Sexual Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
154 Followers

Then Matron kept kneeling up and sitting down rhythmically, making my cock pull out of her and then go right back up inside her again. The inside of her cunt was squeezing my cock and rubbing the sensitive skin on my knob and stretching the underside, the part that always made me cum. I was gasping, trying not to cry out with the exquisite agony, and at the same time I was aware that Matron was making the same noises.

"This is called---fucking---it does the same---to me---as it does---to you," she gasped as she pumped me in and out. "I'm going to---cum---too!"

But I was past caring about Matron. My prick was out of control, exploding inside her. I could feel the cum juice squirting out. It must have been pumping my jism right up inside her belly, and I wondered if she'd be able to taste it in her mouth. And then Matron gave a little scream as if it hurt her, and as she squirmed round and round and up and down she kept whimpering, "Fuck! Fuck! Oh god, I love it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

By the time I was finished cumming, Matron seemed to have finished, too. The wonderful masturbation feeling was gone, as it always was after I'd cum, but this time there still remained the knowledge that my prick was still inside her body, and I was looking up at those beautiful breasts with the protruding nipples that she'd actually let me suck. And then she leaned forward, and my prick fell limply out of her cunt, and I felt disappointed that it was finished. But Matron was pressing her breasts down against me, and then pressing her mouth against mine, forcing her tongue inside as if she was going to fuck my mouth.

"You do it to me," she whispered. And she taught me how to kiss. It wasn't as exciting as fucking, and yet by the time she climbed off me I could feel my cock beginning to swell again.

Matron kept me in the sanatorium for a whole week more, just to make sure I wouldn't spread germs amongst the others. And when I left, she had her ugly bifocals on, and she looked at me severely. "Remember, you could be expelled for masturbating. I haven't made up my mind yet whether to report this."

shambles
shambles
154 Followers
12