Sexual Desires

Story Info
How my best friend changed our life.
4.5k words
3.9
61.3k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to share with you how my husband and I got involved in our first extramarital affair. I never thought that sex with others after married was to be so erotic. My name is Susan; I am a 32 years old blonde German/Colombian woman, 5'7", 137 lbs, green eyes, I have been told that men like my long legs, bubble ass and my firm 36D breasts. My husband is Rick is a 34 years old, 5'11 and 195 lbs. We have no kids and can't have any kids due to that my ovaries never got developed. We are fit and go the gym together every morning from Monday thru Friday.

Rick and I got to know each other nine years ago at a disco in Miami, we got married two years later and have had a great marriage, comparing our seven years of marriage to other couples we know; we love each other and have always had a great sex life, we specially love to have sex at night in the swimming pool area and patio drinking some beer and wine.

Rick is a general contractor and I help him out from home keeping the books and quoting customers new work. Recently business has been slow due to the economy, but we manage to survive with no luxuries or vacation time because there is no extra money to spare, most days for Rick is just a working day while I relax by the swimming pool when I have not much to do; on weekends we have been staying at home watching movies and sometimes a BBQ. We have being having a lot of time to expend around the house, especially lots of free time for sex, as I said before we enjoy it in our swimming pool, our Jacuzzi and on our family room couch watching different types of porn movies. Once in a while we have commented and fantasized about a possible threesome while we watch the porn movies and make love, Rick's fantasy has been about bringing another woman into our sex life for a night of sex.

My neighbor Sally is one of my best friends; she is a 31 years old brunette, 5'6", 135 lbs, 36C with a beautiful face and body. She also helps her husband from home with his general contractor business. Her husband Tom is a chubby 35 years old guy, 5'10", about 230 lbs and also as my husband Rick he is a general contractor. They had worked in some jobs together until about three months ago when they had an argument about a job in which they did not made any money and each one ended up blaming each other for this failure; Sally and I really think they both were at fault. This argument led for Tom and Rick to go their separate ways and they do not really talk to each other despite the friendship between Sally and me.

Our house backyard is very private, Rick put in place a high fence; no one can really watch our swimming pool area which allows me and my husband to be nude in our backyard and do nude sunbathing. Rick build a nice Jacuzzi which is attached to the pool, he also added a waterfall that really love to go under and planted nice palm trees all around the pool area.

A few weeks back; around 1:00PM I was topless relaxing on my extension chair when Sally called my cell and asked me to open the main house door for her. Most times when I am in my backyard I cannot hear the door bell. I opened the door and we walked back the pool area. She had a drink in her hand, it seemed to me she have had too many already. She made some comments about my exposed tits and how much I liked to be nude. She then grabbed an extension chair and sat beside me establishing a conversation that wasn't clear enough, I couldn't understand exactly what she meant so I asked her if she just could tell me straight forward what she wanted to tell me. Then in one sentence she told me that she had been unfaithful to Tom twice in the last two weeks.

Sally told me that the prior week before that day, she had cheated on Tom and that she did not know if she wanted to stop it from happening again. Sally said it that it was her first time and that she had ever cheated on Tom before, she said all happened when she was coming back home late in the afternoon from visiting a potential customer for some remodeling work; she said that while driving she got a flat tire and that the closes place to where she got the flat was what seemed to her at the time to be a house, she said the house as about 100 feet away. Once she drove in and parked her car she said it seemed awkward to her for a house to have a huge parking area as that one, she also notice about ten cars parked before she decided to walk to the front door and ask for help. She then found out that this house was some sort of a club; it turned out to be a swingers club. The guy at the door let her in and told her to talk to the guy at the bar and see how he could help her.

Sally told me that once in the club she saw naked guys and women relaxing and talking in an area that looked like a lounge. She said that she saw a woman in her forties sucking a guy while another guy was doing her from behind, she said that she just stood there and watched for a couple of minutes before a man from behind asked her if she liked what she was watching. Sally did not know what to answer the man and walked towards the bar where she asked the guy behind the bar if he could help her changing the flat tire on her car, she said that the guy very politely walked out of the club with Sally and helped her changing the flat tire.

Sally was curious and started to ask the guy questions about the place, she also wanted to sound polite and have a conversation with the guy while he changed the flat tire on her car. The guy explained to her what was the club about and told Sally that the woman she saw at the bar having sex was married to the guy that approached her from behind. He told Sally that most of the women in the club were married and they go there with their husband and have sex with men while their husband watch or join in. He told Sally that at that moment there were eight to ten single guys, four couples and one woman alone.

Once Dave finished changing the flat tire, Sally walked back inside the club to wash her hands, but she said that she was really curious about the place. Once she walked back in the club, she went to the bathroom and on her way out of the bathroom she found the guy; Dave, who had just helped her changing the flat tire. He asked Sally if she was interested in a tour of the place to which she agreed. She told me that they passed to an area that only nudity was allowed beyond a point, but Dave told her that she did not have to be nude because she was just getting a tour of the place. She saw a Jacuzzi with two nude guys in it; then they walked to an area with beds and small rooms where she saw a woman having sex; there were five guys, some watching and some engage in sex with her. She watched for a couple of minutes and saw a guy touching himself and watching her, he was giving her signals to join the group or join him on the bed. She said that she was so much into watching that woman having sex that she did not notice when Dave started to touch and squeeze her ass. She decided to walk away and told Dave on her way out of the nude area that she had to get going, it was getting late for her and she had to get home. Dave told her that they were open every day and that she should feel free to drop by at any time.

Sally told me that the same night this happened Tom and her had sex, and that all she could think about was the woman at the bar having sex with the two guys while her husband watched, she also thought about the woman in the sex area having sex with all those guys. Sally said that those images were stock in her mind and was the only thing she thought about it while she had sex with Tom that night.

Sally said that Tom likes to lay on his back and receive oral sex from her, and that most times that was it. In occasions when Tom is ready to cum she would get on top of him for about a minute but also this left her sometimes very excited and in a need of an orgasm. Sally told me that she decided that night after the sex with Tom and falling to sleep that she may like to go back to the club the following day and see what happened.

Sally told me that she decided that morning to go back to the club after lunch time; she told Tom that she had to drive back to the customer to confirm some measurements for the job she needed to quote. She told him she was going to drive to the customer around 2:00PM and that she should be back home around 4:00PM or 5:00PM.

Sally arrived at the club around 2:00 PM, she said that there were about the same amount of men and couples around the bar area, but there was no sex activity in the lounge area. She met Dave at the bar and starting to talk to him. Dave told her that during the day not many couples come to the club, some women come alone like Sally and that a lot of single guys are always around. Dave told her that the club gets packed Friday and Saturday nights, Saturday nights were for couples only and that the night time were busier than day time.

Sally told Dave that this was her first time visiting a swingers club and she felt a little shy about it. While they talked, Dave asked her twice before she agreed if she wanted to go to the sex/nudity area. Dave took her to a small room where she got undressed and locked her clothes in a small locker. Sally said that David was behind her watching her getting undress, taking off her blouse, shorts and bra; then she pushed down her panties and when she bended over to pass the panties thru her feet, she felt Dave's hand on her ass chicks. Dave told her she had a gorgeous ass and her body was just great.

Sally said that she had second thoughts and at one point she told Dave she wasn't ready for it and she was going to go back home. Dave convince her to stay in the club and that she did not have to have sex with anyone if she did not wanted to do it, that she was already there so she might as well just relax and enjoy herself the way she wanted to. She agreed but asked Dave that she would like him to accompany her just in case guys try to get advantage of her being alone. Dave agreed then disappeared for a few minutes while getting someone to cover him at the bar.

Sally said that when Dave got back he was already nude, she described him to be 29 and approximate 5'10 and 185 lbs. black hair and an 8" cock, she said that when he saw him nude walking into the locker room she froze and just stared at his cock. Sally said her husband Tom is about 4" or 4-1/2". Sally placed a towel over her body and walked to the Jacuzzi with Dave; once she got there she dropped her towel and walked into the Jacuzzi with Dave, she said it felt sexy to walk nude in front of a guy in a public place. Sally felt more relax even though she was now naked with another man in a Jacuzzi. She said that a couple of minutes later three guys joined them in the Jacuzzi; she was not sure if she should stay in th Jacuzzi or leave, but after some talk and jokes she felt comfortable until she felt hands under the water touching her legs, she told Dave she wanted to get out of the Jacuzzi with the excuse that he water was too hot; they both got out, grabbed the towels and walked together to the sex area where she notice two women and a few guys having sex.

She saw a woman on her hands and knees with a guy behind her while she sucked her husband. Sally said that this couple was in their forties and had a good crowd of guys watching them. Dave told Sally that the couple was regulars at the club in the afternoons and his thing was to see his wife have sex with multiple guys. Sally said that while she watched the couple involved in sex with the different guys taking turns with her and masturbating, she felt Dave touching her ass and tits and for some reason she just let him do it. She then let Dave touch and insert a finger in her pussy,, she felt very wet and wanting to have sex. Dave kissed her and wanted to get her to lay on a bed beside the couple they were watching having sex, but Sally asked him to go to a private room, she could not do it in front of anyone.

Dave grabbed Sally's hand and walked with her to a small room and without saying a word he started to kiss her deeply, she said she felt his tongue move in her mouth like she never had before, she responded to his kiss by licking his tongue and also placing her tongue in his mouth. While kissing she felt Dave's hand on her pussy, felt Dave's fingers searching for clit and playing with it, at the same time Dave with the other hand grabbed Sally's hand and placed on his cock. Sally said she had never felt a cock so big and so hard in her hand before. Dave started to finger her pussy and massaging her clit. Sally said that she felt her first orgasm and Dave felted it kissing her deeply while he laid her on her back on the bed.

Dave went down on her; he kissed and squeezed her tits, then she told me that he spread her pussy lips apart and licked her clit and pussy while he inserted one and two fingers in her pussy. Sally said that she closed her eyes and enjoyed the best oral sex she had ever received. A couple of minutes later when she was ready to get her second orgasm; she felt empty, she opened her eyes and saw Dave standing at the food of the bed smiling and watching her nakedness and her legs somewhat spread apart.

Sally said that Dave told her to bring her knees up to her shoulders; he wanted to see her most intimate places of her naked body. She did as told, she said she was so much into having sex with Dave at that moment that she did not care what he asked of her to do. Sally said that she as completely exposed having her knees against her chest, she saw Dave go between her legs again and this time she felt his tongue against her anus, she said she had never had anyone lick her there. Sally felt another orgasm while he licked her asshole and played with her clit. She felt Dave finger pressuring her butt hole and allowed his finger to go deep inside her ass, something that she had never allowed anyone to do before. She said she liked the feeling and the erotic part of it but felt a little uncomfortable with a finger up her ass. She felt Dave's tongue move from hr ass to hr clit, back and forth. She said that after a few minutes she relaxed and started to enjoy Dave finger fucking her ass.

Dave then laid on his back and pushed her head to his cock, Sally got the idea of what he wanted and got between Dave legs and started to suck his cock. Sally said that she was very much exited sucking Dave, she did not know why but she just wanted to please him sucking his cock. Sally said that she licked and sucked his cock for a few minutes, she thought he was going to cum in her mouth but Dave suddenly grabbed his cock and lifted his balls and told Sally to lick his balls. She had licked Tom's balls in a few occasions but never like that, never before she had been told to lick a man's balls. Then Dave lifted his legs up and told Sally to lick his ass just as he had done to her. Sally told me she hesitated but did it, she said that it was the first time she had licked someone ass, she inserted a finger in his ass while she licked him and it seemed he enjoyed it. Sally was experimenting sex with Dave; she was finding out that there was more to sex than just give oral sex to a man.

A few minutes later Dave grabbed her hand and told her to lay on her back. Dave then placed himself between Sally's legs and started to penetrate her. She said that she told him to go slow, that his cock was big and she was not use to a big cock. Dave did not pay much attention to those requests, he placed himself in position placing his cock at the entrance of Sally's pussy and with two strokes he was all the way inside Sally's pussy. Sally closed her eyes and felt uncomfortable at first; she could feel his cock finding ways to go deep into her pussy. After a minute or so she said she had another orgasm. She said that she started to move her hips forward to encounter Dave's cock. She felt Dave kissing her again and she responded by returning his kiss and locking her legs around Dave's hips.

Sally said that Dave pounded her hard and was hopping the sex will never end; she kept her eyes closed for a while just enjoying the sex she was having. She could feel Dave's cock deep inside her pussy. Dave asked if she liked to get fucked like that, if she liked to have a big cock in her pussy, and Sally was saying yes to all his questions.

Sally then heard some voices in the room; she opened her eyes and saw three guys standing close to them watching her and Dave have sex. She said that she got very surprised at first but after a while she started to enjoy the guys masturbating while they watched her have sex. Dave then told her to get on her hands and knees; she did and Dave got behind her and stated to pound her pussy hard. Dave grabbed her hair pooled it back while telling one of the guys to stick his cock in Sally's mouth.

Sally said that the guy she sucked was in his late thirties or early forties and had a 6 or 7" cock; She sucked him while Dave did her from behind; she could hear Dave slapping sound of his hips against her ass chicks and could feel him very deep inside her, making her have another orgasm. After a few minutes she felt Dave cum inside her pussy, she said she grabbed her hips and pushed his cock all the way deep inside her while dropping his cum inside her, once she felt his cum inside her, she said she just sucked the other guy so hard he almost pushed her away, but he started to cum in her mouth, Sally said she was swallowing his cum when she felt Dave cock slide out of her pussy and telling the guys that Sally was a good fuck and said that if anyone wanted some pussy to get behind her.

Sally then stood up from the bed and said she did not want more sex and she would like to leave the room. She told me that Dave accompany her back to the bar where she had a drink and relaxed for a few minutes before taking a shower and got dressed t go back home.

Once at home, Sally took another shower and started to prepare dinner for her husband. She told me she had the best sex she had ever had in her life.

I was very wet after hearing Sally's details about her sex at that club. I asked her many questions about her experience and with a smile she responded with lots of detail.

I asked about the second time she time she had cheated on Tom. She said it was the day before that day; she said that she had gone back to the club the day before; she told Tom that she had expend the afternoon here at my house and was asking me to cover for her. I told her I did not want any problems with Tom or my husband, I also told her that I was not much into the idea of covering for her under these circumstances but that next time to let me know ahead of time.

Tom had called Sally's cell twice while she told me her sex escaped, he needed her to do something related to work before the end of the day. Sally was getting ready to leave when I saw my husband Rick approaching, they said hi to each other, exchanged some words and she left. We agreed to finish our conversation the following day. After she as gone Rick asked me about her and our conversation, I just told him that it was just girls talk.

Rick got naked and jumped in the pool; I removed my bikini thong and showed him my sun tan. I still was wet and exited from the conversation I had with Sally. I jumped in with him and we started to kiss and touch each other. I asked him to sit at the edge of the pool with his feet hanging inside the pool. I then approached him from inside the pool and started to give him a blow job. I licked his cock until he was hard, then I placed it in my mouth and started to suck while I watched his face, he smiled at me and told me how great I was; then suddenly, images of Sally sucking and having sex at the club came to my mind, I started to imagine what she did from what she had told me a few minutes before. I kept sucking and licking Rick's cock until he exploded inside my mouth. For the first time I was thinking about others, other images were in my mind while I had sex with my husband, it felt erotic.

12