Sexual Beginnings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy pulled him on top of her. She took one hand and rubbed his cock against her entrance. Slowly she pulled the head inside, and gasped at the feeling. Brandy raised her hips to take inch by inch deep into her. Seconds later, he was buried full length, and they both moaned in pleasure as they moved together. Sam was in heaven. Earlier he had received a fantastic blowjob, and now, finally, he was having sex. Being inside Brandy was so good, everything he had hoped to feel on his first time.

"I am really glad to be your first Sam," she said softly.

"This feels so good Brandy. I just hope I can make you feel good."

"Don't worry about it lover. This feels fine. I'm not going to be upset if I don't get off. I just want you to enjoy this night."

Brandy wrapped her legs around his waist, and moved her hips to meet his movements. The soft sounds of their lovemaking could be heard in the otherwise silent room. Then Sam saw a light turn on from next door, and knew it came from his sister's room. He remembered the night Nicole and he had spied on Brandy, and since both sets of curtains were partly open, he realized they could possibly be seen.

"Please, close those," Sam requested.

"What's the matter? Don't want sister seeing us making out?

"Not really."

"I know, I was kidding. I'll get them," Brandy replied, and slowly moved out from under him.

Sam complimented her on how sexy her nude silhouette looked in the dim glow of the outside streetlight. Brandy closed the curtains and returned to the bed, asking Sam to lie on his back. He did as she requested, and she straddled him. In one slow motion, she slid herself down on his cock until she had it fully inside her. One of his hands cupped her breast, while the other moved along the side of her hip and caressed her firm ass. Brandy told him how much she loved being on top. About how she could control the speed, and how deep he was inside her. She also said that she was determined to make this last as long as possible. Her voice was so soft and sexy, and Sam wondered how on earth it could last more than mere minutes.

"By the way Sam, I enjoyed knowing that you and Nicole saw me with my date the other night. And it's really ok. In fact, it was really hot being watched. I got off so hard that night."

"Yea we figured you may have noticed us. Sorry we spied."

"Don't be. In fact, that's why I approached you at the pool, and also why I wanted you here with me tonight. I really like you Sam."

"I like you too Brandy. I...well I hoped for this to happen tonight, but would have gone out again with you, even without anything sexual happening".

"Well thanks. That is so refreshing. With most guys, if they don't get them off somehow, then that's it, I never see them again."

Keeping her pace slow, Brandy quickly approached orgasm. Before much longer, her body shivered as she climaxed hard around his cock. Sam felt immense pride that she had been able to orgasm with him. He also knew he was close behind. But still, Brandy was not ready to let it end yet. She slid all the way down on him and held herself there, motionless, leaning over so he could kiss her tits and lick her nipples. After he had relaxed a little more, she began moving up and down his shaft, actively watching for signs of his impending end. Sam was amazed that she was able to hold him off twice more, and even had a second climax in the process.

Soon Sam could not take any more. "Please let me cum this time. This feels so good. I'll do anything you ask. Please..."

"I know you need your release, and I want to let it happen also. You've managed to stay with it for nearly thirty minutes. Not bad for a first timer, not bad for anyone for that matter. Cum inside me, let me feel it...."

Brandy held him tight, and shuddered as he spurted deep inside her. After she climbed off him, Brandy licked his cock clean with her tongue. For the next little while, they rested beside each other on the bed, exhausted, but so very satisfied. The warmth generated from their bodies felt so good. After they regained their breath, Sam had a question.

"Remember when I said you I would do anything if you let me cum? So what will it be?"

Brandy replied with a smile, "All I want you to do is respect me, and maybe share some more times like this before we both leave for college. Can you handle that?"

Sam kissed her and replied, "You got it, and thanks for sharing yourself in this wonderful way."

They shared a quick shower, cleaning the accumulated sweat from each other's bodies. Sam walked next door to his home, glad that he was no longer a virgin. And he held nothing but respect for his neighbor, who was just became his lover. Just as he closed the front door, he looked out the front window, and saw Brandy's parents pull into their drive. He had left just in time.

***

While Sam was on his date with Brandy, Nicole was at her friend Kristine's house overnight. This left Sabrina alone. Kenny stoped by to see Sam, but once he learned his friend was out, offered to give Sabrina some company. Both felt uneasy after what she had done for him the last time he was there. Sucking him off had been fun, and that same improper thought was on her mind again. She then noticed Kenny's eyes wandering past the glass patio door, and toward the outdoor hot tub.

"You want to get in the tub Kenny? I cold join you...if you want."

"Sure...I guess. Sounds good to me," he replied. "I don't have a suit with me though. Think I can borrow one of Sam's?"

"Yea you could," she replied. "But since I have seen you naked, do you really need one?"

"No I guess not," Kenny replied, looking a bit unsure.

"Sounds good to me then," Sabrina announced. "Come on, let's go."

They went outside to the hot tub and Sabrina turned the timer dial to thirty minutes. She then asked Kenny to turn around while she got undressed. For the first time in over twenty years, she was about to be nude in front of a man other than her husband. Kenny did as she requested, and waited until she was in the water. Sabrina's hands were on the sides of the tub as she watched Kenny remove his shirt, unzip his pants, and take off his boxers. He then joined her in the bubbling water. Since it was dark, and the only light source came from just inside the house, they could see each other moderately well. Kenny felt her legs under the water, as they occasionally brushed against his.

"How many girls you been with?" Sabrina asked.

"Three," he replied. "I really do think you are really pretty Sabrina."

"Thank you, Kenny," Sabrina replied, blushing.

Kenny took a dare by leaning close and wrapping his hands around her back. He looked down at her, noticing that her bare breasts were slightly above the water line. She seemed either unaware or uncaring of that fact. They were exposed just enough to allow him to see her nipples. Sabrina took his hand, and placed it directly on her breasts. Kenny tenderly kneaded the soft flesh, his cock hardening rapidly.

"Oh that feels so good Kenny," she cooed.

"Can I lick your nipples?" he asked.

"Yes, Kenny...please, I'd like that."

Kenny began to kiss all around each of her lovely tits, paying great attention to both of her nipples. Each one was gently bit between his teeth. Her hand found his erection under the water, and stroked it very slowly. The way he worshipped her breasts caused her to to be so turned on, and Sabrina knew that right or wrong, she needed this young man, and badly.

"Want to go to my room, Kenny?"

"Yes, I'd love to, if you are really sure about this."

Sabrina replied by standing up, and facing him, allowing a close up look at her red pubic curls. Kenny watched her toned ass as she climbed out and led him inside, and up the stairs to her room. As Sabrina room rested on top of the blankets. Kenny closed the door and locked it. Sabrina tuned the nightstand radio to a station that was playing easy listening music. He walked towards her, his cock sticking out.

Do you...do you really like my body...Kenny?"

"Yes. Very much..." he replied. "I really think you are sexy, and I love that red bush. And you have such full tits too."

"Kenny...can you do something for me?"

"I'll try anything for you."

"Please, lick me...I would love you to do that."

"I've only done that a couple times, not sure I was any good though. I never got much response from the girl."

"Just do your best, I just want to feel you tongue on my clit. I bet you can make me cum real fast...."

Kenny licked her body beginning at her breasts, then moving slowly down to her belly. He then got between her legs on his stomach, and slid his tongue over her opening and all around. Her body responded with mild shivers of delight, and he heard her moan softly. Her back arched as her tits reached out for the ceiling. Kenny nuzzled his nose into her bush, and darted his tongue into her. She moaned louder and bucked her hips against his open mouth. Under her guidance, Kenny slid his tongue back and forth over her clit. Her seductive cries of pleasure excited him immensely, and he proceeded to fuck her with his outstretched tongue. Sabrina could only imagine how it would feel to let him go all the way with her. She asked him to stop, and lay beside her. They kissed tenderly for a moment before she spoke once again.

"I've never had sex with a man since I got married Kenny," she told him. "Except for the blowjob I gave you recently. But I can't help myself. I have to have you. Please...make love to me." Sabrina flicked her tongue over one of his nipples, and sensed that no one had done that for him by his reaction to it.

"I know it's wrong, but do you want to be inside me Kenny?"

Kenny explored the curves of her body once again with his eyes. Sabrina stimulated her own tits, loving the way it felt, further excited by the way he was watching her. His hand slowly pumped his cock as Sabrina's breathing grew faster. Sabrina felt his rigid cock against her leg, arched up, and met his mouth with a wet kiss. Looking up at Kenny, she begged him without further words to enter her. Grabbing his shoulders and rolling him over her, Sabrina guided the head between her legs, and felt him slowly enter her. She let out a loud gasp when his erection slid deep, until his balls were snug against her. He stopped, waited, and then pulled back and forth with a steady rhythm. He carefully watched the expressions of need on her face, as she gazed up at him with a lusty look. Nearly ten minutes passed, and Kenny wasn't ready to finish, but she sensed it could happen soon. Sabrina rolled them over; keeping his stiff cock trapped inside, enjoying the feeling of his hardness moving within her from above. Kenny couldn't keep his hands off her tits as Sabrina leaned forward so that they hung right in his face. As she moved slowly up and down on his shaft, he licked and sucked her hard nipples.

Sabrina couldn't believe how out of control she was. Allowing her son's best friend to have sex with her so easily seemed sordid, but felt so right. Kenny moaned in a highly excited state as he watched her. Sabrina felt her orgasm nearing, and clenched her inner muscles around Kenny's throbbing cock. She hoped he could hold on just a little longer, so she would be able to finish with him.

"Oh yea Kenny...oh yes...do it, please make love to me...fuck me please..."

And that he did. Kenny's hands held her hips tightly as her orgasm finally took control minutes later. She could tell that it was taking all of his will power just to hold back. Slowly she lifted herself off his body and sat between his legs. With a devilish smile on her lips, Sabrina leaned over, and took his cock in her mouth. He moaned as her warm mouth closed tight around him. A few moments later, she released his cock and enveloped it between the fleshy mounds of her full tits. She pushed her breasts up and down his length, fucking him slowly in their warmth, her tongue lapping at the tip of his cock with each upward thrust.

"Do it for me, Kenny. Shoot it all over my tits."

Her warm flesh molded around his shaft, squeezing him perfectly. The closer his orgasm came, the harder he thrust his hips. Kenny moaned as his arousal level quickly built towards an intense climax. Finally, stream after stream of milky semen covered Sabrina's tits, with a few spurts hitting the side of her face He lay spent on the bed, trying to catch his breath, as Sabrina scooped the sticky mess from her tits and cleavage, and fed it to her waiting mouth. Once done with that, she licked his semi-rigid cock clean. Sabrina was amazed that he did not go totally soft after his climax. One of the advantages of youth, and she liked it.

Sabrina led him to the shower, saying they both needed refreshed. He joined her, encasing them in a private room of steam and water. Kenny put his arms around her waist and kissed her. His hands moved up over her bottom and back, squeezing her cheeks. Sabrina licked his neck and ears, teasing the lobe. She grabbed his cock and started to stroke him. Kenny put his hands on Sabrina's shoulders, urging her down, and she n\knew what he was wanting. A blowjob in the shower was something she had not done in years, but had no problem with doing it for him. She slowly slid to her knees in front of him. The water beat a steady pattern on her shoulders, raining down her face and chest, as she licked his navel and then moved lower. Kenny jumped as he felt her tongue graze the tip of this cock. He put his hands in her wet hair, caressing it slowly. The warm water and steam made her feel like they were the only two people in the world. He gripped her shoulders as took him into her mouth until her nose rested in his pubic hair. Sabrina brought him closer and closer to the edge, but then she stood and offered her breasts to his mouth, and her body to his hands.

"I need you inside me again," Sabrina begged, facing away from him.

She placed her hands on the wall as Kenny moved behind her. He put his hands on her breasts and found her moist opening. In one swift stroke, he pushed deep inside her. She moved with him, pushing back against his hips. Her nipples hardened as she felt that tingle of pleasure building inside. Her moans were low and soft, as they moved together towards one goal. Sabrina's hands braced her against the slick tile, water pounding down on them, steam everywhere. It was the best thing she had felt in much too long.

"Please make me cum Kenny, give it to me," Sabrina pleaded.

He pushed in hard several more times before her release hit. Kenny held himself inside her until she stopped shaking, and her orgasm was over. Sabrina loved feeling him like that, not moving, and knew he hadn't cum yet. She pulled away, turned around, and slid down to suck his cock. She started at the tip, and along all sides of the shaft, then deep in her throat. She then removed her lips and pushed her soapy tits together, guiding his cock between them. She watched him smile down at her as his erection popped out of her cleavage. Suddenly he grabbed her hair and she knew he was ready to finish. She pulled back so that his cock was aimed at her chest and rinsed the soap off under the spray. She used both hands to jerk him with sheer determination. Kenny closed his eyes as he started climaxing. Sabrina opened her mouth and quickly sucked the head in, swallowing his spurts gratefully. As Kenny released his seed into her oral cavity, he commented at the eagerness she showed in doing that for him.

"Oh wow Sabrina," he said, almost out of breath. "That was amazing."

It was then that the whole situation hit Sabrina hard. Without any words, and before he could say anymore, she quickly left the bathroom. She ran to her room, laid his clothes outside the door, and locked it. She heard Kenny leave minutes later, and knew that she had took the whole thing farther than it was ever intended. Hopefully he would not think bad of her for giving him sex, and then leaving so suddenly. Her sexual desires were making her do things she never planned on, and she worried just how far she go.

12