Sexual Awakenings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This task is even simpler. Get my clothes from my room into the washer, move the freshly washed clothes already in there into the dryer, and take the clothes that have been dried into my parents room. Those you can just leave on the bed."

"Th-then? You only have one piece of clothing left." I pointed out the obvious.

Tina chuckled, "Please, I wouldn't call this thong a piece of clothing." She lifted her ass even higher in the air. "It barely covers anything, right?" She chuckled again. "But yes, it will come off so..."

I didn't hear her finish because I bolted from the laundry room and up the stairs to her room. I grabbed her hamper and bounded back down to the laundry room. Tina lay in the same position but had turned her upper torso my way just a bit. I could now see most of her left breast. As I lowered my head to get the clothes out of the dryer I hit my head on the open door.

"You ok?" I heard concern in her voice.

"I'll be alright. Might just need to lie on my back for a bit, on a nice soft bed perhaps."

"Ha! Bet you would!"

I put Tina's clothes on the floor and moved her parents clean and dry clothes into the empty hamper. The damp clothes were pulled from the washer and thrown into the dryer. Finally, I put Tina's laundry into the washer and started both machines.

"Mmm! That vibration feels good!" Tina joked. "What are you waiting for? Put those clothes in my moms bedroom!" She encouraged me.

In my haste I stumbled and spilled the clean clothes on the floor. I bent down to pick them up and was surprised when Tina hopped down to help.

I couldn't help myself. I stared at her perky, round boobs. They were beautiful and definitely a handful. I wanted to cup them and feel her hard nipples in my palms. I became so engrossed in finally being able to see them that I didn't realize I had been holding a bra in my hands.

Chapter Six - A learning experience

"You planning on keeping that bra or putting it where it belongs?" Tina asked.

"Oh umm, sorry, is it yours?" The fact that I asked that question made me realize how distracted I was. First, I knew I had her parents clothes on the floor which meant the bra was her mothers. Second, the bra was big, no, huge, and would not be worn by Tina.

"Course not," Tina giggled, "that's for my moms boobs. Can't you tell by the size?"

"Umm yeah," I looked at the small tag that showed the size, "36DD. What does that even mean?"

"Well for one, it means she's bigger than me," she dryly said, "and let me take a wild stab in the dark here. You've never bought a bra before."

"Never had a need to."

"There's that quick wit again. What her size means is that she measures around her body, just under her boobs, and is thirty-six inches around. That's the number in the size. Then you measure around the largest part of your boobs, subtract the first number, and the difference tells you your cup size."

I was pretty good with math. I was even a full grade ahead having taken Algebra One in the eighth grade. But this simple calculation confused me. Probably because she was talking about boobs while I stared at hers.

"Tell you what, you want to measure mine?"

My lips curved into the biggest smile and I happily nodded yes.

"K, you finish cleaning up and I'll go grab a measuring tape."

I watched her ass as she jogged away. Couldn't really help not looking. I quickly picked up the rest of the clothes before going back to that bra. Mrs. Strinn's bra. It was green and made of lace. I pushed the cups out and marveled at the empty void they made. I filed my thoughts away and buried the bra in the pile just as Tina came back in the room and handed me the tape.

"Ok so wrap this around my back and measure the area right under my boobs." Tina directed me.

I stood in front of her and brought the tape around her back. Her hard nipples barely brushed against my own bare chest and I felt her tremble at the touch. I drew my hands around to her front and elected to not go for the cheap feel. Instead I let the back of my hands brush the underside of her breasts when I measured her.

"Thirty-two inches around." I declared.

"Mm," Tina let out a soft sigh, "now measure around me again but this time you need to bring the tape around the area where my boobs stick out the farthest."

I looked into her bright blue eyes and said, "Sooo your nipples?"

"Yes Brandon, you may touch my nipples." She spoke softly.

I adjusted the tape around her back and lifted it until I had it at the same level of her nipples. For some reason I still elected to be somewhat of a gentleman and only let the tape touch her nipples. My fingers still danced along the inside edges of her boobs but purely to hold the tape still.

"Thirty-three and a, no it's more like thirty-four inches."

"Thanks for rounding up." She commented. "Now the difference between the two numbers tells you the cup size. One inch is a B, two inches is a C, so on and so forth."

"But your moms said DD. Two D's." I pointed out as I let the tape fall.

"Yeah it does get a little confusing but DD comes after D. And there is no BB or CC."

I did quick math.

"So you are a C because of the two inches but your mom is a DD because it's a four inch difference?" I asked with some excitement in my voice.

"Yep, you got it. Except I wear a B cup because it's a little tighter. I'd rather it be a little tight than a little loose. So hurry up and get these clothes put away already!" She grinned at me. "Put the lingerie in the chest at the foot of the bed first."

Sex was all I could think about. But the knowledge of the final step put me in overdrive. I picked up the hamper and darted out. The stairs were taken two at a time and the hallway blurred until I entered the master suite. As I set the hamper down next to the four-post bed I remembered when I and been in here with Emily the previous weekend. I should've been more aware. If I had stopped to think I would've remembered how Tina had surprised me in the pool house. Between being lost in thought and the blood pounding in my ears from my short, but fast, dash around the house I never stood a chance.

Chapter Seven - A show of strength

Looking back at what happened and it was easy to see that I was perfectly positioned for a tackle. I just didn't think a girl that barely broke a hundred pounds in weight could do it to me. Even though she had already taken me down once that day I still didn't expect it. Which would've made it all the more hilarious had there been a witness to watch it happen. Tina's small and light body speared me right in my lower back. My arms flailed wildly as I was tackled onto the king-sized mattress. For a moment or two my body was airborne. Then the comforter greeted my face and a sharp, but fleeting, pain went through my spine.

"Oooff." I grunted, more or less, followed by a, "Aaahh" grunt of light pain as Tina put her knee in my back for the second time that day.

"Relax, and it won't hurt you as much Brandon." She directed me and I tried to not tense up as much. "There you go. Now, I wanted to make sure you understand that regardless of what we do, or don't do, I am still in charge. It doesn't mean you'll be lying there useless like you are right now," she joked, "it just means what I say goes. If you agree just nod, and understand that if you don't agree with having a woman in charge in the bedroom then you might as well just leave cause you wouldn't have a shot with me otherwise."

I nodded.

"Good," she removed her knee, "cause I'm pretty horny myself." Tina admitted.

"Now," she began as I rolled over to look at her, "please tell me you like foreplay!"

I heard her but my mind was elsewhere. Her bare tits once again filled my vision. And her nipples, my god, did they look like two Hershey kisses at the end of her her breasts. They were smooth and a dark contrast to her otherwise white breasts. I thought how fascinating they were as my eyes travelled south to her exposed labia.

Even with her legs close together I could see her bulging lips extending from her inner heat. I had never seen a pussy like hers and had the desire to let her swallow my whole shaft, as if she were some sexual monster that could control and devour me whenever she wanted. I knew now that I would try my hardest to go down on her, to lick her until she lost control.

"Brandon?" I heard Tina call out to me. "You all right?" She giggled as I lazily lifted my eyes up her body until they made contact with hers.

"I'm fine, in fact, I'm feeling very energized despite all the work I've done for you today."

"Oh and I do thank you for that," she lifted her left leg up onto the mattress. Her beautiful labia stretched open to accommodate her new position. I could smell her sexual desire now. "And I will make sure you know how much I appreciate your help today."

Tina pulled herself onto the bed and put her hands on my waistline. I lifted my butt up in the air and she yanked my briefs down to my ankles in one tug. She removed and used them to wipe my shaft dry of any wetness before tossing it to the floor.

"Still can't believe you just tackled me. What are you, barely a hundred pounds?" I bluntly asked.

"Just a little over actually but it's not about weight," she laid her nude body down beside mine, "it's about how you use it."

I chuckled, "Next you'll tell me that size doesn't matter it's how you use it."

"Oh it's both," I felt her hand wrap around my shaft, "and you obviously have the size so..."

I interrupted her and finished her thought. "Let's see if I can use it right for you."

""Uh-uh, first some foreplay. Care to guess what I like?" Her eyes sparked with excitement.

"I'm uh, thinking something along the physical lines?" I ended on a high note as she quickly slung her right leg over my left hip.

Tina straddled my hip while I laid on my side before she answered my question.

"Right you are. And," she pinned my left arm down with one of her hands, "you're welcome to fight back, but no punches or kicks."

Tina maneuvered my left wrist under one of her knees. She bent it over my wrist, and clamped it between her thigh and leg. Then she lowered her chest to my shoulder and snaked her right arm under and around my neck. All in one quick and fluid motion.

"Just good old-fashioned holds and submissions." She whispered in my ear.

I gulped, which wasn't easy in the light choke hold she had me in. I tried to roll away from her but she just tightened the hold. I tried again and she briefly cut off my air supply. As odd as it was I felt very aroused. I could feel her breasts against my back and her breath on my neck. I needed to pin her down.

I faked a move to rock away from her and felt her brace for my pull. Instead I rolled into her and she was caught off guard. She was now on her back with me on top of her. I lifted my hips as high as I could and slammed my back and buttocks down onto her slim body. The air flew out of her lungs and past my ears. The strength momentarily leaving her body let me power out of the choke hold and free my wrist.

I smiled, freed from her hold, and watched a broad smile cross her face too. Concern for hurting her had crossed my mind but I guess she enjoyed it. Perhaps I could be a little rougher with her on the defensive now. Maybe if I...

I thought too much. Tina took hold of one of my arms and pulled me towards her. At the same time her legs came between my chest and head, one behind me and the other on top of me. Before I knew what had happened she had me in another choke hold but with her legs this time. I flailed and rocked my body but it was no use. She might be a little taller than me but she was much lighter as well. I sucked air into my lungs and pushed myself up off the bed. Her legs came with me as I forced myself into a sitting position.

Tina was now awkwardly half wrapped around me and half on the bed. I bent forward even more and forced her to roll her body over in order to maintain her hold. I leaned to my right and rolled over onto her back. Her legs were forced to break the hold just as I slipped my arm under her neck and put her in a choke hold. I smiled at my own satisfaction only to watch her elbow move with amazing speed to my gut. The wind went out of me and I rolled off of her slim body. I tried to get up before she did and managed to only make it to my knees.

Tina spun on her back and brought her legs up to my waist. Her knees went around my hips, right below my ribs, and right above my hip bones. I looked down, lost all track of rational defensive thought when I saw her spread open pussy, and grunted at the sharp pain of her knees as they squeezed the soft middle of my sides.

She let off, ever so slightly, and I made eye contact with her. The horny bitch winked at me before she squeezed me even harder than the first time. I couldn't breathe and fell forward. My arms instinctively shot out and braced myself before I collapsed onto Tina. As it was I was now face to face with her.

"Enjoying it?" The bitch asked me before putting more pressure on me.

"Ohhhhh!" I yelled. "I-I, uhhh." I couldn't speak.

"Oh sorry, guess you need air to speak." She mocked me. Her knees relaxed a bit.

"I'm going to get you back for this." I threatened her even though I was pretty sure it's what she wanted to hear.

Tina's knees clamped down again. "Then I guess I better make the payback worth it!" She loudly said over my groans of pain.

I drew in as much oxygen as I could in short breaths. My arms snaked underneath Tina's neck and upper back. A look of surprise appeared in her eyes as she realized what I was about to do. I pulled her body off the mattress and brought myself up to a standing position. A brief flash of how I could hold her like this and fuck her brainless crossed my mind even as I spun us around so I now faced the headboard.

Then I let her go. Tina had anticipated that and brought her arms around my neck in the nick of time.

"I'm not that easy to get rid of." She smirked at me and squeezed my body again.

My next move was pure instinct. But I should've thought of it sooner. I slid my right hand under her tight butt and between her cheeks. Tina gasped when my fore and middle fingers contacted her very wet pussy. Upon finding her weakness I acted before she could react.

I buried my fingers in one upward thrust and smiled when her muscles tightened around them. Without giving her a second to contemplate the invasion I quickly withdrew and buried them again and again.

"Uhhh, you fucking cheater!" Tina cursed me.

"Nope, not breaking any rules right now." I replied while I focused on her swollen clit.

"Fine. If that's how you want to play." She said cryptically.

Tina let go of my ribs and pushed her knees off of me. I was thrown slightly off balance by her dismount and stumbled back against the headboard of the bed. In a flash her hands went somewhere I'd normally love to have a girl touch me. But not at this moment.

Tina cupped, more like grabbed, my balls and put enough pressure in her grip to let me know what she could do. I stopped moving immediately.

"Wh-what do you want?" I asked, once again at her mercy.

Chapter Eight - Taking Tina

"Give me a second cause honestly I'm not sure. Most guys have either given up or been turned off by now." Tina paused. "Get down on your knees." She sat down in front of me,criss-crossing her legs, and held on to my vulnerable sack.

I sat down and stared at her inner thighs. Desire came over me and I licked my own lips.

"Ahh, so you're a fan of cunninglingus?" Tina queried.

"Huh, what?" I asked back.

"Licking pussy, eating a girl out, going down on..." She explained.

I interrupted her, "Yeah, big fan."

"What would you do," her voice quieted, "if I let go of your balls?"

I knew what she wanted me to say and I knew what I wanted to do were the same.

"I'd kiss and lick that sweet pussy that you've been teasing me with all day." I left no doubt of my intentions.

"That's what I thought." Tina whispered. "Just um, don't pounce on me just yet," she looked up, "I wanna try something with you."

Her hand released its grip and she stood up. She lifted her left leg and threw it over my shoulder.

"Once I'm on your shoulders keep me there." She directed.

Her right leg followed and she now sat, more or less, on my shoulders. My hands each cupped one of her ass cheeks and her legs slid down my back. A scent rose to my nose and I stared straight into its warm source. All I had to do was lean my head forward an inch and I could taste her.

"Ok, now how is this?" Tina asked.

Tina had leaned her upper back and neck against the wall behind her. Her thighs lay on my strong shoulders while her legs and feet dangled behind me. It was becoming too much for me. She had teased me all day. She had made me cum in my briefs. Now her wet pussy was a hairs breadth away from my mouth. It was all I could do to stay still.

"It's a great view!" I quipped. "There's a hand hold for you if you reach up Tina." I directed her.

Her hands inched up until they found the bar that went around the bed frame.

"All right! I've got a good hold on this top bar," she spoke of the frame rods that you could use to hang curtains off of, "and I'm really curious if you can make this work!"

"Well I'll try," I breathed on her bulging lips, "but what's in it for me?" I wondered aloud.

"Nothing." Came the quick reply.

I shot my tongue out and flicked her clit.

Tina cursed, "Fuck! All right, all right. I suppose you've earned this anyway with all of my teasing." She dramatically paused. "You get me off without letting me fall and I'll let you take me however you want."

I didn't bother replying to her offer. As my mind filled with images of taking her tight body I leaned towards her and kissed her wet lips with my own. As her body tensed at the sensation I reveled in the erotic atmosphere we had created. A little physical foreplay, a little passionate touching, and now our current position. Soon enough I stopped kissing her and ran my tongue the length of her slit.

Tina moaned, "Aww god yes."

She seemed to like it so I continued the up and down motion with my tongue. I alternated speeds, running it fast up her slit, but painfully slow back down. Tina grunted and moaned as pleasure coursed through her body.

As hot as this was I was fighting an inward battle of protests from my southern region. Half of me wanted to make Tina scream and curse my name while the other half wanted to lower her ass to my waist and penetrate her pink flesh with my throbbing member. Tina voiced her agreement.

"Mmm, just let me fall down a little, just ahh, just down enough to fuck me while you hold me?" She sounded like she was begging.

Somehow it drove me to keep licking her pussy. I held her ass tight to my face and drive my tongue inside of her.

"Ahhh!" Tina sharply exhaled, followed by a quick inhale. "Fuck you! Give me your dick already!" Back to her demanding tone.

My tongue shot in and out of her wetness. I could feel her clit on each penetration. Her scent overwhelmed me and I became more determined than ever to make her cum.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh!" She whined.

Tina's thighs tightened around my head and her breath came in short pants as she struggled to not lose control. I wished I could've used a finger or two but I couldn't risk holding her up with only one hand. All she needed was a final push, a new sensation.

I pressed my tongue as far inside as I could and my lips found her clit. Tina lightly spasmed against me. I drew her sensitive button between my lips and flicked it repeatedly with my warm muscle. The reaction was swift and threatened to dislodge us.