Sexual Interludes Gone Wild Ch. 01

Story Info
Former couple reignies their sexual ecapdes in a new way
976 words
3.68
7.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DearRed
DearRed
2 Followers

It had ended badly the last time we had seen each other, as things that end usually do. A night of passion followed morning-after awkward conversation. Months went by and the terse final conversation a week after our last escapade months earlier came to mind after a fun night out with girlfriends. Dido's "White Flag" came on the radio: "I know you think that I shouldn't still love you, or tell you that. But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it where's the sense in that?" I pulled over to the side of the freeway, left a quick voice mail that I didn't like how things ended, wished him well, and got back to my drive.

A few days later I got a message from him with a reference to a gag ball to keep me quiet. I thought he was warning not to contact him anymore. Playfully, I responded. "Could be fun". From there the sexual banter began...

The Fifty Shades of Grey series of books were certainly a new kind of chick lit. They were thrilling to read and electricity flew through my body as I sat up late night flipping pages as fast as I could to get to the next sexual escapade between the two main characters. My pussy pulsed on numerous occasions as I powered through the series of three books in the course of a week. I'd had stop reading at times and pleasure myself since I'd gotten so turned on by a scene in the book that had unlocked sexual fantasies of bondage, BSDM and Sub/Dom relationships that I didn't know existed within me.

We texted for a few weeks – him sending me explicit, raunchy videos. I was turned on every time I got a new message from him and the sexual tension was building. He sent me sexy messages, sexually explicit videos from a visually stimulating website and links to erotic stories. I, in turn, sent him personal videos of myself masturbating. At his request I sent photos of my soft pussy filled with the Lelo balls I was using to help with kegels. I was turned on every time I got a new message from him and the sexual tension was building. However, when suggested a meeting, suddenly I hesitated. Our previous meetings at dinner, followed hotel romps had ended badly and I couldn't get hurt by our trysts anymore.

Being with him was different than being with anyone I'd ever been with before. I craved his kisses and when we made out it sparked electricity that flowed through my body. The touch of his gentle finger running up the inside of my thigh sent me to new heights. His touches set my body on fire. I lusted for him in every way – his body, his kisses, his touch, his smell. I almost backed out of meeting him but the thought of being intimate with him won me over AND this time would be truly more erotic and sexual.

We had an agreement was that I would be his sub. This was new to both of us and quite exciting. Under our new agreement, I felt safer with him sexually than I ever had before – with anyone. I knew we could trust each other completely. I longed to be blindfolded, touched by him, owned by him, at his mercy and pleasure him. In turn, my fantasies would be met as well and we could explore some new sensations, with new toys – experiment. Talk about a turn on!

As his sub, he asked me to purchase a few items before our encounter. I collected the necessities on his list as requested: grape seed oil for massage, Astrogilde brand lube (my favorite lube as when you put it in your mouth it warms up and also helps desensitize the tongue to help with blow jobs and licking), thick lube for dildos, enemas (for clean rear entry), condoms, antibacterial soap and wipes for the toys.

Walking through the store to collect the items, I felt like a virgin. Suddenly, I'd never seen so many young, hot college-aged boys in one place (I live near a large university campus). I'd never noticed them before. I wasn't sure if I was embarrassed by all the items in my cart, or they were turning me on sexually – probably a bit of both.

I also got a few extra items including candles and surprise toys for him. We were going to meet in the early afternoon and I wanted the room to have some atmosphere. I texted him when I arrived at the hotel and told him I'd leave all the items at the door, knock and go to the lobby. I asked him to light the candles and set the mood. I liked having the power of having him to do something that we would both enjoy. He messaged me back that I wasn't to talk when I entered the room. I liked the idea of not talking – it made me less nervous and put him back in control. It reminds me of the line in the song, "Love Me Like You Do" that says "I'll let you lead the way, as I'm not thinking straight" – ironically from the Fifty Shades of Grey movie soundtrack.

I walked into the softly candlelit room wearing the outfit he'd requested – a black dress, black bra, sexy, thigh-high fishnet stockings with a black line on the back and black satin bows at the front and heels – no panties. The room smelled of jasmine and flowers. It was heavenly and I started to relax in the inviting atmosphere. I waited for his instruction to sit on the bed. He verbally reviewed the sub/dom contract we'd exchanged and agreed to the terms. Let the adventure begin...

DearRed
DearRed
2 Followers