Sexual Diversions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

"Fucking hell, he's ripped my panties off," she moaned to herself, the extremity of the gesture taking away any lingering doubts she may have been harbouring. A deep moan and a series of low grunts slipped from her mouth.

She felt his cock slip between her legs. She did nothing to stop it.

"You want it now don't you," he said surprisingly softly and without the gloating tone of earlier.

Sammi still couldn't admit that to him so she said nothing. Cal grabbed her hair and pulled her face round. He leaned forward and clamped his mouth to hers shoving his tongue deep inside. He was tugging on her hair, hurting her, making her feel that he might tear it out by its roots. But that was ok, it sort of went with the territory, it was part of the rape scenario and, if anything it turned her on even more.

"Say it Sammi," he grunted against her lips.

"Fuck off, I wont,"

Cal was enjoying the teasing and the challenge. He pressed the tip of his cock right against her pussy.

"This is what you want isn't it?"

"Yes, no, no I don't"

He pulled it away.

"Really Sam, really, you don't want it?"

"No, yes, fuck off."

He slid it right along her slit and then took it away again.

"That what you want? Ask for it."

"No, I won't, I won't ask."

"You will Sammi or you won't get it at all."

"Then fuck off and leave me alone."

"If I don't fuck you, I'm going to strip you naked and leave you here, just like the slapper you are."

"You bastard" she said feeling terrified that he might actually do that.

"You've got it Sammi, that's what I am, a right bastard." Cal smiled taking his erection in his hand and running the tip of his cock down the crease of her bum, along her pussy lips and right onto her clit. He pressed that hard and her body jolted, so severe were the sensations.

"Oh fuck," she couldn't help groaning.

"Say it, say it."

"Say what?"

"What you want."

"No."

"Yes, fucking say it," he snarled pinching her nipple hard, tugging her hair and pressing his cock even harder against her throbbing clit.

The sensations were even more acute this time.

"Oh God, oh shit," Sammi groaned pretty much all of her resistance now replaced by a burning need to be shagged. She wanted that so badly her body was shaking with need.

He again ran the end of his cock along her lips easing just inside on each pass. It was getting too much for her.

"Tell me Sammi, tell me what you want."

It was over, she was finished, her need for sex far outweighed any pride that was left with her. But then she thought how can a girl have any pride left? How can she when she's bent over in an office doorway, her skirt round her waist, her ripped thong hanging down her thighs with a guy's cock being run along her pussy lips?

"I want to be fucked." She heard herself whispering.

"Louder Sammi, louder."

The sod she thought as she repeated the phrase a little louder.

"Tell me again what you want and who you want."

"I want you to fuck me Cal."

And in that grubby doorway that is exactly what he did. He fucked Sammi. But as he fucked her, in her mind it wasn't Cal doing that but Mike. It was Mister Stevens that was fulfilling her rape fantasy and taking her by force.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers
12