Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed fiercely—the redness extended down my chest. She smiled and collected my old lingerie. As she was about to leave she suddenly cupped the underside of one breasts with her hand and then quickly pinched and rolled first one nipple and then the other. I put on my blouse and looked at how red my nipples were under the sheer material. Before putting on my skirt I pulled the tiny panties to the side and gave myself a quick orgasm.

When I got home my husband immediately knew that something was different. At first he thought that something had frightened me. Then suddenly he became aware of my hard nipples poking holes through my blouse, looking closer he realized that he could actually see them. He was looking puzzled until I opened my blouse so he could see what I was wearing. For the first time (that he was aware of) I removed my blouse and skirt in the entry hall. His jaw dropped as I paraded into the living room and back. He was dumbfounded when he saw my bare buttocks.

He knew about the shop were I bought my lingerie and knew it excited me to have the proprietor see my bare breasts. After dinner when we were back in bed for our second fucking of the evening I told him how she had insisted that I wear the bra and thong home and then had touched my breast and squeezed my nipples. My description caused him to have an instant ejaculation.

At his urging I got up and dressed in my new lingerie and walked through the house while he watched. Every time I came close to him he caressed some part of my body. He gave me a long orgasm in the living room. We were soon back in the bedroom and this time I removed only the thong and then rode him with the lights on. During the night when his hard penis was searching for my vagina I mounted him again and in the morning I awoke when he began pounding into my pussy.

This became my lingerie on the nights that we went to clubs.

The next time my husband was out of town I trimmed my pussy hair and went to the lingerie shop to get a surprise for him. The proprietress of the lingerie shop had another daring set of lingerie for me. Without thinking I slipped off my clothes and removed my bra and panties. She clucked her approval at the sight of my new hairdo and snatched back the panties that she had handed me and scurried out to return with another pair that was absolutely sheer. When I put them on she sat down on the stool and studied my pussy closely. She pulled the panties down and studied my bare pussy. "Wait" she commanded and left. Moments latter she was back with a pan of water and a razor. Without speaking she pressed a warm cloth against my pussy. Her fingers pressed it tight. She urged my legs apart and pushed them even farther apart as she began shaving the edges of my pubes. In minutes I looked like one of the dancers, my lips were bare and the rest of my pussy hair was neatly groomed. She dried me carefully and helped me back into the sheer panties. Again she studied me closely and urged me to look at myself in the mirror.

I drove home with a hand between my legs. When my husband arrived home the next evening I greeted him wearing only my panties and thigh-high hose. He was fascinated with my new hairdo. In moments he had me on the bed and was running his hands over my pussy. He caused me to have an orgasm by running his fingers over my panty-covered clitoris. Soon he removed my panties and began running his hands over my smooth lips. He was completely fascinated, commenting over and over again at how soft my lips were. I lay back and enjoyed his attention. Suddenly I felt his hot breath on my newly bare skin. Then his tongue touched me. Almost automatically my legs spread and gave him full access. His tongue ran up my inner lips and over the tip of my clitoris. I jumped as though an electric shock had gone through my body.

He thought that I had been offended. Quickly I reassured him and spread my legs again. Carefully he slid his tongue up my pussy again. I twitched, purred and told him how good it felt. Quickly a heat built up. That was the strongest orgasm of my life.

My collection of wispy bras, thongs, sheer panties and crotchless and thigh-high hose grew. I was no longer coy when I went to my favorite lingerie shop. Now I begin opening my blouse as I headed toward the dressing room, if others are present to see my bra covered breasts I pause and let them get a good look. Once inside I strip out of my clothes and wait for her to bring in the items that she has selected for me. I do not close the curtain even if another woman is present. If I have to wait for a few minutes I reach down and tug on my clitoris, then moments before she bursts into the fitting room I pinch it cruelly. Each beat of my heart causes it to throb. She is very open about touching my body although, except for occasionally tweaking my nipples, she has never tried to masturbate me. I began to toy with a plan; some day soon I will start an orgasm just as she walks in. I will not quit playing with myself, instead when I can catch my breath I will ask her to help me to reach another.

Next I bought a mini skirt and some low-cut blouses that were also quite sheer. I wore this outfit to the topless club. A couple of the dancers whom we had gotten to know commented on my new look and even asked if I was thinking of working with them. At first I wore these new clothes only to the clubs. Once I became used to the feeling all of my clothing began to show bits of my body. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the attention that this caused.

One day my husband came home very sexually aroused. He had heard of a club where people who exchanged partners went to meet like-minded couples. I had never had sex with anyone but my husband and that had not been until we were married. I could not image going to such a place.

But the thought of watching others having sex did excite me. I asked if one could go and just watch. A few days later he heard more about the club. One only went there to meet others and make private arrangements. It seemed not to be the place for us.

Then he came home quite excited again. He had heard that on occasion the owner would approach a woman and, if she agreed, he would strip her and have sex with her while everyone watched. Once again we were fucking three times a day. I wanted to go in hopes of seeing a woman get fucked in public but still I was hesitant. Then he came home with another story. The rumor was that one of the men in shipping had taken his wife. I had seen her at a company party and remembered that she wore the shortest and lowest-cut dress of any of the women.

Apparently the owner of the club asked her to be the guest of honor and in answer she had pulled off her blouse. He had stripped while she finished undressing and then they hugged and kissed right there in front of everyone. His assistants wheeled out doctors' examining table and she lay down on it and put her feet into the stirrups. He played with her pussy until she had an orgasm. She screamed loud enough that everyone in the room heard her. Then standing at the foot of the table he fucked her while her husband and everyone else watched.

When my husband began the story I had quietly slipped out of my clothes and then I helped him to remove his. He finished the story while lying beside me and slowly fucking me. Her husband was so proud that she had been chosen that he went around the plant telling many people about it, including my husband. Several of the single men had been invited to their house for a reenactment, it was clear that they would each fuck her while the others watched. He pulled on my clitoris and gave me a strong orgasm as he whispered that he would be equally proud if I were chosen.

After this I began waking up in the night and masturbating while my husband slept beside me. I couldn't let him see me but I was so turned on that our fucking was not enough to satisfy me. We had some commitments so it was several weeks before we were able to go to this new club. I wore my shortest mini skirt and a sheer wrap blouse that exposed most of my bare breasts. Under the skirt I wore a sheer thong and thigh-high hose.

When the night finally arrived I would not let my husband fuck me before we left the house; I was enjoying the sexual tension. The club was located in the back room of a very popular bar. We had to squeeze through a throng to get to it. It seemed that mirrors were everywhere. I blushed when I saw how my bare breasts showed through my blouse.

Inside the room I was overdressed compared to many of the women. They must have worn coats to get from their cars.

We were there about an hour when those near us murmured that the owner had appeared. With a start I realized that I recognized him. He had visited my office and negotiated the purchase of supplies several months ago. I had not dealt with him but we had been introduced. He remembered me also and came over. I introduced him to my husband and the two of them chatted for a bit. Then the club owner turned to me and grinned broadly. He studied my breasts and legs and commented that I looked much better than in the office. I shivered because I found him tremendously handsome, both here in the club and earlier when he had visited the office.

He hugged me and before I realized what was happening he was kissing me. The kiss lasted a long time and then I felt his hand on my breast. When I recovered he announced to my husband and me that I would be his partner that night. I began to protest but only half-heartedly. My husband was grinning from ear-to-ear and urging me on. I accepted the offer.

By now my wrap blouse was untied—it must have been my husband who did that—and opened so that everyone in the room could see my nipples and breasts. By the time I said yes my husband was undoing my skirt. The club owner whistled when he saw my sheer panties and stockings.

While I was dressed only in hose and a sheer thong he took my arm and led me through the throng, stopping now and then to introduce me to some one or just to twirl me around in front of appreciative eyes. He encouraged others to handle my breasts and to fondle my buttocks and pussy. After being presented to many of the people in the room I found that I was standing in front of the examining table.

I was helped onto a small platform that was next to the table and up two steps from the floor. Now I was visible to everyone in the room. On the table was a tray of what I thought were long earrings. The club owner selected a pair and hooked them over my hard nipples. A mirror was put in my hand so that I could see the effect. His hand bounced my breasts and caused the ornaments to sway. The weight of the bobbing jewels tugged at my nipples. As I studied my breasts in the mirror hands reached out and tugged on the ornaments and fondled my breasts—my nipples nearly exploded.

I was instructed to remove my thong. I tried urging it down my legs but he insisted that I bend way over as I slowly pulled it down my legs. My anus pulsed as I felt dozens of eyes caressing it. With his permission I lay back on the table. My legs were placed on the stirrups and before I knew what was happening a hot cloth was placed on my pussy. A man in a barber's outfit came out with a mug of shaving cream and a brush. He lathered my pussy and even danced the bristles of the brush over my anus. He unsheathed a wicked looking straight razor and stropped it on a long leather strop. The club owner instructed him as to what kind of a tuft to leave and he went to work. In a few minutes I was bare except for a tiny patch of hair way at the top of my pubic area. The barber carefully washed the soap away and dried me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the club owner selecting a larger bauble from the tray. Suddenly I felt something cold on my clitoris where he had hung an ornament matching those on my nipples.

I was helped up from the table and once more paraded on the small platform for everyone to see. As I took a step I could feel the bauble bounce against my inner thighs and tug on my clitoris. I was again given the mirror and positioned it to look at my bare pussy. My hard clitoris was stretched from under its hood by the weight of the pretty ornament and very visible. Hands reached out and touched my new smoothness and jiggled my jewelry. Electric shocks went through my clitoris and nipples.

The barber announced that he had a chair at the side of the room and that after the show he would shave anyone for $20.

By now I was back on the table with my feet again in the stirrups, my bare pussy was gaping open and people pressed close to look and to run their hands up my legs, over my pussy and over my breasts.

The club owner pulled up a stool and sat down between my legs. He removed the ornament from my clitoris. His fingers pulled back the hood of my clitoris making my clitoris taught and exposed. His other hand teased it until my hips began to raise. Then I felt his warm breath on my pussy. A moment later his tongue was licking along my slit and over my clitoris. I squealed, while my husband had been giving me oral sex the sensation of a tongue on my clitoris while I was exposed like this was startling. He sucked my clitoris between his teeth. Holding it gently he fluttered his tongue over it. I screamed, the sensation was breath taking.

In moments I was having an orgasm. When my clitoris became so sensitive that I could not stand anymore touching, his tongue moved down my pussy and explored there, then back to my clitoris. I think I swooned, the sensations were so strong that I lost track of my surroundings.

Eventually I felt his mouth move away and he stood up. He pressed through the throng beside me and moved toward my face. I was amazed at how hard his penis was. He kissed me on the mouth and I tasted my pussy juices for the first time. I liked it! Then he was pressing his penis against my lips, I didn't know what to do but I let him put it in. He pumped it back and forth until I began to gag. He laughed and announced that this was a first for me also.

He moved back between my legs. I was surprised at how hot his penis felt when it rubbed over my pussy. He placed the tip at the entrance to my vagina and slowly pressed it in. Again I groaned at the sensation, a penis that I had just met was plunging into my pussy while dozens watched. He pumped slowly, long strokes that brought him all of the way out and then back in to the maximum.

Hands were caressing my breasts and tweaking my nipples. More than one set because the motions were at different cadences. Soon fingers were working on my clitoris. I looked up and saw that a very pretty woman was giving me an orgasm. He continued fucking slowly while I went from one orgasm to another. Eventually he announced that he was going to cum.

The hands moved away from my body and I was able to concentrate on the sensations of his penis moving inside me and of his heavy balls slapping against my buttocks. Suddenly he pushed in hard and stiffened. I could feel a spurt of very hot semen splashed deep inside of me. He pulled back slightly and pressed in again and I could feel another spurt of cum. I lost count. After a pause he stroked quickly again for several minutes and then announced that he was finished.

A line of women formed quickly. He stood at my side and fondled my breasts while woman after woman licked his penis clean. I was surprised when it did not soften. Suddenly I felt a tongue probing deep into my vagina. I looked and saw a woman cleaning his cum from me. Women kept taking turns sucking his cum from my pussy. Others stroked my clitoris until I had an orgasm. Apparently the orgasms caused his semen to be forced out of my vagina because more sucking followed each spasm.

When we were both clean he moved back between my legs and pounded me mercilessly. My orgasms were so strong that I shrieked. He pounded for a long time and then suddenly I felt his ejaculation hitting my cervix again. This time his penis was wilted when he withdrew.

Again we were both cleaned, my orgasms ran together as tongue after tongue licked my clitoris, and then the bauble was again hung from my tender clitoris. I was helped up. My knees were weak when I stood up. With each step the bauble bounced between my legs and made me aware of my tender pussy. After a turn around the room I was helped back into my skirt and blouse. Suddenly I was standing in front of my husband and I became scared—would he accept me after I had been so wanton. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me strongly. Then suddenly his tongue was probing my mouth—he had never French kissed me before. I reached down and felt his hard penis through his pants—I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized everything was all right. His hand moved up to my breast and tugged on the ornament that was attached to my nipple.

We held hands and headed toward the door. We passed a mirror and I could see the glittering baubles hanging from my nipples. As we pushed through the door the lights seemed to come up and the crowd let out a cheer. (On later visits I learned that the lights indicated that a new initiate was leaving.)

Soon people were pressing close to look at my decorated nipples—instead of being intimidated I proudly threw my shoulders back and let them look. But many were looking at the floor! I looked down and saw my bare pussy with its ornament. The floor was mirrored and small lights that pointed up lit my legs and pussy. My pussy and clitoris were visible to those who were close by. I spread my legs as wide as I could and studied the view myself. As I stepped forward I could see and feel the bauble twist and pull on my clitoris. I stopped and spread my legs, for several minutes I let the appreciative audience look me over. Then taking my husband's arm I patted his bulging penis with my other hand and announced that we had business to take care of.

In the car I pulled my skirt up to my waist and sat back against the door so my husband had a good view of my pussy as he got into the car. For the first time I rode home with my blouse off and my pussy exposed. In fact I played with my clitoris and my husband stared so hard that we would sit at lights until cars behind honked.

I have kept my pussy shaved—we go back to the club every now and then and I always get a public shaving while we are there. It is such a nice rush to lift my skirt as I sit back in the barber's chair. My pussy is always pantyless so I am completely exposed. I am wet from the excitement of the place and when I spread my legs my inner pussy lips open. Both men and women come up and look over my most private parts. Often after the shaving I will finger my clitoris and have an orgasm while I am sitting in the barber's chair. I have such strong orgasms when I am watched like this. In between these public shavings I go to the lingerie shop, usually twice a week. I go into the back room and remove my clothes. I sit in a big easy chair and when she comes in I am masturbating. She knows what I want and proceeds to shave me. After she is finished with the shaving she pulls on my clitoris until I have an orgasm. Neither of us speaks.

Often another customer interrupts us. It is very pleasurable to sit there and play with my clitoris until she can come back. Occasionally when we are not interrupted she is finished with me before I am satisfied. On these occasions I remain in the chair with my legs spread. When she sees that I am not finished she sits back down and rubs and tugs on my clitoris until I have a long series of orgasms.

I have become quite the exhibitionist. I have clothes that I wear to work and that allow me give a customer anything from discrete peeks to absolutely brazen views of my breasts. I have clothing that is designed to show my body with no chance of keeping my nipples or pussy covered.