Sexual Awakenings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and walked back to finish her own clean-up.

"That answers your question, right?" Tina called out over her shoulder.

"Abs-absolutely." I stuttered.

Over the next twenty minutes or so I was able to clear away the majority of the pool and felt quite satisfied with the time it had taken. I looked over at where Tina had just finished wiping down the patio table and chairs.

"All done already?!" Her hands went to her jeans and she popped the snaps and zipper open.

My jaw dropped for the second time that morning even though I tried to play this one off. Unfortunately that was all she did.

"Oh you haven't cleaned the bottom yet. So I guess I can't show you my bottom either!" Tina teased. "Get going dear."

Well at least I was right on about the reward, I thought to myself. It took another twenty minutes of patiently moving the bottom debris as close as possible. If I didn't disturb it too much then it should only take one or two dives to get it all out. I picked up a pair of goggles and knew I also had a decision to make.

Do I strip down and dive nude? Or do I soak my clothes and hold back a little power from Tina? As I pondered it over in my head Tina spoke up.

"Just strip down Brandon! I've already seen what you got and you have no reason to be ashamed anyways!" She had a wide smile on her lips. "Come on and give me a show!"

"Thanks," I said as I removed my shirt, "but I'll try to keep some integrity here."

I removed my cargo shorts and stood in just my cotton boxer briefs. While they weren't as visually revealing as Tina's chosen attire they didn't hide much. They already clung tight enough to my anatomy to show off my equipment even without being soaked.

"That sounds like a challenge to me. Go on then." She urged me.

I slowly lowered myself into the water. I took two deep breaths and let myself sink beneath the surface. The pile was staying undisturbed as I slowly drew near. With two outstretched hands I grabbed most of the pile and slowly kicked my feet until I could breathe the air again. I dropped the sticks and trash on the side and wiped the water off the goggles.

Tina stood directly above me with her hands on her hips. Her tight jeans had the front flaps pulled wide apart. They still clung to her body but I could see the matching mesh material that she wore underneath. In the bright sunlight I could make out a thin strip of hair that lead further south than I could currently see.

"You're so close Brandon. Just a little more." Tina said.

Even in the cool water I could feel my dick swell. I took another deep breath and went back to the bottom of the pool. I grabbed all I could see, confident I had gotten it all, and pushed myself back up to see, no one there.

I looked side to side and then spun around to see Tina standing over by the shallower end, in front of a lawn chair now half submerged in the water. The bright spot was that Tina's jeans were now off her hips and fully revealed her matching undies . I could tell by the small amount of mesh fabric and the extremely thin waistband that it had to be a thong. I silently prayed for her to turn around as I swam over to where she stood.

I tossed the last of the sticks off to the side and looked up into her fiery eyes.

"So close Brandon. Just this one last thing." Tina stepped to the edge of the pool.

Her foot shot out and landed on my head.

"Take a deep breath." She said right before she pushed me, though I let her, under the water.

I swam under the chair and lifted it up easily. Right as I broke the surface I heard a loud splash off to my right side. I looked to see that Tina had tossed another chair in the water. The first one was funny. I felt a twinge of anger, but then I looked at Tina and forgot what was making me mad.

Those tight black jeans were completely off her body. All that stood between her nude body and my eyes was a pair of matching see-through lingerie. My jaw dropped again.

"Haha," Tina giggled, "don't know where that other chair came from but could you get that for me too?" She asked as I set the one I was currently holding on the wet concrete.

"I'm gonna need something from you first Tina. Just a little more motivation you see." I grinned slyly. "Turn around for me, please?"

"You know what? I will, cause you asked nicely."

Tina turned herself around. She had beautiful posture. Her spine curved away from me and her derrière was nicely pronounced for my viewing pleasure. Like I guessed, she wore a thong, or rather, a g-string. I saw the top of it at her waistline before it disappeared between her tight cheeks.

"Mmm, would you mind getting just a bit closer?" I asked as an idea formed in my mind. "Then I'll make sure nothing is in the pool that shouldn't be."

"Oh so you like what you see, huh?" She bent at the knees and lowered her spankable bottom until it was mere inches from the ground.

The g-string came fully into view as her cheeks were spread wide apart from her new position. The thin fabric was stretched tight between her buttocks, very tight. And I saw something I had only previously seen in an adult magazine, the first pair of vaginal lips that extended out of her pussy. The g-string ran between them and further accented her very desirable flesh. I was so enamored with the thought of watching my dick be swallowed whole by them I didn't even notice she was bouncing her hips up and down.

"So you gonna get that chair out right?" Tina broke her own spell over me.

"Huh? Uh yeah I'm going to make sure that the only things in the pool are what belongs in it." I said mysteriously.

"That's a strange way of putting it." Tina said.

It was time. Before I let her stand up and elude me. I jumped as high as I could off the shallow bottom and wrapped my arms around as much of her waist as I could. Tina yelped and tried to shake me loose but it was too late for her. She was already falling back with me into the cool, blue water.

I managed to avoid her as I came back down with her. Tina fell onto her back directly behind where I stood. Right before her back would hit the water and splash it all over me I got a look at her face. It was full of surprise and shock, and it made me smile.

When she went under the water I moved by her side and got my arms ready to cradle her. One went under her neck and the other went under her knees. I let her go fully under before I brought her back up.

"I uh, I couldn't resist Tina. The way you shook your ass it was practically a dare." I told her.

Though she had a frown on her face I could tell she was trying too hard to be mad at me.

"You broke the rule again." Was her only response.

"What rule is that?" I asked though I knew the answer.

"The no-touching rule." She answered.

"Then let's rectify that error."

I lifted her body as high as I could and pushed her away with all my might. Tina was a light-weight, maybe weighing just over a hundred pounds, maybe. She didn't fly far, maybe five or six feet, but she did go under the water again. And I laughed.

Tina came back up with a very stern look on her face.

"That wasn't funny Brandon."

"Oh it wasn't?" I fought to stop laughing, "Well I can try it again and see if it gets any funnier." I moved through the water towards her.

"No more! Brandon!" Tina moved into deeper water. "Stop it!"

"Oh but I'm having fun." I continued to approach her. "Or can only you have fun today?"

Tina's head disappeared under the water's surface and moved quickly towards the pools edge. I tried to catch her but to no avail. She pulled herself up and out of the water and turned to look down at me.

"Game's over I'm afraid." She said with a sigh.

Chapter Four - Tina's power revealed

"Not as long as I can catch you!" I jumped forward and made a grab for her feet.

Tina sidestepped my weak attempt but yelped when she realized I was pulling myself out as well. She turned and dashed for the safety of the pool house. Any guard or caution I had was thrown to the wind as I watched her toned ass pull away from me. It took me a second or two to get out but I hightailed it over to the pool house and opened the door to enter.

It was very quiet inside. Except for my own breathing and calling out her name. She was playing hide and go seek and I was up for the challenge. Or, at least I thought I was. I must've passed by a room without checking though. And I paid for it. Tina's body slammed into mine from behind and knocked me off my feet. I fell onto my hands and face and grunted as a sharp pain shot through my spine. A second or two passed and I could tell it was her knee that was buried into it. My left arm was taken and brought behind my back in a very uncomfortable position. Then it was quiet.

"I don't want to waste time with threats and believe it or not I don't want to hurt you. Quite the opposite actually. But I do need you to know that you're little rebellion is over. In a few seconds I'm going to get off of you and then we will see about making you more compliant. If you resist you will end up on the floor like you are. Nod if you understand."

What the hell else could I do? Fighting her off was out of the question as I kinda liked it. So I nodded.

"Good. Now when I get off I want you to sit in one of the chairs at the table."

Tina rose her slim frame off and I did as she directed. As I sat down in the armless chair I was surprised to see my erection still at full mast. Somehow it had slipped my mind during the chasing and the falling. It was somewhat confined by my cotton boxer briefs, the only clothing I had on. I watched her walk around the entire room, looking for something.

"Now, though you should remember my one rule, you have also forgotten it. This should help you obey it." Her blue eyes sparked with excitement. "Let your arms fall to the sides of the chair."

Tina held up a roll of duct tape. I felt my own eyes widen, a little bit fearful, but also a little bit excited. She went behind me and I heard her unroll some of the tape. She only brought the tape around my wrist once but it was enough. The sticky material clung to my wrists and held my arms on each side of the chair. I wasn't uncomfortable, just unable to move them.

"Now then, it's very evident that I've got you all worked up." Tina brought her arms up and crossed them under her mesh bra. "Can't imagine how that happened." She said sarcastically.

I opened my mouth to say something but she held a finger to her red lips and quieted me.

"Shh, shh. I also realize that earlier I made a statement that I should clarify. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. While I'm comfortable with what I do right now I also don't want you thinking I'm some kind of slut that sleeps around all the time. I told you that I've satisfied a lot of men over the last two or three years." She stood directly in front of me but now she bent at her waist to whisper the rest in my ear. It stuck in my mind for some reason and I can still hear it years later. "Now I'm going to show you how."

Tina stood back up and walked over to the side wall. I visually followed her ass as she went directly to a boombox and turned it on. It was pure music, no lyrics, just a steady stream of beats and thumps to dance too. Just not the dancing my young mind, or body, had experienced yet. I wasn't old enough for this kind of club.

As Tina walked back to me she let the music flow through her. I watched her hips shake side to side with the beat. Watched as her hands shot up and through her short brown hair. Watched her body sway and shimmy in tune. Watched her blue eyes never break eye contact with me.

Tina danced in front of me for a few minutes. What amazed me was how her body never stopped moving in sexually suggestive mannerisms. She would get close enough to me to see the details of her erect nipples before backing away again. Her hips would stay in constant motion as would her hands. One second she would be running them over her tight ass and the next she would be groping her round tits. After a few minutes she stopped moving around as much and stayed a foot or so away from where I sat.

When she stood in front of me I thought I knew where this was going. When she stepped forward and spread her legs over my lap I was about ninety nine percent sure. With her left hand she silently pointed at my eyes and then at hers. I took that to mean that she wanted me to only look at her eyes which would prove difficult. With her right hand she grabbed my shaft through the cotton shorts and held it upright. When she raised her hips up a few inches I became assured I was about to receive my very first lap dance.

Tina lowered her hips over top of my erection. Even through her g-string and my boxers I felt myself barely enter her. The tip of my dick grew warm from her inner heat. I sighed at the unusual, but most welcome, sensation that flooded my senses.

"So you're a uh, a stripper then?" I carefully asked.

"I prefer," she lifted her hips off of me and then took the head back in, "exotic dancer." Tina stated with no smile.

I sat there, not just unable to move much, but completely unwilling to. Tina lifted and lowered her hips in a steady rhythm, while also controlling the exact amount of penetration I could enjoy. I wanted to look at her tits, or watch her hips work their magic, but I didn't dare disobey her now. Her eyes didn't have the spark they had shown earlier, but, as my breathing grew deeper, a smile did appear on her rosy lips. Perhaps she enjoyed getting men off.

"Now the No Touching rule makes sense I guess." I commented.

"Touching is always extra." She replied.

Her hips were driving me to a level I had never experienced with clothes on. I had heard but always wondered. Was she going to finish me off? Would she make me cum in my briefs? As the music continued the beat grew faster. Tina's sexy hips kept up with the increased pace and soon had my senses in overload. But I had one last thing to say to her beforehand. One compliment I had to say before I climaxed and potentially tarnished the genuineness of my words.

"Well whatever I have to do extra to be able to touch your soft skin just tell me Tina." I said to her.

She responded by using more force in her downward thrusts.

"Whatever the chore is I'll do it if it means I can experience your sexy body."

I grunted as my balls tightened. It was about to happen. And her hips only got faster. Like she sensed my impending climax.

"Just tell me," I gasped in air, "why are you doing this to me?!"

I meant to say it as a question, but as I ended my words I felt myself lose control. Electricity shot from the tip of my dick, down to my tailbone, and back up my spine. Fiery hot cum exploded out of my shaft and spread itself all over the interior of my underwear. Tina kept moving her hips as shot after shot left my shaft. I felt it flow down my throbbing dick until I was spent. I gulped in air as Tina unceremoniously lifted herself off of me and took a step or two backwards.

"Oh it's a multitude of reasons Brandon. I like knowing I can finish guys off without even having to touch their dicks. I like the feeling of them cumming and of watching it happen I guess." She leaned towards me, slid her fingers under my chin, and lifted it until we again made eye contact. "But right now, with you, if I didn't make you cum I was afraid you'd jump me sooner rather than later." She winked at me.

"There's a later?" I said in a dry, almost hoarse, voice.

Tina just chuckled and removed the tape around my arms. I was loose again but all I cared about was the huge wet spot on my briefs. I asked if she had a towel but all she did was turn away. She walked to the door that led back outside.

"I suppose I also like knowing that a messy explosion just occurred in the men's pants. It's kind of hot knowing that for the rest of his night that he'll be thinking about what I did to him. So no, you can't clean off. Come on Brandon. You've only got two chores left and they're located in the house."

My briefs were soaked. Even with no one else around but Tina I felt a bit foolish. I stood up and spoke defiantly.

"And I what if I take them off anyways?" My resistance gave her pause at the door.

Tina turned and crossed the room to me. She came right in front of me, close enough that our noses practically touched. Her hand snaked around my waist and I grunted when her nails dug into my bottom. Our waists were pulled tight against each other.

"Disobey me one more time and this will be as close as your manhood gets to where it fully wants to be."

Tina drew back and silently walked out of the house. As I followed her I thought of how different Emily and Tina were. Their physical differences aside there was a stark behaviorism split between them. Whereas Emily was more the innocent that would defer to a strong man, Tina was the opposite. I knew with her that I was not calling the shots. Then again...

Chapter Five - Making progress

Maybe it was only due to my current state of desire. I desired her and she knew it. While I couldn't fake not wanting her, perhaps I could make her want me, or a part of me, just as badly. Then the power might shift my way.

I thought all of this through in the short walk to her house. We walked directly to the kitchen where she simply pointed at the dirty dishes in the sink, and then to the dishwasher.

At least it'd be easier than cleaning the pool or washing a truck I thought. I began my new chore by letting the water warm up. Tina decided to sit next to me on the counter, above the dishwasher.

"You seem nervous Brandon. You've been with a woman before, so is it me? Tell me why." Tina stated.

"Well in a way it's you." I began to rinse off the plates.

"Me? How do I make you nervous?" She said with a grin.

"Hang on. Let me get the dishwasher open, move your legs." I said.

She moved her legs but not the way I was expecting. When I opened the door she opened her legs, wide open.

"Probably cause you do stuff like this." I smiled. "As I said earlier, you're very confident in yourself. And of course there's the other reason."

"Which is?"

"You being Em's sister. And if this day continues like it's going then you'll be sitting on an even bigger secret, to me, than last weekend."

"Well yea but it's not like I'd blab about today. Today never existed. Besides, you've got something on me too." She continued when I looked clueless. "Stripping?!"

"Oh right. So no one knows but me?" I said as my gaze dropped to her inner thighs.

"Correct, so you still nervous?"

"Not as much." Her legs opened even wider.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Very much."

"Well take a good look but then finish these dishes."

I just grinned as I snapped mental pictures. Her mesh panties had managed to keep her slit covered in the dim light of the pool house. But now with the sun streaming into the bright kitchen I could clearly make out her engorged lips and pink flesh. Just as I pondered whether I should bother doing the dishes or not she broke the long silence.

"I know what you're thinking Brandon." She said but I didn't look up. "But you haven't earned that just yet."

"Not yet." I repeated back.

I cleared out the dirty dishes within five minutes. A new record for me. I stood back, crossed my arms, and waited for her to do something.

"Oh you thought that was it? No, no, you've got at least one more task to do Brandon. Meet me in the laundry room in a minute." Tina said and hopped off the counter.

I watched her ass as she walked away and followed her exactly one minute later. What I found made me wish I was sitting in a chair again. Tina lay diagonally across the washer and dryer on her stomach. Her feet were in the corner farthest from me while her pretty face was closest. And there was no bra strap across her back. She had drawn her legs under her enough to have her toned cheeks lifted up in the air. I wanted to be behind that dryer and hear her cry out when I took her. But, while my mind was active, my tongue was struck dumb. She smiled at me but I couldn't find any words to speak.