Sexual Frustration Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife is still horny, found her in-law's Toys.
2.3k words
2.5
11.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dre_k47
Dre_k47
7 Followers

The communication was more frequent in the first year of Dave's departure. He called daily to check up on her and update her on the current situation in the house he was staying. They made special plans for Saturday nights when they are both free to secure their intimate. They would video chat for hours ending in private shows which always leave them somewhat satisfied sexually. It wasn't what they were used to being together for four years prior to his departure.

At the start of the second, she only heard from him on Saturdays because of a second job which begins two hours after the ending of the first. The Saturday chats would fast forward to the sex shows put on by both to enjoy and it went on for a while until the calls were further and further apart. Even though he calls the bus driver to check on things in the mornings and at nights, the sexual display skip months at a time which was more frustrating to Marvia.

Marvia's friend, Poochie, whom she has a crush on was the only one who knew about her sexual frustration but has no clue about the crush.

Marvia would tell her everything on Mondays at work because that's how little they have to do around the supermarket. On Monday morning the official first workday of the year, Poochie came in with her suss. Marvia was looking through the window upstairs as the cars came into the parking lot. She was looking for Poochie's sexy physique which missed her as she didn't drive and came in from another direction.

"Gal, a why yuh look so?" Poochie asked as she pulled a chair beside her and they both were facing outside. "Him still nuh call yet, Marv?"

"Not a word," she said in a sad tone. "Only message him send sey him love mi an all the usual crap. Mi tired now ya man, mi want back some night calls an the usual touch up an ting."

"Yuh nuh! Call him man because it look like is another woman him have ova deh, a long time mi a tell yuh an yuh a gwan like him too good for buhn u nastiness. Yuh tan deh."

"When mi call him mi nuh get him then him call back a fret tink a something wrong wid di bus or mi so mi naah call him. Mi wi bill till him call."

"Deh yuh nuh hear bout Paul and Yendy?"

"Wha do dem?"

"Security Blake go ketch dem inna do storeroom an call mi fo come look. Gal! Di man tan good. Mi nuh like naasi Yendy but a di fuss mi si ar wid something that I would want."

"Just your size?"

"Myyy siiize. Gal, di man deh pan di flour bag dem and Yendy ova pan di rice an him still a reach."

"No no no, that caan real. Mi know how di bag dem set, Poochie, an two trolly can past same time."

"Look."

Poochie positioned the chairs to mimic to the storeroom arrangement. Then she demonstrates to Marvia what she saw.

"Paul de ova ya so. Si yuh have two trolly space same way. Yendy position ova so wid ar hand den so." She explained as best she could before she stopped whining up against Marvia to her disappointment.

"Oh, a di Burning man position dat, Poochie. Mi need to teach yuh a few a dem."

"Anyway, Yendy and Paul a do dem ting an wi a watch from to likkle peep window. It all start get foggy. Mi mad fi go in deh, Marvia, Mi feel shame. Dat deh young gal a enjoy dem ting deh a look how long mi a deh pan earth and dis fool fool man ya a joke wid mi body."

"Den nuh yuh same one say him make love good?"

"Marv, sometimes mi jus want him to shut him eye an' drive, run likkle risk, tek two corners, lick off di side mirror, run di red light, mek police run wi dun, fire two shot, draw two bad brakes, reverse up di hill, shoot up di car, crash it down di hill, any likkle excitement mi wi tek dis ya year ya, Marvia. Sometimes we want a little more, don't? Same like how you want more than the few kicks dem weh yuh get. Sometimes two shot affi buss fi di party nice, an' yuh know dat too."

The supermarket opened and the ladies went downstairs. The murmur about Paul and Yendy was ripe in the storeroom until he walked in.

"Good morning."

They all greeted him with the usual morning and smile as he outlined the duties in the Produce and Dry Goods section for the day. Paul could not walk a meter without a co-workers chuckle or a giggle if he is close enough to someone with whom he is friendly.

The cool air escapes from the Meat House which drew Paul's attention to the big stainless steel door seen ajar. Not thinking anyone was inside, he closed the door which can only be open from the outside. Marvia and Poochie were just about starting their Meat House shift. They were locked inside the fridge which is so big they call it the house. They beat against the door furiously but by then all the workers had departed.

The cold started to get to them whilst the beat against the heavy steel door but it only feels like they were hitting the solid wall. There was no echo, no help, just solid thumping against the door.

"I don't want to die in here," Poochie said after a few minutes of no response.

"Nuh chicken back nuh lef so Max soon come check."

They didn't know that Max wasn't at work that day.

After not seeing Poochie and Marvia for a while, Paul sent his assistant, Yendy to find them. She didn't search, instead, she went into the storeroom and took forty winks. An hour later she was up and walked out pretending to be exhausted from her search.

"I can't find them anywhere, sir," Yendy explained. "I looked everywhere with a door and places people would hide."

"You checked everywhere."

"Yes, sir, everywhere.?

"All where we were the other night?"

"Dem wouldn't deh in der so that long, sir."

"That simply means you didn't check everywhere."

"Let me go check den, sir."

"No! I'll go, I don't want anyone to see us around here, there are talks about us that means someone saw us. Leave I'll check but remember later I have a treat for you."

"Like what so now?"

"maybe cherry for your cherry," he smiled at her.

He was opening the Meat House while saying what he said to her and found the ladies trembling from the cold. They were happy to be out but their face was almost frozen in a frown. He leads them to the dry good section which is the warmest of all. Poochie avoided the area she saw him having sex with Yendy just days before.

They thawed to normal bodily function when Poochie encouraged Marvia to let them both take the rest of the day off given the situation.

Paul, knowing he was wrong to close the fridge without checking, quickly sent them home.

Poochie and Marvia sat on the outside of the supermarket awaiting the drive which she called as soon as she knew she was leaving. The flirty bus driver never liked pulling off his route for anything because then he would forfeit his space in the line and would have to run the road to catch up on the days earnings. He never gave up a chance to flirt.

The ladies went to the back of the bus because a female was already on the front seat. The driver kept quiet until the female was dropped off at what seems to be her workplace.

"A she dat, Driver?" Poochie asked.

"Mek yuh ask dat now?"

"Tru mi nuh hear yuh mouth from wi step een, an' normally yuh all ova di place a look pan mi girls dem," Poochie said while drawing his attention to her breasts through the rearview mirror.

"Nuh worry start him up, mi caan deal wid him when yuh come off," Marvia argued in an undertone. "Worse ya now."

"Yuh know mi love yuh stress-free breast dem already, Poochie. Boss lady good, she done know how di ting set."

Marvia could not get the image painted by Poochie off her mind even after almost being frozen to death. She started talking to Poochie about it again trying to get her attention sexually but she still didn't show interest. The cold must have piqued Marvia's sexual interest.

Poochie reached her stop.

"Come nuh, Marv, like how yuh have visitors and no work nor class today?"

Marvia declined after seeing that Poochie doesn't see her the way she wanted her to. She just wanted to reach home, get her toys out and kill the rest of the day in bed.

She was dropped on after more flirting from the driver. She tried to enter the house without being noticed in order to not be disturbed for the day. She was successful in getting in without being noticed. What she noticed was the house being unusually quiet so she went o investigate. She saw no one home and was quite pleased.

She was walking around the house naked putting away a few things that were left scattered across the living room to the kitchen. She hurried in order to settle down in her room which she did.

Deep into her comfort zone and slight moaning, she heard a sound but didn't care to look because she was alone in her room. No one should be able to see her so she was pumping away with her eyes closed.

"Hello," The voice said from behind her.

Marvia took evasive action. The toy she was working on or which was working on her, shot from between her legs and shattered her laptop monitor. Marvia rolled off the bed then looked up to see her sister-in-law, Karel laughing down at her.

"Don't feel too ashamed, girl."

"Is how yuh reach in here?"

"Mi in ere from before yuh come but mi did shame so mi go hide under di bed. That's why yuh can't find the pink one."

"That's my fav, because it reaches places only God knows."

"A mi fi tell yuh."

Another shuffling could be heard coming from under the bed then the look on Karel's face changed to suspicious. She then smiled after the sound continued then got rough and loud.

"Roach, Miss, roach, mi couldn't stay quiet, Karel," a young man emerged from under the bed in a hurry. "Mi nuh like roaches."

"Is weh yuh find him?" Marvia questioned under her giggling whilst examining his nudity with a pleased look on her face.

"Don't tell Stash, please," Karel begged.

"Tell him say what? Mi nuh get nothing to tell him about or to keep secret. Want to show me a secret?"

Without hesitation, the slander guy moved towards a shy Karel sucking in his bottom lip. There was a mischievous smile on his face. He studied her body action before he kissed her neck then looked at Marvia who was desperately trying to wipe the crack off the laptop. His kiss soaked into Karel's skin. He traced her melanin from her shoulder down her left hand and towards her fingers. He followed the trace made by his fingers with his tongue and lips before sucking slowing on her little finger. She shivered. He held each nipple with three fingers and slowing played with them between his fingers. He was behind her. His breath breathing against her neck. Her buttocks enjoying the pulsating rant of his phallus.

As they faced each other in a Slow Dance position, she started to moan aloud. He used his hands to create his own motion and dance with her body against his. Little did he know she likes the Ballerina position. Unknown to him what she was doing he maintained the Slow Dance motion and position. She took his left hand from her buttocks and slightly hoist her left leg which went higher until it was on his shoulder giving him more room for penetration.

Her moans were now louder and could be confused with Marvia's.

Karel dropped her left to his waist and he lifted the other to match for the Piston which she bubbled with for a while. She was about to have her first orgasm since returning home when her husband's voice came calling from the kitchen. She ran to the bathroom naked with her thin yellow dress in hand. The guy was left in the room with nowhere to go and a naked Marvia.

"Karel!" Stash shouted. "Hear bout yuh an yuh duty deeds dem but yuh betta mek sure it nuh real. A who in ya because mi know say mi hear fuck noise. Mi nuh fool, Marvia nuh deh ya an yuh sen weh mi buoy."

He walked the house looking for Karel. Karel came out the bathroom wet and was grabbed by her husband by the neck. She quickly explained the situation.

"I was staying back with Marvia because she is ill but she is okay now and has a friend over so I was sleeping then went to shower," She explained to him.

To see if she was lying, Stash punched Marvia's door open and saw her on her side with her back towards the door, the guy was back was turned too while they executed what seems to be the Emperor position. Playing with her breast and right butt cheeks.

Stash was horny at the sight and wanted some sex before he went back to work but after the argument, Karel was turned off and went to the bathroom to linger until he got frustrated and left.

Dre_k47
Dre_k47
7 Followers