Sexual Discoveries Ch. 07

Story Info
Misty watches her neighbors.
966 words
4.41
13k
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Angel Love for reviewing this part before submission.

On an early August evening, Misty watched TV in her room, and thought about the near future. In just a few weeks, she would be leaving for college at UCLA in California. She would be leaving her boyfriend Eric behind, and that concerned her. He had been her only lover, and soon she would be at a college campus with many other guys around. She knew of the parties that often happened there, and also realized sex was a common activity.

Then she heard a car pull into the driveway next door. The house had been sold recently to a married couple, after being empty for several months. She looked out her window, and saw a lovely woman with long brunette hair walking to the house with a good looking guy. Misty noticed how well her shapely breasts pushed out against the tight blue top that she wore. She had gone with her parents the previous night to meet them. They had introduced themselves as Kyle and Sarah Peterson. He was twenty nine, and his loving wife was twenty five. They had been blissfully married for just over a year, and did not have any children yet. Misty discovered that the couple's bedroom was directly across from hers, both on the upper floor.

The next night, Misty had just crawled in bed, when she heard voices outside her window. She glanced out, and in the streetlamps, saw Sarah step out of their car wearing a short, figure-hugging dress. Her husband got out, and she embraced him tightly.

They entered the dark house, and then moments later, a bright light switched on in the upstairs bedroom. The curtains were open just enough to permit Misty a clear view, as they walked around the room. Sarah gently pushed Kyle onto the bed, straddled him, and removed his shirt. They kissed passionately as his hands roamed her body. Misty wished she could overhear them, but had to settle for spying.

Sarah stood up and switched on her nightstand lamp, and then shut off the bright ceiling light. This left the room dim, but the lamp cast enough light to still see them both. Sarah removed his jeans and underwear, and then slipped off her black dress. She had not worn a bra, and her stunning body was only covered in tiny white panties. The soft glow of the dim light made the scene even sexier. Sarah toyed teasingly with her tits, and after a few gentle kisses, began to generously give him a slow, tantalizing, hand job.

Misty could not believe what was going on next door. She spied intently as Sarah lowered her soft lips over her husband's long cock, and sucked him like a pro. Misty found herself wishing that she could be in there with them. Sarah used her soft tongue to lick his shaft like a lollipop, while her hands kneaded his balls. Misty gasped in admiration when she saw Sarah take his entire length completely down her throat. She pondered how any girl could successfully take that much orally, and just knew she would have to learn that technique soon.

Next door, Sarah pleased him for several more minutes, and switched back and forth from hands to mouth. Then Misty saw Kyle gently grabbed Sarah's head, and keep it on his cock as his body went rigid, then relaxed. Misty knew that he had just spurted his hot cum down her throat, and that his devoted wife had eagerly swallowed it. She figured it was over, but Sarah continued to manipulate Kyle's limp cock. She then began giving him another blowjob. Before long, she had him semi-hard, and then cupped her full round tits, and slid his shaft between the warm fullness of her cleavage. It only took mere moments, and he was thoroughly hard again.

Misty wondered if they were going to have sex, and hoped that if they did, they would not shut off the light beforehand. Her wish was soon granted when Misty saw Sarah straddle him, and guide his long cock inside her. Sarah's slim body bounced steadily on his shaft. Her busts swayed over his face, and her long hair danced on his powerful chest, as she rapidly moved toward orgasm.

Sarah then leaned back and placed her hands behind her on Kyle's thighs. She arched her back as Kyle gripped her ass with both hands. Misty observed as Sarah's body shuddered in what appeared to be a succession of mini-orgasms. She was uncertain if Kyle had finished with her or not. Sarah then leaned over and kissed him, and Misty noticed his cock was still buried deep inside her. She had never watched anyone make love, and found the whole scene extremely arousing.

Misty watched as Sarah slipped off him, and got on her hands and knees. Her husband moved behind her, and entered his pretty wife once more. Misty was so excited at all the action next-door, and she fingered herself almost unconsciously. Kyle pumped in an out of his woman for almost another ten minutes, and it was clear that Sarah enjoyed his deep penetration. Misty watched wide-eyed when Kyle withdrew, and discharged a large amount of sperm all over Sarah's slim back and ass.

As his flow ended, Misty let out a sharp gasp and had her own sweet release. Misty had permitted Eric to blast his cum on her tits several times, and wondered how it would feel on her ass. Next door, the young lovers remained tangled together as they kissed. Kyle then lovingly cleaned his wife off with some tissues. Before Sarah switched off her light, she and her husband looked right at Misty through her window, smiled, and waved goodnight.