Sexual Encounters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,239 Followers

We were sitting in the living room when dad arrived home. We shook hands and sat down. Nothing was said about Joan and me in bed together.

Joan finally got around to say to dad, “I was thinking about next Saturday night. Andy might like to meet Joyce.”

Dad looked surprised but said, “I don’t know how that would work out. You know what kind of a party we’re having.”

Joan responded, “I think he can handle it. This afternoon he told me that he and Janice didn’t have sex and he would have to wait until marriage. Why should he wait?”

Dad looked at me, “Son, I want you to know the party will get a little wild. Do you want to come?”

“Dad, I would like that. Thanks, I’ll be here.”

While I was driving home, I got to thinking about dad. He probably left mom because he wanted to explore sex with others. Evidently, mom refused to fuck a stranger while dad watched. Now dad is happy to sow his wild oats for awhile with a young sexy girl. I expect he may tire of his new life and want mom back someday. Maybe. The bad part of this is that he made mom very unhappy. The one good thing about it is that if he had stayed home, I would not have had sex with mom. Now I’m on my way home to enjoy more sex with her. I want to keep her sexually satisfied.

Then I started thinking about meeting Joyce next Saturday night. I wondered what she looks like. With the lights out and in bed, it wouldn’t make much difference.

I arrived home and went in the front door. Mom was there to greet me. She said, “I’ve missed you and glad you are home. Did you enjoy your lunch and visit with dad and Joan?”

“Yes, but dad was called by his boss to play golf, so Joan and I had lunch and talked about a lot of things until dad came home. Joan seems to be very personable and nice to talk to.”

I quickly changed the subject, “And what have you been doing this afternoon?”

“I tried to dress up a little to look presentable to you when you came home.”

“Mom, you do look pretty.” I noticed she had put on a nice mini skirt and blouse and fixed her hair. Also, I could smell her perfume. Maybe she had been lonesome for me this afternoon. She gave me a quick blow job this morning, but she wasn’t interest in having an orgasm at that time. Maybe she wants to play this evening.

She said, “Do you want something to eat. I made a cake for you this afternoon, your favorite kind.”

“Thank you mom, I had a big lunch today. A piece of the cake is all I want.”

She responded, “You sit right there and I’ll bring it to you.”

She returned with the two pieces of cake.

When the cake was finished she asked, “Can I do anything for you now, more food?”

“No, mom, you are too good to me.”

We made small talk for a little while, then she said, “Why don’t we have a drink. Do you want wine or a mixed drink?”

“Wine would be fine, Mom, I’ll get it for us.”

“No, I’ll bring it to you.”

I was wondering about her being so nice to me. What did she want?

After consuming two glasses of wine, she said, “I have something to show you. Look at what I am wearing.”

With that, she stood up, slowly lifted up her skirt to show she had on hose with the fasteners holding them up. She said, “Later, you can see up higher. I have a garter belt. Your dad liked for me to dress like this.”

I said, “Mom you are so sexy.”

I was beginning to think she wanted to compete with the younger girls for my attention. She knew she was wider in the butt and not as shapely as Joan or Janice, but she wanted to be sexy for me. I decided I had better compliment her whenever I could. She couldn’t help being forty.

I got up to sit on the couch to hug her, then said, “Mom, I think you are beautiful and sex. I’m so glad to be back home with you. Now I want to see your beautiful body.

I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it from her arms. I unsnapped her bra to free her breasts.

I looked at them, “Mom, you have very shapely breasts.” I cupped her breasts making the nipples point toward my mouth before kissing them.

“Now, I want to see your hose. Stand up please.”

I continued, “Your legs look so nice in your hose. Now let me see your garter belt.”

I slowly lifted her skirt to expose her pubic hair, then exclaimed, “Mom, you are not wearing panties.”

She smiled at me because she was making me happy to see her sexy body. I raised her skirt up to see the garter belt, then said, “Mom, you are so sexy looking. How did I get so lucky to do this with you?”

I did think she was sexy looking, although there was a lot of difference in her middle age spread and Joan’s body.

“Mom I’m going to remove your skirt but leave your sexy underthings on, then I’m taking my sexy mother to bed.”

She didn’t say anything, but smiled willingly.

We went in the bedroom to enjoy sex in several different positions. She had two orgasms before I finally ended the evening by fucking her doggie style.

All week long it was hard for me to concentrate on school studies because I was wondering about the party coming up on Saturday night. I saw Janice every day in class and regularly had sex with mom during the week. She seemed so radiant and happy with our new relationship.

Friday night I took Janice to a movie. Then we sat in the parked car to kiss. Our kisses turned me on so much that had a very hard erection as usual.

I walked her to the front door, kissed her one more time as our bodies were pressed together. I knew she could feel my erection rubbing against her body, but she ignored it. I could hardly wait to get home to see if mom was awake.

I opened the front door to be greeted by mom wearing her very short sexy nighty. She said, “I waited up for you because I knew you would get all worked up kissing Janice. Now come on in and I’ll give you a treat.”

She helped me undress, then held my very hard erection to lead me into her bedroom. I lifted her nighty up over her head to see all her charms.

She said, “I’m going to relieve your pain right away because I know you are going to cum rather quick, then the second time I’ll enjoy it.”

I laid down on the bed to allow her to take my cock in her mouth. Her words came true because after she deep throated me three times, I was blasting cum in her mouth and throat. It felt so good. She kept licking and sucking even after my cock began to shrink.

When she raised up, I said in a loving voice, “Mom, thank you. You are so understand.”

It didn’t take very long until I was hard again. Mom teased my cock some more with her tongue and fondled my balls. She rolled over on her back, spread her legs and said, “Come on up here and give me what I want.”

I fucked her for quite a while to give her two orgasms before I cum in her pussy.

Saturday finally arrived. I told Mom I was attending a party at Dad’s house. I said I might sleep over and if I did, I would be back in the morning. She seemed a little disappointed that I would not be with her for the evening. I told her that someday I would be married and she should find a man of her own. She agreed, but where would she find one. I told her I knew a teacher at High School about her age who was recently divorced. I would ask if he was interested.

I arrived at dad’s house and was introduced to Bruce and Beverly. They looked a little younger than dad and I estimated they were in their thirties. She was very nice looking and had long red hair. So this is one of the couples they share sex with. Very nice. Both Joan and Beverly were wearing mini skirts. Guess they dress like that to make it easier for the guys to feel their legs before getting undressed. Girls do look more sexy wearing a dress.

Dad said, “Joyce will be here any minute. What do you want to drink?”

“Anything you want to fix.”

Joan went to answer the door when the door bell rang. In walked a very pretty girl with long blond hair.

Joan and the girl hugged, then Joan said, “Come on in, I want you to meet Andy. Andy this is Joyce, one of my oldest and best friends.”

We shook hands and I was thinking I would like to do more than shake hands with this beauty.

Soft music was playing in the background and we were all on our third drink. I think dad was making them doubles because I was feeling pretty good. Everyone had been up walking around, sometimes looking at naked people on the internet. Then dad put on a triple X movie and suggested everyone find a seat.

We all sat down, but I noticed Joyce sat down by Dad on one end of the long couch, Bruce sat on the other end with Joan, leaving me and the red headed Beverly sitting together on the love seat. I didn’t know if that was the way we were going to be paired off or not.

As we sipped our drinks, the movie showed two couples mixing it up doing sexy things to each other. Now and then one of our group would make joking comments about the actors. I noticed Bruce was now kissing Joan and feeling her breasts while dad was exploring Joyce’s charms. I took the hint to kiss the pretty red headed girl beside me. She was the oldest girl there and I was the youngest guy. Her kisses were very sexy. I could see dad had his hand up Joyce’s dress feeling her crotch. If this was Joyce’s first time to be at a swinging party, she was being very cooperative.

Dad and Joyce got up and went into the master bedroom. Joan looked over at me and Beverly to say, “You two can use the bedroom at the end of the hall.”

While Beverly and I were walking down the hall, I was hoping I would get a chance to be with Joyce later tonight. But for now, I was going to enjoy being with a pretty older girl with long red hair.

Once in the bedroom, Beverly and I hugged and held a long sexy kiss. I could feel the erotic feeling going all the way down to my cock because it began to grow. She rubbed her hips from side to side against me.

As we assisted each other in undressing, I asked, “Have you been sharing sex with friends very long.”

“Yes, I guess you would call it a long time. We’ve met many nice people during the last three years. We like to meet with your dad and Joan. Have you been doing this very long?”

“No, this is my first time. I just turned eighteen a few days ago.”

“I like to get with a young guy who has lots of stamina. My husband is good for about once and then he is through for the night. If he is with a new girl, he says he can usually cum twice. Let’s quit talking and get on the bed.”

We were now completely naked and I started kissing her breasts when we laid down. She said, “I just love for you to suck in my breasts. I can feel you have a very rigid hard on. I like that, too.”

After kissing and nuzzling her breasts for a short time, I moved down to kiss her pussy.

She was pushing up to me and softly said, “Oooooo....., I like that. Suck on my clit. That’s it. Keep doing it.”

I could feel her bucking up to my face. She was holding my head and pressing it in to her crotch as I vigorously sucked. Her body went through sexual convulsions and she became vocal as she was having her first orgasm. Her body began to relax as I continued to lick up and down her pussy.

She said, “Turn around and put that hard thing in me.”

She laid on her back and spread her legs wide. I rolled up on top to let her aim my cock. As I slowly eased in, she moaned and whimpered. I decided to hold back as much as possible to fuck her a long time. I decided if I fucked her slow, I could last longer. We enjoyed the slow movements for quite a while. Then she wanted to go faster. She started vigorously pushing up to me and began to breath very irregular. I decided to flood her pussy at the same time she would have an orgasm. We both were groaning and grunting as we exploded about the same time. My cock was jumping and jerking as I shot spurt after spurt in her pussy.

We laid still for a while before she jammed a handful of tissues under my cock as I pulled out.

I didn’t want to fuck her again because I wanted to be very hard if I could mate up with Joyce next.

I commented, “Let’s go back in the living room to see if the others are there.”

Beverly had brought along a see through robe to wear for the rest of the evening. She looked very sexy dressed only in the robe. I put on my shorts before we went down the hall to the living room to find dad and Joyce having another drink. Joyce was also wearing a robe similar to Beverly’s robe. She look so sexy that I was excited to think I would get in bed with her next.

Joyce smiled at me. Did that mean she wanted to be with me next? She was new at swinging and was probably wondering what would happen now just like I was wondering.

Dad said, “Hope you two had a good time. Go in the kitchen and get your drinks.”

After we fixed drinks, we walked back in the living room to sit. About that time, Joan and Bruce came out of the bedroom. Joan’s hair was a mess and I could only think she had rolled around quite a bit with Bruce in bed for wild sex.

Dad looked at her, “Your hair is a mess, go brush it a little.”

When Joan left the room, Bruce looked at dad, “You do have a wild sexy gal for a wife. That was really a thrill to be with her.”

“Thank you for the compliments on my wife. I agree with you, I think she is terrific.”

Joan came back in the room wearing a robe similar to the other girl’s robes. She looked stunning.

Bruce and Joan fixed their own drinks. Dad started the triple X movie again. I wanted to sit by Joyce this time but Bruce had beat me to the seat beside her. I was paired with Joan. Since she was dad’s wife, I was wondering what he was thinking.

The movie was sexy with casual comments from all of us about positions, and so on. Joan got up to take my hand and led me down to the end bedroom again. I didn’t see anyone else get up as we left. I was wondering if they were going to have more sex.

Once in the room, Joan let the thin robe fall from her shoulders as my shorts dropped to the floor.

She said, “How do you like the swinging life?”

“I’m excited about it and I thought Beverly was sexy even though she is nearly old enough to be my mother.”

“Don’t worry about age. Just enjoy sex for what it is. I hope you didn’t wear yourself out because I want some of your young hard cock.”

“I saved enough for you. Do you think the others are going to get in bed again?”

“I think they are going to wait until later. That is why I asked you to come on in the bedroom with me now.”

We shared a very sexy kiss. I asked, “Your mouth tastes so fresh like mint.”

“Yes, Bruce wanted to cum in my mouth. He gave me two orgasms before he pulled out and let me go down on him. I always like to freshen my mouth after doing that. Lie on your back. I want to ride that big stiff one of yours. If you want to cum in my mouth like Bruce did, let me know later. In the meantime, I want at least one orgasm.”

I laid on my back as suggested, then she sat over me high enough to aim my cock and settle all the way down. From what I could see, my cock had completely disappeared in her pussy. She started small movements.

I said, “Dad didn’t seem to mind my coming in the bedroom with you. Did you tell him about what we did last weekend.”

“I didn’t tell him anything. He invited you to join us tonight, so evidently he doesn’t care if you are in here with me. I’ve told him about some of my earlier sexual experiences and it seems to turn him on.”

As she continued to slowly ride me, I asked, “What are some of your earlier sex experiences?”

“I had quite a few in high school. There was one big football player who had the most sexual drive I ever had the opportunity to be in bed with. One night when I told my parents I was staying with a girl friend, this guy rented a motel room and fucked me all night. I lost count of the times he cum. What a night!”

“Have you been in bed with Bruce before tonight?”

“Yes, we met Bruce and Beverly at the swingers club. They invited us to their house in the past. I like him and I think he is a good lover. He is nearly as old as your dad and rarely cums more than once.”

Joan was beginning to speed up her movements. We continued to talk about sex, but stopped when she started vigorously riding me and had an orgasm. It was very erotic for me to hear her vocalize, but I was able to hold back. I wanted to give her another orgasm.

She said, “That was good, but I’m not through with you yet.”

She pulsated on my cock while we were lying still, then she started riding me again. We didn’t talk anymore and concentrated on the erotic feeling. She began riding me faster and I could feel she was building up to another orgasm. I knew I was going to cum this time. I was breathing hard and pushing up to her. I panted out, “Joan, I’m going to cum this time.” Her gyrations were frantic now as she muffled a scream and groaned. I was blasting my cum in her pussy.

She was still moaning as she slumped on to my breast. Her moans soon turned to small whimpers with each breath she exhaled. Then she laid quiet on my breast and I thought she might be sleeping. Suddenly, she lifted her head to look me in the face. She covered my mouth with a very sexy kiss and held it while our tongues danced. When she lifted her head again, she said, “That was wonderful. You are a very good lover. I want more of this in the weeks and months ahead.”

She put her robe back on while I slipped into my shorts and went back to the living room. The other two couples were still sitting where we had left them.

Dad greeted me, “How did you like Joan?”

I wasn’t sure what to say, but blurted out, “Oh......, she is very sexy.”

Joan made coffee and served everyone. The conversation turned to politics and current events while we sipped coffee.

I didn’t know that everyone had been invited to stay the night until Beverly spoke up, “Bruce, go out to the car and bring in our bag.”

Joyce then chimed in, “I need to bring mine in too.”

She got up to go outside. I said, “Joyce I’ll go out in the driveway with you to help.”

“Oh, thank you. That is sweet of you.”

While we were outside, I said, “I thought I was going to have some time with you tonight, but I’ve hardly seen you.”

Our turn will come, “Joan said you and I can share one bedroom for the night while the other four will stay in the master bedroom with the king size bed.”

I responded, “That should be cozy for them, but I’m glad to be with you.”

Joyce and I said good night to every one and went into our bedroom and shut the door.

Now that we were alone, I walked over to kiss her. She opened her mouth to accept our tongues to mesh. It was a very sexy kiss.

I said, “All evening long there has been sex, but this is our first kiss. I’ve been wanting to do this ever since I saw you come in the front door tonight.”

She responded, “Joan told me on the phone yesterday that you were going to be my date and I would be with you this evening. It surprised me when your dad took me by the hand and led me into a bedroom with him. I didn’t know I was supposed to take turns with different guys. I went to the bedroom with him because I assumed that was what I was supposed to do. I never had sex with a man I just met a few minutes earlier and I was very nervous. He was very courteous and treated me with respect, but I was rather upset at the beginning. After we kissed, I felt much better and cooperated to give him what he wanted. I feel much more comfortable with you.”

“Getting used to swinging will take a little time. I’m thoroughly enjoying it. I heard you were divorced.”

“Yes, my husband and I separated a year ago, but the divorce became final last week. My husband was sleeping around. When I caught him in our own bed with a girl I didn’t even know, I told him to get out.”

I hesitated, then asked, “Is this the first time you have had sex since your husband left?”

Vic5
Vic5
1,239 Followers