Sexual Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy, Carly, and myself all became momentarily still. Me, to simply allow Carly to regain her composure and let her sensitive clit relent for a brief moment. Sandy was panting like a sprinter after a quick forty yard dash from her climax as well.

I was standing now directly behind Carly, my cock head nudging in between her firm tanned ass, while Sandy was now standing and looking down at Brent, his entire cock literally dripping with her thick, slippery saliva.

"Sandy, I think we should give these boys a treat now. What do you think?"

"I agree Sugar girl. Let's give em something to write home about."

Little did they know, they already had given us something to write home about!

Sandy climbed up on top of Brent, who was still lying on the bed.

I watched as she grabbed his massive swollen cock and perched the dark purple head against her opened pussy opening. Then she easily but slowly rode his long thick shaft down to the base. Her heat must have been intense, by the way Brent was gasping and moaning.

Carly turned me around and knelt down between me and the bed. She took my cock head and held it like an ice cream cone firmly at the base. Her pink tongue flickered out and quickly swooshed away the large dollop of pre-cum that adorned the tip of my slit. My God, it felt so good! She continued to play and would lap at the head and sensitive under side just like eating an ice cream cone.

Her hand began to slowly jack up then down on my full length as her tongue toyed at my slit, then lap at the crown of the head. She was very savvy in regards to reading men.

When she felt the muscles in my thighs begin to tense she stopped her motions. I sighed with frustration.

Never letting go of my turgid member, she stood and guided my aching, throbbing cock to Sandy's tight wrinkled bung. I crawled up on my knees behind Sandy, who was riding Brent like a stallion. Her pace was long deep and hard. her thighs made a smacking noise each time she trounced down on his shaft.

Carly told me to get up off of my knees and straddle Sandy's ass and hips. I spread my legs far apart to accommodate the room I needed to straddle her.

Carly reached down between her own legs and scooped onto her finger tips, the residual cum she had oozed out, along with her new brew of excitement from sucking my cock, and smeared it against Sandy's tight bung. Sandy held very still as she kept Brent buried to his balls inside of her.

Carly said, "C'mon Baby, ease that big hard cock into her hot tight little ass for me."

I almost came, just hearing her say the words. I pressed my hips forward and felt the resistance of Sandy's muscled sphincter against my straining cock head. I had done anal sex before, and knew to proceed with patience.

I kept the pressure against her tight ass hole until she relaxed enough to allow a very small opening. I took each fraction of entry as it developed until I finally felt my ridged cock head pop beyond her sphincter and now inside of her hot sweet ass.

By now, Carly was taking full advantage of my very exposed balls and ass while I tried to ease myself deeper into Sandy's little butt. Her tongue probed my wide open asshole, licking at it then jabbing at the center.

Then she would glide her tongue down to my hefty balls as they hung low. Even she remarked at how hot they felt, after she managed to suck each one gently into her hungry mouth.

By now, I was dangerously near the end of my will power. I not only wanted desperately to cum, but needed to cum. NOW!

I heard Brent grunt like a bull and could feel his eight inch cock swell and release through the thin membrane that separated our cocks inside of Sandy.

This was the strangest and most erotic feeling I have ever experienced. I was feeling a hard cock pressed firmly against mine as it squirted at least six long hard loads deep inside of Sandy's cinching pussy.

I guess the feeling of his heat, along with the throbbing cock buried inside of her ass made her cum again after his final jet of jism blasted into her depths.

She lifted up from his now deflating cock after a few seconds after his final twinge of his spasm. When she did, I removed my cock from her hot, cute butt much to my frustration.

As I stood at the end of the bed, looking down at Sandy still on her knees, I saw the rivers of white, thick cum escaping her womanly confines.

I must have blinked, because the next thing I saw was Carly lying face up under Sandy's raised hips, lapping every ounce of the white goo as it ran, then seeped out until there was nothing remaining but hot, dark pink folds once again.

I swear, I don't know how I kept from Cumming as I watched this hot vixen devour my friends fresh cum from her friends freshly fucked twat. And to think that I thought that this only happened in the movies!

I was in need in a bad way now. I HAD to cum. My balls ached. My cock visually throbbed with each beat of my quickened pulse. My ears pounded with each beat of my heart too.

Sandy rolled to her side and Carly reached up, grabbed me by the wrist and tugged me onto the bed as she moved to the other side of my falling frame. As I fell, I turned so as not to fall face first. I would have punched a hole through the mattress and the box spring if I had. So, I landed on my back.

Each of the girls snuggled up to either of my thighs. They leaned in and began licking my cock from the base to the tip. One would lick down, while the other licked up. I felt my balls twinge.

I saw the head of my cock flare thicker than ever before. My balls were snuggly against the base of my cock. I felt the hot salty seed rise up from deep in my loins.

I grunted and gasped and the girls knew that this was my time. They each lapped from the base to the head with quick hard flicks now, both in unison. Carly held my cock straight up as I watched their tongues swirl in a mortal fight for my sticky thick cum.

The first jet sailed between both tongues, but the next six shots didn't stand a chance for escape. Each time the sticky white cum appeared against the dark, purple head a tongue swiped it away.

The last two spasms were all Carly's. She held my cock head in her mouth and licked at the tip wildly, as Sandy slowly and purposely jacked each remaining stream from my loins and cock, until I was totally drained.

Carly pulled my half limp cock from her lips, keeping them held together. Sandy crawled to her. I saw Carly open her mouth to kiss Sandy, full on the lips. When her mouth opened, I saw a thick white puddle of my sperm on her hot pink tongue.

Sandy quickly took her tongue into her mouth as they shared their triumph together. When they broke the kiss a small strand of my essence dangled between their soft salty lips. I grabbed another deep breath and laid back, exhausted.

We were all still and regaining our wits when we heard a noise outside. The girls scrambled to their feet, gathering their clothes.

"Hurry, you guys, they're home!"

"Who's home?" I asked.

"The people who own this place," Sandy replied.

Holy shit! We just had the hottest night of sex in our lives in a house we shouldn't have even been in! Aw, what the hell. It made it that much better!

12