Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Lover takes wife in presence of her husband.
3.5k words
3.62
65k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nayes59
nayes59
9 Followers

I was surprised at my self. Overnight I have turned out to become a sex craved woman. I have always been very low keyed in my sexual needs. It has always been Steve who initiates making love from the time we were married. I was a virgin until I married him and thus my experience in sex has been all what we have or rather he has performed. I have been a passive participant. I have to confess that I did enjoy the intimacy aspect of it and also had orgasms now and then. But, it never bothered me, whether I enjoyed it or whether I had an orgasm or not. I guess it has become a ritual.

As the years went by, it became less and less frequent and when Stephen started having problems with his erection, it became even less. But, the fact that he was having problems made him want to try more often as he was worried about it. The more he tried more it became obvious that he was unable to have an erection. Honestly, it did not bother me at all. I could have lived that way without sex for the rest of my life. I had lots of things to fill my life. But, then he suggested this new arrangement and in the beginning I flatly refused to listen to him. I even got angry with him for suggesting it. But later as he kept on pestering me, half heartedly, just to please him, I agreed to give it a go. It was supposed to be steady as you go. But, things have moved rapidly over night. I never realized it is going to change my life completely. Sam has brought out feelings which I never knew were within my self. It was scary. I felt as if some one else has taken possession of my body.

Even though Sam had a unit of his own, he started to stay over night and some times even during the weekends at our place. It became an issue where he slept on those occasions. On the first night, he stayed in the guest room. I went and spent the night with him in the guest room. It felt strange not sleeping in me own bed. He was not happy with the arrangement. Next morning, in no uncertain terms he told me that whenever he stays at our place, he should be occupying the master bed room with me. I was taken aback by his demand. I tried to reason out with him saying that I was not happy about asking Stephen to move out of the bed he has occupied all his life. But Sam was adamant that under the present arrangement, he had the precedence over Steve and thus it was fair that he should be the one sleeping with me in the master bedroom.

I brought this matter with Steve later on during the day. I was very worried how he was going to take it. But, to my surprise, Steve reluctantly agreed to move his things to the spare room on a permanent basis. He felt that it was better that way instead of keep on changing from day to day from room to room. I hugged him and thanked him for being so understanding. It did not strike me at that stage it was a very big move and how much it is going to change things around.

It became observable that as Sam stayed at our place more regularly, he started to behave as he was the master of the house. To my surprise, even I started treating him that way. Meals were planned according to what Sam liked. Sam and I always had our meals together; Steve hardly ever joined us. He ate whenever it suited him by himself. I hardly talked to Steve much at all because Sam occupied all my spare time. We were still very careful about any one else coming to know about the arrangement, specially the kids. Sam and I never went out together during the day time. Even when we went out by our selves, it was always to places outside of where we lived. It was invariably at night times any how. There were few times Stephen also accompanied us.

The week-end to Ocean Palms was one of those trips. We have a holiday condo in the beach town. It is a very quiet place unlike the usual holiday resorts and the unit faces the Pacific Ocean. We loved going there in the past, especially when the kids were young. We have been using it less and less as we became busy with other things. It was strange for me to pack for the week-end, just my self. I am so used to pack for Stephen and me. I usually put all the clothes, sheets, towels, toiletries etc for both of us into the same suitcase. Sam had his own suitcase and I noticed Stephen had his requirements in a separate bag.

Stephen offered to do the driving. Sam and I sat at the back. That again was strange for me as I usually sit with Steve in the front passenger seat. We set out late on a Friday after we all came back from work. It was almost 630 pm by the time we left. Being day light saving it was till bright. The destination was about 2 hours drive by car and the first part is on a high way. It was nice to cuddle up against Sam as soon as we got into the car. He had his arm around me and I let my head rest on his shoulders. I was tiered after the full days work and as soon as the car was on the road, I went off to sleep.

Next thing I remember was waking up with Sam’s hands under the loose T shirt I was wearing and fondling my boobs. Sam had not allowed me to wear bra or panties when I am with him. It was a nice feeling. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the lovely feeling of his hands gently kneading my globes. I could not help looking into the rear view mirror in front of the driver side of the car. It was one of the wide angle ones with extensive view of both sides of the car as well as the interior of the back seat. I was aware that Stephen was watching what was happening in the back seat. For a moment I had a feeling of guilt and then for some unknown reason it gave me a thrill that he was a spectator.

When Sam realized that I was awake, he gently whispered in my ears, “I love you honey.”

I turned back towards him, looking into his eyes, smiled and replied, “I love you too darling.”

We were gone past the highway and were on the winding road along the mountainous path. It was still day light and the view was magnificent, as we went past the lake which ran along one side of the road. Sam took my T shirt off. I was not worried too much about the passers by because of the tinted glasses in the windows. But I was certain Stephen was having an eye full. Sam put his hands under both the boobs, weighing them with the palms of his hands.

“Hey they are getting a bit drooping, aren’t they?” he remarked.

“What do you expect at my age?” I remarked, a bit annoyed with his remark.

I was quite proud of my boobs epically for my age. I thought they were not bad, in fact pretty good. I have examined many women in my line of work as a general practitioner and I know how an average woman's breasts look when they reach mid 50s.

“Don’t tell me you want me to get a boobs job done, do you?” I jokingly asked.

“That is not a bad idea, to be honest” was his reply. I was not sure whether he was serious or not.

He kept squeezing the boobs while his fingers stroked the nipples. He has this milking action which really stimulates me and makes the nipples to stand erect. I love the way he does it.

“You are a real boobs man aren’t you?” I teased him as he bent down to kiss the nipples.

He undid the seat belt, made me lie back on a cushion placed against the side of the back seat and leaned over me to suck on the nipples. I was aware of the fact that Stephen was listening to out conversation and knew of every thing we were doing. Sam sucked vigorously chewing and slurping at the same time. I held on to his head pulling him towards the breast he was sucking and pushing my bosom further into his mouth.

“Oh poor baby. You must be so hungry.” I love to pretend that I was feeding a baby when he sucks my breasts.

He also loves to play the game and goes from one breast to the other, making cooing noises like a baby! He never gets tiered of it. I usually end up with very sore nipples after the marathon sucking bouts he gets into! It brings back memories of the days when I had my children. But the difference was that both the kids refuse to take the breast as I did not have enough milk. I was very disappointed that I could not breast feed them. I tend to imagine that I was making up for it now and I know that there was no way Sam was going to refuse the offer!

His hand pulled my skirt up and started roaming up my leg. I was not wearing a panty; it was Sam’s instruction not to wear one which he made it clear the first day we met. At first, I found it a very unnatural not to have any under wears. But I am getting used to it. His hand was gentle to start with, stroking the leg gently up and down. It was very pleasant. Even though the skin of his palms was a bit rough unlike Stephen’s, he knew exactly how to stimulate my feelings by the way he stroked. His hand finally reached his target. By which time I could hardly wait for him to have his hand inside me. I was getting excited and I could sense a nice warm feeling in my pussy with slight oozing of vaginal juices running down my legs. His hand smeared the wetness as he placed it on the tuft of hair. He was in for a surprise.

“Hey you have clipped it short!” he exclaimed.

“Shhh… not so loud!” I admonished him. I was aware Stephen was all ears, listening to every word uttered in the back of the car.

Sam has been complaining for some time that my pubic hair was too long and curly and it was inconvenient for him especially when he went down on me with all the hair in his mouth. He in fact wanted me to completely shave it off. I was not going to do it. I know how itchy it is when you shave it and the hair starts to re grow. I went through all that when I had to have a hysterectomy. But I clipped it quite short and I knew that it will please him.

“It does not matter honey. He better get used to it.”

He sounded as if he did not mind saying that loud enough for Stephen to hear it. I had a feeling he liked tormenting Stephen by stating things which will hurt him. I felt sorry that Stephen was put into this situation. It is one thing for Sam and I having sex in the confines of the bed room, but it is different when we try to do things in the presence of Steve.

He gently stroked the clipped hair surrounding the vagina, his fingers teasing the lips of the inlet. I was squirming with the pleasure it was producing.

“Keep still, I can’t handle a moving target” he jestingly rebuked me until he inserted two of his fingers inside my wet pussy.

I quickly cast my eyes towards the front of the car. For a moment I thought I saw Stephen eyes looking back at us. I was not sure how much he was able to see through the rear vision mirror. I also noticed that we were getting closer to our Condo and we would be there in a few minutes time.

“You better hurry honey, we are almost there” I warned Sam.

“Hey Steve, could you keep driving for a little longer” he told Stephen.

There was hurry in his moments now. It was getting dark out side and I knew that Sam wanted to fuck me in the car. I have never done that before and the very thought if it excited me. He quickly undid his shorts. I did not notice before that he did not have any underwear. Even in the fading light I was able to see that his prick was already ready for action. Every time I see it I am amazed how enormous it was.

We were cramped for space in the back seat, but that did not stop him from climbing over me. We were both without seat belts and I wonder what sort of trouble we would have got into in case cops stopped us! I parted my legs as far as the limited space would allow. I was already wet from his foreplay and even though he rammed his prick into my pussy, it slid in quite easily. He was rougher than usual, but I did not care. I wanted his meat inside me very badly. I guess the excitement of being in a car and also doing it in the presence of Stephen must have made me feel that way.

“Oh fuck me honey please” I cried.

Using the ‘F’ word has become second nature to me. The car was going over undulated surface and with every bump his prick was burrowing deep into me. He kept pounding me. I love the way he fucks. His piston kept moving in and out of the well lubricated pussy and with each movement I was howling for more. My pelvis was responding to his thrusts and kept moving forward in rhythm.

My hands were clinging on to his torso, fingers digging deep into his skin. I kept my eyes closed focused on the blissful state I was in. I moved my fingers to his nipples. He has perky round nipples and I pinched them in between my thumb and the fore fingers. He smiled and I knew he liked what I was doing.

“Come closer honey let me suck it for you.” I told him.

He managed to bring is chest as close as possible to my face as he continued to fuck me. I lifted my head to reach one of his nipples and took it in my mouth. I have never sucked a man’s nipple before. I rolled my tongue over it, flicking it with the tip.

“Mmmm that is nice honey’ he cooed.

As I continued to suck his nipple, I could feel it getting harder and slightly bigger in my mouth and he was definitely enjoying it. His fucking became more vigorous and he started to moan. That is usually the sign that he was going to come.

He suddenly pulled his prick out of my pussy.

“What on earth are you doing?” I was aghast that he was stopping as I was getting into the swing.

He slid his body up on mine until his prick was lying in-between my boobs. I looked down and saw his huge errection lying in the valley between the two mounts. I have never been ‘tit fucked’ before, as I later realized what it was known as. It was a pleasant and new experience for me. Without any prompting from him, I took hold of my tits and squeezed them together for making a passage for his prick. He smiled as he kept moving it up and down in the tunnel I have created. I was surprised that he was able to hold back from cumming, for so long. If it was Stephen, he would have ejaculated ages ago!

He moved his cock even further up. It touched my chin and then over the lips and nose and then cam down to rest against my lips again. I knew what his intentions were. Since I tried to go down on him on the first occasion, he has not tried it again. He smiled at me and his eyes pleaded for me to take him inside my mouth. I gently opened the lips and the teeth for him to slide it into my mouth. To his credit, he did not try to jam it in all the way. I gently sucked on the tip of his cock. He was uncut and his prepuce slipped back as the knob of the head protruded. It took me a few minutes to get used to the sucking and as I kept doing it, I realized that it was after all not unpleasant. But what made me feel good was the look on his face; there was a joy which I never seen on his face before.

He gently pushed a little more of his prick inside and I almost had half the length inside my mouth. I started to slide my mouth over it to and fro and he kept pace with the bobbing movements of my head but pushing it in and out. I could feel the salty pre-cum seeping out of the tip of his cock. We both got into the rhythm as it became faster and faster ad he stared to make moaning noises. I was past the stage of worrying about Stephen or what he felt about it. Then with a loud scream he shot his load into my mouth.

It was like a thick warm porridge in texture with salty and slightly bitter taste. I was not sure what I was supposed to do with it. He kept his prick inside my mouth as his cum came out in spurts; I had no option but to swallow it. I knew medically it is harmless and even known to be high in protein! The amount was so much, I could not avoid part of it running down my chin on to my chest.

He kept his prick inside my mouth for a few more minutes before he gently pulled it out. He slid down the seat back to his seating position. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately whispering how much he loved me for doing what I did. I realized what he meant was me giving him the joy of oral sex. I still had part of his cum on my chest and he teasingly spread it all over my boobs with his hands.

“You better lick them off honey, it is yours any how” I teased him back.

He promptly bent down and started to lick them off my boobs. It was a wonderful sensation especially when he sucked my nipples which were covered with his cum.

While we were busy in the back seat, poor Stephen had to keep driving around the place. It was dark outside and there was no way people could see what was going on inside, but I was certain Stephen was quite aware of every bit of it. As if he knew the exact timing, he arrived at our destination as Sam finished off licking off the last bit of his cum from my boobs.

Stephen parked the car in the und cover parking spot allocated for our condo. It was on the top floor and we had to walk a couple of flights of stairs.

“Be a darling and please take our things up stairs honey” I told Stephen. He got down form the car and opened the boot and took the things up while Sam and I were still in the backseat in deep embrace. We finally got down from the car and walked up to the condo. I noticed that Stephen has put Sam’s and my things in the double room and he was occupying the single room. I felt so bad about the fact that it was the first time we were in the condo when Stephen and I were not going to occupy the main bed room together.

Sam and I sat down on the lounge chair facing the ocean. Being an ocean front unit, we had a magnificent view from the lounge room. Even though it was dark, being a moon lit night, we could see the vast spread of the white sandy beach and the calm clear waters of the Pacific Ocean. It was so romantic and we sat there cuddling and kissing each other. Stephen was busy preparing the dinner for us. For a moment I felt guilty that I was making him do all the work while I was just enjoying myself; but that feeling did not last long as Sam started to fondle me and I got carried away with my state of bliss!

nayes59
nayes59
9 Followers