Sexual Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers

She whispered back, “He does seem nice. I think I will. You can go with his wife or someone else if it’s alright with you.”

Charles saw us whispering to each other and assumed we were making plans. I was in a position where Joyce could not see me nod to Charles and then nodded my head toward her.

He took the hint and very graciously ask, “Joyce, I am very enamored with you and your beauty. Would you go with me?” He held out his arm for her to take or refuse. She smiled at him and took it.

“Andy, I’ll be back in a little bit.” They disappeared into one of the bedrooms.

I sipped on my drink waiting for a girl or a couple to emerge from a bedroom. I walked around looking for a girl. I saw a young couple about my age sitting on a couch. I introduced myself.

The young man stood up and shook hands with me. “I’m Curtis and this is Cindy. We haven’t seen hardly anyone our age here. It’s nice to meet you. Is your lady with you?”

“Yes, she is busy in a room and I’m looking for a girl.”

We chatted a few minutes to get acquainted, then he said, “We are leaving with another couple we came with, but maybe we could get together some other time. Give me your phone number.”

We exchanged phone numbers. When they departed, I continued looking around for a girl.

I saw one standing in the corner with a drink in her hand. She was dressed in a blouse and a very short skirt. I walked over to introduce myself. She said her name was Wendy. She was neat looking but she looked much older than mom, probably in her late fifties, or maybe sixties. I had never consider sex with a grandmother before, but I was desperate. I started a conversation with her.

“Is your husband or boyfriend with you?”

“Yes, my boyfriend is in one of the rooms right now.”

“Why are you standing out here looking so lonely?”

“Oh, I haven’t been too lonely. I just came out of a room. Now I’m waiting for my boyfriend to finish. What are you doing wondering around out here? You’re so young, do you have a wife here?”

“No, my girlfriend is now in a room. I’m looking for a girl to go with me.”

She sarcastically said, “Sonny, I’m old enough to be your grandmother. Can’t you find a girl your age?”

“I haven’t seen any my age. But in a place like this age doesn’t matter, does it.?”

“You’re right about that. Would you consider a girl my age?”

“I think you are very attractive and sexy looking. I like the way you dress. I think most of the girls here don’t have panties on. Do you?”

She looked flustered with that question, “No, I don’t wear panties when we come here and I don’t wear a bra.”

I responded, “From what I see, I’ll bet you are a beauty with your clothes off. It would be an honor for me to take you in a room.”

She looked at me as if trying to decide what to do.

She responded, “I’m bored standing out here waiting for my sorry boyfriend to get his rocks off so we can go home. My feet hurt. Guess it would be a good chance to get off my feet. Your offer sounds good to me. I see a door open. Let’s go.”

“My name is Andy. What is your name?”

“Just call me Wanda.”

We walked in the bedroom where the table lamp was on dim, but it was easy to see in the room. Wanda lifted her dress up over her head leaving her completely naked.

“Wanda, you have a beautiful body.”

She quickly responded, “You’re fibbing, but I like the compliments anyway. Let’s see what you have in your shorts.”

She looked down and took hold of my cock as my shorts slid to the floor.

I could see her eyes opened wider as she said, “Look at this, you do have a very hard one and very big, too. I like it that way. When a person my age dates a man my age, I don’t ever get one this hard. I think I am going to enjoy being in here with you. There is an advantage to be with a kid my grandson’s age. I’m glad I wanted to get off my aching feet. I want this hard thing in my mouth first, then you can fuck me with it.”

I thought she was very outspoken about what she wanted. Maybe older people know what they want and make it known. Anyway, I was excited to be in here with her.

Her mouth enveloped my cock, licking all around the head and up and down.

She raised up to comment, “That is the hardest and best one I’ve had in my mouth in a long time. Now give it to me down here.”

She rolled over on her back and said, “Come on up here and make me happy. I want you to fuck me slow at first, then very fast, then slow again. Keep doing it. Do you think you can keep from cumming for awhile to make it last?”

“I think I can, I just finished with another girl about half hour ago.”

I rolled up on top of her and she aimed my cock, she said, “Push forward a little, not too far.”

I could feel my cock head starting to enter her. She said, “Now pull back, I want to rub the end up and down and over my ass hole. I should be very juicy because the guy I was with a few minutes ago cum in me. I tried to wipe out as much as I could so I wouldn’t go around dripping. Did you every cum in a girl’s ass?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“With your big cock, you may not get a chance and especially not with me. You would hurt me too much. Now that I’ve rubbed it around, push it in.”

I pushed in and she released her hand on my cock to let it go all the way in.

She commented, “That is really hard and I can feel it all the way. Now start by fucking me slow.”

I began to make long slow strokes until she said, “Speed it up.”

I was now fucking her fast and I was wonder if I could keep from cumming.

It was a relief for me when she said, “Now slow down.”

The next time she told me to speed up, I didn’t fuck her quite as fast. I alternated my speed each time she told me. She was pushing up to me as if she was really enjoying herself. I was wondering when she was going to have an orgasm.

I think I fucked her for fifteen or twenty minutes before I could feel her movements becoming a little more frantic.

She then said in a breathless voice, “Make it fast, go fast.”

I speeded up and began pounding her. She was bumping up to meet my thrusts. Her body stiffened and shuddered. She groaned very loud. I kept pounding her until I started shooting cum.

She was groaning, “Ooooooooo. Oooooooo.”, over and over.

She became limp and voiceless. I did hear a whimper now and then.

She woke up from her quietness to say, “I laid some tissues around here somewhere, let me find them before you pull out.”

She again said, “Now pull out.”

We got up to dress . She pulled the dress over her head which was her only article of clothing. She had left her shoes somewhere else.

She said, “My boyfriend may be waiting for me. I did have a good time with you. I usually come here for the monthly party and if you are here again and want to be with me, I will gladly go in a room with you again. I like you.”

I walked out of the room with her and began to look around for Joyce. I saw her sitting in the other room with dad and Joan.

As I approached them, dad said, “Hope you didn’t rush anything. We haven’t been waiting long. People are leaving so it’s time for us to go.”

While driving on the way home, nothing was said about who had sex with who. But every one mentioned they had a good time. When we arrived at dad’s house, I took Joyce home in my car.

She said, “It is getting late, why don’t you come in and stay the night. I’ll give you breakfast in the morning.”

“I would like that. I left a note for mom that I might not be home tonight. She had a date again with Mr. Gregory and she won’t miss me if he is staying all night with her.”

When we went in Joyce’s home, I suggested we take a shower to clean ourselves of the swingers club. We stripped off and got in the shower.

While soaping and washing each other, I asked, “How did you make out with the last guy you went with in a bedroom. I think his name was John?”

“He was nice and gentle. His kisses were good. John wanted to get in a six nine position, but I told him the other guy had cum in my pussy, but I thought he had eaten and sucked out most of it. John said he didn’t mind a little of that. His favorite position of sex was to lick and kiss a girl’s pussy. We got in a six nine position and I gave him a blow job while he sucked on my clit to give me an orgasm. We weren’t in the room very long together. I looked for you when I came out. What did you do?”

“I wandered around for awhile looking for a girl. I finally found a grandmother waiting for her boyfriend ‘to get his rocks off with another girl’. That’s the words she used. She was bored standing around and her feet hurt. She decided she might as well go in a room with me to get off her feet. She gave me all kinds of instructions on how to fuck her. I thought it was humourous. She said she would like to meet me again if we go back next month.”

By now Joyce and had I washed each other and got out to dry off. She looked so pretty when she put on a short see through nighty. I decided to sleep in the nude. I was wondering if we wanted more sex now or wait until morning.

We got in bed and cuddled. My cock was hard but I felt I could wait. It was very late, actually in the wee hours of the morning.

I asked, “Do you feel up to more sex now or should we wait until morning?”

“Why don’t we sleep cuddled together. I will feel safe and loved that way. I haven’t had anyone to sleep all night with in many months.”

Soon we were sound asleep in each others’ arms.

We both woke up together about eleven o’clock. I was about to float out of bed and got up to urinate. She waited in bed until I finished, then said, “I have to go, too.”

We both crawled back in bed. I kissed her neck, then her breasts. My cock became very hard, especially after my hand reached down to rub her pussy. I rolled her up on top to sit on me. She leaned forward to kiss, then I kissed her nipples again. Without prompting her, she raised her butt to aim my cock. She knew what we both wanted. She lowered herself down my very stiff one.

I commented, “We were together all last night, but we never had sex together. We had sex, but it was with other people, complete strangers. How do you feel today about that?”

She thought for a few seconds, then said, “That was something I thought I would never do. Then I decided to sow my wild oats and Joan talked me into going with them. I had a good time, but I have mixed feelings about it. It was a lesson in what other people like about sex and was rather interesting. I think I have enough curiosity to go again.. I ‘ll go again next month if you will take me.”

“I’ll take you. Maybe we can meet with dad and Joan and some of their friends like we did the other night.”

“I would like that too.”

We stopped talking while Joyce started riding me. Joyce had her orgasm first, but kept riding me until I cum.

We got up to have coffee. While we sat in the living room sipping a second cup, Joyce said, “Andy, I like being with you. I feel safe and secure with you around. I have a proposition for you now that you have broken up with Janice. You could move in with me. Now that you are in no rush to get married, would you like to go to college? As you know the state university is here in our city.”

“That is a good idea, but I don’t have the money.”

“Don’t worry about that. You can live here and I’ll pay for all the food. My grand parents left me a considerable amount of money. I also have a small business. I own and manage a computer store that does accounts for other businesses. You could major in computer science and accounting in college and work in my store part time.”

“That sounds wonderful. I thank you so much. I not only like you, but I could fall in love with you too. You are such a nice person, and I might add, very sexy. Sex with you is the best.”

She quickly responded, “And I think I am in love with you. Sex with you is much better than when I lived with my husband.”

I went home to see mom. Mr. Gregory was still visiting her and I assumed he had spent the night.

I told mom about moving in with Joyce. She cautioned me about the age difference, but she agreed it was alright if that is what I wanted. She would like to meet Joyce sometime. Mr. Gregory thought he remembered her from her highschool days.

I packed my clothes and left home to live with Joyce. She watched me hang my clothes in the same large closet with hers. She put my tooth brush next to hers in the bathroom.

We hugged and kissed, then she said, “Now we are a couple.”

I added, “A couple in the swinging life style.” We both laughed.

I checked with the university about enrolling in the summer session, then went to Joyce’s office to learn how I could help.

That week, Joyce and I had sex every night, then went to sleep cuddled together. Life with her was wonderful.

Thursday evening, Joan called to invite us to their house on Friday for “drinks and fun” was the words she used. We knew what that meant.

We arrived at dad’s house on Friday evening about eight. Dad congratulated us on living together. He thought I was doing the right thing by going to college and working in Joyce’s business

We were now on our second drink when dad put a tape in the VCR. It was the tape he made when I fucked Joan the other evening. We four watched the movie of me fucking her in different positions. The last position was when I fucked her dogie style and pulled out to shoot cum on her butt. I was wondering what Joyce was thinking. Surely she wouldn’t be jealous, and she knew we came over here to let dad fuck her tonight while I would be with Joan again. Watching the movie got us all in the mood.

Dad said, “What are we waiting for. There’s plenty of room on the king size bed for all of us.”

We all walked in the bedroom together and undressed. Dad took Joyce by the hand and led her to the other side of the bed while Joan and I settled in on the side nearest to the bathroom. Last Saturday night, I did get to see Joyce fucked by one guy, but then the second guy had her in privacy. Now I was going to see dad fuck her.

Joan and I kissed with open mouths several times while I massaged her breasts and rubbed her crotch. I looked over to see dad kissing and sucking Joyce’s nipples and she seemed to be liking it. I moved down Joan’s body to lick her pussy. I could see dad out of the corner of my eye that he was now about ready to lick Joyce’s pussy. She spread her legs to give him plenty of room. I didn’t think I was jealous and I realized it turned me on to watch.

I moved back up to get on top of Joan and let her aim my cock. Her pussy enveloped my cock and felt so good when she pulsated her pussy.

I whispered, “Joan, I like that.”

Nothing more was said for a little while and all I could hear was moans and groans in the room.

Dad broke the silence, “Andy, I took pictures the other night, now it’s your turn to take our pictures.”

I let my cock slip out of Joan’s pussy to get up. She seemed a little disappointed to lose it. I got the camcorder and ask, “What do you want me to take?”

Dad quickly said, “I want a movie of me and Joyce in a six nine position.”

Joyce cooperated and moved up on top of dad with her mouth near his cock. I took a movie as she held his cock to jack it a couple of times, looked up at me, then took it in her mouth. It was very erotic to see her going up and down on dad. I then walked around to a position to take pictures of dad licking Joyce’s pussy. She was beginning to squirm on his mouth and I thought it would be a good picture if she had an orgasm right now. I kept grinding away taking another three or four minutes of film. Joyce’s butt was pushing into dad’s mouth as I filmed him sucking her clit rather fast. I filmed her whole body as she stiffened and jerked through an orgasm.

I assumed dad would be cumming, so I quickly moved with the camcorder to get a good picture of dad cumming in her mouth. He was pushing up to her with small jerks as he exploded. She held on to his cock to keep it in her mouth. The camera was grinding as I watched Joyce pull up to lick the remaining cum from the head and a little that started running down the side.

I jubilantly said, “Dad, you are really going to like this movie when we play it back.”

Joyce rolled off of dad and he sat up to say, “Joyce, that was really great. Thank you.”

She laughingly answered, “Glad you liked it. It will be interesting to see the movie. Can we play it back now?”

Dad put the movie in the bedroom VCR and turned it on. Everyone watched. I think Joyce looked a little embarrassed when dad was shooting cum in her mouth.

My cock became rock hard while we watched the movie. I said, “Dad, you can take a picture of me and Joan. That movie really turned me on.”

I crawled between Joan’s legs and it didn’t take very long for both of us to have orgasms. Dad played the movie back for us to watch.

It was getting late when Joyce and I returned home.

She commented, “I was a little embarrassed when your dad showed the movie and the part where I sucked him off. I didn’t know I was so messy when I give a guy a blow job. I have to pull back up to keep from choking when a guy cums, then with his butt and cock bouncing around, I hold on with my hand to keep his cock from coming out of my mouth. Usually, some of the cum gets out of my mouth onto him or on my face. I can’t help it.”

We decided to go to sleep and wait until morning to have more sex.

Saturday afternoon I answered the phone, “Hello”

“Hello, this is Curtis. Remember meeting me and Cindy at the swingers party?”

“Oh, yes, I remember, we were the only people there about my age.”

We talked for awhile to become more acquainted. He told me they were in their second year at the University, then I mentioned I was enrolling in the summer term.

He finally asked, “We would like to invite you and your lady to our house tonight for a party. Another couple lives with us in our modest three bedroom rental house and they will be here too. I think you will like them.”

“Hold the phone to let me to talk to Joyce.”

Joyce was willing and I gave Curtis the OK that we would be there at eight.

Joyce dressed in a mini skirt and blouse and avoided both the panties and bra. She assumed the other girls would dress in similar way. I thought she was so sexy when we were ready to leave.

We shared a couple of erotic kisses, but she said, “We don’t have time for a quickie right now, let’s go meet our new swinging friends.”

We arrived to be greeted by Curtis and Cindy. They introduced us to their house mates, Marian and Marty. I thought they were very nice looking and Marian looked especially pretty to me. All four were enrolled at the university.

Drinks were being consumed as Joyce and I became more acquainted with them. Every one seemed to be up and around and not stuck in a chair. They used two of the bedrooms and used the large third bedroom as a study room. Marian took me into the study room to look at the computer. She pulled up a web page showing pictures of naked guys and gals. Curtis came in the room to show me pictures they had taken of each other. I saw naked pictures of both Marian and Cindy. Some of them where taken while one of the two guys had their cock buried.

Curtis said, “Maybe we’ll get a picture of you and Joyce.”

Joyce came into the room to see some of the pictures, too. I walked back to the kitchen to freshen drinks for both Marian and myself. We turned to face each other for a kiss. Her tongue searched through my teeth to mesh with mine.

Curtis came into the kitchen as we were still kissing. He said, “Looks like the party is getting started.”

Joyce came into the kitchen to refresh her drink. Curtis hugged and kissed her, patted her on the butt, then fixed her drink. Soon all six of us were in the living room sitting down either in a chair or on the floor. Cindy was sitting on the floor with her knees pulled up. With her short dress, in her lap, I could see she was not wearing panties. Was she giving me a show to tease me?

Vic5
Vic5
1,247 Followers