Sexual History of a Man Pt. 02

Story Info
After they discover sex, Grant and Crystal find new thrills.
2.8k words
4.23
16.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: In Part One, the reader was introduced to Grant and Crystal, who had the great good fortune to come together while both were virgins and to discover the joys of young love and passionate young sex together. As their story continues, the young couple marries and becomes more imaginative in their relationship.

After our first wonderful experience in Crystals' parents' apartment, our relationship took a definite turn for the hotter. A simple ride to the drive in restaurant became an excuse to detour over to a dark "lovers' lane" for some heavy sexual action. Like all couples, I suppose, we were restricted to simple "missionary position" or "reverse missionary position" for several weeks. One night, in the normal course of things, it was Crystal's time of the month, and she was reluctant to make love in the usual way. To be honest, I was a bit protective of my custom seat-covers too, not anxious to get them stained. I was kneading one of her lovely breasts and suckling the other; she was panting with desire and I was practically climbing the dashboard.

"Honey, you've got to do something for me here. You can't just leave me like this." As I was making my case, repeating the eternal refrain of the horny young man, I was encouraging her head in the direction of my lap.

Being a pretty bright girl, she knew where the conversation was going, and decided to go with the flow rather than resist. "I'll try baby", she promised, "but I don't know if I can do it". With that caveat, she began kissing the head of my dick and licking the underside with soft tentative strokes.

I suppose my moan frightened her, because she pulled away and said with alarm, "Are you all right? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Oh, God no, Crystal," I breathed. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. It's wonderful; please don't stop."

If the reader will recall that I was only a few months past losing my figurative cherry, perhaps you will forgive what I did next. Without warning, and after only a minute of two of her determined sucking, licking and stroking, I blasted her with an enormous eruption of liquid love, some going into her mouth and the rest arranging itself democratically on her breasts and face and in her hair. To my utter amazement, the only part she didn't like was having her hair messed up.

In the spirit of fair play, I stroked and caressed her to a semi-satisfying orgasm, and left her with a promise to return the favor at a more propitious time. On the way home, Crystal said words most men would die to hear, "Next time, warn me and I can keep it all in my mouth".

I suppose to give Crystal equal time in this story, as well as to introduce a whole new element in our loving, I should tell next about an episode the following week, as we sat in my car at a favorite spot we called "Enchanted Lake". There was no other spot as beautiful in our neighborhood, since the trees sat back far enough from the water to allow the moonlight to illuminate the rippling surface and the sub-tropical foliage. As a bonus, the same moonlight illuminated the interior of the car and the beautiful woman beside me. I suppose a disadvantage would be that any other lovers at the lake would be able to see into my car and discern the activity taking place, but somehow that didn't seem a serious setback.

On this particular night, we had been sitting in our preferred corner of the lakefront for about twenty minutes and we were correspondingly hot. At 18 and 19, a couple can get pretty torrid in twenty minutes and we were. We were both naked, and she was lying back on the seat invitingly. In the moonlight, the hills and valleys of her beautiful body lay enticingly before me. Being a really straight shooter, at least at that stage of our relationship, I remembered my promise of a few days ago, when I had vowed to reciprocate for the stunning blowjob she had performed on me. (Actually, I had been wanting to go down on a woman as long as I had known there was a "down" down there.)

So, I eased her up a little on the seat, so that she was leaning against the car door and her lovely pussy was in a more accessible position. Leaning forward and supporting my weight on my hands, I began to kiss and nibble at her tits. Occasionally, I would bite a little harder and elicit a little whimper of delight, mixed with pain, but through it all, her accelerated breathing told me I was doing something right.

After a few minutes of this, I allowed my tongue to trail down from her nipples, to lick around the base of her lovely globes, enjoying the tang of her sweat, as she pulled and tugged at my hair in her passion. I suspect she was holding on to be sure I wouldn't stop, but there was no chance of that happening. My tongue then trailed down across her belly and found her navel. I tasted her belly-button and plunged my tongue into it. Quickly then, I moved my attention to the soft flesh below her navel, and her breathing became louder and more urgent as I neared the thatch of soft brown hair surrounding her treasure. I suddenly allowed my mouth to clamp over the opening of her pussy, and gently began to probe her hard little clit with the tip of my tongue, As her passion attained a height she had never experienced before, I realized the moonlight was illuminating her more brightly than before, Then I heard the purring of a car's engine as another couple pulled up only a few yards from where we sat.

Looking into Crystal's eyes, I could read her conflict as clearly as if she had spoken. She was horrified at the possibility of being seen by others in this position, but unwilling to tell me to stop, when it felt so very good. So, I continued to lick and probe, while watching my lady's face for indications of what I should do next. Then, as she began to approach the orgasm that was building inexorably in her core, there was no doubt. Her cries of passion and pleasure became louder, easily audible to our neighbors.

"Grant," she breathed," they are watching us. They can see everything we're doing, and we are turning them on". At that moment, her orgasm took over and she allowed her cries to become a sustained shriek of passion.

I rose from my position than and looked over to observe two strangers, obviously very excited by the spectacle they had been watching. Looking back at Crystal, I was amazed to see her still sitting up in the bright moonlight, enjoying the attention of these strangers, and I thought to myself, "Self, this could be the beginning of a whole new bunch of fun."

Part Two

The night at the lake had the effect of changing Crystal's point of view on sex and life. Most of her jeans were gone, to be replaced by very short dresses, low-cut blouses, and unbelievably revealing shorts. She was scandalous, and I was in heaven. Her dowdy one- piece bathing suit was discarded in favor of a micro-mini string bikini. She couldn't keep her pussy hair and wear that suit, so I had the privilege of shaving her treasure room for her. Walking on the beach together after that was an adventure, as every male head in sight was swiveling to watch her lovely ass and perfect swelling breasts. She became almost predatory in her sexual attitudes. All I could say was "Yum!"

A few months later, Crystal and I decided to get married, and I decided that, since I wasn't having much luck finding a good job, I would join the Army. We agreed that we would marry after I finished basic training and then, when I went to my second period of training (called AIT), she would join me at whatever duty post the Army chose for my assignment. In this intervening time, we had dared fate in a number of semi-public places, but had enjoyed no repeat of the night at the Enchanted Lake. On a few occasions, another couple had showed up while we were there, but never approached close enough to intrude on our (unwanted) privacy. To be honest, we had even parked near another car one night, but apparently we scared them off, because they scattered gravel on my paint job as the drove away.

Soon the time came for me to go, and we agreed to meet in eight weeks, as soon as I received my leave papers from Uncle Sam. The time flew by, since the Army doesn't leave a lot of time for nostalgia, and soon I was graduating, and saying goodbye to my basic training company. I called Crystal and told her to meet me in a small town near the Florida-Georgia border, where we would tie the knot. As I got off the bus, I saw my beautiful Crystal sitting behind the wheel of my car and I sprinted to enjoy her kisses that I had missed so much. As I opened the car door, I almost fainted because my little wife- to- be was absolutely naked from the waist down.

As I stood there gaping, she smiled a devilish smile and simpered "Have you missed me, honey?" Then she adjusted her mini-dress so that it almost covered her, and we drove away to get married.

It turned out Crystal had already found a motel where we could eat breakfast, then go get married and come back to spend the night. Since I was in uniform, I attracted a lot of attention from the staff at the restaurant and motel. Then, when I let slip that we were here to get married, nothing was too good for us. They offered us the best suite in the motel at the price of a normal ground floor room. They gave us half price on our breakfast, and made dozens of risqué jokes about our upcoming wedding night. When they showed us the special suite, I realized it was absolutely private, in one corner of the third floor of the building. Since I had plans to take advantage of the fact that no one knew us here, I made up a lie about being afraid of heights, and requested a downstairs room near the Jacuzzi and the pool. Then we took off looking for the Court Clerk, who wasted no time performing the ceremony that would join me to this wonderful woman for the rest of our lives. At least that was the plan.

Since we had been separated for eight long weeks, we were both desperately horny, and so we dashed from the courthouse to the motel room. Our clothes started coming off at the car, and , by the time we were safely inside, nothing was left but my shorts and her bra. The bra just had to wait, as I pushed he down on the bed and leapt on top of her. My dick had never been so hard and my need so intense. But Crystal was my perfect match, her need as desperate as mine and her pussy lips opened wide to receive me. I slammed into her and pounded with all the new strength and energy developed from the stringent diet and arduous physical training of the past two months.

As well honed as I had been for this encounter, I have to say that Crystal held her own. She thrust her joy box up as mightily as I was thrusting down, her teeth nipping little bite marks on my neck and chest, and her hands pulling on my ass cheeks to increase my impetus. We came together in a mighty explosion of pleasure, and lay exhausted in each other's arms.

We rested for a few minutes, then we gathered up the clothing that had been abandoned earlier and began over again, in a more civilized manner, with soft loving kisses and gentle caresses. But that didn't last long. As we continued to kiss and touch one another, our libido rose, and with it our desire to reach further and push more limits.

Leaving Crystal on the bed, I went over to the window, which opened on the pool area. There were three couples in the chairs around the pool, all facing away from our room. They were fairly young, none over thirty-five or so, and they all seemed engrossed in their partners. I opened the drapes a few inches, a small enough gap that it would be assumed to be accidental, but enough to afford an interested party a good view of our bed. Crystal watched me intently, as I left the gap and walked back toward her.

"You naughty boy. You should be ashamed of yourself,' she chided.

" Well, you can certainly fix it if you want to," I replied..

" I really can't get out of bed; I have no clothes on", was her rejoinder.

With that, I pulled the covers back, exposing her to any prying eyes, and proving her assertion of nudity. She did not flinch. Obviously, the idea being seen by the pool parties did not faze her at all. In fact, as I stood next to the bed, she rolled over on her stomach and took my semi-hard penis into her mouth. She had lost none of her skill during my absence. In fact, she may have been better than when I left.

"Damn, you have learned a few tricks while I was gone. Who did you practice on?"

"Sorry, honey, I can't talk with my mouth full," she slurped.

Having definitely gotten my attention with her tongue-work on my shaft, Crystal then flipped over on her back and moved her head to my ball-sack, sucking first one then the other ball into her warm wet mouth. God, and I thought I had experienced everything. After treating my scrotum to this tongue bath, Crystal then slid further toward the edge of the bed, and let her tongue trace gently along the ridge behind my balls and just to the rim of my anus. New, unexpected sensations ripped through me, as her sweet tongue circled my asshole and tickled the entrance with just the tip. All the strength I had built up during basic training simply melted away as she thrust her tongue as deeply as she could into my anal orifice, and circled the sphincter. When I finally plunged my dick into her molten pussy, I exploded almost immediately, but not before I looked up and saw our waitress from the restaurant, slipping away from the window.

Later Crystal told me that she had "suggested" to the girl that she might see something interesting if she came by our window. So, as the sun went down, and there was less foot traffic, we opened the drapes a bit wider and took turns performing outrageous acts upon each other for hours, as various employees and all three couples from the pool took their turns at the window. I licked and nibbled every square inch of Crystal's body as one of the men from the pool felt up and fingered his partner, giving us a show in return. Then the restaurant hostess watched as Crystal and I performed a torrid "Sixty- Nine", with both of us tonguing and sucking each other from ass hole to sex organs, and culminating with my spurting come all over her face, and her walking over to the window to let the hostess watch as she licked it off. She told me later that the hostess had her hand thrust down the front of her pants and was fingering herself to orgasm right on the sidewalk.

By the time we finally fell asleep, we were both too tired to get up and close the drape. As the early morning sun woke us, there was already a knot of interested observers hanging around and pretending not to watch as we lifted our naked bodies out of bed, padded over, and closed the world outside of our bridal chamber.

Looking deeply into Crystal's eyes, I said, "Girl, I certainly love you."

"I love you too, Grant", more than you will ever know".

"Not true, Baby", I teased. "You have a whole week to show me how much before I leave, and a lifetime after I come back from training".

And so ends Part Two of A Sexual History of a Man