Sexual Encounters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,253 Followers

“Yes, I was true to him during our marriage. Of course, I had a couple of flings back in the school days when I knew Joan. I decided since I was single again, I was going to sow a few wild oats before getting married again. Joan suggested I try the swinging life style to see if I liked it. You seem like a nice person, although I am twenty five and you are only eighteen.”

“Joan told me that age doesn’t matter that much when it comes to sex. Since tonight is your first sexual experience in a year, too bad you were uncomfortable with dad. I hope it will be better with me, although I’m not very experienced with sex. I just had my first sexual experience about two weeks ago. Maybe you can teach me something.”

I continued, “Now I would like to take off your very pretty and sexy looking robe.”

As her robe fell to the floor, I stood back to view her body and complement her, “You have a beautiful body and your breast are so very shapely.”

I lightly touched her breasts, then said, “Your breasts feel silky soft.” I leaned down to kiss her nipples, then looked back at her face. “You are a beautiful girl and I like your long blond shoulder length hair. I know your hair isn’t dyed because I see blond hair down below.”

She laughed and I was glad to see her relaxed. I dropped my shorts and pressed our bodies together. We shared another long sexy kiss while my hard cock was rubbing against her body. We laid on the bed to continue kissing.

I looked lovingly into her eyes and said, “If you were a little disappointed in bed with dad, I’m not going to rush you into anything.”

“It’s alright, but you have been with two girls already tonight, are you sure you are ready for more right now.”

“Do you feel this hard thing rubbing up against you. If you do, then you know I am as ready as I ever will be. You are so sexy I am more than ready. I just want you to enjoy sex with me.”

We stopped talking and kissed some more as my hand roamed down to her crotch. One finger slid easily into a juicy hole. She rolled onto her back and parted her legs as I rolled on top. We kissed some more while I kept lightly pushing my cock forward trying to find her hole.

I softly said, “I don’t think I’m getting it aimed right, maybe you had better help.”

I heard her lightly laugh, “Yes, you need more experience if you are going to do it that way.”

I raised up a little to allow her hand to go down between our bodies to grasp my cock.

She said in awe, “Your are very hard. My husband never did get that hard.”

“Thanks for the compliment, hope you like it better than your husbands.”

I slowly eased in and I could hear her lightly moan in pleasure. I hoped it was pleasure because it felt so good to me.

She pulsated on my cock and I said, “Wow! That feels good.”

She quickly responded with a whisper, “Glad you like it.”

We took our time and often kissed. We were sharing a long open mouth kiss as we approached orgasms, but broke the kiss in order to breath when we both exploded. I couldn’t help but groan and yell as my sperm shot into her pussy. I hoped the people in the other bedroom didn’t hear me. Our naked bodies melted together as they both surged with erotic pleasure. I finally realized I was lying heavy on her, then I rolled us both over to where she was lying on top of me without my cock falling out.

The first thing she said after she had recovered, “That was wonderful. I would marry you tomorrow. I think that was the best orgasm I ever had.”

I eagerly responded, “I think you are so wonderful yourself.”

We cuddled in each others arms and went to sleep. It had been a long and exciting evening.

The next morning when I woke up, Joyce was out of bed sitting in front of the vanity putting on makeup. She was wearing only the thin sexy robe. I thought she looked so beautiful and sexy. She started combing her hair.

I got up and walked up to her back. I leaned down to kiss her on the head, then she turned around to stand up for us to hold a sexy kiss. My cock instantly became hard and was pushing against her body.

She commented, “I slept so good in your arms most of the night. How do you feel this bright sunny morning?”

“I feel wonderful knowing we have been together all night.” We kissed again. “Now I have this problem down below and only you can help.”

She laughingly reached down to hold my cock and covered my mouth with hers as our tongues meshed. “Alright, let’s get back in bed.”

We kissed some more, then I rolled on my back and helped pull her up on top of me. She was lying flat on me as we kissed some more, then she sat up to aim my cock. She was still juicy from the cum I had deposited in her last night, so she easily slid down on me. She gyrated on me slowly at first, then speeded up until we both had orgasms.

She slumped forward to recover, then lifted her head to look at me, “We need to get up and see if the others are in the kitchen for coffee as yet.”

She put on her skirt and blouse while I found my clothes to dress. When we entered the kitchen, the other four were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

Joan chuckled as she greeted us, “We were wondering when you two love birds would quit having sex and decide to join us.”

We all had breakfast and were ready to depart. Joan and dad invited us to have another party sometime soon. Joyce and I walked outside together to get in our cars.

When I hugged her and lightly kissed her goodbye, she said, “I would like to see you sometime. Let me give you my phone number.”

I responded, “I like you very much. Yes, I want to see you too. Let me give you my phone number.”

Mom greeted me when I arrived home, , “Did you have a good time. What did you do?”

“Yes, mom, I had a good time and I’m tired. We stayed up late to talk a lot and we watched TV quite a bit. Joan and dad’s friends were very friendly and pleasant people.”

I went to bed.

Vic5
Vic5
1,253 Followers