Sexual Beginnings Ch. 03

Story Info
Sabrina and Sam have new adventures.
6.6k words
4.53
21.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Sabrina still felt some guilt about using her vibrator for sexual release. She had done so again the previous night, but wanted more. Since Sam's friend Kenny had stayed over, she had to be particularly quiet. Sam had left early to shoot some hoops at the park. Since Kenny was not into sports, he had stayed at the house to sleep in. Nicole was already out with her friend Kristine at the tennis courts. Sabrina slipped on a robe, and walked by her son's room, and noticed his door was ajar slightly. Through the crevice, she saw Kenny sleeping fully nude on top of the sheets. For a moment, she wondered why if he had slept naked all night, or if her son had also. But other thoughts filled her head. Kenny's body looked so inviting to a sexually needy woman. In her over twenty years of marriage, she had never cheated, and never thought she would allow her needs to take control. But at that defining moment, they were.

Taking a huge risk, she entered her son's room, and gingerly sat on his bed. Slowly, she began to run her hands over Kenny's stomach. His cock was already hard, and she remembered her husband's use to be that way in the morning. That seemed like so many years ago. Kenny's skin was so warm and smooth, and she felt aroused just touching it. When she began tracing his erection with her fingertips, Kenny woke up, and realized she was there.

Sabrina held a finger to his mouth. "I want to pleasure you. Please...let me do this. Please..."

Kenny seemed unsure how to react, but obviously enjoyed the sensations as her hands studied his body. Sabrina reached out with a trembling hand, wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and began stroking it gently. Her actions brought a moan of pleasure from his lips. A few minutes later, she bent over him and slipped his erection between her lips. She knew the effect it would have on him, and remembered how thrilling it was to give oral pleasure. Sabrina knew she needed to do more than just suck off touch this young man, but decided to control those urges for the time being. She took his cock deeper into her mouth, glad that her son was gone. Even though Kenny was his best friend, he was still a man of eighteen, and she needed so badly to make him feel good. No matter the risk.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Don't you want me to?"

"Yes, it feels so good, just wondering why..."

"I just need to do this Kenny," Sabrina stated. "It seems far too long since I have been able to please a man, and well...I miss it."

Sabrina returned to her task, feeling her own arousal level increasing dramatically. She wanted so badly to show him the gift of pleasuring a man, that the years of practice had given her. She gently cradled and fondled his balls with one hand, and knew he would not likely hold back long. As badly as she desired to make it last, she needed to let him finish even more. Plus, she did not know how long her son would be gone.

She paused to ask him, "Has any girl ever done this for you Kenny? Be honest with me."

"Well, a couple did it some, but they never let me finish that way."

"Did they jerk you off?" she asked with a wide grin.

"Either that or inside them," he replied, seemingly embarrassed.

Sabrina felt a small bit of disappointment hearing that. In her mind, she had hoped he was still a virgin. But there was nothing she could do about that. But she could be the first woman in his life to take his orgasm orally. And she intended to do just that. With pure determination, Sabrina took all seven inches of his cock down her throat, again showing off her years of experience.

"Oh yes...Mrs. Jenkins..." Kenny groaned. "That feels so good...I'm...I'm gonna come...!"

Sabrina held her head virtually motionless, with only the head of his shaft between her lips. She used the hand that was not massaging his balls to stroke the remaining skin of his erection up and down rapidly. She wanted nothing more than to make him come for her. Then it happened, his hot cream splashed into her mouth. The volume was so large, that Sabrina had to swallow fast to keep from gagging. Kenny's hips thrashed on the bed as he moaned with pleasure. Sabrina greatly enjoyed his reaction, as she tasted the last spurts from his climax. She continued to hold Kenny's cock between her lips, even after he'd stopped. It was not until it began to shrink, that she finally let it slip away. Then she sat on the edge of the bed, and Kenny knew something was wrong when tears filled her eyes.

"What is it Mrs. Jenkins?" he asked, tenderly combing his fingers through her soft red hair.

"I just feel so guilty Kenny. I know I should have never done that, but I wanted to so much. I hope you liked it. And please, call me Sabrina."

"Hey its ok Mrs....I mean Sabrina. It felt fantastic, and if I may say so, much better than what the other girls did. The way you held me still at the end, using only your hands to stroke it, was really something. Please don't feel bad. I won't ever tell Sam what you did for me, and I hope you don't think I expect you to do it again."

"Thank you, Kenny. I actually did enjoy doing it. It really turned me on. I'll have to admit that."

Sabrina knew that her feelings were controlled partly by lust and need. But she also really liked the young man. At that moment, she wished he had been a stranger, and not her son's friend. Even more than that, she wished that it had been her husband. But there was nothing she could do about it.

"Can I do anything for you now?" Kenny asked.

Sabrina wanted to take his offer, wondering what he had in mind. But knew what she had done was tempting things as is. Taking Kenny's cum in her mouth had been amazing, but she understood it was best to never do it again. But yet, her needs were strong, and her sexual feelings had just been turned on higher than in far too long.

"Well... no thanks...Kenny. I...I'd better go..."

She quickly returned to her room, closed the door, and masturbated to relieve her pent up sexual passion. In no time at all, she experienced a very strong orgasm. Resting in the afterglow, she pondered what she would have to do for sex in the future. That was the answer she searched for in her mind. Sam returned home shortly after, and she heard him ask Kenny what he been doing so far. Kenny responded that Sabrina had talked to him awhile, then went to lay down.

"I'm glad you two get along so good," she heard Sam say.

"Yea she's great," Kenny responded. "She sure understands how a man feels."

After she heard Kenny leave, Sabrina decided to check her email. Still in her robe, she flipped on the family computer in the living room. Upon opening her email program, she noticed one from her husband Larry. Sabrina went to the kitchen to grab a glass of juice, and walked around her home for awhile, fearful to see what he wrote. Finally, she returned to the computer, and with a deep breath, opened his message.

"Sabrina, I don't know what to say anymore. I know there are problems in our marriage, but I don't feel they are all my doing. I have made a decision, and will not be coming back. I am sorry, but for me, our marriage is over. I really believe there's nothing left for us, and I think you know that also. I have fallen hard for Jackie, and she gives me the things I need so much. I did love you, and part of me always will. I still care, but cannot go on with us. Tell the kids I will call them soon, and try to explain. I will send for my things. Goodbye."

Sabrina went to her room, and sobbed heavily. She had met Jackie before, his twenty-three year old secretary. She wondered what Jackie gave him that was so much better than what she herself had done for him over the last twenty years. Sure, she was younger, and strikingly sexy. And of course, she possessed the youthful vigor that he no doubt enjoyed. She knew then that her marriage of twenty years was done, and in part blamed herself. Even though she freely offered her husband any sexual pleasure, he had so often declined. Maybe he was simply no longer attracted to her physically. Kenny had appreciated her figure, and that helped ease her pain slightly. She knew that she would need to find a lover, and also that it should be someone older. But who would she find? When the kids got home later, Sabrina ordered a pizza. After they finished their meal, she addressed her children..

"Sam, Nicole, there's something you need to know," she said.

"What is it Mom?" the twins responded in unison.

"You know your father and I haven't been getting along. You have even been commenting about him not being home much. I know when a relationship has problems; both people need to share the blame. I have tried to talk things out, but all your father does is get angry. The problems in our marriage are too deep to fix."

"But Mom, you and Dad can't split up, you just can't," Sam said in tears as his voice cracked.

"I don't want to, but it's over with him. And kids, I am so sorry. I am hurt too, but somehow, we must all adapt. You will be going away to college soon Sam, and I know you will still see your father. I don't think he will leave the area, even after we get divorced. And Nicole, you know he loves you kids."

"I know Mom," Nicole said. "I hoped this would happen."

"I'm so sorry," Sabrina sobbed. "I...I really am. I didn't intend for things to come to this. But I'm afraid they have."

The twins had expected it to happen, but wished for the best. Mother and kids sat quietly for minutes, each lost in deep thought. Sam finally got up, and without any words, went to his room. Sabrina hugged her daughter tightly as they both shed heavy tears. Later, as she sat by herself on her bed, Sabrina felt more alone then she had ever been in her life.

***

The cinema was surprisingly empty for Brandy and Sam's Friday night date. The film was in its second week, and there were only about ten others seated around. He suggested that they sit towards the back, and Brandy teased him about just how honorable his intentions were. The lights went dim, and before too long, Brandy decided to take advantage of the opportunity. She guided Sam's hand to her blouse, allowing him to fondle her covered breast. She rested her head on his shoulder, smiling as she felt his hand travel to her bare leg. He had told her the news about his parent's marriage, and she knew he was hurting inside. Brandy made a quick trip to grab some sodas. When she returned, Sam was presented with a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Just so you know Sam, I intend to have you come in my mouth later," Brandy said casually. "And I promise you will enjoy it"

A short time later, with a little guidance, she felt him undo the top few buttons of her blouse, then slowly slip his hand inside. She placed her hand in his lap, and toyed with him softly. Suddenly movement off to the side caught their attention. A young couple was sitting about ten seats away from them, in the row behind them. In the dark, they could see an outline of her hand as she unzipped his fly. Then a brighter scene came on the screen, allowing a faint light that showed what was happening in better detail. The girl's hand held his erection in it, and seemed not to care if anyone was watching. Her blouse was not fully unbuttoned, exposing the center of her white bra. Soon they saw her lean over and place her head in his lap.

"Oh my, this is better then the movie," Sam whispered.

Brandy giggled, and agreed with a nod. The screen got darker, but still cast just enough light to show her bobbing head in the man's lap. Sam always had a desire for voyeurism, and this was definitely a good chance to explore it. He felt his erection straining through his shorts, and against Brandy's hand. The female continued to suck him, as her date leaned back in the seat. This gave them both a better view of her actions. They could see just enough to tell she was stroking his shaft with her hands as well.

"He's about to cum I bet," Sam whispered. "I wonder if she swallows."

"Oh I bet she does, I would for sure," Brandy replied.

She then got clumsy and knocked over her drink that she had on the floor with her foot. This caused a splashing sound as it rolled on the floor. The girl looked up, and caught them staring at her. At that moment, her date climaxed, his first spurts flying towards the girl's chest. She quickly lowered her head, knowing she was being watched, and took his cock in her mouth to swallow the rest. The man then looked over at them for the first time. Brandy almost laughed at his expression, one of both pleasure, and shock. The girl raised her head, and also glanced in their direction as she put his softening cock back in his pants. She got up and headed for the exit, no doubt going to the bathroom to clean up.

"Be right back," Brandy said, and headed up the aisle.

When she entered the bathroom, the girl was standing in front of the mirror, with her blouse still completely unbuttoned. She had a damp paper towel in hand, and was cleaning off the remains of her date's climax from her chest. Her white bra was open on display, and Brandy found herself attracted to the girl.

"Hi, I just wanted to say that was a hot thing we saw you do," Brandy told her.

"Thanks... I didn't notice you guys watching until I heard a noise."

"Yea clumsy me," Brandy giggled. "I kicked over my drink cup."

"Well...glad you liked it anyway," the girl said. "It's only our second date, I was getting turned on and well...things just happened."

"Hey no problem, I'm on my first date tonight with a new guy." Then Brandy reached under her skirt, and removed her panties, stuffing them into her purse. She noticed the other girl's expression and added, "Just a little surprise for my date."

She then headed back to where Sam was sitting, and asked if hew wanted to finish the movie or go on back to her car. Sam replied he was ready to go and they left the theatre. Holding hands, they headed towards the mall's parking garage, talking about what they had seen. Standing by her car, Brandy pulled him close, and kissed his lips warmly. She looked around, and saw the garage was nearly deserted. With a wicked smile, she took his hand and led him to the front of the car. She leaned against the concrete wall, and lifted her skirt. This exposed her thighs and dark patch of curls.

"Brandy, you are not wearing panties?" Sam asked.

"Well I was, but I took them off in the bathroom. I was hoping you would find that out back in the seats."

"Oh. Sorry. Guess I'm not that confident in making moves like that."

"It's ok. Actually, I find the shyness refreshing from all the paw happy boys I've been with. Sometime I think they are all hands."

They kissed as his hardness pressed against her belly. Brandy undid all the buttons of her blouse, and Sam stared as her bra covered tits were exposed. Her hands then began to undo his belt buckle, and asked what she was doing.

"I told you before what I wanted to do tonight. That I wanted to suck you off. Remember?"

"Yea I do. But out here in the open?"

"Relax, just let me please you," Brandy said as she pulled his cock out, and began stroking it steadily.

Far too soon Sam warned her, "If you keep that up, you're going to make a huge mess."

Brandy whispered, "In that case, I better keep my promise. I want you to come in my mouth."

She ran her tongue over her lips suggestively, before getting on her knees in front of him. For a moment, she held her open mouth merely an inch from his cock. Then she took his shaft between her tight lips. One hand cupped his balls while the other was placed on his butt, as her warm lips engulfed him. Sam grunted as his hot cum splashed against her tongue, so good, but yet faster than he had wished for. But there was no way he could have held back long. Brandy eagerly swallowed, glancing up to see him watching her.

Brandy asked sexily, "Well, did you like that?"

"Oh you know I did," Sam replied, just as they heard the sounds of footsteps.

"If you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you," Brandy said jokingly as she pulled her skirt down and buttoned her blouse. "Let's go for a drive."

As she drove, Sam's hand remained on her legs, but still hesitant to reach under her skirt. He wondered what else the night held in store for them. The Brandy told him that her folks were gone until midnight or later. And she asked if he wanted to stop and get a video, and go back to her house. Sam agreed and they stopped at a video store. Upon entering, Brandy headed directly to the small room that contained the adult movies. At first, they were the only ones there, but soon a middle aged man walked in. He seemed almost surprised to see a girl in that area. As Brandy looked over the videos, she could feel his eyes taking peeks at her short skirt and partly opened blouse. Feeling racy, she wanted to give the man a little show.

She kissed Sam using her tongue, and placed his hand on her tits. Brandy knew the man was interested, as Sam gently squeezed her breasts. She slipped her hand down to the front of Sam's shorts and felt him. She hoped the stranger would fantasize about her when he jerked off later on. Brandy then stooped down to look at some videos on the lower shelf. She positioned herself so that the man could see plenty of cleavage and her bra. Before they left the section, she lifted her skirt, and showed the man a brief glimpse of her bare ass. Back at her place, they snuggled on the couch, hands roaming, as they watched the rented porn movie. Sam had never seen that type of thing before, and it caused his cock to strain against his shorts. On the TV screen was a scene with a man and two women.

"Would you like to be with two women someday?" Brandy asked with a grin.

Sam replied that he would, but never figured it would happen. And like most men, that would most likely remain a fantasy. As the TV screen showed a man getting oral sex from a woman, Brandy slid his shorts off, and moved down between his legs. Holding his cock, she licked the head, running her tongue along the full length.

"Tell me what you want," she said smiling. "You can have anything."

"Oh Brandy, just do what you are doing now," he replied.

Brandy spent the next several minutes licking his balls, and gently taking each into her mouth. She sucked his cock with a hunger, knowing he was even more turned on by the video. After a few minutes, she stopped long enough to strip them both nude, then resumed sucking his erection. It was obvious that she loved doing it, and the feeling of being in her warm mouth was fabulous. It was not long before he was again approaching that peak of pleasure. Brandy was not ready to let it happen, and held just the head of his cock between her lips until he calmed down.

She then got up and lit the fireplace. The flames flickered around the room, creating a soothing glow. She pulled him to her, and they danced naked slowly to an inaudible tune. He could feel her heart beat against his chest as he held her body to his. She guided his hands down to her soft buttocks, and he gently squeezed them as his erection pressed against her belly. Brandy sat back on the sofa, and spread her legs. Her facial expression made it clear what she hoped for. He spent a few minutes licking her nipples, as she cooed quietly. Nervously, his lips traveled down her stomach, kissing every inch as they moved southward. Finally, he was between her legs. As he tongued her, unsure if he was doing it right, he was pleased to feel her hips buck against his mouth in response. Before he had the chance to attempt getting her off orally as he hoped to try, Brandy stopped him, and led him upstairs to her bedroom. Sam knew then that she was going to become his first lover.

"I want you inside me," she said with a sultry voice. "I know you probably have condoms, but I trust you. Let's do this the natural way."

12