Sexual History of a Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, Rick, I don't know if you encouraged me or scared the shit out of me with that. 'Hold on but not too tight'. I'll try, because I can't think of a reason to say no. Crystal, kiss your 'friends' goodnight, and let's start working on this new arrangement."

Kiss them she did. In her glorious nudity, Crys went over to Timmy and kissed him lightly on the lips. Then she put her had on his cheek in the tenderest and yet somehow sexiest gesture imaginable. Turning to Bill, she kissed him in a warm but not sexual way, leaving him smiling as he took a last lingering look at her uncovered perfection. Then she turned to Rick, who, to my shock, took her into his arms and kissed her with urgent force, while stroking and squeezing the globes of her ass. The kiss lasted many seconds and I could see Crystals breathing grow heavy and uneven as her passion obviously rose within her. As the kiss finally broke, Crys remained in his arms for a moment longer, as Rick met my eyes over her shoulder and said, "Enjoy yourself, Grant, I think she's almost ready for you".

With that the "boys" left and we were alone to face a seriously changed relationship.

12