Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrap blouses are ideal for looking decorous and then with a slight shrug of the shoulders I can expose a breast. I have bras that covers my nipples but with quick fold the cups become half cups that leave my nipples poking against a sheer blouse. Large armholes can look discrete until I raise an arm just so, then my bare breast is visible to the person standing beside me. That is so exciting to see a man or a woman do a double take when they realize that they have an unobscured view of my breast and nipple. Flowing skirts of sheer material become transparent in the right light. I have a skirt that looks like a short mini from the side, then from the front (or back depending on what part of my body I want to expose) it is little more than a waist band. I have blouses that have long sleeves and completely covered in back but with the front open from my shoulders to my waist.

Recently I had lunch with an old acquaintance. She remarked at how good I looked. She said that I looked so happy with myself. If only she knew!

It has been some time since I told about my sexual awakening. Since then much has happened. I will go back a ways and tell about my life today:

One night when we were at the nude club a couple walked up to us. It was Gloria and Ted, the fellow from shipping at my husband's work and his wife. She was the woman who had been publicly fucked at the Rondevoux (the club where I was also exhibited and fucked in public for the first time). We talked for a time and when we went to the restroom Gloria asked if we would be interested in having sex with them. I thought about all of the men who had been invited to their house to fuck her and told her that we had never done anything like that before. However, I suggested, we would greatly enjoy watching she and Ted fuck and that we might also fuck while they watched. When I was again sitting beside my husband I whispered the invitation to him. He was agreeable and so before long we were following Gloria and Ted to their house.

Inside we chatted for a short time before Gloria began to unbutton her blouse. She was not wearing a bra and she did not need to because her breasts were so small. Her nipples were very broad and hard. I exclaimed at how excited they looked and she came over and knelt in front of my husband and I. I reached out and squeezed her nipple and she shuddered. My husband tugged on her other nipple and she squealed. After a number of minutes she appeared as though she was having an orgasm. When she quieted she confirmed my observation and told us that she had had a small orgasm.

Still kneeling she removed her short skirt. She was not wearing panties and her pussy was shaved clean. She moved her knees apart and with one hand stretched her upper pussy lips apart and pulled the hood of her clitoris back. Her taut clitoris was exposed. She dipped her other hand into her wet slit and began to pull and twist her clitoris. In moments she was wracked with a strong orgasm. When we looked up her husband was nude and sporting a rigid erection.

My top was off and my skirt was pulled up to my waist. While she recovered I finished taking off my blouse and stood up and walked around the room in my nearly non-existent bra and panties. By now my husband was also nude. Gloria slowly got up and invited us into the bedroom. When we got to the door she was lying on her back with her legs spread and her husband was beginning to penetrate her. My husband and I got on the bed beside them and took our first close-up look at others having sex. We lay spoon fashion with my husband's penis in my pussy. We did not fuck, just enjoyed the hot wet sensations while we watched them fuck. After Ted ejaculated he slid off and to the side of Gloria. She stayed on her back with her legs spread. Her tunnel remained open and we could look deep inside of her vagina. We watched as Ted's cum began to ooze out.

Tentatively I put my hand on Gloria's pussy and begin to rub over her clitoris. She moaned and I got braver and begin to pinch, twist and tug on it. Now I pulled the hood back and using Ted's cum for lubrication began stroking the length of her clitoris. Her orgasm began and I stopped. "No, no" Gloria gasped. "Keep on, please!" I started stroking it again and her orgasm continued. This went on for several minutes and then I felt fingers on my clitoris. Looking down I saw that Gloria had recovered enough to be able to repay me. What a sensation, my husband was slowly fucking into my pussy and another set of fingers was teasing my clitoris with another rhythm. I began to orgasm, instead of stopping Gloria increased the pressure and speed. For a moment the sensation was nearly painful but then a new kind of orgasm began. It went on and on. At first it was centered on my clitoris but then it involved the depths of my vagina. My husband's penis became a hot probe that caused waves of sensation as it pulled back and then plunged in and bumped against my cervix.

After I had settled down from the longest orgasm of my life Gloria got on her knees and Ted moved behind her. First he fucked her doggy style while she played with her clitoris. Then when she indicated that she was ready he pulled back from her pussy and pressed the head of his penis against her anus. She twisted her buttocks and suddenly his penis slipped inside. Slowly she pushed back until he was completely inside of her. Then he began pumping strongly and after several minutes she let out a scream and began having another orgasm. My husband and I watched in fascination. We had never tried anal sex, I don't know that I had ever really heard of it before.

When they were finished my husband was as hard as if he had not had sex for a week. I pushed him onto his back and in broad daylight and with another couple watching I mounted him and fucked wildly. Gloria and her husband fondled my breasts and I tugged and squeezed one of her nipples. My husband rubbed my clitoris as we fucked and before long I let out a scream to rival Gloria's. We continued like this for several minutes before my husband's hot cum splashed against my cervix. I had another orgasm and collapsed into his arms.

When we awoke we found that Gloria had prepared coffee and sandwiches. The four of us sat in the livingroom. In the nude we ate and talked about sexual things. This was so arousing, but in such a different way from anything that I had ever encountered before. Both men became hard when Gloria talked about the time that the group of men from shipping had fucked her. Gloria got on her knees in front of her husband and began to suck his penis. She backed up toward us and I reached down and played with her pussy. My husband rubbed her ass and then began to fuck her anus with his finger.

After several minutes her husband began ramming his penis into her mouth and then he became rigid and let out a loud moan. Gloria continued to suck until his penis softened. She turned toward us and let a little of his semen appear between her lips before she swallowed and sighed. When I moved my fingers from her pussy she moved her bottom closer and asked us to continue. I fucked my fingers in and out of her pussy and tugged on her clitoris with my other hand. My husband had two fingers in her anus and he was fucking her even faster than I was. Gloria began a low groaning that increased to a wail. She kept her bottom pressed against us so we continued until she quieted and slumped to the floor.

I looked at my husband's hard penis and began sucking him. Hands were all over my bottom. My clitoris was being tweaked and tugged and fingers were pushing in and out of my excited pussy. I felt a wet tongue on my anus. For a moment I pulled away but then I pushed back. Bold fingers began to rub around the rim of my anus and I felt myself relaxing. Very gently the fingers nudged at the center of my anus. I concentrated on relaxing and soon I could feel that I was being entered. What an electric sensation that produced. Then my husband groaned and ejaculated into my mouth. I started to pull back but again I got control of myself and swallowed and sucked. He squirmed and tried to pull back but I kept on sucking him until finally his penis softened.

I had not cum and was getting extremely turned on. I slowly rolled onto my back and lifted my legs until my knees were against my shoulders. The two sets of hands moved back to my pussy and anus. I was fucked like never before and my orgasm seemed to go on forever. The hands were rubbing me gently, helping to bring me down gently. My husband moved to my side and gently nursed on my breasts. I glowed happily.

After this my husband and I talked about birth control. We had never discussed this before since his sterility had caused it not to be an issue. Now, however, we agreed that I would one day have sex with a man who could get me pregnant. As a result I decide to have a tubal ligation and that way there would never be an accident.

After I began coming into the lingerie shop wearing more revealing clothing Claudia, that is the name of the owner, surprised me one hot summer day with a pair of shorts and a halter. I tried them on and while the outfit was brief I did not see that it was all that revealing. Then she had me walk back and forth in front of the mirror. She had a fan going and when I walked past it the shorts slithered around my body showing the texture of my skin. The air current caught the edge of the side seam flipped it open revealing much of my buttock. When I turned to look I realized that the halter-top was designed in such a way as to expose my breast and nipple from the side when my arm was positioned just right.

I wore this to the nude club on Saturday night. By now we knew several of the girls quite well. One of our favorites came over and looked me over. "So those are really your breasts," she said as she slipped a hand in the side of my halter and squeezed my breast. My pussy gushed at the feeling of her hand. Later when I went to the restroom two of the girls followed me. My being so brazen intrigued them and they told me that they felt that I was "one of them." Then one asked if she could talk to me away from work and we arranged a meeting at a coffee shop on her next day off of work.

When we got together she told me that she and others that she worked with were making good money but that it was slipping through their fingers. Did I know of someone who could manage her money she asked? Then she asked if I would represent her when it came time to renew her contract. In short I now manage a dozen girls and keep adding more. I have found a dance instructor to help them to be more graceful on the stage. Claudia supplies them with their costumes and has hired a beautician to do their hair, both the hair on their heads and on their pussies.

Several of the girls have their nipples pierced one even has her clitoris pierced. When they are on stage they wear heavy ornaments that tug on their nipples and keep them permanently hard. For a time I wore my clip-on ornaments but they kept getting dislodged so finally I had by nipples pierced also. It takes a long time for the piercings to heal completely but the end result is so nice. When I wear tops that allow glimpses of my decorations complete strangers come up and comment. I almost always open a few more buttons and invite them to look more closely. My breasts swell and my nipples get as hard as diamonds at these times.

My husband and I often entertain the girls at our home and on a few occasions when a girl is between lovers and frustrated we have invited her into our bed. I am tremendously aroused when I watch my husband fuck another woman. I get in on the fun also. I suck their nipples and nibble on their clitorises. The girl with the pierced clitoris was one of our guests. She says that just walking down the street can give her an orgasm and indeed when I gently manipulating the ring she was wearing she began moaning and showing signs of an orgasm. I get this way when I wear my clip-on clit ornament. I am still scared to get my clitoris pierced but I have had my inner lip pierced and now I have a short chain connected from my clit ornament to the ring in this piercing. That piercing healed in just about a week. Now I never loose my clit ornament.

I have quit my sales job and am managing showgirls full time now. They make so much more money with my training and guidance that they are more then happy to pay me a healthy fee. And with the financial advisors that I have put them in touch with their net worth has grown tremendously.

I was at Claudia's shop recently to have my pubes cleaned and styled. Claudia still attends to me personally (and to a few others I learned). She now uses a depilatory rather than a razor. I like the results better, I stay hairless longer and when the hair begins to grow back it is smooth and not stubbly. A side benefit is that the process takes longer and affords Claudia with more opportunities to touch my excited pussy.

Claudia had just slathered my pussy with the cream and we had to wait for the chemicals to do their job when the door chime sounded. She went out to wait on the other customer and I lay back and teased my excited nipples. Today I had a chain connecting the studs that I was wearing in my nipples. I could pull on the chain and excite my nipples and send electric shocks to my clitoris. It felt so nice to be liberated and able to lay here nude and splayed out. I was enjoying my sexuality when Claudia popped her head in to check on me. Completely unembarrassed I continued tugging on the chain lifting my breasts and stretching my nipples. She told me that the woman who had come in was a kindred spirit and that when I was finished she wanted to introduce us. Don't wait I said, bring her in now. This is as good a time as any to meet a new friend, I decided and I told Claudia so. My fingers were still stimulating my nipples when Claudia came back in with Stacy. Stacy was wearing a very short mini-skirt and a cropped T-shirt that clung to her braless breasts, showing off every curve and bit of texture of her areolas. She and I acted as though we were being introduced at a tea. Neither was flustered or embarrassed. We chatted while Claudia washed away the cream and loose hair from my pussy. My pierced nipples intrigued Stacy and she began to inspect them. She picked up the chain and watched my reaction as she gently pulled it back and forth. Claudia anointed my bare pussy with a soothing oil. Both women bent close and inspected the results. I lay back and let my mind drift off to erotic fantasyland while Claudia patted my pussy dry and then stroked my clitoris.

As my excitement built I suddenly became embarrassed. I was about to have an orgasm while a stranger watched. Involuntarily my legs moved together. Claudia understood and held my pussy in a comforting way. Stacy chuckled and played with my breasts. She commented on how red I had gotten. After I few seconds I got over the feeling and opened my legs again. Claudia resumed her ministrations and in a short time I had a very strong orgasm.

When I finally came back to this world I found that Stacy had removed her clothing and was closely inspecting my pussy. Claudia was showing her the piercing and the tiny stud that I was wearing. I reached into my purse and handed my clit ornament to Claudia. She hooked it over my clit and snapped the chain onto the stud. I stood up and moved close to Stacy so she could see the effect. Without hesitation she reached out and spread my pussy so she could see my clitoris. She expressed astonishment at how the ornament stretched my clitoris out from under its hood. She leaned forward and licked the head of my clitoris, and then she swung the ornament and even tugged on it while she continued licking.

Leaving me on the edge of an orgasm Stacy took my place in the chair. I remained nude while Claudia made an artwork from her long, light pussy hair. Claudia removed the hair from Stacy's pussy lips as she had done mine, but she did not shorten the hair above Stacy's pussy. Instead she applied a solution to it and rolled it on tiny curlers. All three of us chattered like old friends the whole time. Stacy was still fascinated by my piercings and from time to time she would reach out and tug on my chain or jiggle the bauble that hung from my clitoris. I in turn was fascinated by the way her areolas bulged while her nipples were nearly nonexistent. I fondled her breasts and told her how intriguing they were. Finally the treatment was finished and Claudia removed the rollers and brushed out Stacy's patch of pussy hair. Claudia massaged Stacy's clitoris and I played with Stacy's breasts. I even nursed on them as she had her orgasm. By the time we were ready to leave Stacy and I had agreed to have dinner and meet our spouses.

Claudia took the opportunity to suggest that we each stop in for special dresses for the occasion. A couple of days later I came by to see what she had in mind for me. First she fitted me with a very pretty garter belt, one that had a single garter along the outer side of each leg. Then she brought out a pair of sheer patterned hose that reached high up my thighs. With nothing else on she helped me into a dress. The skirt was short and the neckline Veed down deeply. She had me twirl around and I saw that the skirt was made of individual panels that over-lapped. When they lifted my pussy and buttocks were visible. Then she turned me to the side. The armholes went to my hips and if I leaned forward my breasts were exposed. I loved the dress. She made some marks and inserted pins and told me that she would make the alterations and have it ready the day of our dinner date.

When I came in to pick up my dress I was already wearing the garter belt and hose. I was in the dressing room nude when Claudia brought the dress in. I slipped it on and walked out to look at myself in the mirror. I twirled around and watched my pussy and buttocks flash. I tried moving my arms in different ways and watched my breasts swing in and out of view. Claudia called me back in the dressing room and had me take the top of the dress down. She had a length of bright ribbon that she looped around the back of my neck. She tied one end tightly around one nipple and then she pulled up the slack to that my breast was raised and tied the other end around the other nipple. She adjusted the ribbon so that each breast was raised nearly an inch. I put the dress back on. When I walked out to the mirror my nipples were jolted each time a heel came down on the floor.

Now I saw that she had adjusted the top of the dress for my breasts to be in this position. When I leaned forward the ribbon was visible along with my full tight nipples. Back in the dressing room Claudia had me undo and retie the ribbon several times until I could get it right. Back at home I dressed early for our dinner. My husband watched as I put on the new garter belt and hose. I stepped into my high-heeled shoes and walked back and forth. He fondled my smooth pussy and was ready to fuck. I let him wait and brought out the ribbon. He was fascinated as I tied it first to one nipple and then the other. He couldn't get over the way my breasts moved with the ends held up in this way. We walked into the living room where I could watch myself in the large mirror as I walked back and forth.

He was on the bed by the time I got into the bedroom. I mounted his hard penis and rode up and down on it. The ribbon tugged cruelly at my nipples as my breasts bounced. I was turned on more and differently than ever before. We cleaned up and dressed once again to go out. In the car I was still tremendously aroused. Stacy and Bob were at the restaurant ahead of us. I immediately took a liking to Bob and decided that if they were willing he would be the next man to fuck me. Stacy was wearing a micro-mini skirt that was slit on one side up to the waistband. She was not wearing stockings or underpants. When she sat the opening provided a view of her bare belly. On top she was wearing a thin clingy blouse that emphasized her breasts and also made it clear that she was braless.