Sexual Angst(rom)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,803 Followers

She tried not to laugh (or cry) when she wondered whether or not her ticking biological clock might actually be a time time that would explode. The good news was that it would at least put her out of her misery.

That evening, there was a post-prototype celebration dinner and Melissa was expected to attend. If that wasn't bad enough, she was slated to sit immediately to Grantham's right while his new...thing...sat on his left.

As she entered the extravagantly decorated room, Melissa's eyes were immediately drawn to the "woman" standing next to Blake Grantham. They were holding hands as they both smiled and talked with various guests and members of the design team. As expected, she could have been Melissa's sister. She caught a glimpse of her face in profile as she passed by and couldn't help believe she was looking at the side of her own face in a mirror. "Bitch!" Melissa hissed under her breath.

As she walked by, she bristled with anger as she noticed a large diamond ring on the unit's left hand. "Fuck you!" she said slightly louder.

"Oh, Melissa! Come say hello!" she heard Grantham call out cheerfully.

She stopped, stood rigidly still, took a very deep breath, then turned and forced herself to smile. "Mr. Grantham! Don't you look handsome tonight!" she said honestly. She refused to even look at that...thing...standing next to him.

"Melissa, this Unit One. We still haven't named her. I was hoping you might be able to come up with something befitting such a beautiful woman."

Melissa felt the bile rising up to her mouth. She wanted to scream out, "That's NOT a fucking woman! I am! THAT is a THING. A machine. An android." But like the good assistant she was she simply said, "I'll give that some thought, sir."

Unit One extended her hand and said, "Hi! I'm Unit One. It's a pleasure to meet you. Blake's told me so much about you."

Melissa glared at her/it and said, "Oh, really. So I've been the topic of conversation in the four hours you've been, what, conscious? Activated? How nice."

Unit One looked perplexed but handled the brush off gracefully. Grantham took her arm and pulled her close. "What the hell was that all about? What's gotten into you all of a sudden, Melissa? We're a team here and Unit One is OUR accomplishment. Our crowing achievement if I may say. Because of her, there's going to be an unprecedented bonus for you at the end of the year."

"Oh, goody," Melissa said bitterly. "Looks like I'll be able to live alone in high style."

Grantham let her go without saying another word but the cold shoulder continued through dinner and Melissa had barely even smiled when he publicly praised her for her efforts and for being an indispensable part of the team.

He found her just after midnight sitting in her office all alone watching an old-time romance movie about a couple falling in love.

"May I come in?" he asked after standing there for a few moments without speaking.

"You own this place so I can't really stop you, can I?" she said without looking.

He walked toward her and pointed to the empty seat on the couch next to her. "Do you mind?" She didn't reply as he sat down. "Why are you so angry at me? What have I done to make you feel this way?"

Melissa sat staring at the holographic screen. "Now you won't even talk to me?" he asked.

"I'm leaving Angstrom," she said matter of factly.

"What? Leaving? Why on earth would you do that? We're on the verge of revolutionizing SF and the implications for nearly every area of science are enormous. Help me understand where this is coming from," he pleaded.

She turned halfway to toward and said, "People say you're the smartest man on earth. I say you're the most ignorant."

Grantham was stunned. Melissa had never spoken to him like this before. She'd been his assistant, his friend, his associate, but she'd never been rude let alone mean to him.

"Feminists told us men were irrelevant and that they were clueless. I know men aren't irrelevant, but you're living prove they are clueless!"

"Okay, listen. I apologize for whatever I've done. I have no idea what it is, but I'm sorry for having done it. Melissa, please just...."

Melissa's anger boiled over. "Stop it! Just—stop it! Don't you DARE patronize me! You cannot be this intelligent and this stupid at the same time!"

Grantham recoiled from the anger and the verbal attack. Melissa was screaming at him after apologizing him. "Okay. I'm clueless. I admit it. But if you don't tell me what's wrong, I can never make this right. So please, Melissa, tell me why you're so angry at me."

Melissa stood and faced him. Her face began to screw up as she raised her hand and pointed her finger at him. "I'll TELL you what's the matter. I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you and you don't even know or care that I'm alive."

Grantham stood and opened his mouth to speak when Melissa said, "No. You've had your turn to speak. You've had your chance to figure it out. So now it's my turn to talk and your turn to listen!"

Grantham sat back down as Melissa unloaded on him. "Look at me!" she hollered. "I dress the way you like almost every day! I wear the things you love. I wear my hair the way you like. I do EVERYTHING for YOU because I love you and yet you chose a machine instead! Well let me explain something to you, Mr. Grantham. A machine can be programmed to give but it cannot love. You see, people—and androids—can give without loving but no human can love without giving. I'm willing to give you EVERYTHING. Everything! There is nothing that IT can give you that I can't or won't. You want sex twice a day? I'll give it to you. Willingly. Happily. You want a wife who dresses like this? I already do it but I'll do it for you because I can't not give you what you want. And for the record, that thing...Unit One...is ME! That's what you're not seeing. You programmed an android to look exactly like me because deep down you know you love me, too. You're just too caught up in this SF movement to stop and realize that you can have ALL of that in a real, live human being who will love you unconditionally all of her life. And before I leave, there's one thing I can give that that...THING...will never be able to give you. A child. A son. An heir. Someone to follow after you. Someone to be your true legacy. I can do that. It can't. So if you want it over me, then I can't be around you or it another day." She was shaking and trembling as she added, "And if you're too fucking blind to see how what you're missing, then you don't deserve to have me here one more day."

She reached down and grabbed her purse and prepared to storm out when Grantham suddenly reached out and grabbed her arm. "Melissa. No. Wait. Please."

She pulled away from him but he ran and stood in front of her. "I'm begging you. Please don't go. I am ignorant, but I'm not stupid."

Melissa stopped trying to go around him and said, "What's the difference?"

He put his hands on her arms and said, "Ignorance is not knowing. Stupid is being unable to learn once you know." He pulled her close and said, "Now I know." He reached out and stroked her face and brushed back her hair as he said, "I'm just so afraid. I'm afraid of all the things I've internalized about women and the way they are. I'm afraid you might not be what you say you are but...but...I've been in love with you for a very long time and if you can forgive my ignorance, I'm willing to try. Will you? Can you?"

Her face was blank. Her eyes were the only things moving. They moved quickly back and forth between his own. She was searching. She was looking for signs of truth or deceit. She saw none of the latter and she felt something she'd never felt before. She could actually FEEL his love for her.

She felt tears welling up as the realization swept over her from head to toe. Grantham pulled her close and said, "Did you hear me? I love you."

Slowly, his words sank in. She'd wanted to hear them for so long it took time to make sure she'd heard him correctly. Once she was sure of herself, she put her arms around his neck as he pulled her close. He kissed her softly and then more passionately. Unable to stop herself, Melissa took his hand and placed it on her breast. "You see? This is real." She pressed his hand on it and said, "It's real and it's yours as often as you like."

Grantham was stunned but he didn't pull back. She reached back and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. As they kissed, she led his hand down between her legs until his index finger was touching her warm, wet slit. "This is also real, my love. And it is also yours as often as you want it. I don't need to be programmed to want you or to want you inside me. I've lived only for the day when you will be." She pushed against him and to her delight, he allowed one finger to slide inside her.

Melissa gasped. "I've made no secret of how I feel about you. I want a husband and a family. You know I'm everything it is only I can love you back. It can't. No matter how well you program it the responses you get won't be real. They will be zeroes and ones—not real love." She rocked back and forth as Grantham turned his hand to allow a second finger to slide inside. Melissa moaned.

"I love you, Blake Grantham. I know I'm a lot older than you but I know you want a woman my age. Everything you've programmed into that...thing...is right here. I will be all of those things you want; willingly, freely, and out of genuine love. All I ask is your love in return. If you want all of those things all day, every day, I promise to give them to you starting right now. If you want me...for life...you can have me right here, right now. I want you in me—taking me. Fucking me. Cumming inside of me." She felt him massage her clit with her thumb and cried out, "Please. I'm begging you. Fuck me and make me your wife."

Grantham stood up, leaned down and kissed her. "Help me get undressed," he groaned.

Melissa reached out and unbuckled his pants, then unzipped him and watched them fall to the floor. Grantham kicked off his shoes and pants as Melissa's trembling hands reached out and for the first time in her life, pulled down a man's underwear to reveal the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

She'd never even touched one of them before but she instinctively knew exactly what to do. She pushed him back into a chair as she knelt before him. "It's so beautiful!" she told him. She reached out and took his growing cock in her hand and watched in amazement as it grew larger and harder. "Oh, my God! I love it so much," she told him.

The smile on her face and the warmth of her hands on his member sent a feeling through him liked he'd never experienced. Grantham had never had sex with a female, let alone the one that he'd so deeply desired for so long. He realized that his quest for the holy grail had prevented him from admitting what it was he really wanted—Melissa Stewart.

For the briefest of moments, he thought about the android in a room nearby and realized that it was essentially a clone of the woman who was now lowering her pretty mouth onto his throbbing cock. She was doing so because she wanted to, not because she'd been programmed to. He knew that she meant every word she'd told him and for the first time in his life he felt free to say what he'd feeling inside but couldn't admit.

"I love you too, Melissa," he told her as she lowered her head as far down his shaft as he could. Grantham inhaled sharply as Melissa stayed there holding him deep insider her mouth. He felt her lips and tongue moving and...sucking as she used her jaw muscles to please him. "Twice a day?" he managed to say.

Melissa was unable to hold him any longer. She raised up gasping for air and blurted out, "Yes. Twice a day. Every day. I want you so bad I can't stand it. I've waited all my life for this and I will never stop wanting you. Now please, please, let me stop being a virgin. Please?"

Grantham stood her up and unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She was wearing no panties and she'd shaved her pussy bald. "My God! You are SO beautiful," he told her as he kissed her hard. He ran his hand back down to her slit and quickly slid two fingers inside her.

Melissa gasped. "Oh, God! Please fuck me, Blake! Please, God. Please fuck me!"

Grantham gently lowered her to the ground and lay on top of her. He slid down between her legs and flicked his tongue onto her swollen clit. Melissa cried out in pure pleasure as he continued to swirl his tongue around and around while gently probing her pussy for a hymen. When he found it, he began to push ever so gently. He heard her whimper softly but kept pushing.

As he felt the soft flesh of the membrane begin to tear her heard her stifle a soft scream.

"It's over, my love," he told her as he continued to pleasure her orally. He could now freely use his fingers which he did with two and then three, slowly and carefully expanding her warm, wet pussy to ready it for his cock. He did so until he felt Melissa shudder and cum in waves.

"Oh, Jesus! Oh, my fucking...Gawwwd!" she cried out. "Give me your...cock! I want your cock in me, sweetheart. Please, please fuck me!"

Grantham raised up and prepared to mount her. "You ready for this, sweetheart?" he asked. Her eyes darted back and forth at his as she nodded furiously.

"Yes! Yes. I'm am SO ready, Blake. Please give me your beautiful cock in my pussy!"

Grantham lined up the head of his cock with the soft entry hole and slowly glided in. Melissa screamed but not out of pain. It was a scream of joy. After nearly 36 years, she had finally known a man in every sense of the word.

Her breathing was so deep and fast it both scared and excited Grantham. He was in all the way and Melissa was begging him for more. Once he was sure he wasn't hurting her, he began pounding away at her warm, wet pussy. Hammering her. Thundering blows one after the other. Melissa's nails were digging into his back. The pain was exquisite! It felt amazingly pleasurable and Grantham imagined having scars for life from this and the many times after he would fuck his beautiful lover. His future...wife.

He felt himself ready to cum just as Melissa tensed again letting him know she was also ready to climax once more.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed out. "Fuck me! Cum inside me, please! Oh, my fucking God!!!"

Grantham had never cum so hard in his entire life. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had sex with an android and he realized now there was no comparison. This was real. This was...amazing!

For now, he was content to lay there in her another's arms just kissing and listening to her purr but he already wanted her again.

He looked at Melissa and stroked her long, dark hair as he said, "I was such a fool. I nearly lost true love by not opening my eyes or my heart. I came so close to missing...this. Love, willingly given by a live human being. A gorgeous, beautiful, wonderful woman who is made of flesh and blood like me." As he kissed her again he said, "Can you ever forgive me?

Melissa was crying tears of joy. She chose not to speak but to simply nod her head.

"I'm so happy," he told her. "I really do love you Melissa." He raised his head up and stared into her beautiful blue eyes and said, "Melissa Stewart, will you marry me?"

"Yes. Yes, of course I will," she said through her tears. "Blake Grantham?" she said.

"Yes, my love?"

"Will you please fuck me again? I want it at least twice a day, too," she said with a wicked smile.

Blake was already hard again and gave her exactly what she wanted while she gave him the son he didn't know he wanted but would love more than life itself nine months later.

He'd broken the Angstrom Barrier but her love had made him whole.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,803 Followers