Sexual Encounters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,238 Followers

Mom made a comment, “That could be us. We’re about the same age. I didn’t realize there were pictures like this on the internet. I see you have a bulge in you shorts just watching these pictures. Pull down your shorts while I get up to take off my pants.”

Mom instructed, “Now sit in the chair and I’ll sit down on you while we watch some more.”

She held my very hard cock as she eased her pussy down on it. My cock felt so good in her hot box. We then looked at some more mature pictures. I found a site that advertised seventy year old grannies. One picture showed a wrinkled older naked lady with a big smile as she posed showing her pussy.

Mom said, “Let’s look at pictures our own age. There, I see some moms with young guys our age.”

I was rather surprised that mom wanted to watch sexy pictures on the internet. I was in no hurry to turn off the computer because my cock was buried in her hot box and we often made small moves.

She said, “Let’s get on your bed, but leave the computer on this group of pictures.”

We moved to the bed and I proceeded to suck on her nipples. I had seen pictures on the internet of guys licking a girls pussy and wanted to try it. I was a little embarrassed to ask for that position, but she seemed receptive to most anything.

“Mom, I’ve often wondered what it would be like to lick a girl’s pussy. Did dad ever do that to you?”

“All the time. One of our favorite positions was to get in a six nine position with me on top. Lie on your back and we’ll try it.”

I rolled over on my back to allow mom to get on top of me. Her pussy and ass were right in my face. My nose was practically in her pussy. The afternoon light was shining in the window giving me a good close up view. I began to lick up and down her slit and each time I passed over her clit, I could feel her body react. I could feel mom’s mouth going all the way down on my cock while she was fondling my balls.

I spread her pussy lips with my tongue and inserted my tongue in her hole. I again slowly licked her slit back and forth, then I was able to get one hand around her butt to insert a finger in her pussy. She was very juicy, probably from some of my cum still in her from this morning.

She said, “Look at the computer. Many pop ups are happening to show different pictures.”

I briefly glanced at the computer, then gave full attention to lick her pussy and suck on her clit again. She was beginning to respond because I felt her butt starting to push into my mouth. I aggressively sucked on her clit causing her body to respond with erotic movements. I assumed she had difficulty breathing because she removed her mouth from my cock but kept jacking me. Soon I felt her body strain and jerk as she was going though an orgasm. I was so turned on that I started shooting cum. She quickly put her mouth over my cock again to catch the rest of it.

When our bodies became more relaxed, she said, “I need some tissues to wipe my face. You surprised me by cumming when my mouth was not on you.”

When she got up to get the box of tissues, I could see where I had exploded cum on her face.

We got up to dress, then went in the living room. We made small talk for awhile about school and her job. Then she asked, “Do you think you can have more sex tonight? You’ve already cum several times today. We could rent a movie or we could romp around the house some more. What do you think?”

“Why don’t we watch something on TV after dinner, that way we leave our options open. I’ve enjoyed today so much, I think I’ll be ready for more fun. You know, today we both have our birthdays.”

She responded, “I don’t like to think about being forty. I want to think I am young and sexy.”

“Mom, you are sexy. You don’t have to worry about that part. I can’t understand why dad left you.”

She responded, “I guess he wanted something new and younger. I doubt he is any happier now than when we were together. I know I get despondent, but now that we share sex, I feel much better.”

That evening we prepared for bed then sat in the living room watching TV. I think she knew I wanted more sex because she dressed in her short sexy looking nighty again. I watched her breasts jiggle now and then when she got up and down for something. I couldn’t wait any longer, so I sat beside her to feel her breasts. I pulled her nighty up over her head so that I could suck on her nipples. She seemed to like that.

She said, “Get up and get out of your pajamas. I’m not the only one going to sit here naked.”

Once I was sitting beside her again, she took my hard erection in her hand.

I got down on my knees in front of her, spread her legs, pulled her butt up to the edge of the chair, then moved down to kiss her pussy. She laid back to enjoy the feeling.

In a little while, Mom said, “Let’s get in my bed.”

She taught me several different positions, some with my cock in her and others where we were kissing each other’s private parts. To end the evening, she had an orgasm while I was sucking on her clit. Then I had mine while I was fucking her doggie style.

After we cleaned up, she said, “OK, now it’s time for you to go in your room to sleep. I want to get a good nights sleep by myself. We’ve shared our birthdays together and tomorrow is another day.”

The next morning I got up to make coffee before mom was in the kitchen. I carried a cup to her in the bedroom. She was still in her nighty as she was brushing her hair. I watched her as she put on makeup. She stood up to take off her nighty so she could get dressed. That is when I went into action.

I walked over to her and said, “Now that you are naked, I could take off my pajama bottoms.”

“Are you sure you want more sex after yesterday?”

“Yes, mom, you are so sexy looking and I am ready.”

“Alright, son, lie down on the bed and I’ll take care of you.”

I wasn’t sure what she meant, but when I laid down, she took my cock in her mouth. I reached for her pussy to rub her clit. She said, “I’m not too interested this early, but just lie back and you can cum in my mouth.”

I was a little disappointed she didn’t want to mutually have sex, but my cock was hard and she was willing. She deep throated me several times after which she pulled up to lick all around the head and up and down my shaft. She realized I was about ready to finish, so she took it in her mouth to suck all the cum out of me.

When my happy cock slipped out of her mouth, she said, “There, that should take care of you for awhile.”

Mom knew that dad had invited me to visit him and his new wife, Joan, for lunch today, Sunday. Mom and I had breakfast then we sat around for awhile to talk while having coffee. About eleven o’clock, I said I had better leave to go see dad.

Mom kissed me on the forehead and said, “Have fun, but when you come home, maybe we can have some more fun here.”

I responded, “I’ll look forward to it. I’ll try not to be gone too long. Bye for now.”

When I rang the door bell at my dad’s house, Joan opened the door.

She smiled and said, “Come on in, I’ve been expecting you.”

I walked in, but didn’t see dad. I asked, “Is dad out in the back yard?”

“No, he was called away. His boss called and said he needed him to make a foursome for golf. An out of town client flew in and wanted to play golf. He will be home later this afternoon, but you can come in for lunch and stay awhile.”

I remembered I wanted to leave early to go back to have fun with mom, so I smiled right back and said, “Maybe he will be home before I have to leave. I didn’t plan to stay too long because I have to get my homework later this afternoon before going to school tomorrow.”

“Come in the kitchen while I fix lunch for us. How is school? I used to attend the same High School where you are going.”

“It’s still there.”

“Are you still dating Janice?”

“Oh, yes, we both will graduate in another month.”

I sat down to watch her work. I noticed she was wearing very skimpy shorts and a narrow band around her top which barely covered her nipples. Her medium size breasts looked so perky. She had an exceptionally shapely body. No wonder dad drooled over her enough to marry her. She was twenty- five, but she didn’t look much older than Janice.

She looked at me to say, “Janice is a very pretty girl. Are you getting into her panties?”

That question stumped me for a few seconds. I hesitated a little, then said, “Well, now that you asked, no we don’t have sex. She wants to wait until we are married.”

“That’s too bad for you. She doesn’t know what she is missing by waiting that long. I think lunch is about ready. Do you like sex sandwiches? I don’t really mean that, I’m just joking. I’ve made us steak sandwiches for lunch. Let’s have some wine first. You open the wine bottle and pour it.”

I fumbled with the wine bottle but wasn’t have much luck uncorking it.

She said, “Here let me help you.” Her body brushed up against mine to take the cork screw from my hand. I could feel her breast against my arm. It felt so soft and her light perfume was very good. After pouring the wine, she took my hand and said, “Let’s sit in the living room to sip our wine.”

We sat facing each other. Then she got up to turn on the radio and bent over to dial for a music station. Her butt was so trim and shapely. I noticed her breasts hung down pushing against the thin narrow band that held them. With just a little adjustment up or down on the material, they would be exposed. I was beginning to get to get hard watching her. I couldn’t let this happen because I would be so embarrassed if she saw it. I stopped looking at her.

We sat and talked until our wine was gone, then we sat at the table where I poured two more glasses of wine.

After eating, I helped carry the dishes to the kitchen. She said, “You’ll make a girl a good husband by helping in the kitchen. I think you are very handsome and I don’t see why Janice insists on waiting to have sex with you. I would if you were my date.”

She looked me in the eye and said, “I wonder if your kisses are up to par. If you are a good kisser, maybe she will relent.”

“I don’t think that is a problem, because we both get so turned on when we kiss.”

She walked right up to me and said, “Let me see how you kiss.”

Before I knew what was happening, she had her arms around my neck and kissed me. Evidently, I didn’t respond properly because she said, “That wasn’t much of a kiss. Open your mouth and try again.”

This time I opened my mouth to mesh with hers while our tongues danced. I started to break the kiss, but she held on. My cock became fully hard while our tongues were in each other’s mouth. It was so erotic.

She finally broke the kiss to say, “Wow! That was good. It made my juices run. I’ll bet my panties are wet, but I’m not wearing any panties. Feel of my shorts if you don’t believe I’m wet.”

I pulled her arms from around my neck, “Wait. We can’t do this. You’re my dad’s wife.”

“Oh, I didn’t mean we had to fuck. You can feel my wetness without fucking.”

I was so hot and horny I couldn’t resist. I felt between her legs. I could feel her pussy and wetness though the thin strip of material.

She responded, “That feels good, rub it some more.” I continued to rub my fingers back and forth.

We held another long kiss. By now I had lost my will to resist.

When we broke the kiss, she took her arms from around my neck, moved her hands down to unzip her shorts and let them drop. “Now feel my wetness.”

My hand nervously moved down her soft silky skin over her stomach and down between her legs. She was very wet and my finger easily found it’s way in her. She moaned and covered my open mouth again. This time she was trying to devour my tongue. I started finger fucking her and pulled back enough each time to massage her clit before going into her pussy again. She acted as if she couldn’t get her breath causing us to break the kiss. Her lips and teeth were digging into my neck as she became very vocal. She clung to me for support while her body shuddered though an orgasm. I was so excited with this sexy girl that I wanted to fuck her.

Her body became very limp while we were still standing and I think she would have collapsed if I had not held her up.

She slowly regained her composure to stand erect.

I suggested, “Why don’t we get out of the kitchen and lie down somewhere?”

“That’s a good idea. Let’s go in the bedroom, but not in my bedroom. I don’t want the bed messed up if your dad comes home earlier than I expect. Let’s go in the spare bedroom where you sometimes stay overnight.”

I questioned, “When do you think dad will come home?”

“It should be after three o’clock and it’s only one-fifteen now.”

No sooner than we were in the spare bedroom, we were locked in each other’s arms with our mouths locked together. I undid the string at the back of her top to let it fall to the floor. I stood back to look at her nude body and exclaimed, “You are beautiful, but you know that.”

She responded, “Let’s don’t waste time, let me help you undress. I want to see what you inherited down below from your dad.”

As soon as my shorts dropped to the floor and we moved up on the bed, she took my hard cock in her hand as if to examine it.

She said, “You are bigger than your dad, at least an inch longer.”

I rolled up on top of her as she spread her legs and pulled them up. As she was aiming my cock at her hole, she seriously commented, “I hope you don’t cum too soon, I want to enjoy this while I can. When I get in bed with a young guy like yourself, they can’t hold back after plunging in a couple of times. Can you hold it?”

I hesitated answering right away to give me time to think. I had a lot of sex yesterday and again this morning with mom, so I didn’t think I would have a problem. I reassured her by saying, “That should not be a problem. I want it to last a long time.”

She was so wet that when she guided my cock, it slid all the way in. She let out a little moan of pleasure as my balls rested on her ass. I made a few slow movements then stopped to enjoy the feeling. She started pulsating her muscles on my cock causing it to jerk with each pulsate.

She softly commented, “Your cock feels so good. Your dad is a good lover too. He can hold back for a long period to give me time for several orgasms before he cums. Once he cums, it’s all over until another day or two. An older man can usually do that, but my experience with young guys is that they usually cum right away.”

I was wondering how many young and old guys had been with and is she still doing it. What did dad get into by marrying he?. She is a beauty and sexy, but marriage is another thing.

She started wiggling her butt to encourage me to start movements. In a short time, she was starting to become vocal and had an orgasm. I was holding it pretty good even though I was ready. We rested a couple of minutes when she started encouraging me to get busy. This time it took a little longer for her second orgasm.

After her body became relaxed again, she said, “You are doing real good. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am.”

“Joan, I am really thrilled to be here with you, but I feel sort of bad about us cheating on dad.”

“Don’t worry about that right now, let’s have fun. Why don’t you lie on your back and let me ride you?”

I rolled over on my back, then she got up on top of me, aimed my cock and sat all the way down. I’m glad mom taught me this position yesterday. Now I know I should hold her breasts to keep them from flopping around as she gyrates on me. She leaned forward for me to suck on her nipples then sat back up to start moving on me.

She stopped to say, “I like this position. Last Saturday night I had a young man who had never done it this way. I like teaching a man a new position.”

That astounded me that she had someone other than dad last Saturday night.

I seriously questioned, “You had a young man last Saturday night? Where was dad?”

“I’ll tell you all about it later, but right now enjoy what we are doing.”

It was difficult to wait for an answer, but right now my cock was feeling so good with her on top fucking me. I could feel her body beginning to approach an orgasm. I decided I would erupt in her about the same time. She became vocal and I joined her in groaning and grunting as I pushed up to her. We both exploded about the same time, then she fell prostate with her breasts pushing into my chest.

After she rested a little while, she rolled off to lie by my side.

I asked, “Please tell me why you were fucking a young man last Saturday.”

“Alright, I’ll tell you. I probably should not have said anything, but you have to promise you won’t tell your dad or anyone else about what we do.”

“If it is that serious, I promise I’ll keep my mouth shut.”

“Your dad and I are swingers and go to a swingers club once a month and sometimes more often. Last Saturday night I had sex with four different guys, one at a time. Your dad likes to watch me. He watched me give one guy a blow job, then he watched me ride the young man I was telling you about. Your dad was in another room while I had sex in private with the other two guys. One man was about sixty years old, but he did a good job. I guess I like to give an old guy a thrill now and then.”

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I said, “I had no idea dad liked to watch his wife.”

She responded, “I think that is one of the reasons he broke up with your mom. He had asked her to go to a swinging club with him, but she refused. I think he had what is called the forty year itch and decided to explore free sex before he got too old. Actually, I first met him in a swingers club. The club let single girls like myself in, but restricted single guys. He personally knew someone with enough influence to let him in that one night when we met. We joined as a couple so we both could go again, then decided to get married.”

My mind was a whir thinking about dad and Joan.

I said, “Since he doesn’t mind you having sex with other men, does he know I am in bed with you this afternoon?”

“No, I’m not sure he would approve of you getting involved. But I don’t know for sure. I think it is best that the bed is straighten up and we are in the living room when he gets here. But right now, let’s quit talking and have some more fun while we still have time.”

I decided to put all this news in the back of my mind and concentrate on sex with this beautiful girl. We kissed, then she took my cock in her mouth as if to explore the size and length of it.

She commented, “You definitely are longer and a little larger than your dad’s cock. I’ve had bigger ones and smaller ones at the swingers club, but I like yours. Move up on top again so I can feel it in me.”

As I eased my cock in her juicy pussy, she whimpered and moaned a little. I was very hard again and we both soon had orgasms. We got up and went to the bathroom together to clean up, then came back in the bedroom to straighten up the bed.

I said, “Maybe we’ll do this again sometime.”

“Yes, I hope so, but I’m not sure what your dad would think if he found out.”

Then I started thinking about the swingers club dad and Joan attended. I wondered if I could go. But how would I get invited especially when single guys were not allowed.

I decided to ask. “Joan, I wish I could go to the swingers club with you and dad. Do you think that is possible?”

She looked surprised, “You’re not allowed as a single guy.”

She hesitated as if in deep thought, then continued, “Next Saturday we have invited another couple and my very good friend, Joyce, to our house. She and I were best friends in school and now she is divorced. She could be your date. I might add, the couple we are inviting are swingers and Joyce is interested in getting involved in the life style. I think you will like her. When your dad gets here, let’s see what he thinks.”

Vic5
Vic5
1,238 Followers