Sexual Awakening - New Chapter Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim and Des go on their first date.
4k words
4
15.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers

I can't remember too much about what I did at work. I was on cloud nine and the whole afternoon was all a blur. Hope I did not make any wrong diagnosis or gave a wrong script to a patient! I could not wait to get home and ring Des.

I was initially disappointed that he did not make the move and entice me to have sex with him, not that I needed much persuasion at all from what I felt at that moment. In fact, I was about to make my own moves when he stopped me.

He wanted to be romantic. As I was leaving he said something to the effect that 'we should probably go on a date or two.' The idea started to make sense to me. It was exciting too. It took me back to the days being a teenager.

I really did not have any such romantic relationships when I was that stage, but always fantasised about it like any other girl of my age. Strict Christian upbringing and being focused on studies at school and later in university did not give me much time for anything. I have to confess that I did have a few admirers especially at uni who tried their best to get close to me. But soon they realised that they were wasting their time.

My romance with Stephen was not a whirlwind sort you read in romantic novels. We were both working together and it was a kind of marriage of convenience for both us, one could say. It may sound weird for those of you who believe in love and all that jazz. Of course there was a mutual attraction, physical as well as intellectual, and the realisation of shared common values; once that was established, the rest was just a formality.

Thus, you could understand the excitement I was getting my self into. One does not have to be young to have such feelings. We oldies are also capable of romance!

I was just finishing my work and my secretary Jen came in with a bag full of groceries. Oh shit. I clean forgot about the stuff I left in Des's kitchen fridge.

"A man dropped this bag to be given to you. He did not say much at all." She was looking at me for an explanation. I was lost for words. My face was blushed.

"Oh I left my grocery shopping.... Thanks Jen." I changed the topic quickly to office matters and did not give her opportunity to ask me any more questions. I was certain that she suspected some thing, but I was not going to make an issue of it, at least today.

When I went to my car with the bag, I noticed a single rose along with the rest of my shopping and also a piece of paper with a phone number. How sweet and romantic and also how thoughtful to give me his phone number which I did not ask for before I left. When I was sure that Jen was not watching me, I took the rose and smelt the sweet fragrance. My mind instantly went back to the hour of bliss I had with Des at his place.

I could not wait to reach home. Dumped the shopping in the fridge and quickly changed into more comfortable attire. I know Steve was going for some hospital meeting and won't be back for another couple of hours. I was not hungry either but was keen to get on the phone and ring him. I took the rose in my hand and slipped into my bed and rang him. I was very apprehensive to be honest. He answered on the first ring.

"I knew it will be you," he said even with out waiting for me to say hello.

"Oh were you waiting for a phone call from your girl friend were you. Sorry to disappoint you," I teased him.

Before he could even ask me, I said, "Thank you for the lovely rose. It is beautiful."

"A rose for a rose"

"I never knew you were a sentimental person. The Des I knew was a different one."

"How about you, you have changer too. It was not the old Kim I knew of who was purring in my arms this afternoon."

He got me there. I was a prime and proper to the extent of being prude when I knew him.

"I have every reason to behave that way. You were so irresistible"

"I know that, and I was always like that but you never noticed it before"

We kept bantering each other for sometime. It made me relax. Talking to him became very natural. We asked about each others day or what was since we met earlier. Steve never talks to me about work. I was able to talk to Des about the patients and had a bit if whinge too. He was a patient listener.

"I was thinking about what you said about us going on a date"

"And..."

"I think it is a great idea. In fact excited about it..."

"I am so happy that you feel that way. I was wondering whether I blew the whole thing."

He was referring to him stopping me from placing his hands on my boobs.

"I was a bit disappointed to be honest. But, I am happy that we did not go any further today. It will be really good for us to go out and enjoy each others company before we go any further."

I could not believe that we were talking openly about the relationship in such a mature manner. I know mostly people if they had a passion for each other like we had, they would not have held back.

I continued. "My whole body was aching for you and all you had to do was to lift a finger, I would have been yours"

"Hey it was not easy for me either. I had to try my level best from stopping my little fella making a mess of himself!"

"I did notice him too, but he was not that little from what I saw!"

"Hey we better stop it now before we got too excited. Otherwise when Steve comes home you are going to rip his clothes off and rape him before he knew what was happening."

"I don't think he is going to be that lucky, tonight or for that matter in the near future."

"Why, if I may ask?" He was curious.

"I am saving myself for a special person in my life"

There was a silence on the other end of the line.

"Oh honey. I love you."

"Des darling, I love you too"

I was overwhelmed with emotions that I could not stop crying. He must have sensed that.

"Kim sweet heart, I had to be the luckiest person in the whole world for having a person like you to love me."

"Yes you are and be grateful about it for ever!"

"You bitch. I will show you one day how grateful I am"

We went on talking for a long time. I did not realise the time until I heard the garage door opening.

"Oh shit. Steve is here. I better go honey. Love you heaps darling"

"I love you honey"

We hung up *********

Over the next couple of days we talked to each other when ever we had the opportunity. I used to sneak into my home office when Steve has gone to sleep and ring Des on the fax phone. We sat up late in the night talking to each other. I felt that I came to know him better during that time. We did meet up for a cuppa too during the lunch break, but it was always in public at a cafe. Just a quick kiss was all the physical contact we had during that time.

Our first date was two days later. I was registered to go for a medical meeting and I told Steve that I will be going straight from work; usually I come home from such meetings around 1030pm.

The plan was for Des to come to my rooms and leave his car there. I asked my secretary to go home earlier as I was going to do some paper work. She was happy for me to lock up the place after myself. I took a change of clothes. As soon as she left I changed into more causal clothes. A floral skirt and a plain white top. It was nothing fancy but I wanted to look incognito so that no one would recognise me. Changed my high heals into a sandal.

We also chose to go to a nearby town about 30 minutes away, the chances of any one knowing there was quite remote.

I was quite excited the whole day. Jen kept asking what was making me to be in such a happy mood. I was half a mind to confide in her as she has been more than an employee. But, not yet.

I closed the rooms, got into the car and waited. Des was on time. He slipped into the passenger seat when no one was watching. I started driving straightaway to get away from familiar surroundings.

"Hi Honey, not even a quick hello?"

"Give me a sec. we will get out of the area first" I smiled at him. I could not help but noticing that he was dressed quite smartly. A beige trousers, half sleeve checked shirt and joggers. Smelt nice too.

"Mmmm some one smell very nice today"

"What one has to do to please certain people; even had a shower today, for a change"

"Oh yuck. Thank God you did" I made faces at him. We both laughed. When we got out of the traffic and were out of the known area, I turned to him and said, "You may kiss me now."

"I can wait" he put his hand on my lap and gently squeezed it. It felt great. I put my hand in top of him and gave his hand a squeeze.

When we arrived at the shopping mall where we were going, I parked the car at a spot where there was no other cars close by. It was getting dark by then. I undid my seat belt and so did he. We turned towards each other and gave a tight hug followed by a passionate long kiss. I felt like a teenage girl on her first date.

"Oh honey. It is so wonderful"

We clung to each other and our lips were glued together. He tasted so nice. It is hard to compare men how they taste while kissing. I guess one could definitely say when you don't like some one's taste for certain. Others are sort of neutral I guess. But, Des was definitely delicious. Probably it was the taste of the mint he has been chewing.

After some time, what appeared to be eternity, we got off from the car. We held each others arms and walked into the shopping mall. It was Thursday night and there were myriad of people strolling around. I was very excited. I kept looking into his eyes and smiling. At one stage he had his arm around me while holding my hand with the other. I did notice some passers by looking at us, not in any funny way, but sort of happy to see an affectionate couple.

I could not believe what I was doing. Here I was, in an open mall, with some one, whose existence I was unaware of, at least for many years, until twp days ago, in a very affable and compromising situation. Is this what you call love? We stopped now and then to kiss each other. For any onlooker it would have been very obvious that we were madly in love with each other.

We wondered around aimlessly, hand in hand or our arms around each others waist. We went to an ice cream parlour and brought double serve chocolate truffle. It tasted delicious, more so because of the atmosphere. We sat at a bench. Enjoying the ice cream and watching the passers-by. Des asked me whether I was hungry. I was having too much fun to think about food at that moment. I was also conscious of the time restraints and wanted to make the best use of the time we had before I have to be home.

Des suggested going for a movie. There was a multi theatre complex in the mall. I was excited about the idea. We didn't care what movie was on, but just wanted to be closer to each other for what ever time we could spare probably in a dark place! We quickly got the tickets and went into the theatre. The movie has already started few minutes ago. There was hardly any crowd and we got into a coupe of seats in the back row with no one sitting around us. Des had his hand around my shoulders and I leaned my head on his shoulder and snuggled as close as possible to him. We were able to fold the elbow rest between the seats and thus got as close as possible to each other. It felt so romantic. Before too long, he started to kiss me. After a long and passionate kiss on my lip, his lips moved to the back of my neck. It felt so wonderful to feel his hot breath on my nape. His tongue was licking the skin and it made me ticklish.

"Mmmm you taste so delicious"

"There are parts of me which taste even better" I teased him.

"I won't be too long before I get there. Don't you worry"

We both laughed quietly. We were whispering to each other trying to avoid attracting any attention from others. I cast my eyes around to see whether any one was watching us, but fortunately every one seem to be engrossed in the movie.

His lips moved to my ears and he started to nibble the ear lobes, gently. His tongue probed the opening to the ear.

"Oh Des. I am so ticklish there"

"I noticed that you are quite ticklish. I should remember that for future reference when I want to torment you"

His left hand which was around my shoulder moved down and gently took hold my by left boob.

At last! My body shivered in anticipation. He gave a gentle squeeze as he planted a kiss on my cheek. I moved even closer to him. His hand gently kept squeezing my breast. My body started to tingle. I could feel the nipple getting aroused.

I slid my left hand under his shirt and started to gently feel his chest. They were firm and hard and felt like a rock. I gently rubbed the bulging muscles. My fingers reached his nipples. They were like hard little studs. I gently took them one at a time and gave a gentle squeeze. He wriggled a bit. I could see his face and he had a perpetual smile.

I removed the hand for a minute and tried to undo the buttons of my blouse. He helped me with it. I gently pulled the blouse apart. Now he had both his hands on both of the breasts on top of the bra, tenderly squeezing them again. There was a bit more firm pressure this time. It did not hurt at all; on the contrary gave a pleasant feeling. He felt the nipples through the laced bra and held them firmly. It felt great. I was enthralled by the pleasurable sensation which overwhelmed me.

I moved my body forward. That was the hint for him to unhook the bra. He was quite skilful in undoing it in no time. I looked around again. No one was paying any attention to us. I slid down the seat to hide as much as I could behind the seat in front. He helped me to take blouse off first and then the bra off my shoulders, and I quickly put the blouse back again but left it open. Now he had access to my naked breasts.

He kissed me on my lips and whispered, "I love you honey" and started to gently feel both my bare boobs. I was on seventh heaven. I have never felt such an excitement ever in my life when my boobs were fondled. It was different in an inexplicable way.

"Oh honey it feels soooo good" I whispered back.

"They are so firm and rubbery" he remarked. I was not going to tell him about the plastic procedure I underwent.

"Feels better than of some one half your age"

"I am not that old!" I teasingly remarked.

Sam made me have silicon injected into my breasts against my wishes when he was part of my life. I hated him for it as it was so painful for days after the procedure. But, I was glad now that I got it done as it was being appreciated by Des.

I was almost sitting on his lap to give him great access to what he was doing. He held my nipples and gently pinched them. I felt a slight twinge but it was quite pleasurable.

I could not help but recalling a few incidents of unpleasant experience I had with Sam, even though I tried my best to shut my mind off from recollecting those depressing episodes.

The one which came to my mind happened in the early stages. Sam was trying to establish his place of importance in our life. Steve, Sam and I were at a restaurant. Please stop me if I have already told the story before. I was sitting next to Sam and Steve was sitting opposite to us. Half way through the meal, Sam asked me to go to ladies and take off my bra and panties off and come back. It was more of ordering me and not giving me any option of refusing him. I looked at Steve. What could he do any how, at that stage? We have sort of given Sam a free hand to do what ever he wanted. Any how, tearfully I went to the loo and came back doing as he told. I put the lingerie in my hand bag. When I cam back and sat down next to him, he put his hands under my blouse to make sure I have obeyed him or not and did the same by feeling under my skirt too. I was very embarrassed as people were sitting all around us. Fortunately no one seems to have noticed it or even if they did, probably pretended to ignore it. While we were having our dinner, now and then, he would slide his hand under my blouse and gave a big squeeze to my boobs; it was painful to say the least and he also pinched my nipples. I had to pretend that it did not hurt even though I felt like crying out. I could not wait for the dinner to finish.

There were others which were more humiliating and very distressing to relate now. I don't want to spoil my mood. I may tell you at a later stage, if I feel like it.

What was taking place between Des and me at this moment was entirely different. This was a warm and consensual act of love. Des was enjoying what he was doing and he knew I loved every minute of it too. I was getting a bit worried about the time factor too.

I checked my watch, turned and kissed him on his lips and whispered, "We have to leave in another 15 minutes, honey."

"No worries"

He gently disengaged his hand from my bosom. I could feel a great reluctance. But I did not expect what was going to happen next.

He bent down and kissed my right breast.

"Oh Des......!"

The kiss lingered for what appeared to be eternity before he took the nipple in his mouth. He started to gently suck on it. It was heavenly. It was a focused but unhurried action. I could feel the nipple swelling up to the feel of his tongue and he sucked like a hungry baby. I lifted my breast with one hand to give him greater access while with the other hand I pulled him towards me. I could feel a tingling feeling starting from my nipple spreading all over my body followed by the tight feeling I get when I am about to have an orgasm. That is bad news. I am, unfortunately what you call a 'howler'. A cinema theatre is not the best place for that to happen!

"Honey, I think we best get back to the car."

He momentarily took his mouth away form the nipple, hesitantly.

"I was just warming up sweet heart"

"Me too. Let us do it in the car. I tell you why later"

He did not argue. I quickly buttoned my blouse. Shoved the bra in my hand bag. There was no time for me to put it back. I have to take it off in minute any way and we got out of the cinema. At no time we reached the car park and climbed into the back seat of the car.

"This is more comfortable"

I stretched my self across the seat with my back leaning against the side of the car with a pillow against my back. He knelt on the floor and virtually ripped my blouse off and started to suck my boobs.

I was a bit surprised by his fervour. The gentleness seems to have gone and he was more possessed by what he was doing. I did not mind. In fact, it was sort of enjoyable. Brought back a few memories of Sam. But this is a different scenario. What ever Sam did was for purely to hurt me and humiliate me. I felt that in every thing Des did there was love and passion.

He went from one breast to the other. Kissing, sucking and kneading. I was not going to hold back my emotions. The car was parked in an isolated area and I did not worry about any one hearing me.

As the orgasm started to ascend, I started to moan and groan. My body was undulating, pushing my bosom into his face. I cried and wept with extreme joy and pleasure. I did notice a little bit of pain, but it was completely overshadowed by other feelings. Was he bitting me too on my boobs? I could not say for sure, but I did not care. I had one of the best orgasms in my life. I know it may sound weird if some one says that they get the 'best' orgasm by just getting their boobs sucked. But trust me, I am a doctor! I know that all women are not the same; I know for sure as I am one of them.

Des was quite exited by the impact his sucking had on me. When he disengaged from my boobs, I told him the reason why I was in a hurry to leave the theatre. He thought it was funny as he was wondering whether I did not like what he was doing in the cinema. It made him happy that I really enjoyed it and vocalised my pleasure.

I had to remind him that we have to leave for home. I did not want to be later than usual and have to give some lame excuse to Steve.

Nayes
Nayes
19 Followers
12