Sexual Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

"Ohmigod Mark, you're good. You're going to make a lot of girls very happy." she says to me, getting her legs around my butt as much as she can. We kiss and I can feel her breasts against my chest. I really like this. I hope to repeat it often and I tell her so.

Then back to reality and finishing school. I see Diane four more times in the next two weeks. Each time is as good or better than the first. She sort of reminds me of the built blonde in 'Sex and the City' on TV with her terrific body. Except Diane isn't blonde, she's dark brown. Which makes me wonder what her real hair color is and then I decide I don't really care.

On an odd night that I'm not working I go to a friends house for a party celebrating our graduation in another ten days. His parents are somewhere so there's no one chaperoning us. A lot of nice looking girls are there, too, including Marcy. I mention Marcy because she's been trying to seduce me, making all sorts of suggestions for a couple months. She's a cheerleader, one of the more attractive girls in school. Nice body, big tits, cute face, black hair. But I happen to know that her goal is to fuck the entire football team. She and her friend Lynn, another attractive cheerleader, although blonde unlike Marcy's black, are in a competition apparently. Lynn is doing the basketball team.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table with a bottle of beer, taking it easy, and Marcy comes and sits on my lap, pretty much shoving her tits at my face. "Hi Mark," she says, "why don't we go find a room and have some fun." Nothing subtle about Marcy. No one would think anyone so attractive could be such a slut.

"Marcy, I know about your intent to fuck the entire football team."

She grins. "Just the starting offense, Mark, not everyone."

"And Lynn's doing the basketball team."

"Yeah, but there are fewer starters so she has to do the whole bench, too. I think she's even got one of the coaches so far."

"Black, asian, Caucasian, doesn't matter?"

"No, they've all got cocks. No real difference. Except some are bigger than others. I did wonder if blacks would taste different, you know, like maybe chocolate, but they don't."

"So you suck as well as fuck?"

"Oh, yeah, I love cocks, they're just the sexiest things in the world. I bet you have a terrific one, Mark, you're so big and strong. Why haven't you let me have it yet?"

"Truth is, Marcy, I didn't want to lose my virginity to a slut that was fucking the whole team."

"You're a virgin?"

"Was. No longer. Why don't we find a room and you can check off one more name on your list."

She doesn't answer, just grins, stands up and grabs my hand to pull me up. She's a very good looking girl with a great body. I think she's screwing herself by being such a slut and I bet the guys she fucks treat her bad, like a whore that has no worth other than a vagina to cum in. I know the football guys and some aren't so great. From what I know, the basketball guys are even worse. I bet Lynn really gets treated like shit by them. Why do such attractive girls do that? Well, let me treat Marcy good and see if I can influence her in some way. She leads me immediately to an empty bedroom, as if she'd reserved it or something because I bet things are going on in some other rooms. "Marcy, let's do this my way. We should both be naked, no clothes to get in the way." It doesn't bother her at all, she has everything off even before I do. "Marcy, you have a really great body," I tell her. And she does. Trim and slim, with lots of curves and unusually large breasts for her size. Nice legs and a good, strong looking butt. I can;t help but have a boner, looking at that body.

"You have a great body, too, Mark," she says, coming up to me and wrapping one hand around my erect cock. "And an even greater cock." With that, she's on her knees, holding my cock with one hand while she gets her lips around the head and starts taking my length into her mouth. She's only the second person to suck my cock and she isn't as loving about it as Nancy but she sure gets at it quick and active. She's licking and sucking and sliding her lips back and forth, moving her hand along so that she's partly masturbating me and partly sucking me off. I guess her intent isn't to love my cock but to make me cum. And she sure succeeds. It doesn't take long before I'm shooting off in her mouth. She takes it all, swallowing it, then uses her lips to milk me a little and get all the last drops.

She sits back, still holding my cock and looks up at me with a grin. "You really do have a great cock, Mark, I really liked that."

"Okay, now Marcy, let's do something a little different. Let's pretend that you're a really nice girl and not a slut. You haven't fucked every guy within sight, you're new at this and you're with a guy for the first time and feeling horny. That's how I want you to pretend." I reach down and get my hands under her armpits and lift her up, put my arms around her and pull her to me and bend my head down to kiss her. "And I'm going to treat you as if you're my virgin girl friend and this is your first time and I want you to really love it so you'll want to do it a lot in the future." I pick her up, my h ands under her knees and around her shoulders, and carry her to the bed. I softly lay her on the bed and climb on next to her. I kiss her again, getting my hands to her breasts to caress them.

I break the kiss and kiss the side of her face, her neck, and as I slide down, I kiss onto her breasts, which I've been holding and softly massaging. These have to be at least C cups, maybe more, they're so full, even when she's on her back. I kiss all over one, lick the dark nipple and then suck on the nipple while I work the other one with a hand. After a minute or so I move my lips to the other breast and do the same but while I'm sucking on the nipple, I have one hand down between her legs, starting a finger into her vagina. She's actually fairly wet. She may be a slut but I guess she gets aroused and likes having sex.

I tell her how perfect her breasts are and kiss down onto her stomach, lick her navel, and slide my body on down between her legs and kiss down towards her pussy. I kiss onto her one leg, pushing it to the side so I can kiss on the inside of her thigh. Then I move to the other leg and do the same. My finger is in her through all of this. "Move your knees up toward your shoulders Marcy and raise your pussy higher so I can get at it." Her pussy isn't anything like Diane's, at least at first look. Lots of black, wiry hair. I use my hands to pull the hair aside and get a look at her pussy. Getting the hair out of the way has opened her a little and I can see the pink insides glistening.

"You're going to lick me Mark?" she asks. "No one's ever done that before."

I don't even answer her. Of course no one's licked her, unless she and Lynn are bisexual and like each other. No one bothers being nice to a slut, they just shove it in and fuck them. I get my tongue in her and lick up and down. It's slightly different than Diane but almost the same taste and her clit is up above her vagina, just like Diane's. As I lick on it, her clit enlarges some. I shove a finger into her and move it. I kick on her clit and get my lips on it to pull on it a little. It's sort of like a little finger, a little larger than Diane's. Her vagina is wet enough that I get two more fingers into her. I finger fuck her as fast and hard as I can, licking and sucking on her clit at the same time. Her hand is on my head, holding me to her. She's moaning, giving little yelps or screams as my tongue flick on her clit. As she gets wetter, I use my mouth to try and suck on her whole pussy and she gives out a real scream, her hips jump and I'm getting a load of her juices on my chin. Her hand is pulling on my hair.

I pull back, slide up over her and get my cock aimed into her and push, working myself fully into her. She's about the same as Diane, tight around me, holding my cock tight and warm and moist. She's never had a baby like Diane but she's fucked plenty fairly recently so she's about the same tightness. I'll have to try some others to find out if all woman are like this. I start pulling back and pushing in again and again and again. She's moaning and giving out grunts as I push in and more little yelps. I go faster and faster, pounding her as hard as I can. Her head is shaking back and forth, her moans have turned into "Oh fuck" and "Oh shit" over and over and over as I fuck her. I last and last. I'm fairly sure she has another orgasm from her sounds and the way her hips jerk around. I can feel her fluids leaking out from around my cock. Finally I cum. I push hard into her and hold it and shoot off, my cock jerking a little. Her legs come up around me her arms hold me.

"Mark, that is the best fuck of my life," she almost whispers, still wrapped around me. She kisses my shoulder. She wiggles her bottom, I can feel my cock moving inside her and I pull my hips back and my cock slips out. "We can do this again can't we": she asks.

I kiss her. "Sure, Marcy. As often as you want."

"How about right now?" she asks and grins at me.

"Sure, but maybe in a few minutes while I recuperate." We're laying side by side, facing one another. She rolls about half onto me, putting one leg over me, pushing me onto my back. She reaches between us and grabs hold of my soft and sticky cock.

"No one ever ate me before," she says. "It was the best experience of my life."

"Of course no one ever ate you before, Marcy. Guys don't eat sluts, they eat good girls, girl friends. They don't eat whores. And the way you've been going after the football team, you're a step below a whore. At least whores get paid, they fuck for a living. You're probably thought of as a step below a whore. The guys you fuck think you're crap. Maybe you think it makes you popular to fuck everyone but it doesn't. It makes you dirt. But you're a very pretty girl with a terrific body. Most guys would like to be with you , to fuck you, to suck on your tits, which are amazing, and lick your pussy. But only if they think you're a good girl. I mean, good girls like to fuck, too. Sex is a basic human need. But they need the guy to be respectful and loving. You need to go to college or go to work somewhere else and start over. You won't have any trouble having guys be interested but don't go after them, play coy, make them come to you. I'm sure no expert on all of this but I think you're on your way now to having a really fucked up life as a slut, probably end up as a cheap whore. You need to change.

"You're probably right, Mark, but right now I'd like to suck your cock and get you up again so you can fuck me again. Is that all right?"

So she does and we do fuck again.

For the next several weeks, during summer vacation, I fuck Diane twice a week and Marcy twice a week. I'm fairly sure Marcy would have liked a dozen times but I really didn't have the sexual drive to need that. I also work a full time job as a janitor at the hospital where my Mom works. I figure that being an employee will help me get hired as a nurse when I finish my AA degree and pass the RN exams.

As the summer nears the end I begin to wonder about fucking so much. It certainly feels good. But it's sort of like watching TV or going to work or something. I mean I show up and we do it but there's no emotion involved hardly. I find it a little difficult at times to treat the females like I should, arousing them, sucking their breasts, eating them to orgasms. I can understand how a whore or a gigolo might feel, going through all the moves but without real emotion behind it. Then Marcy tells me that she and Lynn have been working as call girls. Apparently Lynn thought of it and went to a concierge at a classy hotel to get a phone number to call, the number the concierge would call to set a client up with a girl, a high priced girl. She had to blow him but he gave it to her. Marcy figures she'll be able to pay her way through college at something over $1000 a night for her services, plus good tips if she really pleases the client. She laughed when she told me that not all clients are male, either. She and Lynn are moving in together and going to college. I decided I didn't really want to be with her any more. I mean, I'm not really better than her but at least I'm not doing it for money. I wonder if I'm even capable of finally finding a nice girl and falling in love and settling down with her for life, even though that's what I've always planned on doing.

As I start college I learn that it's a lot different than high school. For one thing, it's really difficult. The classes require more studying than I've been used to doing. Additionally, the teachers might care about you and hope you do well but they don't hold your hand and work with you and remind you when things are due. They just give you all the assignments and you have to do them on your own and meet all the deadlines. Plus, working and going to school really takes up all my time. I barely manage to get enough sleep. I have no social life at all. I hear from my friends often and get invited out and to parties but I just don't have the time. It's a tougher life than I expected.

There are 32 of us in the class and the way the nursing curriculum works, we'll be together for the two years it takes to finish, although half of us might not make it to the end. I'm told that it only gets harder as we move on. As a result of being thrown together, we're almost like a club. We take breaks together, often eat lunch together, discuss the classes and try and help each other. As we get to know one another better, there's one girl that I wouldn't mind getting to know better. Ellen is probably the smartest one in the group, seems to be handling everything well. She's also very personable, easy to get along with. Plus, she's cute, very attractive.

Months go by. I've had to get the hospital to change my work schedule, working fewer hours, so that I can keep up with school. But I'm doing o.k., I'm sure I'll make it. Ellen and I have been getting friendlier, we tend to sit next to one another, talk to each other a lot. After a year and we've finished our finals Ellen and I end up sitting in a local coffee shop talking about school and what's coming up, when she surprises me. "Mark, you've never hit on me, dated me. Don't you like me?"

"I like you a lot, Ellen. I just don't have the time or money to get into dating right now. I work and go to school and study. Once I get my AA and pass the test and become an RN, I'm going to continue on and get a bachelors. So I'll still be working and going to school. By then, I'll finally move out on my own, which means I'll have to pay rent and buy furniture and food and all, which means I still won't have much money. And after that, I hope to go on and get a master's and become a nurse practitioner, which means I'll still have no time or money. In five or six years I hope to be doing very well but until then, my life is completely taken up. So it's not that I wouldn't like to get to know you better it's that I just can't afford it now and it probably wouldn't be fair yo you to lead you on when I have all these plans."

She grins. "You sound like me. My plans are pretty much the same. I don't have the time to date, to build a relationship." The result is we become even better friends, spend even more time together. The others in our class kid us about it a little. More than once one of them says, out loud to all of us, that Ellen and I should just become room mates and quit this dancing around each other. Truth is, I would like that a lot. I'm pretty sure that Ellen and I belong together. But it wouldn't be fair to her. I'm a horny guy that thinks with my cock some times. I'm still getting with Diane at least once a week even though it's a dead end, she's happy being married with some sex on the side. Ellen deserves better.

Meantime, we start running together. She saw me change into running gear one day after class and decided to join me in the future. I've run a couple miles most days for several years. It turns out, Ellen may be better than me. Diane, as I mentioned, is built like the blond in Sex and the City, very sexy but with some meat on her bones. Marcy is built similar. With her big breasts she runs the risk of eventually developing a stomach to help support them. Ellen is more long and slim. She's still built with all the curves a female should have, but not as pronounced or as large. Nice breasts, small waist, great ass and long, lean legs. Her dark hair that goes with her girl-next-door cute face is all very sexy.

A year later we finally both finish the program and take the RN exam. We're both back at school to find out if we passed. We did. In the school office, when we find out we passed, Ellen grabs me, pulls me to her, puts her arms around me, pulling my head down to her and kisses me. I kiss her back. Soon, my hands are running down her back and feeling her butt as we continue to kiss. Her tongue is pushing into my mouth. The clerk, that knows us both, says, "Get a room, you two." Ellen breaks the kiss and looks at me like I've never seen her look before and says, quietly, to me, "That's a good idea."

I keep my arm around her and lead her out the door, out of the office into an empty hall. "Do you really mean that?"

"Mark, I've wanted you since the first day of class, the first time I saw you. It's been driving me nuts for years. Now I'm tired of my fingers and dildo, I need you."

I kiss her again and we hold one another and press against one another. It's the middle of the day, both my sisters are in school and my Mom is working so my bed is available for a couple hours. We get into my little, old pickup and head off. I'm going to have to change my thinking about women. Diane made all the moves, seduced me almost against my will. Marcy came after me for months before I gave in to her. I've thought all along that they both were oddly sex hungry, beyond the norm toward sluttiness. Now, here's Ellen, definitely a female I admire -- more than admire, that I almost idolize - and she's coming on to me strongly, making the first move. I guess most females are human, as horny as most guys. It's going to require a change in my thinking.

In my room we're both naked in seconds. She has a fantastic body. Long, slim, lovely breasts that are perhaps B cup in size, that great, firm ass and those long, long legs. I wanted to dig in and start tasting her pussy, which is hidden right now in dark hair. She says, "I knew your cock would be like that. You're so big it had to match the rest of you." She reaches like she's going to grasp my cock but I lean down some. get my arms behind her knees and lift her up, cradled in my arms, and carry her to the bed. I lay her on it and lay next to her, ready to start kissing her and working my way down her body. "Mark, I know you want to do all sorts of things to me and I definitely want you to. But I've been fantasizing about your cock for almost two years," she says as she sits up and moves to hover over me as I'm on my back. She grabs my cock and slides down some to lean over and her her face to it. She bends her head and licks up and down along the side of it. She then pulls away a foot or so and just smiles as she looks at it and moves her hand up and down on it, feeling it's size and shape.

"It's looks delicious," she says as she leans to it again and licks the head with her tongue. She then gets her lips over the head and licks it some more. "Um, I love your cock," she says without even looking at my face, just staring at my cock. She leans to it again and takes it into her mouth and starts sliding her lips down it, her tongue working on me inside her mouth. Her other hand is now fondling my balls. She starts into a serious blow job, bobbing her head up and down, sucking me, moving her hand right below her lips to jerk me off some. Up and down and up and down, slurping. She pulls off again. "You're even better than I ever dreamed of," she says just before swallowing me again.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers