Sexual Frustration Ch. 01 - The Dancer

Story Info
A neglected wife finds pleasure elsewhere.
1.7k words
2.69
18.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dre_k47
Dre_k47
7 Followers

Stash danced along to the music and was keeping the vibes going but his wife was not happy with his friendly attitude although he is a major part of the gathering.

"Watch him nuh. Yuh know how long mi a ask him to come here," Karel said to her sister-in-law. As they watched him dance up a storm with some younger girls.

"Let him enjoy himself, Karel," Sheryl responded.

"From morning him just up and down wid di gal gal dem, and not even would come and see if me or him son alright. From mi come back him not even look pan mi."

Karel's anger could be heard in her voice as she watched him keenly from the gate to the house. From the house to the bar and from the bar to the darkly tinted bus parked across from the packed bar.

Karel who returned to the island for the holidays was not comfortable going out on the road so she stayed on the inside with her son and the older in-laws. She frequently checks on his movements trying hard to hide her jealousy each time she sees him dancing with one or a few of the younger girls.

The night grew older. Her son was put to bed. Most who left were dancing to the latest dancehall hits but Stash was nowhere to be found.

"Have you seen my husband?" she asked her mother-in-law. The same question was asked to almost all she knew. Nobody had an answer from her but she noticed that a trio he was dancing with had left or was not seen anymore and might have either gone home or elsewhere with her husband. She didn't find him after a long search. The music continued to play. The people continued to enjoy themselves and the dancers had arrived.

Four youths cleared a path and started to do their moves to the delight of the patrons. Blanks and firecrackers sounded to their moves and the hits like it was a street dance. Karel watched on. A pack of firecrackers was thrown at the dancers and one got injured when they exploded in his shirt back and some went down his pants.

The injured dancer left the area whilst the others continued to kick up dust literally.

"You need some ice on that," Karel told the young man.

She went to get the ice and was helping him when she noticed that he was so bruised it was bleeding. She pulled his underpants below his buttocks to find more cherry colored scars. She applied the ice to the young man's cuts and bruises before she offered to dress it with purple dressing.

She nursed him back to fitness. He was pleased and ready to return to the other dancers but he was too embarrassed to move because he was now sporting an erection. She left the settee to return the dressing and cotton. The dancer quickly tried to get up and masked his happiness before she sees him. His efforts didn't work because the pants were too tight.

"Do you need more help?" she asked him not recognizing his dilemma.

"No Miss, I'm good."

He was still struggling with the erection that was getting harder instead of being relaxed for him to leave. With his back to Karel, he held it with his right hand and attempted to force it into the pants but it just would not work.

Karel thought he wanted help with the pants and went behind him to pull it up trying not to touch the purple which had already dyed his white underpants. His slender body was lifted from the ground with her pulling up of the pants.

"Oh, lord!" She said upon seeing his erection. "How old are you?"

"Old enough to vote, Miss."

"You don't look more than in your mid-teens but that a man's tool you walking around with. You have a girlfriend?"

"No, Miss."

"So that mean yuh not using it then?"

"No Miss."

"Have you ever used it?"

"Yes, Miss. But no sex yet, Miss."

"Why not and yuh say yuh can vote?"

"I was a Christian, Miss. My mother got it cut when I was twelve for me to get baptized and from then I don't really touch it."

She showed him to the shower and told him to run the water cold and long in order to relax the erection. She left him in the bathroom and was outside searching for her husband once more and just like before he could not be found. The music was still playing the vibes was still high. The smell of weed and firecrackers smoke were clouding the immediate atmosphere.

Karel went back inside to check on the dancer. She opened the door to see Sheryl sitting on the toilet seat surprised to see her.

"I thought you were in the shower, Karel. You left the water running."

"Someone is there though."

Sheryl pulled back the shower curtain and was even more surprised when she saw the young man standing with his hands trying to hide his erection.

"This is new," she said looking at Karel. "I don't mind if you used my bathroom."

"I just want it to go down, Miss. The cold water thing is not working out at all. I feel like I'm sweating under the water."

"Karel, did you find your husband?"

"No, why?"

"I think I want to help him out."

"How are you going to do that, Miss?"

"Whatever you're doing I will be right here. Worst like how I was in foreign for seven months without sex and come now an' man gone with di likkle gal dem. I don'tcare if you want to tell him. If yuh a get some, hussy a get bun."

"I won't tell him a ting as long as I get what I want."

"He is still a virgin, so take time with him."

"Mi know, mi nuh tell yuh say it looks new."

The dancer's anticipation ran wildly with his imagination. Sheryl got up and flushed then went into the shower with the dancer who was getting too cold and started to tremble. They snuck him out the bathroom and went to Sheryl's room upstairs; the dancer being lead by Sheryl and Karel close behind with his clothes in her hands.

A loud commotion was heard on the outside. Karel ran downstairs to see what was the cause and was greeting be her husband in the yard.

"Is what happen?"

"Nuh one drunken bredda run over a man foot and den rush him only fi find out say a father run over son's foot."

"Mi think a fight."

"Dem did waah rush him, yes. Anyway, mi a go pan di road go drop off mi granny and some people then come back."

"How long yuh a tek?"

"Bout an hour or two."

"Okay."

"Mi tink yuh would a screw."

"No man, gwaan enjoy yourself."

Stash had already loaded the vehicle and drove off. Karel ran upstairs with excitement. The door was locked. She knocked but there was no answer. She tried to listen if they were inside but the loud music from downstairs crowded her hearing.

She walked the house in search of them. The last room she went in she found her widowed mother-in-law being pleasured by a man under the sheets. She only knew it was her because of her shiny silver hair and a blue hairnet.

Old school dancehall was being played at an undertone compared to what it was earlier. Karel recounted that she and Sheryl studied to the songs being played in high school the year Garnett Silk died.

Sad and frustrated, she went back upstairs and knocked on the door again. She could hear Sheryl's mouth talking inside. She knocked again and she opened the door.

"Yuh selfish eeh."

"You didn't miss anything, Karel. It get flaccid then hard again then flaccid then hard all because of his fear."

"It just feels like she's ago open up or my ting going to get damaged."

"Come, sit there. Ano China dem mek so dem naah mashup."

She examines his shiny shaft, pulsating with veins of frustration, a beast of a shaft the thought to herself. She held it in her hands and stroked it willfully but light feeling the blood as it runs beneath her palms back and forth.

"You need to get to know the dick, both of you," she started her lecture. "Our ancestors used to fuck, not make love but they weren't afraid of the sexual organs."

"I'm not afraid."

"Yes, you are, or else you would have sat on it already if he is hesitating to stuff you full of himself. You up here how long and not even sample it, Mama and Papa style."

She was still playing with it.

"Talk to her while you get her ready. Use your hands, lips, tongue, teeth, feet, elbow, and everywhere that can stimulate. And you will arrive at things like what you see here."

She used the center of her palm and in a circular motion to rub against the head, lubricated by the pre-ejaculation fluid. Her entire palm and fingers were around the head massaging it slowly. Spasm actions ran through his body as she used her fingers to apply pressure to the head then asked Sheryl to stop touching herself and help to massage the shaft. She willingly came across the bed and sat behind his small frame. Her thigh larger than his two feet together.

Karel was sitting on a short stool. The dancer on the bed facing her and Sheryl behind him facing Karel as well.

"Hold it firm and push it forward."

His liquid dripped harder. Soon his whole dick was covered in his sheen. They both could feel him convulsing. Sheryl massaged his sack and squeezed his nipples one after the other. The tremor of his body pushed him backward on Sheryl. His big cock twitched wildly spraying his heavy load all over Sheryl's dresser, the bed and in the ceiling.

The ladies watched as the dancer's huge member pulsate to a gentle limp. The dancer was able to dress after a shower and went back outside with a smile on his face and no desire to dance because the others had already left for the night.

Sheryl went to bed without returning to the outside whilst Karel tried to reach her husband. When she finally reached him, she was told that he will be staying with his grandmother for the night.

Frustrated, Karel found the dancer and offered him a ride home whenever he is ready.

Dre_k47
Dre_k47
7 Followers