Sexual Diversions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers

"So Sir Bernard, do you want to fuck me now?" She asked the fifty five year old professor and her lover's mentor.

*

He had never been to Saudi before. He had done some consulting work in Qatar and Bahrain and had been to Dubai on holiday a couple of times, but had never had reason to visit the main country in the Middle East. And from what he had heard he wasn't looking forward to it. What with the restrictions on women, no booze and the lack of practically any form of entertainment: cinemas, theatres, pubs, bars and clubs and its seemingly excessively harsh laws, it really had little attraction for him. Other than one that is, yes there was one thing driving him to come here. Money. There was plenty of that in this oil rich, tax free kingdom and some of it had been half-promised to him.

He was sure that the revolutionary approach he and a couple of colleagues had developed to treat deep rooted psychotic disorders and neuroses would be a success. He had it all worked out, the location, the key staff, the marketing and the treatment processes. His financial projections modestly, he and his accountant felt, indicated a break-even after two years, a million profit in year three and then just upwards and onwards after that. The only problem was that he needed nearly twenty million sterling to get it up and running.

His partner Claire, a barrister who specialised in corporate law, had introduced him to some German financiers she had met during a deal she worked on. They were solid people, with reasonable backing and, Claire had found out during the deal, a healthy attitude towards sex. In her terms, that meant when the business was finished, she got fucked. And most nights when the deal was being completed that is exactly what she and Korlen Gunter, the guy to whom she had introduced Mike, her partner of ten years, did in the Intercontinental hotel in Dusseldorf.

Mike and Claire had met with Korlen several times. It was particularly interesting for Claire to sit in on the meetings, lunches and dinners in both Dusseldorf and London, with two men she had slept with; Mike, her lover of ten years, and Korlen her lover of hardly more than ten minutes. Obviously, the German knew that Mike was shagging her. What intrigued, but didn't concern her particularly, for her relationship with Mike was pretty open, was whether Mike felt she had slept with Korlen.

As it turned out, Korlen and his private equity group were stretched at the time. "Well the German economy is a bit fucked at the moment," he had said, looking right at Claire as the word fucked slipped through his lips, making her almost giggle. He had agreed, though, that they would come in with five mil, but no more.

*

I do know some people, though that are big in health care and are just dripping with money, who might be interested in this." Korlen had said, as his foot pressed on Claire's under the table in Claridges where they were dining one evening

"Really, going to tell me who?" Mike asked sliding a slither of monkfish that must have cost about five pounds into his mouth.

"Just one problem, in some ways, they are Saudi, quite near to the royal family actually."

"What's the problem?"

"Saudis are so difficult to deal with. They take ages to make their minds up, change it often and then decide something completely different."

"But they have the money?" Mike asked.

"Oh yes the al Korensi family is close to the King and was granted the contract to run most of the hospitals in Riyadh and Jeddah. They have the money ok. The problem is the old man Abdullah who we have always dealt with is on his last legs and his two sons, both in their twenties are starting to run the business, and they are unknown quantities.

After having several meetings cancelled in London and one in Berlin, Mike understood perfectly what Korlen was talking about. There just wasn't the urgency or organised approach that European and English business relied on about them. An appointment in a diary was only good until something more attractive, such as a grand prix, a horse race in Australia or polo in Argentina, came up, then it was ditched; no apology, no explanation.

Korlen did manage to organise one meeting, though, and Mike had felt it went well. He had given them a presentation and was quite impressed by the questions the two young men asked at the Dorchester Hotel where they were staying. He had followed that up with a detailed proposal, but had heard nothing for some time until this invitation to visit them.

"That must be good news for Mike, isn't it?" Claire asked as she climbed down from the front seat of the black Ranger Rover and got into the back.

"Probably, but you never know, they might just be using it to impress dad," Korlen said, joining her there and immediately cupping one of her large breasts in his hand.

They had both found an attraction to having sex in places where there was a danger of being caught. Hence, they were in car park in woods near to Elstree where Korlen had a small mews house. That gave them, and especially Claire, the double whammy of fucking in a car park and doing it close to where his wife lived.

And fuck they did. They didn't undress, though, and in some ways, keeping her loose baggy dress on, but having Korlen remove her bra and panties, made it all the more exciting. Especially, when at one time the dress was bundled up round her neck and his cock was between her breasts that she was holding together to make a surrogate cunt for him to fuck.

It was a particular turn on for Claire to go home to the house she shared with Mike in Islington, with her bra and panties in her bag and her breasts still sticky from where she hadn't washed away all of Korlen's spunk.

Mike was impressed and depressed by Saudi in about equal measures. It was far more modern, clean and friendly than he imagined, but at the same time, the heat, the crowds, the bartering and the absence of entertainment and fun pissed him off enormously.

He had been booked into a very swish hotel in Riyadh, near to the new government buildings and embassies and had to kick his heels there as Korlen's contact, Brahim a Lebanese, set up the meeting; nothing as simple, Mike frowned, as agreeing a time and just having the meeting. Oh no, one party he was supposed to meet was in Jeddah and the other in Yanbu, to which either town the meeting might be switched. He had phone call after call with Brahim and Korlen, both of whom telephonically shrugged their shoulders as if to say. "Well this is Saudi and that's how it is out here."

After four of the most frustrating days of his life and just when he was about to give up and go home, he got a positive call. He was sitting by the men only pool, the women had one too, at the hotel when Brahim called to say there was going to be a meeting at the Prince Banda military Hospital at eight this evening.

"With one of the al Korensis?" He asked.

"Maybe, but unlikely, one of their aides probably, a trusted one, though, so it's a very positive step, he will decide whether they should see you or not."

"How?"

Mike heard Brahim laugh down the phone. "Only Allah and the al Korensis know that."

"Gee thanks."

As it happened the meeting went well. At the end of it, after he had suffered the embarrassment of having to sit in an office when the aide went into another room and without shutting the door gave prayers to Allah kneeling on the floor, he was asked to wait.

"This is Mister Michael" the aide said from behind him.

Mike turned and saw an old, frail man.

"This is Sheikh Abdullah," the aide said.

The meeting didn't last more than five minutes, but it was, Mike realised with excitement, with the top man.

Abdullah was polite yet businesslike, but, Mike felt with a degree of frustration, not that well informed on the clinic project. Still, he rationalised, there was some movement and hope, especially when he said.

"My sons should be available within a couple of days to meet with you, but in the meantime I would like you to meet our consultant on such matters."

He told Mike that he would be called at his hotel and the meeting would happen tomorrow, sometime, maybe, if not the next day. Getting used to the Middle Eastern equivalent of the Spanish manana, enshallah, he took that with a pinch of salt.

Naked, following his third shower of the day, Mike called Claire.

"Bollocks, where the fuck is she?" He wondered, leaving a message for her to call him, stressing, only if she returned within the next hour, aware that the UK was three hours behind Saudi and he didn't want to be woken in the middle of the night, if she was out on one of her jaunts. "I wonder who she is fucking at the moment?" He thought, as he had a pee and flicked through the channels of mind numbing boredom on the TV.

"I am imagining you sucking Sammi's tits." Claire said down the phone, no more than twenty minutes later after they had chatted for a minute or two and Mike had asked what she was doing.

"What?"

"Yes she has that white coat on, it's open and she is naked underneath."

"Where did that come from?" Mike asked.

"Just the pits of my filthy mind."

"Yes so I see."

"See, you mean hear, don't you?"

"Well yes of course, sorry."

"Want to hear more?"

"What, about Sammi?"

"Yes, want to hear what I am imagining you doing to her?"

"Sure, why not? Actually yes I would love to."

"Where are you?" Claire asked.

"In my bedroom."

"In bed?"

"No on it?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Nothing."

"Mmmmmm, how delicious, are you hard?"

"No, not yet."

"Do you want to be?"

"Why yes, that would be nice. What are you wearing?"

"Absolutely fuck all, I'm completely naked, I took everything off when I decided to call you."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I want to have phone sex, I want to fuck you over the phone."

"How?"

"How would you like me to fuck you?"

"Anyway you want." Mike said, his hand, as if guided by some form of sexual arousal instrument, going to his cock that was now starting to harden.

"I'm playing with my tits, Mike, just as you do and just as my mind is imagining you playing with Sammi's."

"Are your nipples hard?"

"Mmmmm, wonderfully so," Claire replied pulling first one and then, after she switched the phone to loudspeaker, both at the same time. "God I wish you were chewing them Mike," she went on recalling that little under an hour ago that was precisely what Korlen had been doing, as they stood in a shop doorway in Highgate Road.

Mike's cock was growing quickly. He stroked it.

"God Claire, I'm getting hard so quick."

"How hard are you?"

"Very hard now," Mike replied looking down and seeing that his erection had reared all the way up his flat belly almost to his naval.

"Are you hard enough to fuck me?"

"Yes Claire well hard enough to do that."

"Well fuck me then, bend me over and fuck me, make me cum. Wank yourself Mike."

"I am you stupid bitch," he muttered as his hand started to pump faster. "You do it as well."

"I am listen."

"Oh fuck yes," Mike blurted out as he heard the buzz of her vibrator.

"I'm doing my tits first Mike, each nipple then each tit, Ok?"

"Mmmm wonderful."

They had never had phone sex before, but then they were never parted for very long so this was different.

"Now it's on my clit, is that what you want."

"Yes let me suck your clit, let me lick it and suck it."

"Are you wanking hard."?

"Very hard."

"Good, do it faster."

He did. "What about you, Claire?"

"I am just about to shove this vibrator right up my cunt and pretend it's your cock fucking me," she lied, for it was her German lover that was in her mind. It was him, for he had sucked her tits, shoved his hand up her skirt and fingered her, but hadn't fucked her and that had left her feeling extraordinarily horny when she arrived back at their house just ten minutes ago, her panties still wet. Hence, wanting to phone fuck her long-term live in partner.

"Shove it up," Mike croaked also feeling extraordinarily randy as he now, very quickly rubbed his cock. "Hurry C, you've made me feel so fucking horny I'll cum soon."

"So will I," Claire answered truthfully, the memory of Korlen's mouth on her tits and fingers up her pussy and the buzzing, throbbing vibrator in her cunt, sending her quickly towards the promised land of orgasmic delight that she so needed to visit.

"Aaaaaargh," Mike groaned. "You've done me you bitch I'm cumming."

"Good, cum, Mike, cum with me, I am cumming right now."

"Yes you horny bitch," he moaned as he felt his balls tighten and cock shudder as it got ready to do its primary job, well after peeing that is.

"Cum on my tits, cum On Sammi's tits," Claire grunted as her cunt seemed to catch fire and her tits seemed about to explode.

"On both tits, I'm cumming on your's and Sammi's tits."

"Yes my big, fat tits, Sammi's little small ones."

"Claire's big, soft titties and Sammi's pert, firm tits," Mike grunted as his cock exploded. "I've cum."

"So am I, so am I," Claire moaned as she held the throbbing vibrator as far up her as she could and, at the same time, roughly and furiously in the throes of her climax, squeezed the soft flesh of her big tits.

"Oh yes," Mike sighed as his sperm shot up his body, one globule hitting his chin, the rest splashing over his chest.

sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers