Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
660 Followers

I was in my mother's arms for Christ's sake and I was getting turned on. Feeling my mum's breasts against mine, her hands on my back, her tummy against mine and our thighs tangling together was arousing me. I held on tight, squeezing us closer and harder together. I fought the demons that were doing this, I struggled against what was happening and I combated the dark forces that were making me want to fuck my own mother.

Chapter 5

The rest of the short holiday had passed without much incident. Oddly we saw little more of the two guys who'd started coming on strong to us and fortunately we didn't get into any similar situations. I managed to "fight those demons" and I don't think mum noticed anything at all. I still though got funny feelings from time to time.

Like when we were both topless talking to strangers around the pool, like when she stripped off her bikini in front of me in the suite and went for a shower. And like the day it was wet and cold when I went to the suite for breakfast. She was in bed. I sat on the edge of it.

"Bloody hell it's cold," she said. "That's the trouble with Southern Spanish hotels, no central heating for these cold spells.

"Yes it is," I replied, actually shivering in the short shorts and thin tee I was wearing. I hadn't bothered with a bikini, for it was pretty obvious we wouldn't be sunbathing, or a bra come to that.

She looked up at me and said smiling. "Yes I can see you're cold," making reference to my shudderingly hard nipples that were so obvious through the material.

"Oh shut up," I laughed rolling onto the bed.

"Why don't you get in?" she asked lifting up the bedclothes.

Before I knew it I was in bed with my mother for the first time in years, but this time the feelings I had were nowhere near those I remembered. Back then they'd been warm and cuddly, nice and so secure; now there was acute discomfort, at least on my part. My bare leg touched hers and I jumped away.

"Whatever's the matter?" She asked seemingly and thankfully totally oblivious to these amazing sensations I was, and had for some time now been, having.

"Nothing, nothing, I was just surprised."

"What, at feeling my leg in my bed, what did you think it was, silly." She said jokingly lifting her leg and running her foot right down mine.

The sensations were incredible; a combination of straightforward daughterly love for a mother and sheer lust. What a fucking awful combination I thought as we left our legs touching. Her skin was smooth and cool and felt so wonderful. As I lie there I could imagine her bare breasts, I could see myself touching them, I could imagine her pulling my face to them and offering me her nipple as she had twenty years ago. I could envisage myself sucking on it, but not for food as I had then. No my sucking now would be for lust and sexual pleasure.

We were watching some crap on TV and we just laid there. My heart was pounding so much I was surprised she didn't hear it, particularly when she reached out and held my hand; just, to her, a motherly gesture, but to me so overtly erotic. I thought I was going to explode, but just then room service arrived with our breakfasts and I managed once more to fight off the demons. How many more times, I wondered could I get away with it?

Chapter 5

Nicely tanned, nearly all over, relaxed but full of conflicts about my mother I returned to London from the ten day break. I was straight back into to the huge college workload and the whirlwind of modeling.

The college is not that far from my flat, just a few stops on the tube, so commuting wasn't' that much of a drudge, thankfully. I also didn't have to go in every day, approximately three a week, but I was supposed to study when at home, of course like most of the students I didn't do as much as I should.

Then there was the modeling. Now I was "showing all" I was in demand. The club circuit that Sandra used had clubs all round London. Nearly all had club nights or afternoons once or twice a week and that's when girls like me were booked as models. Obviously the clubs wanted variety so I was booked into different locations most sessions and that meant working on an ever expanding network of clubs. As a result I sometimes had to travel for an hour or more to a club and back. With that, the usually two hour booking, the getting ready before and the dressing afterwards the time taken up was sometimes six hours and rarely less than four.

So my studying, for I did do some, and modeling took up so much of my time that my social life was very restricted and my sex life non-existent. That was until David, the lecturer at uni who I'd been having an affair with for almost a year, moved back to London.

Before I'd left uni he'd told me he'd applied for a number of Head of Department posts at universities around London and I was thrilled when, out of the blue he rang and said he'd been appointed to such a post at the City University.

He moved back in with his wife in their Highgate home which is close to where I live and the college, so things were beginning to sound good. DD (as I called him, David Deakins, get it??) was now in his early forties and had been married for ages, over fifteen years I think. They had no children, partly due I think to his wife being a serious career woman. She was a bit of a high flier in the Civil Service and traveled around both the UK and Europe quite a lot, so DD and I had ample opportunities to indulge in each other.

As DD had been in Bristol for the past few months, although he came home some weekends for social things with his wife, I hadn't seen him for ages. And that ages coincided with me not having had sex; it also coincided with me becoming a full on pussy shot model and also with me getting the strongest feelings of wanting to have sex with my mother. What a combination?

On my way back from college I stayed on the Northern tube line past The Angel Islington stop where I usually got off. I was staying on the tube until Highgate, I was going to see David, I was going to his house, I was going to his home to make love, yes I was going to meet my older lover so he could fuck me. I was so het up those last few stops. Daft really, after all he'd had me many times now and I regularly used to go to his flat in Bristol for exactly the same reasons as I was now. It just seemed different.

"Oh fuck Sammi, I'd forgotten what you felt and smelt like," he groaned when he took me in his arms immediately I was inside the front door of the three story quite large Victorian town house.

We kissed deeply and long. A lingering, greedy, slurpy, mouth wide-open kiss. A kiss where our tongues worked as hard as our lips, one where every part of our bodies was involved, one where they were touching from our mouths to our feet. It was a long, passionate kiss that was making up for the time apart. It was a squirmingly delicious kiss that indicated clearly what was going to happen next. It was a kiss where David's gorgeously long and stimulatingly thick, fully erect cock pressed into the softness of my tummy. A kiss where our hands felt no restraints or inhibitions. It was a kiss where as we did that we also scrambled the others clothes undone.

As soon, almost, as we'd started kissing he cupped my breasts, he squeezed and kneaded them.

"Oh fucking hell, you gorgeous little slut," he moaned into my ear as his hands found out I wasn't wearing a bra.

He always likes me to leave my underwear off for him so I had.

As I fumbled his shirt buttons undone so his hands flew under my skirt.

"You cow, you dirty little bitch," he sighed as his fingers ran over my completely bare ass and pussy.

"And you like dirty little bitches don't you, you old perve!"

"Yes, especially when they don't wear their knickers and bra," he replied removing his arms from around me and shrugging off his shirt. I reached across my body with both hands, took hold of my top and with one quick movement lifted that up, over my head and off. We were both bare above the waist. My tits felt on fire as I looked at David knowing that soon we'd be having sex. The thought made me shudder having not had a shag for ages. He pulled me to him and squashed my breasts against his fairly hairy chest. I groaned with the, almost forgotten, pleasure of being in his arms and cradled against his chest. It was a lovely feeling.

We kissed more and enjoyed the sensation of our bare skins rubbing together; it had been a long time, too long. His erection, that was rearing right up the softest part of my tummy, began to move as David, almost involuntarily it seemed, started rubbing it up and down. At the same time he pulled my skirt up at the back and gripped both my cheeks pulling me harder against him. I gasped at the sudden increase in the intensity of the sensations as the base of his erection pressed hard right against my clit.

"Oh God yes," I moaned holding my arms round his neck and pulling his face hard against mine as we kissed even deeper.

I slid my hands between us fumbling at his belt as his hands ran all over my bum. He was trying to get his fingers between my thighs, but it was too soon; I knew that if I let him do that then he'd make me cum and I wanted us to do that together with him inside me. I now, though, quite desperately wanted his cock. To feel it, hold rub it and grip it. I got his belt undone and was starting on his zip when he said.

"No, quick let's go up stairs, I want to fuck you in my bed."

"Your bed?"

"Well our bed."

I laughed as I quipped. "Our bed? We don't have a bed, you mean yours and Juliette's don't you?"

"Stop being pedantic," he grunted taking my hand. "You know what I mean I want to get you to bed."

I turned and started towards the stairs. I got a few steps up when his pulling on my hand made me slip. Suddenly I was lying face down on the stairs. David fell on me. He pushed my skirt up and, at the same I saw shoved his trousers down.

"I thought you wanted me in a bed."

"I changed my mind, I want you right here."

"You've been watching too many movies, this is just how Pierce Brosnan had Renee Russo in The Thomas Crown Affair, remember?"

"No I've never seen it, but this is how David Deakins is Going to fuck Sammi Cannock," he growled pulling himself onto me his knee forcing my legs apart,

All I was wearing was my skirt that was bunched around my waist. David still had his trousers, boxers and shoes on, although the former two garments were round his ankles. It was all rather exciting and dramatic to resume our over a year long affair in such a way. It was different and stimulating to be fucked on a polished beechwood staircase, or so I reckoned as I felt him pushing his erection right against my pussy lips. He was struggling it seemed to get it in me. I knew I was wet enough so it had to be that the angle wasn't quite right. I wiggled my body to help him. Suddenly there was that wonderful whooshing feeling and his cock slid right up me, filling me completely. It's such a lovely sensation that first time a cock slides up a girl. It literally did take my breath away and I grunted as he entered me.

I knew I wouldn't last long and I suspected David wouldn't either. I had no idea though just how short a fuck it was destined to be, for suddenly all hell seemed to break loose.

I vaguely heard a sound at the door, but being so aroused I didn't react to it; I was far more interested in what was happening to my pussy and breasts. But when I heard DD say.

"Fucking hell, oh no."

And another voice, a woman's, say. "Fucking hell, oh yes," it started to dawn on me what was happening.

David had pulled out of me and stood up. I was still lying on the stairs, although I turned round. It could only be David's wife, there was no other explanation, and of course it was.

David blustered, "I thought you were away until tomorrow."

"Yes that's bloody obvious isn't it?" She asked very haughtily as she stared at me. I pushed my skirt down and she continued. "It's a bit late for modesty dear." She looked back at David who'd pulled his trousers up. "Who is the little whore?"

"That doesn't matter, you don't know her and she isn't a whore."

"Ok, slut then, but don't let's split hairs."

She looked at me. My first impression was what a striking woman she was. I knew that she was older than David and that her fiftieth was looming. I'd also seen a couple of photos of her at the Bristol flat, but I hadn't realised how beautiful she was. Tall, slim, dark hair and a pale complexion she reminded me of Kristan Scott-Thomas, the film star. And that wasn't just due to the similarity of appearance but also the calm demeanour that both seem to have.

Whilst clearly bloody annoyed she didn't at all lose her cool as David and I dressed in front of her. I was acutely aware that she must have seen that I didn't put on any panties or bra. This all happened in complete silence but under her intense stare. I didn't say a word and she said nothing directly to me.

"Come on Sammi," David said taking my hand, I'll get you cab."

sammican1
sammican1
660 Followers
12