Sexual Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davidms
davidms
6 Followers

I grabbed her sloppy, sticky breasts and began rubbing cum around her hard nipples. Jennifer groaned with fantastic pleasure.

"More," she said. "Keep working my tits while I get royally fucked."

Jennifer leaned forward and nibbled on my shoulder. It was hot and felt very intimate at that moment.

"I can't concentrate on much," she offered in a hesitating, breathless voice. "But I need some oral stimulation. Your hands on my breasts feel great. And this cock in me . . . my God . . . it is impossible. Too big. Too hard. Too . . . great. I never imagined I would need to get fucked like this so badly. Thank you for it. Thank you . . ."

Then a large length of cock slid into Jennifer and her head dropped. She appeared to have fainted.

After a moment, she lifted her head. Her face now was covered in sweat. As her chest grew sweaty between her heaving breasts, the cum started to run off all over my hands.

"Oh Jesus. Oh God. Nothing like it. Nothing." Jennifer continued to blather nonsense as the cock kept deepening in her. Finally, she exclaimed "He's in all the way! I feel his balls hitting me."

This seemed to restore some of Jennifer's energy. She began pushing back as the performer slid his monster cock in and out of her pussy. Their coupling made loud, sloppy wet sounds that filled the room. Many other patrons had approached the scene to stand around us and watch. I could not tell whether Jennifer noticed.

"Your cock. Your beautiful cock. I'm ready now. Stick it into my mouth and fuck it. Fuck my mouth hard," she said to me. So I did.

Jennifer looked absolutely gorgeous with my cock in her slimy mouth and the monster dick fucking her pussy hard and fast. I couldn't have loved or appreciated her more than I did at that moment. What a woman!

I knew I couldn't last long. Jennifer was screaming in intense pleasure while aggressively sucking my dick between screams. I presented her mouth with a nuclear blast. Her mouth filled with my cum, which she tried to swallow repeatedly. Then she pulled me from her mouth and covered her face with the rest of my cum. Both of us were in heaven.

Jennifer laid her painted faced on my thigh as she tried to recover. But the performer was fucking her silly and she just could not get it together. She was beyond normal sensation, a pleasure toy with no off switch.

Then the performer suddenly pulled out and Jennifer gasped. She was not happy. Until she jumped when he re-entered her.

She screamed "You have got to be kidding me! He is fucking my ass! He is in my ass!"

The other patrons broke into applause.

She looked up at me with an alien expression, shocked and happy all at once. She was far over the edge of normal.

"My ass! Shit, my ass! He's going to fuck me to oblivion!" she continued. "God I needed this, and I didn't know it."

Jennifer was squealing and breathing as if giving birth. It only took a few minutes for her to explode into orgasm.

The performer pulled out and Jennifer screamed, "NOT NOW. Keep that cock in me. My God!"

The performer motioned for our waiter to return. When he did, he nodded at me, pulled Jennifer up from the bench and lay onto his back on the bench. The performer quickly pulled off the waiter's pants, lifted Jennifer in the air and forced her down onto the waiter's squat, thick cock. Jennifer gushed air as the impossibly thick cock stretched her gooey pussy.

The performer then pushed between Jennifer's should blades and quickly slammed his cock back into her ass. He had moved very quickly so that Jennifer would not lose the heightened intensity and sensitivity from her most recent orgasm.

Sure enough, Jennifer immediately began to cry out and moan loudly, her senses on total overload.

"Oh My God! I cannot believe this. Do you see these cocks in me?"

"I do," I replied. "You look fantastic."

All she could manage in response was "Ugh. Uh. Oh."

She was putting on a stellar performance and the patrons were eating it up. Many were fucking standing up, within a few feat of our booth. There were blowjobs aplenty.

I just watched in awe and enjoyment. At this point Jennifer was cumming continuously and her breathing was very labored. The look on her face was priceless, intense pleasure beyond anything she could have imagined. I had imagined it though, and I was nothing but happy.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture. She giggled when she saw me do it. I told her I was sharing the picture with her parents and she laughed and exploded in a hugely intense orgasm. A few more, smaller orgasms followed and then Jennifer near fainted. She was like a rag doll on the two cocks jamming into her.

A few minutes later the performer and the waiter yelled out, removed their cocks and covered Jennifer from head to toe with their cum. They helped her sit up in the booth, thanked her and me profusely, then walked backstage.

Jennifer was a hell of a sight. There was cum everywhere, oozing and dripping. She looked as if she could barely keep open her eyes and had used every ounce of energy to receive this fucking of a lifetime.

The next performers were entering the stage. I told Jennifer she had done great and it might be time to head home. She agreed.

Rising slowly, dripping everywhere, she laid her head on my shoulder. I observed that her dress likely was a total loss.

"I need to sleep for a week," Jennifer whispered.

"You have made my fantasy come true, even beyond my dreams. I don't know what else I could ask of you," I said.

"Fair enough," Jennifer replied as we walked out the door. "But when should we come back?"

davidms
davidms
6 Followers
12