his cock pumping, he was about to cum. He held her head on his cock as he pumped his cum straight down the back of her throat she choked slightly but swallowed it all.

He withdrew his limp penis from her mouth and left the apartment.