Sexual Awakening: Double Whammy

Story Info
She rediscovers her sexual appetite.
4.6k words
3.86
54.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilka was not happy at all about going to Pacific Paradise. Once the wedding was called off, she did not think there was any reason for them to go. But the other girls were excited about making a week end out of it. It was not going to cost them any thing at all as it has been paid ahead by Kim and Sam.

Reluctantly she packed her bags and they all went in the same car. Once they reached there, she got into the mood. They met some of Sam’s friends when they arrived at the motel they were staying in. She vaguely remembered a couple of them. One was Suresh an Indian who was at uni with Sam. There was another chap by the name of Peter who she remembered was married to an Asian girl. They were by them selves. There were few married friends too.

They started to get dressed for the dinner. Since she became a widow, that was almost twenty years ago, Tilka had never paid too much attention to her attire. But when the girls started going around finding dress for the wedding, she did not want to be left out being dressed shabbily and bought a nice outfit. It was a bit revealing as the blouse was a bit tight and low cut and the skirt was above her knees. She felt so exposed when she tried it out, but the other girls convinced her that it was just the right one for her. She later confessed that she did felt a bit daring buying it!

Tilka has been widow since her hubby unexpectedly died of a heart attack. She was only in her early 30s with a son in his early teens. It was a hard life trying to bring the boy by herself. She had no time for another man in her life. Even though living in a western country, she was very much engrossed in her ancestral culture and thus going out with another man or even getting married was never on the cards for her. Nanda was in his early 30s now, still mummy’s boy and staying at home.

She has always been a very stunning looking woman. Not very tall, 5’4”, slightly on plumpish side but tries to keep her weight under control and well endowed too. The husbands of her friends many a times admired her physical attributes privately among themselves, saying how those magnificent boobs were being wasted unused!

Tilka was getting a bit worried when she started to get dressed for the dinner. She has chosen a half cup bra which was accentuating her already mammoth boobs and the blouse had a very deep cut in the front, making the upper part of her boobs to reveal itself for any one who cares to look her way. Tilka felt she was overdressed but when she reached there she found all women had the same idea in showing off what ever they were hoping to wear for the wedding! As soon as she walked into the dinning room she was aware of every one staring at her, or rather at he boobs. She even mentioned it to the girls. They told her that she was exaggerating. As they were all excited about how they looked themselves. Each one in their own mind was feeling a bit mischievous and audacious, away from the home pad and from their respective partners. In fact, this was the first time the married ones have been on their own. Same for Tilka too.

They all mingled around introducing to each other. Tilka noticed that the girls were quickly paired off with one of the men. She struck a conversation with Suresh and soon they were joined by Peter. She realise that they were both divorced from their respective spouses of many years. June an English girl suddenly wanted to have her own space and took their daughter and moved back to her parents in England. Louise, Peter’s wife found religion and left him for another woman in the same sect! Tilka was quite captivated by their conversation. Both were engineers, so was her son and she understood a lot of the shop talk and they were impressed by her perceptiveness.

At the dinner they were seated on either side of her. She did not know any one else in the same table and thus she was confined talking to the men on her sides. They were in fact very interesting companions. Peter was loud and funny and every one was laughing at his jokes. Suresh was quiet and observant and was very interested in coming to know her. She opened up talking to him about her late husband and her son and he in turn talked about June and Angela.

She could not help noticing that both Suresh and Peter were now and then looking at her bosom. At first she was conscious of it but as the time went she was enjoying the attention she was getting. Peter kept topping up her glass with wine. She even made a joke about asking him whether he was trying to get her drunk. He laughed and said that was the main idea. Even one in the table thought it was funny. Suresh winked at her. Tilka was soon feeling the effect of the alcohol.

After the dinner the guests got up and started to move around. Few people were dancing. Tilka stood at a corner and was watching. Soon Suresh joined her. She was not used to all the drinking and was feeling a bit out of sort. Suresh asked her to join in the dancing; she politely declined. They stood and talked for some time. Some one must have turned the air conditioner to a cooler setting.

“Mmm it is getting a bit cold now,” she exclaimed.

“Don’t worry I will take care of that,” Suresh said teasingly and put one of his arms around her.

Next thing, she realised that his other hand was on her blouse cupping her breast.

“This will warm you up for sure.”

She looked around to see whether any was around, luckily for her they were standing in a dark corner of the room.

He started to gently fondle her. She was too shocked to say or do any thing. Since her husband passed away, she has not been with any man and it was a very nice feeling to have the hand of a man on her boobs. She was wondering whether she should push his hand away but she liked what she was feeling. Even though she felt guilty, she did not want to stop.

"Mmm that is nice," she murmured.

“I am glad that you like me doing it.”

Since she became a widow she was always torn between the desire to have the company of another man and the expectations of her traditional up bringing of remaining a loyal widow to her departed husband. She only would know the number of nights she has been lying in bed, tossing and turning, wishing for some one to put his arms around her and warm her up.

She did not notice Peter joining them from no where. He did not miss what was going on and stood there for a minute watching it with amusement. She was embarrassed and tried to push Suresh away. Suresh did not mind having spectators. Peter was not going to be left out of the action. He must have heard Suresh telling her about warming up.

"Hey that will warm only one half of your body. Let me warm the other half."

His hand gently grabbed the other breast. Tilka was lost for words. Suresh and Peter were standing one on each side of her. Their hands were gently squeezing her breasts, each one keeping his own pace and pressure. It was so unreal. Nothing like this has ever happened to her before.

It was Peter who suggested that they should go some where else more secluded. Suresh thought best place was back at the motel where they were staying. Peter and Suresh were in fact occupying the same room. Tilka was in a maze. She was in such a stage she just wanted to take things as it happened.

The motel was only walking distance from the reception hall. They decided to leave the hall one at a time with out arousing any curiosity among the guests. Tilka quickly straighten der clothes and slipped out of the hall. She went to the motel and waited for the other two. They soon joined her. They led her to their room and close the door behind them. As soon as rhe door closed she found her self

As soon as the door closed behind them she found her self sandwiched in between Suresh in front and Peter behind. Peter began groping and squeezing her large full breasts through the silk blouse she wore. She sighed and arched her back at his touch, enjoying it greatly. He placed an arm around her pulling the bodies closer to each other. He wasted no time and used both hands to pull her skirt upwards, bunching it together at her thin waist. He slipped her silky panties down and off, and then brushed his right hand over and across her beautiful, splendid ass.

Tilka wiggled her hips in rhythm with Peter's groping as he began unbuttoning her blouse with one of his hands. Once it was halfway undone, he slipped a hand inside and squeezed the heavy, thick underside of one of her bra-clad breasts. Tilka giggled at his touch, as he used his other hand to finish taking care of the blouse's remaining buttons.

He whisked her bra off and away. Except for the mini-skirt, which was bunched up around her waist, and a pair of thigh-high stockings, Tilka was now completely nude.

Her body shivered with delight as Suresh began tweaking one of her breasts with his fingertips, while paying real close attention to its hard, thick nipple. As Tilka looked at him with a lustful expression, Suresh could not help but to press his lips against hers for a heated kiss. Tilka put a hand behind his head, and then pulled his mouth hard against hers for a tongue-to-tongue exchange. Suresh tilted his head and drove his tongue deep into the Tilkas's mouth, tasting its many sweet recesses.

"What a perfect little ass," Peter said, as he continued to rub and caress it with his hands.

Soon, he dropped down to his knees behind her.

"Just perfect," Peter added, before prying her ass cheeks apart with both hands and giving her puckered anus a long lick with his tongue.

That subtle move caused Tilka to break the kiss with Suresh and let out a loud, pleasurable moan. But just as quickly, Suresh smashed his mouth against hers again, and resumed the lip-and-tongue action.

"Just perfect," Peter repeated, as he kept her ass cheeks pried apart, while giving her anus another hot lash with his tongue.

She squirmed in delight above him, and that only caused Peter to give her anus five more licks, all in a row.

Suresh latched onto the outer sides of Tilka's full breasts with both of his hands and offered them firm squeezes as he continued assaulting her mouth with his own. The two shared a hot, passionate kiss, as Peter stayed busy by lapping away at the Tilkas’s vice-tight anus with his own tongue.

Tilka decided to break the kiss with Suresh, however, by gently pushing his head away from hers. It was time for her to give some attention to Peter - it was only fair, you know.

Tilka turned around and dropped down to her knees, right in front of her other boyfriend. Peter looked at her and offered a warm smile, just before moving his mouth to hers for a full-fledged kiss.

As their lips met and their tongues began to dance, Peter slipped his arms around Tilka's waist and then cupped her ass with both hands. The Tilka sighed against him and then increased the tempo and ferocity of their shared kiss.

Suresh, meanwhile, used this time as an opportunity to slip out of his clothing. His cock was already erect as he looked downward, with a perfect view of Tilka and Peter as they kissed one another on their knees.

Suresh decided to drop down to his own knees, directly behind Tilka. He nudged his erection against her back and slid his arms around her, trapping her breasts with both hands. Tilka's body began to vibrate with pleasure as the pair of studs began to work her over, as a tandem.

Still on her knees, Tilka broke the kiss with Peter and looked back at Suresh. Her gaze shifted downward, toward his massive cock as he pressed it upon the small of her back. She offered an eager, yet innocent smile at the sight.

"I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours, honey," Suresh told her, in a very lustful tone.

"That is something I've been waiting to do all night long."

Tilka continued smiling at him while saying, "If that's what you want... I'm not stopping you."

"Yeah... that's what I want," Suresh grinned.

She accommodated him by turning toward him and taking a seat on the floor, then spreading her thighs wide. Still on his knees behind Tilka, Peter took this opportunity to reach down and cup her breasts with both hands. Suresh, meanwhile, rolled onto his side and then burrowed his face between the silken joining of Tilka's luscious thighs.

As Peter continued pumping Tilka's breasts with his hands, Suresh began to probe her pussy with his tongue. The Tilka let out a very pleasurable sigh as Suresh gave her clit a hot series of sensual, erotic strokes with his tongue.

"Ohhhhh..." the Tilka moaned, while watching the top of Suresh's head, which was nestled between her thighs. With her right hand, she reached down and grasped the top of his head, giving him her non-verbal appreciation for his actions.

Still on his knees behind her, Peter continued to massage and grope Tilka's breasts. In her excited state, the Tilka used Peter's body for support... she leaned back against him as he and Suresh carried on with the dual seduction.

In repeated fashion, Suresh swiped his hot tongue over and across the swollen lips of Tilka's wet pussy. The insatiable Tilka groaned and squirmed in undeniable pleasure, with her thighs closed tightly around Suresh's head. Without a doubt, she was absolutely loving this.

Suresh continued to lick and swipe away at her pussy, all the while enjoying its delicious taste. He knew he had Tilka in a sexual frenzy, as she panted and writhed around on the floor. He soon increased the tempo of his oral work and knew that with the reaction of her body, Tilka was close to an orgasm. There was little doubt of that.

Arching her neck and back, Tilka soon cried out in hot passion as a sweet orgasm ripped throughout her body. Suresh continued licking away - he wanted her cum for himself.

"My my," Peter said in a teasing voice, still stroking the Tilka’s breasts as her orgasm eventually subsided.

"Looks like Suresh got you all hot and bothered... hmmm?"

"Yeah..." was all Tilka could say.

"But when is it going to be my turn?" he asked her, still with a teasing tone. "I want in on the action, too."

Still leaning against his chest for support, Tilka looked back at Peter and grinned. "Oh. What type of action?"

Peter shrugged his shoulders. "Well... feels as though my cock is about to explode in my jeans, it's so hard. Why don't you take it out for me, and give me a good blowjob?"

Tilka grinned. She has never done that before in her life. When Guna her husband was alive, he was very conservative in his love making and oral sex was never an issue. She looked at him with lust as she turned her body toward her other lover. With Suresh now behind her, Tilka rose up to her hands and knees, then focused all of her attention on the throbbing bulge which was hidden inside Peter's jeans.

Tilka unzipped his jeans and pried them open, then pulled them down slightly - past his hips. She then did the same to his briefs, and was justly rewarded with the sight of his pulsating erection. Tilka licked her lips as she looked at his slab of man-meat, her brown eyes sparkling with desire.

She gripped the length of Peter's cock with her manicured little hand and offered it a good squeeze. After Peter moaned in approval, Tilka used her other hand to cup and massage his fleshy, hairy testicles.

Peter sighed in electric passion as he watched Tilka swipe away at the tip of his shaft with her velvety tongue. The Tilka licked and slid her tongue across the thick head of his cock several times, all in repeated succession.

Eventually, Tilka slipped Peter's massive shaft between her moist lips, and took it into her mouth. The young woman let out a hoarse moan as she began to suck and slurp away upon Peter's cock. Without a doubt, Tilka loved sucking cock.

Meanwhile, Suresh had a good view as he sat behind Tilka, who was on her hands and knees while paying erotic homage to Peter's cock. Suresh had his own shaft in one hand and was busy pumping away, watching Tilka's sweet ass jiggle about as she continued forth with the blowjob. Suresh thought that little ass of Tilka's could use a good, hard fucking, too...

Tilka focused her eyes upon Peter's face as she started to bob her head up-and-down over his throbbing cock. Gripping the base of his shaft with her right hand, she continued to slurp away upon its length with her mouth and tongue. Peter sighed in lust as Tilka looked up at him with a sexy expression, her mouth stuffed full of cock. All the while, her head just kept bobbing, as her glossy-red lips provided hot, wet friction while clamped tightly around his shaft.

Peter could feel an orgasm brewing within him. With the feel of Tilka's mouth upon his cock, as it just sucked and sucked away... he was getting close to an orgasm.

Tilka sensed that Peter was extremely close to cumming in her mouth, so she decided to increase the ferocity of her sucking. Thus, it should come as no great surprise that Peter quickly lost control of himself.

Peter grunted as thick globs of sperm shot out from within his cock, directly into Tilka's awaiting mouth. She guzzled his cum down her throat, relishing in its delicious taste. He continued pumping a steady stream of cum into her throat for several seconds, but eventually, the spasms slowed down.

Tilka giggled with lust as she took Peter's cock out from within her mouth, before giving it a loving swipe with her tongue. The Tilka loved the taste of sperm. She has never done that before in her life and she wondered how much she has missed out on.

"That mouth of yours is fucking incredible," Peter sighed, as Tilka gave his shaft a final couple of licks.

Tilka smiled up at him, proud of herself.

Suresh, who had been sitting behind Tilka with his own cock in hand during all of the blowjob, finally decided to speak up.

"That's right," he said in a teasing voice, "She absolutely loves sucking on a big, hard cock."

Tilka looked back at him and giggled in a hot, flirtatious way.

"How do you know?" She snickered.

"I have been watching you," Suresh said, "never seen any one give a blow job the way you just did!"

Nothing in this conversation was offensive in any way. Tilka knew the guys were having fun with this exchange; they were simply teasing her. And likewise, Tilka was having fun, too.

Tilka giggled. She has been never in her life experienced any one discussing her sexual prowess!

Peter reached out and cupped one of Tilka's breasts with his right hand.

"Hey Suresh, I think she needs something more. Something like... a double-fucking." He smiled at his friend and added,

"What do you think?"

Suresh looked at Tilka and saw the grin on her lovely face before glancing back at Peter.

"I think you're right, buddy. She needs a cock in her pussy and her ass at the same time and we're just the men to help her out there."

He chuckled before saying, "But I want her ass for myself."

Peter nodded his head.

"You want her ass? No problem. I'll take her pussy this time. Besides, I'm sure I'll get the chance to fuck her ass some other time, even later tonight."

Tilka giggled at that comment. Even though she appeared to be cool about what they were contemplating doing to her, she had trepidation within herself as she has never had anal sex in her life. She has heard about it and read about it and has imagined how it would be, but never experienced it. She had a mixed feeling of fear of the unknown as well as an anticipation of exploring new frontiers.

His cock already hard and erect once again, Peter pulled his jeans and briefs all the way off, then got onto the floor and laid down upon his back. Knowing what to do, Tilka straddled his lower abdomen and then sank herself downward. Both individuals then moaned with hot passion as Peter's shaft slid into the tight confines of her soaked pussy.

12