Turning My Wife into a Hotwife

Story Info
Husband turns wife into a Hotwife.
2.4k words
4.28
110.3k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of turning my seemingly innocent hottie of a wife into a Vixen; or a Hotwife as some would call it, was a fantasy that I had been toying with for quite some time. I had no idea how she'd react to me telling her to do sexual things with other men, regardless of if I was watching or not. The thought of this would get my blood pumping and my cock would become a raging hard-on. It started to envelope my life as I was constantly thinking about what she would look like sucking this guy's cock or bent over a couch being railed by that guy or being gang banged by that group of business men over there. I needed to make something happen or else I'd go insane, or my cock would explode, one or the other. When the opportunity presented itself, I jumped on it.

My wife, Nikki, worked in some high rise corporate office building and was getting ready for their annual Christmas party, no it was not Nakatomi Plaza, this isn't Die Hard. I walked into our bedroom to find her putting on a nude bra and boring looking panties, that just wasn't going to work. "Hey honey, why don't you wear these instead?" I said as I reached into her drawer and pulled out a lacy red n black thong along with the matching bra as well.

"I haven't worn those since James and Cindy's wedding. What's going on in that head of yours my love?" she asked with a devious little smile stretching across her beautiful face.

I decided now was as good a time as any to finally tell her about my fantasy. Once her lingerie was on, I grabbed her hair, pulled it back and commanded her to get on her knees and suck my cock. Without hesitation, she turned around and dropped to her knees. Caught off guard, she fumbled with my belt buckle but managed to get my cock out fairly quickly, stuffing it down her waiting throat. She always loved to suck on my 9 ½ inch cock and after a couple years of trying, she was able to deepthroat me all the way pretty easily.

"I want you to be my Hotwife." I said as she feverishly slurped and sucked and stroked my cock. For a second she stopped, I reckon she was contemplating what to say to my random request.

She continued to think about it as she shoved my cock back down her throat. "Ungh...slurrrp...your hotwife...mmm...whats that?" She managed to say while giving me a rather sloppy yet amazing blowjob.

"A Hotwife gets to have sex with other men, or women at the request of her husband." I said as I could feel the cum starting to fill my balls as she continued to suck me off like a cock starved slut in heat.

"You...slurp...want...sllluurrpp...me to do this to...gulp...another guy?" Gasping for air between words, she managed to keep her composure as we discussed my fantasy.

She pulled off my cock with a audible pop noise, looked up at me and we locked eyes. "Yes." I confidently told her. The look on her face was of utter lust and she impaled herself back down onto my cock, taking it all the way down her throat. She continued to deepthroat, suck, and stroke my throbbing member, spit and drool slinging all over her chest and my balls. It didn't take her long to coax a massive load of warm, thick baby batter from my cock and when I came, she let all of it pool into her mouth, swishing her tongue around in the pool of cum. She looked at me and then swallowed it all in one gulp.

"Damn I love the taste of your cum babe. Mmm, honey you've gotten me all soaking wet down there now. Whatever shall we do about it lover?" She said as she stood up facing me. Her face was a mess but she had managed to keep her lingerie from getting messed up.

"I think you should go to that party, flirt your ass off, find the biggest cock there and do whatever you want to it. There are only two rules you must follow." I said.

"Rules?" She asked as she cleaned her face off and began to apply her make up. I came up behind her, coping a feel of her amazing ass and explained the rules.

"Yes, rules. Rule number one, you must produce video evidence, whether you send me a video or come home and let me watch with you. Rule number two, no creampies, for now. So he can blow his load anywhere else except in your pussy or ass. Remember I do love giving you a nice messy facial." I said with a wink and a smile.

"Oh I know you certainly do love seeing your naughty little wife splattered with your cum. I bet you probably still have twenty or so pics in your phone right now." She gave a slight giggle just as she put the finishing touches on her make up. Damn she looked sexy as fuck. I couldn't wait to see her coated in another man's cum. "Hmm, now that I think about it, I am due for a facial." She stood up on her tippy toes and planted a big kiss on my lips.

I let her get dressed and just sat back and watched. With make up and hair done, she made her way to her closet and rummaged through her collection of dresses. Her dresses ranged from the nice sunny day casual to I'm feeling classy to I'm getting fucked tonight. Alas, she pulled out a skimpy blue dress that was very tight in all the right places. It was trimmed with lace and hugged her curves. Nikki wasn't really all that tall, barefoot she stood only 5'3 compared to my 5'9 so she had quite the collection of high heels. Over in the corner, she kept her special going out heels, or so called Fuck Me heels. She bent over, showing off her gently tanned heart shaped ass and picked out her Christian Louboutin Black Madame Butterfly pumps with the red bottom, which gave her a 5 ½ inch lift. These heels had huge sex appeal, with three wide straps that crossed the top of the foot, topped with small black bows. My wife's entire outfit screamed, get over here and fuck me!

"No sexy outfit is complete without the proper jewelry." I said as I handed her a small gift box from my dresser.

"What's this?" She excitedly asked as she opened the box to find a glistening platinum bracelet adorned with three charms, one female charm and two male charms.

"This is the Hotwife anklet, it's a piece of jewelry a woman wears to let men know she's sexually available. If they know what it is, they will approach you casually and be total gentlemen. Any man who hits on you and is just trying to get up your dress, has no idea what it is and is just drunk, horny, or both. For tonight though, you may chose any man you deem worthy." I explained as she bent over, flipping her thick brunette hair over to one side. With her new jewelry in place, she checked over herself in the mirror.

"Honey, are you totally sure you want me to do this? You know after tonight, there is no turning back. You could very well create a monster slut here, are you ready for that?" She asked me while putting on the finishing touches, the diamond earrings I had gotten her for our wedding anniversary last year.

"Yes I am. I am only one man and baby, you have the sex drive of a fucking machine. We both know I have no problem pleasing you in the bedroom, but I can't please you every day all day, not like I'm getting any younger. By letting you do this, not only does this help you satisfy your huge craving for cock but it also lets me reclaim you, remind you that above all, you are mine." With that, she leaned over and gave me a long endearing kiss.

Ten minutes later, she was out the door, the tail lights to her lifted Toyota 4Runner disappearing down the driveway. You'd never know it by the way she was dressed, but Nikki is a country girl at heart. She can kick it with the guys, getting dirty, shooting guns and going hunting during the day, but by night she can become a total goddess in heels ready for a night out on the town. With my wife on her way to the party, I grabbed my Xbox controller and fired up a game of Ghost Recon Breakpoint to kill the time. A quick glance at the clock read 6:39pm, which meant that in 15 minutes, my wife will be on the prowl for a big cock.

Two hours in and my phone had been silent, except for the single text from Nikki letting me know she got there safely. I had played Breakpoint with a few buddies for a bit but then decided to sit back and watch a movie while waiting. This was probably the hardest part of it all, the waiting. Upon my return from a pee break, my phone lit up, Nikki's ringtone played. I could feel pulse quicken as I reached for my phone. One picture message was displayed across the screen. I opened it up and my cock lurched in my pants. There was my wife with another man's cock in her mouth. She was taking a selfie while blowing some dude.

Ding

Another message came through as my mind was still processing the first. My heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest as I looked at my wife, her emerald green eyes staring right into the camera with his cock shoved down her throat. She must've set the phone directly on-top of his cock to get that angle is what was going through my twisted mind at that moment.

My phone fell silent for a few minutes then another message came through playing her ringtone. It was a video message this time. I don't think my cock could have gotten any harder at that moment. I sat there in my leather recliner, my throbbing member in one hand and phone in the other, watching as my wife sucked and slobbered on a cock that wasn't mine. She took it down her throat over n over again, drool pouring from her mouth. "Damn my wife is such a slut for me." I said out loud as I she got face fucked in the video. Another message came in while the video played. I got to watch as the man withdrew his dripping cock from my wife's mouth and taking a firm grip, he stroked it until he let loose a flood of cum which streaked across Nikki's make up ruined face. Multiple ropes of cum arched across her face, falling on her cheeks, lips, nose, even some on her forehead. I was feverishly stroking my own cock by now, the sight of my cum soaked wife was incredible.

I had almost forgotten about the message that came in during the video and upon opening it, I didn't last much longer. My wife had taken the most naughtiest of selfies, covered in the mystery man's spunk. Just then, I shot multiple ropes of cum across the floor. I couldn't remember the last time I came so hard or so much for that matter. The orgasm rocked me so hard I fell asleep and was awoken to the sound of my wife's SUV pulling into the driveway. I looked at the clock, 1 AM blinked across the display.

A minute later, the sound of the front door opening and closing echoed through out the house, followed by the very distinctive sound of high heels clicking on the hardwood floor. My cock awoke instantly, blooding flooding the veins causing a larger than normal erection. When the clicking stopped I turned around and there she was, standing in the door way to the living room.

"Hey lover, did you miss me?" She playfully asked as she twirled her hair with her finger, doing that sexy little lip biting thing. Her hair was a bit disheveled and make up told no lies by the streaks of mascara that had run down her face, no doubt from the rough throat fucking she had received only a few hours ago.

With no hesitation I was up on my feet and across the room, Nikki deep in my embrace. Her perfume mixed with the pungent smell of semen excited me like never before. "Oh fuck yes I did baby!" I said as I grabbed her the waist. Guiding her over to the couch, I promptly bent her over, whisking up her dress only to reveal her bare ass.

"I hope you didn't lose that thong young lady. I liked that one." I said as I got down on my knees and spread her plump cheeks apart. Her pussy was red n swollen and her ass looked recently stretched. I could see cum still dripping from her ass.

"Of course not babe, they are in my car. I took them off before even getting out since they were already soaked." She said as she wiggled her ass in my face. "So did you like what I sent you earlier?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh did I ever! That was fucking hot babe! I won't lie, I had my doubts but fuck, I don't think my cock could've gotten any harder." I responded right before slipping two fingers in her already sopping wet cunt. The sudden invasion of my fingers made her shudder with pleasure as I probed her wrecked cunt.

"Oh baby! I can't wait to feel you inside me. Don't make me wait baby, please please. Fuck me. Fuck your naughty hotwife. Just think about all the cocks that are going to be going in here in the future." As she said that, I slipped my thumb into her tight little pink hole. "That's right baby, you own me. I'm yours to do with however you please!"

I pulled my fingers out and instead of fucking her right then and there, I picked her up, tossed her over my shoulder, and carried her to the bedroom. With a firm slap on the butt, she giggled as she bounced on my shoulder, her Fuck Me heels still attached to her feet. I laid her down onto the bed and began to get out of my clothes. With my throbbing cock standing at full mast, I was ready to reclaim my wife.