Sexual Enemies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed both hips again, taken by a new frenzy. Her eyes flew to the ceiling, her orgasm close.

The pounding was more that I could take. The only touch on my cock so far that night had been the one squeeze she'd given it before she tied me down. All the other stimulation had been cerebral or anal, but it was more than enough. I focused on the violation, on my prostate, on my cock. I imagined a touch on my cock and I exploded!

"ARRGH!" Stars blurred my vision. I screamed something else incoherent after the grunt. My cock hosed shot after shot, but it still begged to be touched even as I came. It was at once the most thrilling and least satisfying orgasm of my life. I heard someone else screaming and looked to the mirror.

Stacey tossed her head back. Her hips shoved and locked against my ass, the dildo as deep as it could go, her mouth open to the ceiling, her nipples hard as rock.

"OH! OH!" she cried, before giving two more gyrating thrusts. She collapsed over me and those hard nipples pushed into my back, her cold lips pressing against my neck.

"Oh that was good," she said. "I'm going to have to try this one on Gavin. Oh wow!"

I was only vaguely aware that she was untying me at last. She helped me stand and massaged my arms and legs, helping me move away from the table and sit on a chair.

I thought the fun had come to an end when she started untying Gavin, but she wasn't finished. She pushed him over to the table and tied him in the same way that she'd tied me, legs spread, arms spread, bent over; but Gavin is taller than me. She left his bonds loose enough that she was able to climb onto the table and wiggle under him.

My cock stirred when I realized what she had in mind. She intended to have Gavin fuck her while he was tied to the table. He understood right away and shoved into her, provoking a gasp and widening her eyes. Her hands cupped his naked buttocks and pulled him deep.

Watching a guy tied up overtop his girlfriend, his cock buried in her pussy, got me really going, but my hand wasn't what my cock wanted. It wanted his ass! I stood and grabbed a condom and the lube from the side table; apparently Stacey had anticipated my reaction to this sight.

Gavin froze when my hand touched his buttock.

"Spank him!" ordered Stacey, her voice husked.

I obliged with four good swats that connected nicely with the orbs of his ass on either side of his anus. With each smack Gavin gasped and thrust into Stacey, who now had her arms over her head to brace against the wall.

"Yeah!" she shouted. "Give it to him."

I was too horny to waste time on more spanking though. I dripped fluid onto his ass and rubbed it around, forcing him to pause with his cock deep inside her.

"Fuck me, damn it!" said Stacey.

"Ok," I whispered as I shoved my cock into Gavin's ass. It was tight. Oh my it was tight! I pulled back and so did he. I pushed deep and so did he.

We fought each other for a few moments, him pulling while I was pushing and vice versa, but then our rhythm matched and I began riding him in earnest, my tongue licking between his shoulder blades as I thrust into him.

"Oh yeah." Stacey's words punched out between short gasps for air. "Fuck me like a man!"

Gavin's head drifted to one side so that he could bite down on her shoulder, giving me an eye-to-eye lock with my sexual enemy. We both realized that she was talking to me.

"Yeah, fuck me," she groaned.

Every time I punched into Gavin, he thrust into Stacey, and every time I pulled back so did he. Gavin wasn't fucking Stacey, I was! He was my living, hot strap on, just a tool with which to fuck his girlfriend. I picked up the pace, slamming into her, wanting to orgasm and wanting her to cum for the ride.

It was too much for Gavin. His head tossed, the back of his skull actually hitting my forehead as he came--shuddering--into his girl friend, his rectum clenching at my cock.

I tried to keep fucking, but my human strap-on clearly had an erectile problem. I lunged for his bonds, fumbling in a frenzy to untie him. He stood in front of Stacey for a moment even after I'd freed him, so I shoved him aside, causing him to stumble and land heavily on the chair he'd been tied to earlier. I ripped off my condom.

Stacey sat up. I pushed her back down.

"We're not done," I growled as I ripped open another condom package.

Her eyes widen. "Oh yes!"

I stepped between her legs and we attacked like animals trying to devour one another alive, our tongues ravening each others mouths, our nails clawing for purchase on each others back, our genitals smashing together as if we hope to drive my cock right through her.

She tossed her head back "Fuck me, faggot! Fuck me!"

"This is so good," I gasped, my lips licking the sweat in her cleavage.

"I guess that means you're not gay," she gasped, a sly lilt to her voice.

I didn't stop fucking, we were far too gone for that, but I did hesitate, slowing as this penetrated my mind as deeply as my cock penetrated her pussy.

"I'm still gay," I said.

"And Gavin's still hetero. He's still my boyfriend."

Her point rammed home. Just because Gavin had a good screaming orgasm with me didn't mean he was all gay. The gray between the black and white extremes of orientation was a big arena.

"Right, I get it," I said to my sexual enemy. "Maybe he's not gay, but I'm still going to fuck you till I come!" I picked up the tempo, rocking my hips to a faster pelvic thrust.

"Please do!" Her gasp cut short as she locked her lips back to mine. We fucked in competition, with anger, as if the one who came first got to keep Gavin as a prize.

If that were really true then I won, slamming into her as I spurted deep, the pumping of my cock now in time to the pumping of my hips. I screamed into her mouth as I rode wave after wave of ecstasy.

I slowed but it clearly wasn't to Stacey's liking, her pelvis still rocking as if she hoped to draw an orgasm from my softening dick. I felt a third hand on my ass and looked over my shoulder.

Gavin stood there with an erection. For a moment I hoped he would drill me, and he did look from my ass to Stacey's splendor. Stacey and I both froze, as if we feared pushing him in one direction or another. We wanted to see which way he would really go without our interference. He gently shoved me aside.

"She needs me," he said. "I can really make her cum."

He climbed onto her, and in moments they were fucking like pros. I was forgotten, standing there with the condom waiting to be removed from my dick.

The sight of Gavin's butt started to get me going, just a twitch of interest from my cock. I considered using him as a strap on again, but I do have some conscience. I gathered up my clothes and tip toed into the front hall, watching the happy couple fuck as I dressed.

Gavin had made his choice, and she was screaming his name over and over as I let myself out the door. Stacey had won this battle and all the power to her, but it was comforting to know that if Gavin ever decided he needed another walk on the wild side he knew where to find me.

These straight guys who've fucked me once always come back for more. I couldn't wait.

12