Sexual Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We picked up the dishes and glasses and headed inside the house, I placed the dishes in the dishwasher and joined Rick on the couch and watched some TV together. I felt his hand on my pussy, his finger on my pussy lips, I ignored him and waited until he had something to say or ask me. He started by telling me how much he liked to watch me naked around the house then he told me that he had enjoyed the blow job while he watched Sally's ass. I asked him if he liked better her ass or my ass; he responded by saying that our asses were great but different and that really he believed I had a better ass, he said he liked a woman ass to be full, firm and big, and I had all those qualities; he said that Sally's ass looked great too, but her ass chicks were not as big as mine.

Rick knows I like anal sex and enjoy him doing my ass. I asked him if he would do Sally in the ass if he ever had the chance; I notice I got him off guard and he did not know what to respond, he mumble some words and I asked him again if he would. He said yes, that he would.

I felt Rick's cock hard against my back; I could feel his hard on when my thoughts transported me to the scenes Sally had told me about the Japanese woman, how she was fucked in the ass by these guys at the club, I could picture the entire scene on my head and that got me more exited. I stood up from the couch and went to my bedroom, grabbed the KY and rubbed some around my ass and in my asshole, once I felt it was well lubricated I grabbed the KY and the dildo I keep on my bedside desk and went back to couch and laid on my side with Rick behind me.

I felt his cock on my ass chicks; I grabbed his cock and massaged it while I felt his fingers exploring my pussy and playing with my clit. I inserted the dildo in my wet pussy and then guided his cock to the entrance of my anus and told him to fuck me in the ass. I felt his cock pushing into my ass walls until he had it all the way in. He started to tell me how much he loved to fuck me in the ass while he was now pushed the dildo in and out of my pussy. He asked me to lay on my stomach and got on top of me and started to do me again; I felt his body weight on my back and the pressure of his hips against my ass; I then got my head and chest on the couch and lifted my ass in the air; I felt Rick's cock entering my ass and the dildo in my pussy; I could feel his cock and the dildo fucking me simultaneously and I knew he was getting very excited by the way he was telling me on how great my ass was and that he would like to get a chance to fuck Sally.

I thought all his conversation was just one of the many fantasies we had had together while we had sex; but somehow I knew he really meant it this time. Rick kept pushing the dildo up my pussy while he fucked my ass. I told him to switch his cock and dildo back and forth between my pussy and ass while my thoughts were about the Japanese woman and those guys fucking her ass. Rick asked me again if It was ok if he fucked Sally, if it was ok with me to bring Sally over for a threesome.

I did not respond but he told me that if I accepted it and I allowed it to happen he would allow me to do any fantasy of my own, whatever I wanted but I did not respond to his questions.

After we had sex we talked about if he really wanted to do a threesome with Sally; he told me that he wanted me to talk to Sally and get her into doing a threesome with us. I told him that I will try my best and also explain to him that it may lead for Sally and I to have sex without him. He got very excited and told me he was ok with Sally and me having sex together alone without him present. I told him that I did not want him to think I was going to cheat on him; he replied that it was ok and that he would not consider me and Sally together cheating. Once we agreed he told me that if I can get Sally to do it with us and he could fulfill this fantasy he was going to allow me to do one of my fantasies.

The following day Sally arrived around 11:00 AM, we prepared and ate a salad for lunch before heading out to the pool area. We both got naked and jumped in the pool, we relaxed and talk for a while and then headed out towards the extension chairs.

I rubbed some tan oil on my chest and legs before asking Sally to rub some oil on my back. I moved towards the extension chair and lay on my stomach. Sally sat beside me and I felt her hands on my back rubbing the sun tan oil on me; she then rubbed more sun tan oil on my legs.

I closed my eyes an felt her hands moving up to my thighs and then to my ass chicks, I could feel both of her hands on my ass, rubbing my ass and squeezing it spreading my ass chicks and getting a good look at my butt hole, she kept my ass chicks spread apart for a while until I felt her finger against my anus. I got tense a little but she pressed her finger harder on my hole until she got her finger inside of me. I felt her finger going slowly in and out of my ass; then she got two fingers inside of me and with her other hand she started to touch my pussy, her fingers spreading my pussy lips and going inside my pussy. I was ready to cum when I felt her tongue in my butt hole.

'Are you enjoying yourself, is this what you wanted?' asked Sally.

I lifted my ass up and she started t lick and tongue my pussy and when I felt I could not take it anymore I felt my first orgasm; Sally knew I was having an orgasm and she pressed her lips and tongue against my pussy and fingered my ass hole.

I stood up and had her also stand up in front of me; I grabbed her head and kissed her mouth. We stood there for what it seemed to be an eternity; we kissed each other and felt each other bodies, we grabbed and kissed each other breasts; then I went don to my knees and kissed her pussy, spreading her pussy lips apart and sticking my tongue in her pussy hole, I licked her pussy until I felt her juices on my mouth; I knew she had cum; I knew Sally had an orgasm. I then turned her around and had her bended over the chair and licked her asshole, I stock a finger in her pussy and pinched her clit while I licked her ass. I licked and fingered her pussy and ass until she had another orgasm and told her to join me in my bedroom so we could be more comfortable.

Once we got to my bedroom I told Sally to lay on my bed and wait for me while I got my dildo I had left the night before in the family room; she smiled and told me that I was a wicked woman. I grabbed the dildo, the KY gel and thought what Rick had asked me the night before.

'If you want your fantasy to come true, you better get your ass over here in the next twenty minutes; Sally and I are having sex.' I told my husband.

'When you walk into our bedroom please act surprised; I do not want Sally to think she is being setup." I told my husband.

I got back to the bedroom and saw Sally resting on her back looking at the ceiling. I got myself on top of her and started to kiss and touch her breasts. I felt her hands on my head while she kissed me and felt her hand going under my stomach to find my pussy. I felt her hand touching my pussy and I pressed my hips on her hand. Sally asked me to lick her pussy and I moved myself between her legs; she pushed and kept my head down between her legs while I separated her pussy lips with me fingers, licked her clit and inserted my fingers in and out of her pussy hole. Sally spread her legs wide while I kept licking, fingering her pussy and biting her pussy lips with my lips. Sally locked her legs around my neck I felt her juices on my tongue which made me lick her pussy more aggressively and push my two fingers harder inside her pussy. I heard hear moan loudly and telling me to fuck her with the dildo.

I saw her face and notice in her the excitement she as having. I knelt between her legs and while inserting my dildo in her pussy I told her to close her eyes and relax. I got some KY gel and started to play with her ass and as I rubbed the KY on the entrance of her ass hole; I got my middle finger in her asshole while I pumped the dildo in her pussy. She moaned some and told me to go slow in her ass; she needed to get use to it.

I had my dildo in her pussy and my finger in her ass when I heard Rick behind me. Sally froze and did not know what to do or what to say. I could see it in her face; Sally just panic and when she tried to get up from the bed Rick told her to relax and that everything as alright. Rick told her that he wasn't going to tell anyone and if it was ok with her and me he would just like to watch us do whatever we were doing on his bed. I smiled at Sally and kissed her until I made her relax.

Here I was with on f my best friends having sex in our bed while my husband sat and watched us. When she started to respond to my kisses I whispered in her ear if she wanted to do what she did with Gaby and John at the club. She smiled back at me and kissed me.

I saw that Rick was speechless watching us; I extended my arm and grabbed his cock thru his pants and told him I wanted to see it and take it out. Rick quickly removed his clothes and joined us on the bed. I approach him and started to suck his cock and notice Sally watching me sucking my husband's cock. I turned my head towards her and told her to join me while I grabbed her arm and pool her over to my side.

'Let's suck cock together.' I told Sally.

We both sucked Rick's cock until he as hard and then I got her into a 69 with Rick. I sat on the side and watched Sally sucking my husband's cock while he licked her pussy and asshole. My husband and I saw each other face a few times and smiled at each other. I touched lightly Sally's ass and her back while they kept doing oral on each other in the 69 position. I notice Sally dropping her juices on my husband's mouth and Rick tensing up and pushing Sally's mouth towards his cock. I knew my husband was ready to explode in Sally's mouth, I could see him getting tense and pushing his cock harder into Sally's mouth. I pushed Sally's head down on my husband cock until I notice she was gagging; my husband started to cum and Sally licked and swallowed his cum. She licked his cock and got every drop of cum in her mouth; I saw some cum on her face and around her mouth and leaned over and kissed her before we lay beside my husband and the three of us kissed simultaneously.

The three of us relaxed on the bed quietly until my husband told Sally that she was great sucking cock and then talked about how did all this had happened. We told Rick that it just did, that we never expected it to happen.

After a few minutes Sally and I got ourselves on our knees while Rick lay on his back between both of us. We both leaned forward and started to suck Rick's cock and felt his hand touching my ass and sticking a finger in my pussy. I looked at him and saw that he had his face towards Sally's ass and was fingering and touching her pussy too.

I saw how Sally sucked Rick got hard again, this time I could see his cock disappear down Sally's throat; she grabbed his balls and sucked and licked them. I thought about Rick's desire to fuck Sally in the ass. told Sally to get on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed and while Sally moved herself to the edge of the bed Rick got himself behind her and was ready to guide his cock into her pussy when I grabbed his cock and placed it at the entrance of Sally's pussy. Once the head of his cock was in her pussy, he pushed it all in and started to fuck Sally's pussy.

Rick started to fuck Sally's pussy slowly and saw her move her hips sideways in order to accommodate Rick's cock inside of her pussy. Then Rick started to push his cock harder into her and I saw Sally pushing back to meet his trusts. Sally was moaning loudly and decided to grab the KY gel and rub some of it on Sally's butt, pushing my middle finger up her ass. I grabbed Ricks hand and placed on her ass and immediately he got the idea and also inserted his middle finger in her asshole. We both fingered her ass together while I grabbed some lube gel and rubbed some of it on my husband's cock. I kissed my husband and whispered in his ear that this is what he wanted; this was his fantasy; he had Sally's ass ready for him. I told him to go slow at first and that for his information no one had ever fucked her in the ass before; that she was anal virgin. Rick looked at me surprised and then smiled and kissed me.

Sally was a little reluctant at first; Rick and I talked to her and tried to convinced her it was ok; Rick also told her that he was going to do it very slow and if it stated to hurt she just had to tell him to stop. I told Sally she just had to relax, not to get tense and that she was going to be ok. I told her how much I enjoy anal sex and how erotic it is to have orgasms from anal sex.

I told Sally to spread her ass chicks with her hands as I saw my husband cock started to go slow into her butt, first the head then he got half of it inside her asshole and then he pushed it all when Sally asked him to stop; Sally relaxed again and Rick pushed the head of his cock inside her ass, then I saw his entire cock slide deep inside her asshole; Rick pushed and kept his cock all the way inside her ass for a few seconds before he started to fuck her hard and harder while she spread her own ass chicks. It was an amazing sight, seen Sally with my husband's cock up her ass. Not long after I saw Sally spreading her legs and pushing back to meet Rick's trusts. I heard Sally tell Rick to fuck her harder and he did.

Rick grabbed Sally by her hips and pushed her head and chest on the bed while he fucked her. I watched as Rick fucked her hard holding her waist and pooling her towards him while he pushed his cock in her ass. I grabbed my dildo and inserted it in Sally's pussy. I masturbated her with my dildo while my husband fucked her ass. I heard sally moan and felt her juices dripping from her pussy down the dildo onto my hand.

It always takes Rick more time to cum the second time and he was fucking Sally hard while her juices kept reaching my hand.

'Rick fuck me hard, get all that cock deep inside my ass.' These were the only words Sally spoke during this ordeal.

Rick was getting ready to cum and starting to get tense and push his cock harder and deeper down Sally's asshole. Sally tried to lay on her stomach but Rick kept pushing with one hand her head and chest on the bed and with his other hand lifting her hips keep her ass up in the air. I saw Rick pushing and moving his hips hard on Sally's ass; he started to cum and wanted every drop of his cum inside her rectum. Rick allowed Sally to lay flat on her stomach with him on top of her and his cock in her ass. After a couple of minutes Rick rolled off Sally and I could see he was semi hard and Sally asshole was open from the fuck she had just gotten and cum was starting to drip down her asshole.

She had a smile on her face while she lay on the bed with her eyes closed. I lay on my stomach beside her and kissed her and told her I felt very happy about what had just happened and that I would like it not to be a onetime thing. She told me that it wasn't going not be a one time and that we could do it as often as we wanted to do it and then Sally fell to sleep on my bed for a few minutes.

I woke her up about thirty minutes later and told Sally it was getting late and Tom was close of being getting home. Sally went to the swimming pool area, got her clothes got dressed while telling us that she and Tom were going to Tampa the following day for the week end to visit Tom's mother that was not feeling good. She said that they were to come back home on Sunday night.

Rick kissed me and thanks me for allowing him to fuck Sally and told me that he had had a fantasy like that for a long time now. We were talking and having a drink in our swimming pool when around 7:00PM Rick told me he was hungry and that he was going to run to the Chinese place to get some food.

I saw my husband walking out of the pool into the house to get some clothes on and I stayed in the pool under the water fall relaxing and thinking everything that had happened among Sally, Rick and I; and how fast things were happening. I was fixed on Sally's experienced at the club and could only imagine how was everything she had told me; the experience she had with Gaby and John, Dave, the Japanese woman and everything else.

I got out of the pool and walked towards the kitchen to call Sally on the phone and asked her where the club was located; I wanted Rick and I to go there and take a look at the place. She sounded very excited and told me that she knew we were going to have a great time together and told me that we had to take our on drinks because there was no selling of alcohol beverages at the club.

Rick arrived with the Chinese food and after we ate and lay on the couch together with Rick behind me with an arm around my waist.

'Are you serious of about allowing me to fulfill my fantasy?' I asked Rick while we watched TV.

'What do you want to do?' Rick asked me with a smile on his face.

'I want get wild for one night and I want to have sex with other men', I told my husband.

'Do you want to do it alone or you want a threesome?' he asked me.

'I want you there and want you to join in too if you are ok with it', I told him.

At the end he agreed and told me that it was only fair to do a threesome with a man after what we did with Sally.

I told Rick to get dressed because we were going out; he asked me where and I just told him not to worry, just to get dressed and I would tell him where once we were on our way. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower, shaved my legs, underarms and pussy.

I decided to wear green emerald color dress that I love because everyone tells me I look great in it and my eyes look greener. I have never wear a bra with this dress but I decided to go further and decided not to wear neither bra nor panties that night. Rick was waiting for me and told me I looked astonishing and I just told him to drive.

Once I gave him the address of where we were going I told him about the club and that Sally had visited it twice alone and that now I was curious about it. Rick was very surprised about Sally's sexual experience at the club.

We got there around 9:30PM and notice about fifty cars in the parking area. We park the car and when we were walking to the entrance of the club I asked Rick if he was really sure of me having sex with other men; he just grabbed my ass and told me to have a nice time and to enjoy my fantasy. I walked ahead of me and lifted my dress exposing my ass, no one but him as behind me and I kept walking with my ass exposed until we got the club entrance, he knew then that I was not wearing any panties.

We paid the couples admission fee and got in the club and headed to the bar. The lounge area was packed, there were about ten couples and fifteen men, dancing, drinking and talking. We could not find a place to sit so we stood and walked around the lounge area to get familiar with the club; we walked thru the locker room, we notice the showers and then we saw a sign on a door that stated nudity beyond that point. We kept walking around for a few minutes and head back to the bar and realized the place was just as Sally had told me.

While we had our dinks at the bar I notice a lot of guys smiling at me and wondering what as underneath my dress. I asked Rick and he agreed to go to the locker room and get undress so we could go the nude area; we asked the bartender how we could get a locker and he told us to that he would meet us there in a couple of minutes.

Once we walked into the locker area we saw a married couple and a man that we had seen talking at the bar a few minutes before getting undress. Rick and I saw each other and decided to undress; e did the same and when I removed my dress and stood there nude with my heels on the woman behind me told me that with a body like mine I was going to have lots of men trying to get between my legs. The guy with them said that he sure would like to get together with us sometime during the night and I just smiled back and said thanks. The barman walked into the locker room, asked our names and locked the man locker while handing him a towel, then the couples and then ours.